Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by OCanada »

The number of witnesses interviewed was over 100. There were dozens of victims. There are few of any cases that rival this in scope.

The current cases are Newegg he is how this all came to light. So far there are now investigations into his ranch in
New Mexico and his private island. This was a case like few others.

Let’s wait and see what the final determination is after the N.M. case investigation, after the private island investigation and after the other countries. Investigations are completed. In his N.Y. home they found hundreds of photos of girls many certainly underage.

So it is as of yet an open question how many and when.

His plea deal was way out of the ordinary. He spent little time actually in custody, he failed to report per his probation more than 30 times without consequence. No one knows how he made money, pockets of valuables have been found in many places. So your idea is he raped girls but it was only a few and he stopped after he got busted?

Tell you what, call the local forensic psychiatrist or psychologist associated with your court and ask them about pedophiles and behaviors. Supreme Bench in Baltimore has a staff. Don’t know how the Chief Psychiatrist is anymore.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm You gloss over all that they uncovered, including why Amb Stevens was there.
100% irrelevant to defending American posts overseas in the future.

Yep. They uncovered political *hit.

Same thing would happen if you put me in charge of the Navy investigation. I'd pull all that crap back to the sequester, as well as the rice bowl protection you're always on about when discussing people being mean to Trump.

I could EASILY pull it to four years, and hammer every vote, every bill, and every allocation that left our forces stretched to the breaking point. And the idea that this stretching of our forces is over is laughable.

These men were killed by Congress. Just as surely as you think the Benghazi crew was killed because of a campaign event.
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:42 pm The number of witnesses interviewed was over 100. There were dozens of victims. There are few of any cases that rival this in scope.

The current cases are Newegg he is how this all came to light. So far there are now investigations into his ranch in
New Mexico and his private island. This was a case like few others.

Let’s wait and see what the final determination is after the N.M. case investigation, after the private island investigation and after the other countries. Investigations are completed. In his N.Y. home they found hundreds of photos of girls many certainly underage.

So it is as of yet an open question how many and when.

His plea deal was way out of the ordinary. He spent little time actually in custody, he failed to report per his probation more than 30 times without consequence. No one knows how he made money, pockets of valuables have been found in many places. So your idea is he raped girls but it was only a few and he stopped after he got busted?

Tell you what, call the local forensic psychiatrist or psychologist associated with your court and ask them about pedophiles and behaviors. Supreme Bench in Baltimore has a staff. Don’t know how the Chief Psychiatrist is anymore.
That's a lot of words to say you can't document if Epstein victimized any other minors AFTER he completed his sentence.
...maybe his national network news headliners George Steph or Katie Couric found out over dinner.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:30 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm
OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm OS is pushing a mountain of horse pucky. Out getting embarrassing reading him defend a guy who sold out victims.

I have a little experience with joint investigations and know several former US Attorneys as a result. His russiaphilia van somehow be rationalized this cant. He is trying, not very well, to defend a guy who effectively victimized girls who were raped. A bridge too far for me. Be is living in fantasy land.
This just in -- BREAKING NEWS : Acosta victimized girls who were raped ? ...just uncovered after he became Trump's Labor Secy. .:roll:.
Right on.... Acosta handled the case like 99% of prosecutors. The only people to criticize him is the MSM that hates Trump. He did those little girls a favor. They should be grateful.
There were legions of the political, business & media elite who were willing to accept the results of the deal Acosta made, look the other way & tolerate, or participate in the rehabilitation of Epstein.

Acosta only became the scapegoat when it could be used to damage Trump & provide cover for all of Epstein's other enablers.
Hey man, I am defending Acosta like you are..... He did nothing out of the ordinary. It is just sour grapes.
It's not sour grapes, it's a diversion. Hey look over there at Epstein, ...case closed.
Right on!! These people are awful. Just looking to bring a good man like Acosta down.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:46 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm You gloss over all that they uncovered, including why Amb Stevens was there.
100% irrelevant to defending American posts overseas in the future.

