Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Orange Duce

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 pm :lol: And you're proud of this?

"Go back to where you came from". This is the just about the most xenophobic, racist thing you can say to a fellow American, without using slurs. Doubly so when it comes from white man.
? Proud ? What indicates that I'm proud.
I posted evidence supporting what you said & what I posted in another thread * about what's motivating Trump
You're becoming as reactionary & as close minded as the Typical Liberal Douche video troll.

This is what our race based politics have devolved into. Trump & the Squad are the natural mutation of our political system, which has been increasingly based upon long supressed racial divisions. They feed off of each other's worst instincts in playing to their respective bases & suck up all the political oxygen.

Like the TMZ tape, this should be political suicide for Trump, but the (D) terror Squad normalizes it.
No wonder they've got Nancy pulling her hair out. This is a high stakes gamble for Trump. His best shot at re-election, in his estimation.
He never thought he'd get elected. He's got nothing to lose. If he doesn't get re-elected, he'll go out fighting for his lost cause.
He obviously has no intention of ever trying to be "Presidential", ...& never did.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

"Go back to where you came from". This is the just about the most xenophobic, racist thing you can say to a fellow American, without using slurs. Doubly so when it comes from white man.
I posted evidence supporting what you said & what I posted in another thread about what's motivating Trump
You're becoming as reactionary & as close minded as the Typical Liberal Douche video troll.
White guys apparently forget the prolific Jim Crow signs indicating "Whites Only" vs "Colored Only" signs.

GOP lawmaker: 'I'm a person of color. I'm white.'

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4534 ... r-im-white
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm

I posted evidence supporting what you said & what I posted in another thread about what's motivating TrumpSo what motivates Trump other then 'what's in it for me'
Same thing that motivates the Squad. Getting re-elected & holding onto power.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:23 pm

I posted evidence supporting what you said & what I posted in another thread about what's motivating TrumpSo what motivates Trump other then 'what's in it for me'
So nothing....
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm ? Proud ? What indicates that I'm proud.
Posting things like that without comment. You do it on purpose. I have to guess as to your opinion on the matter. And if I get it wrong, you make it like I'm the problem.

So on the other side: why would I glean from your post that you're supporting my point? You said nothing. And again, if I had guessed that, you'd come back and say "what makes you think I'm supporting your point?

As for your charge "i'm becoming as reactionary....blah, blah, blah?

To use your own words to me? Quit being a crybaby....man up, and either make your views crystal clear, or quit complaining when others do it for you.

;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:26 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:23 pm

So nothing....
Trump's here by accident. A promotional stunt for his business that went wrong.
The squad members are there for their ideological reasons.
Pick 'em as to which is more corrosive or dangerous.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I posted evidence supporting what you said & what I posted in another thread about what's motivating Trump
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm ? Proud ? What indicates that I'm proud.
Posting things like that without comment. You do it on purpose. I have to guess as to your opinion on the matter. And if I get it wrong, you make it like I'm the problem.

So on the other side: why would I glean from your post that you're supporting my point? You said nothing. And again, if I had guessed that, you'd come back and say "what makes you think I'm supporting your point?

As for your charge "i'm becoming as reactionary....blah, blah, blah?

To use your own words to me? Quit being a crybaby....man up, and either make your views crystal clear, or quit complaining when others do it for you.

;)
.:lol:. ...it's a Rorschach test, to see who's reading & interpreting objectively.

No need to guess. If I don't state my opinion, I don't consider it worthy of your attention,
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Carson also decried the idea of victimhood and said the beauty of America is the ability to overcome financial struggles to rise up and be the best you can be.

"I have to look at my own situation, born and growing up in dire poverty with a lot negativity around me, but also, recognizing that I lived in a place where, you know, through the help of my mother, who helped me to realize that I wasn't a victim, that I had access to all kinds of things. And was able to go on, become a neurosurgeon, now a cabinet member, and these are things that we want people to recognize in our nation and that's why we want to create opportunities for them," he said.

"All the policies that we're now espousing deal with creating self-sufficiency in people and in those people who cannot become self-sufficient, making sure that we take care of them in the most efficient and effective manner."

So self-sufficient....he didn't need any of help at all. :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:45 pm
.:lol:. ...it's a Rorschach test, to see who's reading & interpreting objectively.
You think I'm not aware of that? That's why I said that you do it on purpose.
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

Just lightening things up around here.

ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

And on a more serious note (if not downright depressing).

