Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:58 pm The MSM was all over the story. Especially the ABC & NBC morning news shows.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... t-off-easy

...the apparent ease with which Epstein has rejoined the ranks of a social elite. Katie Couric, Woody Allen, and George Stephanopoulos, among others, attended a dinner party he hosted for Prince Andrew in December, and New York authorities seem to be either unaware or unconcerned that his Upper East Side home is within 1,000 feet of an Episcopal pre-school, in violation of sex-offender laws.
Yep. Acosta is getting a raw deal. It’s really sad how he is being treated.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:43 pm What a BS false equivalency.
Of course you think that. You'll go to your grave convinced that a skirmish in the ME deserved 4 years of investigations that "coincidentally" ended the very month Hillary lost the election. I'll buy a year. Hell, I'll give you two years of investigations. Four? Sorry mate, wholly political.
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

HooDat wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:40 am
Trinity wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 am So are Trumpists hoping The Jeffrey makes bail? Imagine if Epstein flips.....
why would anyone (other than a fellow pedophile) have any interest in ANYONE linked to this being able to walk free?

Nail every, single, bastard to the wall.....
And go as high up as necessary, including current and former presidents if necessary.
Let's hope we don't get a "Cardinal Law" handling of the incident.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

OS is pushing a mountain of horse pucky. Out getting embarrassing reading him defend a guy who sold out victims.

I have a little experience with joint investigations and know several former US Attorneys as a result. His russiaphilia van somehow be rationalized this cant. He is trying, not very well, to defend a guy who effectively victimized girls who were raped. A bridge too far for me. Be is living in fantasy land.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:02 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:43 pm What a BS false equivalency.
Of course you think that. You'll go to your grave convinced that a skirmish in the ME deserved 4 years of investigations that "coincidentally" ended the very month Hillary lost the election. I'll buy a year. Hell, I'll give you two years of investigations. Four? Sorry mate, wholly political.
It took 4 yrs to get through the stonewalling, delays, & finally get to the truth about why Amb Stevens was there (among other key details).
It revealed the flaws in our response, in both planning & execution, & produced meaningful changes, still in place,

You were willing to write it off as "stuff happens" in that part of the world & wait for the next one to happen.
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm OS is pushing a mountain of horse pucky. Out getting embarrassing reading him defend a guy who sold out victims.

I have a little experience with joint investigations and know several former US Attorneys as a result. His russiaphilia van somehow be rationalized this cant. He is trying, not very well, to defend a guy who effectively victimized girls who were raped. A bridge too far for me. Be is living in fantasy land.
This just in -- BREAKING NEWS : Acosta victimized girls who were raped ? ...just uncovered after he became Trump's Labor Secy. .:roll:.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm
OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm OS is pushing a mountain of horse pucky. Out getting embarrassing reading him defend a guy who sold out victims.

This just in -- BREAKING NEWS : Acosta victimized girls who were raped ? ...just uncovered after he became Trump's Labor Secy. .:roll:.
Right on.... Acosta handled the case like 99% of prosecutors. The only people to criticize him is the MSM that hates Trump. He did those little girls a favor. They should be grateful.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm It took 4 yrs to get through the stonewalling, delays, & finally get to the truth about why Amb Stevens was there (among other key details).
It revealed the flaws in our response, in both planning & execution, & produced meaningful changes, still in place
It took 4 years to hammer Hillary enough so she could lose. It took 4 years to get the public to hear how horrible candidate Hillary was.

All the rest of that actual, real important stuff that our actual overseas forces needed to know, and enact correction was sitting in a classified memo within months of the attack. All the changes to our MO over there was corrected inside of a year, just as it was for the Navy collisions. Just as it happens whenever there's an overseas incident. No amount of your nonsense will convince me otherwise.

