Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by holmes435 »

Have they found the child sex trafficking ring Hillary was running yet in that pizza parlor?

The projection coming from Trump supporters is getting to be ridiculous. Personal emails, a corrupt criminal charity foundation, now this?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Acosta, Who Cut Deal With Epstein, Tried to Slash Anti-Trafficking Program by 80 Percent

“But you’ve also proposed a budget cut, almost 80%, 79% to ILAB where this work is done, bringing its budget from $68 million to just 18.5 million,” she said. “I’m sure you’ve come prepared to justify this cut to us but it doesn’t go unnoticed that this isn’t the first time that you’ve ignored human trafficking.”

“How can we expect you, the Labor Secretary to fight for American workers if you couldn't even fight for these girls?” she asked, as Acosta initially stared at her blankly.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:00 am Have they found the child sex trafficking ring Hillary was running yet in that pizza parlor?

The projection coming from Trump supporters is getting to be ridiculous. Personal emails, a corrupt criminal charity foundation, now this?
This really belongs on the TAATS thread.......................

2008 deal, who was in charge of the FBI/DOJ at the time? exactly

Remember when Pedophile nitme lions Epstein look-a-like jerry sandusky was a media thing? Something about a mid-atlantic sex ring. Remember? THAT story has all but dissappeared.

Why?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 am Acosta, Who Cut Deal With Epstein, Tried to Slash Anti-Trafficking Program by 80 Percent

“But you’ve also proposed a budget cut, almost 80%, 79% to ILAB where this work is done, bringing its budget from $68 million to just 18.5 million,” she said. “I’m sure you’ve come prepared to justify this cut to us but it doesn’t go unnoticed that this isn’t the first time that you’ve ignored human trafficking.”

“How can we expect you, the Labor Secretary to fight for American workers if you couldn't even fight for these girls?” she asked, as Acosta initially stared at her blankly.
Why in the world would a US tax payer funded program have a budget to stop child labor overseas? 3 sides to every budget cut story, don't you think?

Meanwhile, next time you text or smartphone pictures of Maria Von Hartz (wife one looked like ), think about who built the phone. Does it bother you that it was a suicidal slave child? Nope, didn't think so.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm
holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:00 am Have they found the child sex trafficking ring Hillary was running yet in that pizza parlor?

Remember when Pedophile nitme lions Epstein look-a-like jerry sandusky was a media thing? Something about a mid-atlantic sex ring. Remember? THAT story has all but dissappeared.

Why?
Same guy running Whitey Bulger?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Why?
Same guy running Whitey Bulger?
No one in Washington DC knows whats going on anywhere. Acosta made the deal all by himself. Superiors? What superiours?
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm Pedophile nitme lions Epstein look-a-like jerry sandusky

don't get in the way of money or sports (aka money)....
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 pm think about who built the phone. Does it bother you that it was a suicidal slave child? Nope, didn't think so.
this is the altar upon which the globalists have sold their souls.Exporting labor practices to countries with no labor laws, that enrich their globalist buddies and the dictators who run the countries to whom we have outsourced slavery.

When you value profits over human life, I guess it is easy to value perverted titillation via child rape over a child's' well-being as well.
Last edited by HooDat on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:28 pm No one in Washington DC knows whats going on anywhere. Acosta made the deal all by himself. Superiors? What superiours?
oh they know alright. They are all just terrified that time is up on their "love is love" pedophilia rings....

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Sure is putting more light on the Pizza Gate HRC theory....maybe someone did not want this to go away and keep the notion the "a" Clinton was involved, not necessarily HRC?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 pm
foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 am Acosta, Who Cut Deal With Epstein, Tried to Slash Anti-Trafficking Program by 80 Percent

Why in the world would a US tax payer funded program have a budget to stop child labor overseas? 3 sides to every budget cut story, don't you think?

Meanwhile, next time you text or smartphone pictures of Maria Von Hartz (wife one looked like ), think about who built the phone. Does it bother you that it was a suicidal slave child? Nope, didn't think so.
Why do you do that?!....if you want me to answer a serious question, stfu and let me answer...if you want to ask and answer yourself, feel free to play with yourself.
a fan

Post by a fan »

HooDat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm Pedophile nitme lions Epstein look-a-like jerry sandusky

don't get in the way of money or sports (aka money)....
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 pm think about who built the phone. Does it bother you that it was a suicidal slave child? Nope, didn't think so.
this is the altar upon which the globalists have sold their souls.Exporting labor practices to countries with no labor laws, that enrich their globalist buddies and the dictators who run the countries to whom we have outsourced slavery.

