Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:09 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 am
foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:56 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:38 pm That’s the problem. Swamp sheep.
This case laid dormant for 8 years. What prompted SDNY to re-open a case which another Fed district had resolved ?

New evidence ? Attention focused on Acosta in his confirmation hearings ? # MeToo ? The Miami Herald report ?

All of the above ?
How about justice for all involved?
Dude would rather defend a ped-O-phile
This, coming from the clown who said of Clinton/Lewinsky... "it was just a bj." Selective morality I suppose :oops:
Monica was under aged? Bill Clinton may turn out to be a pedophile also but it won't be because he got a BJ from Lewinsky. If it turns out that he was having sex with underage girls, bury him....I figured you would chime in, Chester.
DIfferent type of sleeze, but still slime.

But, yeah, I fire ALL employees that refuse to give me a BJ, regardess of age.
;) ;)

What's new? You see much summer ball?
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:44 pm Electric bleachers.
You know who you won't find mixed up in this scandal? Some working shmo' just getting by.
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

So why did potential co-conspirators had to be immunized from prosecution in order to secure a plea deal with Epstein. What do those third parties have to do with an agreement between the government and Epstein?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:32 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm Bush was President when Acosta killed this Investigation.
What does that have to do with Ep's association with the anointed ones?
Power. Clinton no longer President.
If Acosta was told to bury it by folks above him, political types, they would have been [u]Republicans.[/u] nope....TAATS

But we don’t know yet how this all went down, who leveraged who. It’s conceivable that Clinton allies were involved, but I suspect the impulse to bury it was bipartisan, more about a whole bunch of rich and powerful men reaching out to squelch further digging.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 pm
Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 pm Imagine the fury if Hillary was President and the First Spouse was wrapped into the scandal, as he clearly is. It’s industrial strength sex trafficking, according to Axios. Wait before you dig your heels in. This really can be bi-partisan.
I would love nothing more than to see these dirt bags do time for taking advantage of little gi
Epstein did time. He's paid his price. Bill Cosby gets to leave prison all day long and come back at 8pm to his own private villa/wing.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 pm Imagine the fury if Hillary was President and the First Spouse was wrapped into the scandal, as he clearly is. It’s industrial strength sex trafficking, according to Axios. Wait before you dig your heels in. This really can be bi-partisan. Epstein is a victim of one dogged reporter. The rest of the media is now following along.
It darn well should be bipartisan.

The inescapable problem for the GOP is that they have their guy in the Oval Office, and they are so intimidated by the cult of Trump that they think they actually need to be on the side of sexual predators.

Not unlike the Dems feeling like they needed to defend the Clinton fiasco as ‘consensual’ and ‘just sex’.

Human nature to rally to ones corner.

But the issue is bipartisan and the sooner we hold ALL of them accountable the better.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:32 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm Bush was President when Acosta killed this Investigation.
What does that have to do with Ep's association with the anointed ones?
Power. Clinton no longer President.
If Acosta was told to bury it by folks above him, political types, they would have been Republicans.

But we don’t know yet how this all went down, who leveraged who. It’s conceivable that Clinton allies were involved, but I suspect the impulse to bury it was bipartisan, more about a whole bunch of rich and powerful men reaching out to squelch further digging.
Don't forget about Barr's dad hiring young Epstein (before Bear Stearns grabbed him.).
MSNBC reported that, but nothing about the FL officials who would have let Epstein walk & gave him work release.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm
Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 pm Imagine the fury if Hillary was President and the First Spouse was wrapped into the scandal, as he clearly is. It’s industrial strength sex trafficking, according to Axios. Wait before you dig your heels in. This really can be bi-partisan.
I would love nothing more than to see these dirt bags do time for taking advantage of little gi
Epstein did time. He's paid his price. Bill Cosby gets to leave prison all day long and come back at 8pm to his own private villa/wing.
Bill is on work release! I thought he was confined. He is a serial rapist. Should have been in jail a long time ago. That many women going to come forward and say you raped or assaulted them? me neither.....
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Cosby put up Trump numbers. He can’t be out already.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:07 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm
Bill is on work release! I thought he was confined. He is a serial rapist. Should have been in jail a long time ago. That many women going to come forward and say you raped or assaulted them? me neither.....
As a young man, I aspired to like that Trevian character, forget his name. In other words, make women extremely happy.

