The Independent State Legislature Doctrine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: SCOTUS

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote:
DMac wrote:Been pretty clear on not caring about Ford and her bf, dito.
Keganaugh isn't an honest person (never blacked out :roll: )
his credibly was shot with me right there. Throw in the insinuation
of the choir boy image by saying he graduated as a virgin and he's
a no go with me. He's the one who wants to be a SC judge, not her.

Yup, never seen a testimony that was so oversold. Only one possible exception, Dick Cheney selling the Iraq war.
CHeney oversold it? WOnder why the TAMATS (they are MOSTLY all the same, as shown by the war vote) never nailed him for conflict of interest. He just never could get around to selling his Halliburton shares.

Now, back to not caring about the alleged victim, just Kavs keg club.
(We should focus on the fact that they never even came close to obtaining there 100 keg goal, only made 38 kegs :roll: :roll: :roll: )
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Wonder what Dr. Jill Stein's position is about Kav? Bet SHE could answer all these irrelevant questions for us! Fringe, far-left for Kav??

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:Wonder what Dr. Jill Stein's position is about Kav? Bet SHE could answer all these irrelevant questions for us! Fringe, far-left for Kav??

Go to the appropriate threads and answer the questions there for you. anyone who parties with darrell is a loser.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
DMac wrote:Been pretty clear on not caring about Ford and her bf, dito.
Keganaugh isn't an honest person (never blacked out :roll: )
his credibly was shot with me right there. Throw in the insinuation
of the choir boy image by saying he graduated as a virgin and he's
a no go with me. He's the one who wants to be a SC judge, not her.

Yup, never seen a testimony that was so oversold. Only one possible exception, Dick Cheney selling the Iraq war.
CHeney oversold it? WOnder why the TAMATS (they are MOSTLY all the same, as shown by the war vote) never nailed him for conflict of interest. He just never could get around to selling his Halliburton shares.

Now, back to not caring about the alleged victim, just Kavs keg club.
(We should focus on the fact that they never even came close to obtaining there 100 keg goal, only made 38 kegs :roll: :roll: :roll: )

Only made 38 kegs? What wimps, he should be disqualified for that alone. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Darn write he should. I "borrowed" 17 kegs from Eating CLubs myself in HS. Had 11 at graduation party.

jhu72 and his other non lax playing nerds first keg sighting was the only "road trip" they ever took while undergrads. At College Park. They thought the lil tiny shiney things were mini-space capsules or helium tanks for ballons at first.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:Wow, the extra hearings suddenly don't matter now? the metoo# folks are write. You males just don't seem to care at all about dr. ford. You are saying it. You just don't care. Kav, in the extra hearings, lied about passing out and whether Squi was a better quarter players than mark judge. THAT is what matters, NOT Ms. Fords alleged sexual assault.

GOT IT. No Kav at all costs, you are saying it rite hear, WE DON"T CARE about you Dr. ford.

And you all wonder why I call you "pretends".
All you have to do is type "I don't care if Kavanaugh or any other supreme court nominee lies under oath....lying is not the point".......
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote:
dislaxxic wrote:Wonder what Dr. Jill Stein's position is about Kav? Bet SHE could answer all these irrelevant questions for us! Fringe, far-left for Kav??

Go to the appropriate threads and answer the questions there for you. anyone who parties with darrell is a loser.
Yeah Dis (you ignorant slut) you haven't answered my irrelevant, non-sensical questions, written in iambic tetrameter, encryption modulated by a third order polynomial so as to render them unintelligible. :lol: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:Wow, the extra hearings suddenly don't matter now? the metoo# folks are write. You males just don't seem to care at all about dr. ford. You are saying it. You just don't care. Kav, in the extra hearings, lied about passing out and whether Squi was a better quarter players than mark judge. THAT is what matters, NOT Ms. Fords alleged sexual assault.

GOT IT. No Kav at all costs, you are saying it rite hear, WE DON"T CARE about you Dr. ford.

All you have to do is type "I don't care if Kavanaugh or any other supreme court nominee lies under oath....lying is not the point".......
What job interviewee has to take an oath? He lied about his drinking, which is your main thrust. Sexual assault towards Christine....meh, who cares. The guy lied about being a bad quarters players. HE LIED about being a bad quarters player.