The rest of what you're discussing is all the political nonsense that you are here pretending you despised, yet you cheer it on with abandon anytime a Dem's head can be put on a political spike.
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm You were willing to write it off as "stuff happens" in that part of the world & wait for the next one to happen.
Oh totally. That was exactly my response. I anxiously waited for the next attack so I could gleefully cheer the death of my fellow Americans.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm This just in -- BREAKING NEWS : Acosta victimized girls who were raped ? ...just uncovered after he became Trump's Labor Secy. .:roll:.
Acosta is dragging his heels. I recommend one of your boilerplate 4 year investigations.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Right on.... Acosta handled the case like 99% of prosecutors. The only people to criticize him is the MSM that hates Trump. He did those little girls a favor. They should be grateful.
There were legions of the political, business & media elite who were willing to accept the results of the deal Acosta made, look the other way & tolerate, or participate in the rehabilitation of Epstein.

Acosta only became the scapegoat when it could be used to damage Trump & provide cover for all of Epstein's other enablers.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm

There were legions of the political, business & media elite who were willing to accept the results of the deal Acosta made, look the other way & tolerate, or participate in the rehabilitation of Epstein.

Acosta only became the scapegoat when it could be used to damage Trump & provide cover for all of Epstein's other enablers.
Hey man, I am defending Acosta like you are..... He did nothing out of the ordinary. It is just sour grapes.
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

If the judge keeps The Jeffrey 3 cells down from El Chapo during his trial, how fast does that kiddie rapist rat out his powerful buds? Will Barr intercede? Uncharted territory, boys. There is no bottom.
Last edited by Trinity on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm This just in -- BREAKING NEWS : Acosta victimized girls who were raped ? ...just uncovered after he became Trump's Labor Secy. .:roll:.
Acosta is dragging his heels. I recommend one of your boilerplate 4 year investigations.
The Benghazi committee was in place for less than 2 years (Sep '14 to Jun '16).
They had to wait 16 mos for Clinton to testify (Oct '16).
You gloss over all that they uncovered, including why Amb Stevens was there.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the- ... iscoveries
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... on/489125/
Last edited by old salt on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I watched Gym Jordan and his pals rip her for 11 hours under oath. Imagine Trump trying that. He drives on the greens to putt.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:30 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Hey man, I am defending Acosta like you are..... He did nothing out of the ordinary. It is just sour grapes.
It's not sour grapes, it's a diversion. Hey look over there at Epstein, ...case closed.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Don’t you want to know what The Jeffrey knows? Him, I’d waterboard.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Actually it was not handled just the way 99% of the cases like it are handheld. The plea deal alone testifies to that.

DOJ has the hammer not the local DA. He prodded s fee cases with less e idence than he had here. The notion he couldn’t win in court is crap. If that were true the indictment never would have been drawn up in the first place. It was drawn and ready to file. Nothing new occurred in the interim and a LOT of girls were subsequently raped because of his decision to intervene on his behalf. Sleep well. Some of you disgust me.
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:10 pm Actually it was not handled just the way 99% of the cases like it are handheld. The plea deal alone testifies to that.

DOJ has the hammer not the local DA. He prodded s fee cases with less e idence than he had here. The notion he couldn’t win in court is dump. If that were true the indictment never would have been drawn up in the first place. It was drawn and ready to file. Nothing new occurred in the interim and a LOT of girls were subsequently raped because of his decision to intervene on his behalf. Sleep well. Some of you disgust me.
Verify your assertion.
How many more victims were raped AFTER Epstein was released ?
Don't confuse when they came forward with when the sex acts took place.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:57 pm Don’t you want to know what The Jeffrey knows? Him, I’d waterboard.
Sure I do. Tar & feathering Acosta just diverts attention from that.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:52 pm I watched Gym Jordan and his pals rip her for 11 hours under oath. Imagine Trump trying that. He drives on the greens to putt.
If we lose an Amb + 3 of his defenders setting up a campaign event in one of the most dangerous countries in the world,
I'll be happy to see Trump or Pompeo under the gun for 11 hrs explaining it.

Return to “POLITICS”