Yep. They uncovered political *hit.

Same thing would happen if you put me in charge of the Navy investigation. I'd pull all that dump back to the sequester, as well as the rice bowl protection you're always on about when discussing people being mean to Trump.

I could EASILY pull it to four years, and hammer every vote, every bill, and every allocation that left our forces stretched to the breaking point. And the idea that this stretching of our forces is over is laughable.

These men were killed by Congress. Just as surely as you think the Benghazi crew was killed because of a campaign event.
The Benghazi comm uncovered operational *hit. Amb Stevens was in Benghazi setting up a campaign event visit for HRC, while everybody else was evacuating. The Obama Admin lied (talking points) & stonewalled at every juncture. It revealed the inadequacies of our capability & resolve to respond & forced corrective measures.

There was no delay or coverup in investigating the ship collisions. There was bi-partisan agreement that the sequester caps exacerbated readiness conditions to the point that a Navy training program, left entirely at the discretion of each ship's CO, didn't provide adequate underway time for training. Just like aircraft readiness declining because of lack of spare parts.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

That’s a lot of words to say there are multiple investigations in multiple jurisdictions that are only now beginning. What I said was let’s see what the final results are. Appears you don’t care for the hard days and wa t data that is not available yet. Seems inappropriate to ask for date before it’s available.
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:29 pm That’s a lot of words to say there are multiple investigations in multiple jurisdictions that are only now beginning. What I said was let’s see what the final results are. Appears you don’t care for the hard days and wa t data that is not available yet. Seems inappropriate to ask for date before it’s available.
I'm happy to wait. I'm interested to learn how much more Epstein got away with after he served his sentence.
I was asking you to provide the details behind this assertion that you made --
Nothing new occurred in the interim and a LOT of girls were subsequently raped because of his decision to intervene on his behalf.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 pm
OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:29 pm That’s a lot of words to say there are multiple investigations in multiple jurisdictions that are only now beginning. What I said was let’s see what the final results are. Appears you don’t care for the hard days and wa t data that is not available yet. Seems inappropriate to ask for date before it’s available.
I'm happy to wait. I'm interested to learn how much more Epstein got away with after he served his sentence.
I was asking you to provide the details behind this assertion that you made --
Nothing new occurred in the interim and a LOT of girls were subsequently raped because of his decision to intervene on his behalf.
One of Jeff’s buddies. He should have drawn Acosta like Jeff....Acosta is a good man.

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seems to me we reach a new low when we try to cast doubt on just how much of a slime a guy like Epstein is.

And I’m puzzled as to why.

Is it simply that because Acosta was appointed by Trump that he needs to be defended from criticism?

Really? No on here in the least bit thinks that Acosta is the lone bad actor in this sorry affair. We want them all to be held accountable.

But will Acosta flip on those who leaned on him back then, or is he still scared to buck the powerful or enticed by the rewards of ‘loyalty ‘.

If he doesn’t flip, Epstein or his employees may well go first.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:56 pm Seems to me we reach a new low when we try to cast doubt on just how much of a slime a guy like Epstein is.

Is it simply that because Acosta was appointed by Trump that he needs to be defended from criticism?

Really? No on here in the least bit thinks that Acosta is the lone bad actor in this sorry affair. We want them all to be held accountable.

But will Acosta flip on those who leaned on him back then, or is he still scared to buck the powerful or enticed by the rewards of ‘loyalty ‘.

Determining how much damage was done after the plea deal is not casting doubt on how much of a slime Epstein is.
It's determining how much actual damage, if any, Acosta enabled.

Why is there more media attention on Acosta than on Epstein & his powerful enablers ?
What makes Acosta a "bad actor"? Did he do something illegal or just go along to get along ?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Everyone and anyone should be held accountable. If Acosta were appointed by anyone else no one would be defending him. But you know circle the wagons, deny the obvious even if there is tape like grabbing body parts, or racists comments aren’t really racists comments.