Yup, Dr. Ford is just a disposable weapon. Hope her gofundme page grows and grows.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Wonder what she did with all that recount money her moronic supporters gave her after Trump won his electoral landslide:?:

Democrats:

ACCEPT:
1. Trump is your President
2. Kav will be confirmed as a Justice on the SC
3. Any election won by a Republican

You all are whiny babies who didn't get their way.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:

Yeah Dis (you ignorant slut) you haven't answered my irrelevant, non-sensical questions, written in iambic tetrameter, encryption modulated by a third order polynomial so as to render them unintelligible. :lol: :lol:
Like I said, nerd. Got an A in organic chemistry. both semesters. Didn't see what was so hard. Drank my arse off too.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote:Darn write he should. I "borrowed" 17 kegs from Eating CLubs myself in HS. Had 11 at graduation party.

jhu72 and his other non lax playing nerds first keg sighting was the only "road trip" they ever took while undergrads. At College Park. They thought the lil tiny shiney things were mini-space capsules or helium tanks for ballons at first.
Not true - though they were gravity wave detectors. :lol: :lol: Actually I was well traveled for a Hoppie, Washington College, Naval Academy, West Point, Cornell, UVA and a few other colleges and universities, even visited College Park's cow pasture.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:

Like I said, nerd. Got an A in organic chemistry. both semesters. Didn't see what was so hard. Drank my arse off too.

Is it only me? I sense a deep seated massive insecurity complex in our boy? Make that boys.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:

What job interviewee has to take an oath?
.... this is a real stumper, let's see, would that be a job in Orange Duce's White House??
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:

What job interviewee has to take an oath? He lied about his drinking, which is your main thrust. Sexual assault towards Christine....meh, who cares. The guy lied about being a bad quarters players. HE LIED about being a bad quarters player.

Yup, Dr. Ford is just a disposable weapon. Hope her gofundme page grows and grows.
All you have to type is that YOU don't care that he lied.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/politics ... index.html
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

When I say I don't care about Dr. Ford, I mean I don't care about her role in these hearings. I only care about the guy interviewing for the SC judge position and his character.
I have my concerns about the #metoo movement and here is a good example of why (if you can make it through it). Again, her role in this means nothing to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk&t=268s
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

In your own words, can someone please be specific about what exactly BK lied about?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
DMac

Post by DMac »

You believe the never blacked out stuff? I can't prove it's a lie, but I know it is.
In and of itself it's no big deal, throw in the SC judge part and it is (to me).
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

DMac wrote:You believe the never blacked out stuff? I can't prove it's a lie, but I know it is.
In and of itself it's no big deal, throw in the SC judge part and it is (to me).
you lose me on this one. I drank a LOT in college. I mean a LOT. I never remember blacking out.....
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
DMac

Post by DMac »

Well, if you're blacking out, you're not going to remember it, right?
No one ever told you something you had done the night before that you didn't remember?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote:You believe the never blacked out stuff? I can't prove it's a lie, but I know it is.
Certainly his characterization of his drinking without loss of control (other than his "weak stomach") or loss of memory was less than wholly truthful on its face, but more importantly it's belied by numerous former public supporters, friends of his, who have since said "BS, I saw him stumbling drunk many times" etc.

Why does that matter? Yup, the lying.

Why lie? Yup, because if he drank enough to be out of control, he more likely did something dumb or aggressive than if he never lost control. If he can't remember events because of the drinking, and certainly his own words seem to suggest that was the case, much less what his friends say they witnessed, then he can't deny with absolute certainty that it didn't happen. Which would make those denials...a lie. Or at least not the whole truth.

But the lies don't end there. He obviously and egregiously mischaracterizes the yearbook entries that go specifically to the heavy drinking, and just as importantly to the dumb, sophomoric, misogynistic attitudes of he and his crew as youngsters and then young men. Why lie? Same problem, the truth makes it more likely that he could have made this dumb mistake to be overly aggressive with a girl and think nothing of it.

What do we think really happened? He was stupid drunk, was aggressive, she got away, and he never thought twice about it thereafter, has no memory of it actually happening other than a vague uncertainty through the beer haze. She buried it, thanking god she wasn't raped, and hid from the humiliation and degradation that would have ensued had she complained to her parents and beyond about the star student/athlete getting grabby with her at an unchaperoned party with boys and beer...

What else did he lie about? Well, how about characterizing that the other 4 people she had said were there had 'refuted' her story. It's one thing for some dumb layman to misunderstand that word, but a judge? Nope, it was a purposeful, knowing mistruth.

Is there more? Well, sure, the Kosinski tale is way beyond plausible. Again, it would contribute to an adverse view of his own acceptance of such 'humor' and harassment, but hey, it's just a little lie...
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”