Dr. Hemlock. Clint Eastwood played him.
Last edited by runrussellrun on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:38 pm
foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm He is talking right now....
Thanks for the heads up. Caught most of it.

Same question. Where was the media in 2008 ?

Why wait over a decade, ...until Acosta's a Trump appointee ?

Was Epstein's sentencing not on the public record ?

Did no one notice that Epstein was on the sex offender registry ?
Lots of questions have to be answered....Acosta never answered if the Mueller weighed in.
Where was the media scrutiny of the FL States Atty who was ready to let him walk with no jail time ?

Who was the FL official who granted work release & reduced the sentence to 13 mos ?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:09 pm
foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:38 pm
foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm He is talking right now....
Thanks for the heads up. Caught most of it.

Same question. Where was the media in 2008 ?

Why wait over a decade, ...until Acosta's a Trump appointee ?

Was Epstein's sentencing not on the public record ?

Did no one notice that Epstein was on the sex offender registry ?
Lots of questions have to be answered....Acosta never answered if the Mueller weighed in.
Where was the media scrutiny of the FL States Atty who was ready to let him walk with no jail time ?

Who was the FL official who granted work release & reduced the sentence to 13 mos ?
FLAG DOWN.

Three minute LOCK, contact to the head with WHATABOUTISM. :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

A lot of people in office suites let those girls down. I think the Florida goon is Kirshner, local state attorney at the time. Retired. No idea what party. Probably a Dem in PB. Probably sitting in some grill room. There was reporting on this. The local cops were followed. The Chief was followed by private detectives. Girls and their families were intimidated. Epstein and Dershowitz went full court press on this. Trump’s not the victim here.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 pm Your thinking is lazy.........the "I don't have time to research US made products". Meanwhile, how many hours are devoted to boring tripe about tRump trump trump. (cue the pot/kettle junk )
No, YOUR thinking is lazy. All that list does is tell you who last touched a product.

Pick any item on that list. Where did the pallet come from? And the wood from that pallet? And the nails that hold it together? What about the packaging? The inks? Then there's the factory-----where did the boiler come from? And the components in the boiler? The gaskets, the pipes, the CPU, the wire? Every single component can, and frequently does, come from overseas.

So that list you have is utterly pointless.

Want another great example? Apple juice. China send apple concentrate to the West Coast where it is repacked. Guess what? Because they "repacked" that juice in America, an American is the last guy who touched it. Now it is "Made in America", and can be put on your list.

Your list serves better as toilet paper, my friend. Your heart is in the right place. Kudos for that.
old salt

Post by old salt »

It's fine that the media's going after Acosta & anyone in the DoJ at the time, but most of the story is in FL.

Did I mention Barr's dad ?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Did I mention Acosta had 36 complaints and didn’t think he could close the deal?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

George Steinbrenner had an expression for this: Acosta spit the bit. We need to know why.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:29 pm Did I mention Acosta had 36 complaints and didn’t think he could close the deal?
Did any of them name Barr's dad ?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I don’t care about the Dalton School and I think Barr’s dad got fired.

Put the PB cops on Fox tonight and let them talk. Let them explain how Justice went down here. Have Dan Bongino question them. Bring back Bill Orielly, your most understanding host on this subject.
old salt

Post by old salt »

You might not care about the Dalton School, but Lawrence O'Donnell cares enough for all of us. .:lol:.

Dershowitz says he got his massage from " an old, old Russian."

Return to “POLITICS”