When you value profits over human life, I guess it is easy to value perverted titillation via child rape over a child's' well-being as well.
You boys think that only phones use abuse labor laws? You gents wear clothes? Eat Bananas? Have a sip of Grand Marier (orange peels)?

It's impossible to avoid it. And the only hope for these kids/abused peoples is trade.....raise a middle class, overthrow the tyrants. There isn't a perfect path. It doesn't exist.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 pm the only hope for these kids/abused peoples is trade.....raise a middle class, overthrow the tyrants.
has this actually happened, anywhere outside the "west"?

certainly not with any lasting effect.

I have told myself the same thing to feel better about the things I consume, but I no longer believe it.

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:45 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Why do you do that?!....if you want me to answer a serious question, stfu and let me answer...if you want to ask and answer yourself, feel free to play with yourself.
I apologize. I thought Maria Von Hartz and playing with ones self went hand in hand :D It was a question to the collective "you", not you. Working on ending the confusion, but it will just all end.

https://iconicfocus.com/portfolio/maria-von-hartz/
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 am
foreverlax wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:56 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:38 pm That’s the problem. Swamp sheep.
This case laid dormant for 8 years. What prompted SDNY to re-open a case which another Fed district had resolved ?

New evidence ? Attention focused on Acosta in his confirmation hearings ? # MeToo ? The Miami Herald report ?

All of the above ?
How about justice for all involved?
Dude would rather defend a ped-O-phile
I wasn't defending you.
Just asking for info from those who have followed this more closely than I have.
This is supposed to be a forum for information exchange.
How 'bout some straight answers, rather than passive aggressive bs.

Given the magnitude & breadth of Epstein's depravity, it's stunning that this remained buried for so long & received so little national coverage when the plea deal was made. Where was the MSM on this ?

Some victims reportedly received restitution in the plea deal. Did they have to sign non-disclosure agreements ?

Did Acosta, FL prosecutors, or the FL Judge/AG have to explain to the MSM how this case was resolved ?
Why they didn't take it to trial ?
Did they say they did it to spare the victims the trauma of testifying at a trial.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

He is talking right now....
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:44 pm
This case laid dormant for 8 years. What prompted SDNY to re-open a case which another Fed district had resolved ?

New evidence ? Attention focused on Acosta in his confirmation hearings ? # MeToo ? The Miami Herald report ?

All of the above ?
I wasn't defending you.
Just asking for info from those who have followed this more closely than I have.

Given the magnitude & breadth of Epstein's depravity, it's stunning that this remained buried for so long & received so little national coverage when the plea deal was made. Where was the MSM on this ?

Some victims reportedly received restitution in the plea deal. Did they have to sign non-disclosure agreements ?

Did Acosta, FL prosecutors, or the FL Judge/AG have to explain to the MSM how this case was resolved ?
Did they say they did it to spare the victims the trauma of testifying at a trial.
No honor or integrity. Carry on Old Sailor
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

All of the above ?
This, coming from the clown who said of Clinton/Lewinsky... "it was just a bj." Selective morality I suppose :oops:
a fan

Post by a fan »

HooDat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:19 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 pm the only hope for these kids/abused peoples is trade.....raise a middle class, overthrow the tyrants.
has this actually happened, anywhere outside the "west"?
Everywhere is better than it was 50 years ago. It takes time!
HooDat wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:19 pm I have told myself the same thing to feel better about the things I consume, but I no longer believe it.
We have a great view into the other choice of: don't trade with a country.

How do you think life is for the average N Korean? Well, that's your choice....and that's what it looks like when next to no one trades with a despot.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:48 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:44 pm

All of the above ?
I wasn't defending you.

No honor or integrity. Carry on Old Sailor
I'm looking forward to your next tutorial post about intersex condition & ambiguous genatilia.
Some of your best work. You bring so much to the discussion.
As you were.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 pm
You boys think that only phones use abuse labor laws? You gents wear clothes? Eat Bananas? Have a sip of Grand Marier (orange peels)?

It's impossible to avoid it. And the only hope for these kids/abused peoples is trade.....raise a middle class, overthrow the tyrants. There isn't a perfect path. It doesn't exist.
WHat, your family car have a Boycott United Brands bumper sticker on it ?

In other words, yes, know all about what is made where and by whom. And, you are wrong. On so many levels. (Gin anyone ;) )

https://www.madeinamerica.co/pages/thelist

speedqueen washer and dryer are awesome. home crapot or other box crap stores don't sell them

Your thinking is lazy.........the "I don't have time to research US made products". Meanwhile, how many hours are devoted to boring tripe about tRump trump trump. (cue the pot/kettle junk )

Return to “POLITICS”