‘Trump’s Going to Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?’
Voters have reason to worry.
By Thomas L. Friedman
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/opin ... e=Homepage

"But please, spare me the revolution! It can wait. Win the presidency, hold the House and narrow the spread in the Senate, and a lot of good things still can be accomplished. “No,” you say, “the left wants a revolution now!” O.K., I’ll give the left a revolution now: four more years of Donald Trump.

That will be a revolution."
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

AltFactsConway stated she's IRISH AND ITALIAN. Me too. AFC'S husband is part FILIPINO. Congresswoman/Mrs. Ilhan Omar joined us from Somalia. She's been a proud U.S.citizen,6 years longer than Trumpwife #3. (And I'd wager Ms. Omar never posed naked ;) ). Based on President Regan's Valedictory speech, I suspect he'd be rather proud the mixed bag of folks that made our country great.

BTW, President Reagan was a Republican I admired. The current crop...not so much.
I and I Flag.jpeg
I and I Flag.jpeg (3.43 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

FEINBERG: So are you saying that the President was telling the Palestinian [inaudible] to go back to—[crosstalk]
CONWAY: The President's already commented on that and he's said a lot about this since that one tweet. He's put out a lot of tweets and he made himself available to all of you yesterday --
FEINBERG: No, just to the pool.
CONWAY: He's tired. A lot of us are sick and tired in this country of America coming last. To people who swore an oath of office.

Within hours of saying what she said, Conway was insisting that she didn't mean what she had in fact said.
"This was meant with no disrespect," she tweeted. "We are all from somewhere else 'originally'. I asked the question to answer the question and volunteered my own ethnicity: Italian and Irish. Like many, I am proud of my ethnicity, love the USA & grateful to God to be an American.
How dare that wacky lady make such a feeble attempt at PLAGIARIZING MY FANLAX signature. :o :shock: :roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

wahoomurf wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:51 pm
FEINBERG: So are you saying that the President was telling the Palestinian [inaudible] to go back to—[crosstalk]
CONWAY: The President's already commented on that and he's said a lot about this since that one tweet. He's put out a lot of tweets and he made himself available to all of you yesterday --
FEINBERG: No, just to the pool.
CONWAY: He's tired. A lot of us are sick and tired in this country of America coming last. To people who swore an oath of office.

Within hours of saying what she said, Conway was insisting that she didn't mean what she had in fact said.
"This was meant with no disrespect," she tweeted. "We are all from somewhere else 'originally'. I asked the question to answer the question and volunteered my own ethnicity: Italian and Irish. Like many, I am proud of my ethnicity, love the USA & grateful to God to be an American.
How dare that wacky lady make such a feeble attempt at PLAGIARIZING MY FANLAX signature. :o :shock: :roll:
I had a client toss that at me in a review meeting....I was newish and he was a joker. He kept his composure long enough for me to stammer something about rephrasing the question. On my screen in the office.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ToastDunk wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:18 pm

"But please, spare me the revolution! It can wait. Win the presidency, hold the House and narrow the spread in the Senate, and a lot of good things still can be accomplished. “No,” you say, “the left wants a revolution now!” O.K., I’ll give the left a revolution now: four more years of Donald Trump.

That will be a revolution."

Trump is all set to ignite a yuge spark:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
nomofogo

Post by nomofogo »

The good old days, respecting an adversary, quieting invective: John Mccain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjenjANqAk.
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

Lionize him all you want, he will be remembered as just another politician whose stripes (and convictions) changed colors with his moods.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/ ... ona-224622
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bandito wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm
OCanada wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:50 pm Trump is a steaming pile of enabled racist horse pucky. He isn’t governing with the best interests of the country in mind domestically or globally. He is a public sucking wound doing enormous damage to our system of governing.
Look in the mirror. Oh no isn’t it your bed time you whiny little sissy? TDS is strong with this one
Tweeet! One post-er speaks about the POTUS while the latter post-er speaks about the former post-er. Bandito, stick to the subject at hand. Not the post-ers speaking to the issue at hand. Tweeet! Play on.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:48 pm [edited]...take the hint...GO HOME...and take those 4 scary women with you. :P
Tweeeet! Tweeeet! Tweeeet! (Pulls Murph aside and asks the coach to join their conversation.) Murph, don't use that word within this Forum. No excuses accepted. If the word is critical to what you're discussing, temper the word. And think twice before using it anyway. Otherwise, that word is not to be typed. Coach, make sure this is taken care of or there'll be a substantial unrelease-able penalty. Tweeeeeeeeeet! Play on!

Return to “POLITICS”