I advised you OC to call so done and ask them about pedophile behavior. Don’t see you doing it though.

I don’t need to defend the assertion. The data will prove out in the end. The circumstances speak for themselves and by that I mean the totality of investigations now involving Epstein.

But I do t really care about proving anything v to OC. The slime factor here has demoed it was an error in judgment to return here after being away. So I am done
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:56 pm Seems to me we reach a new low when we try to cast doubt on just how much of a slime a guy like Epstein is.

Determining how much damage was done after the plea deal is not casting doubt on how much of a slime Epstein is.

Why is there more media attention on Acosta than on Epstein & his powerful enablers ?
What makes Acosta a "bad actor"? Did he do something illegal or just go along to get along ?
Mike Fisten, a former Miami-Dade police sergeant who was also a homicide investigator and a member of the FBI Organized Crime Task Force, said the FBI had enough evidence to put Epstein away for a long time but was overruled by Acosta. Some of the agents involved in the case were disappointed by Acosta’s bowing to pressure from Epstein’s lawyers, he said.

“The day that a sitting U.S. attorney is afraid of a lawyer or afraid of a defendant is a very sad day in this country,’’ said Fisten, now a private investigator for [Brad] Edwards (one of the accusers’ attorneys).”
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:23 pm Everyone and anyone should be held accountable. If Acosta were appointed by anyone else no one would be defending him. But you know circle the wagons, deny the obvious even if there is tape like grabbing body parts, or racists comments aren’t really racists comments.

I advised you OC to call so done and ask them about pedophile behavior. Don’t see you doing it though.

I don’t need to defend the assertion. The data will prove out in the end. The circumstances speak for themselves and by that I mean the totality of investigations now involving Epstein.

But I do t really care about proving anything v to OC. The slime factor here has demoed it was an error in judgment to return here after being away. So I am done
Circle the wagon for a pedophile and the guy that went easy on a pedophile.... America's best...
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The attention is quite on Epstein and will be as this goes to trial. But in the meantime the obvious question was how in the heck did he get such a sweet heart plea deal?

Now that Acosta stepped down, let’s hope the question remains on how Epstein got such a sweet deal, meaning who leaned on Acosta and others. How did so many look the other way?

But yeah, we’ve gone over and over how the deal Epstein was given was wholly inappropriate, highly unusual, and actually broke the law.

So, yeah, ‘bad actor’.

But you can bet your bippee there are others.
old salt

Post by old salt »

After all the chaff, back to the original question -- have any victims come forward who were abused by Epstein after he was released from jail ?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:41 pm After all the chaff, back to the original question -- have any victims come forward who were abused by Epstein after he was released from jail ?
He was a changed man after his stint in prison. Acosta knew what he was doing with a light sentence.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:01 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:41 pm After all the chaff, back to the original question -- have any victims come forward who were abused by Epstein after he was released from jail ?
He was a changed man after his stint in prison. Acosta knew what he was doing with a light sentence.
Was Acosta at the dinner for Price Andrew with Katie & George ?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

EJ Carroll is considering legal action against Trump for sexual assault at Bergdorf’s. When does Trump sit for the Summer Zervos deposition?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

When did you become a defender of Acosta?

Was it before or after the trial?

Did you like him more or less after the trial?

So many questions... :roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Meanwhile, the judge in the case, Richard Berman, also included in the file released Monday a transcript from a 2011 hearing before Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Ruth Pickholz, in which Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Gaffney, then the deputy chief of the Manhattan DA’s Sex Crimes Unit, actually argued for Epstein to get a more lenient sex-offender classification.

Pickholz was taken aback by the argument, according to the documents, which have been public.

“I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I’ve never seen the prosecutor’s office do something like this,” the judge said. “I have never seen it.”
They need to look at Jennifer Gaffney as well....

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/court-pap ... -is-worth/

Return to “POLITICS”