Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by CU88 »

I suspect that having this material is also a violation to his Plea deal with Florida.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... nment.html

BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe."

One of those girls' counsel corroborated she was underage.

Maybe he kept images to have "dirt" on others involved with his ring?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:17 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:04 am
CU88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am
Trinity wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:55 pm https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... ors-source

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein locked up Saturday by FBI/Nypd for sex trafficking minors. SDNY will arraign him Monday. How long before he starts blabbing? Or Trump dangles a pardon?
Video clip from Trump Rally, rare to see the o d get flustered while on stage. Stopped speaking and had guy waving poster of o d with Epstein removed

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/sta ... 5558261763

Also, since this action is by SDNY, I assume no pardon from o d???
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years," Trump said. "Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Maybe this Epstein guy is the one that breaks the weave between political interests. NYT connects the dots of Epstein and Trump AND the Clinton's. Pelosi's daughter is all over this story. I have also read that the Clinton's have visited his home town regularly via flight logs. I wonder is there is a Russian connection in this story as it pertains to trafficking?

My guess.....he commits suicide or dies of an "unexpected" heart-attack in a short time frame. Unless someone can tell him they will get him free in a short time....just don't get loose lips and sink ships.
It's a very gross story, all the way around.

What's Pelosi's daughter to do with it?
Hadn't seen that connection, though as the article you linked suggests, he hobnobbed with lots of 'A listers'.
She was Tweeting about it this morning....Also saw infowars and others piling on.
Thanks, I'm not on Christine Pelosi's nor Infowars twitter feeds...nor do I want to be!

So...she's tweeting that the women deserve justice no matter where the chips may fall and that's being conflated into her being involved?

Ahhh, not involved. Just Alex Jones (what a credible source :roll: ) wondering what she might know about who else could be exposed...gee maybe Bill Clinton and other 'A' listers who happen to be Dems??? Not exactly a stretch.

Sheesh, Trump was one such Dem, not a 'fave' any more, but same crew of super rich, or powerful, or wannabes, both D and R.

Weinsten, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer...@METOO

Imagine, predatory misogynists come in all political flavors.
More twitter?
“I wish you would!”
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:35 pm There is always the option of a nice midnight stroll in Ft Marcy Park... 8-)
it is a great place to get a self-inflicted gun wound to the back of the head......
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Apparently a lot of kids were raped after Acosta got finished helping The Jeffrey.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Julie K. Brown is the journalist who was directly responsible for this case being reopened.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 97825.html
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Tonight Trump has three good buddies in jail. Who else can say that?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

admin wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm Julie K. Brown is the journalist who was directly responsible for this case being reopened.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 97825.html
Wonder if someone will explain this away?

“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Though admittedly difficult to watch, it's a film based on a novel, a fictional depiction. For me, to read Brown's piece is beyond words. I read it thinking, This can't be true, knowing that it's not only most certainly true, but that this is a large swath of the culturally fabric of America. America's exceedingly strange relationship with money.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm Though admittedly difficult to watch, it's a film based on a novel, a fictional depiction. For me, to read Brown's piece is beyond words. I read it thinking, This can't be true, knowing that it's not only most certainly true, but that this is a large swath of the culturally fabric of America. America's exceedingly strange relationship with money.
And power. And celebrity.
And, back to money.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

The Secretary of Labor oversees sex-trafficking, there are over 300 million people in the US, and the person hand selected for this position was Alex Acosta, the person who quashed the Jeff Epstein child sexual abuse, sex-trafficking case. It's amazing.
Caddy Day
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Betsy DeVos got Education. Nuff said? Administration in opposition to the mission.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote:And power. And celebrity.
And, back to money.
I think the issue is two-fold. One, to varying degrees, I think people believe that people with money are smart. Similarly, to varying degrees, I think people believe that G-d, so to speak, shines a light on people with money. If G-d taking all my money is a punishment then a rational correlation would say that G-d giving me billions of dollars is a reward. I understand that one could argue that the evil person is getting their reward now instead of the world to come, which would be much better, and... at least subconsciously, people see a good-looking billionaire and think, That's a great man. Two, practically, billionaires have power. The power to destroy you and your family. Heck, the power to rape 14 year-old girls in numbers for years with few to any consequences. Put the tangible and intangible together and evil billionaires live by very different rules than you and me.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Trinity, agreed. There are so many. The Green appointees being filled by anti-Green people. It's amazing. It seems that the thinking is, one, I will only appoint people that love money. And, two, just to make sure that making money trumps the traditional role for the relevant position, I'm going to put people that love money and are counter the traditional, designated role in the position.
Caddy Day
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:40 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote:And power. And celebrity.
And, back to money.
I think the issue is two-fold. One, to varying degrees, I think people believe that people with money are smart. Similarly, to varying degrees, I think people believe that G-d, so to speak, shines a light on people with money. If G-d taking all my money is a punishment then a rational correlation would say that G-d giving me billions of dollars is a reward. I understand that one could argue that the evil person is getting their reward now instead of the world to come, which would be much better, and... at least subconsciously, people see a good-looking billionaire and think, That's a great man. Two, practically, billionaires have power. The power to destroy you and your family. Heck, the power to rape 14 year-old girls in numbers for years with few to any consequences. Put the tangible and intangible together and evil billionaires live by very different rules than you and me.
No doubt.
I think 'evil' exists as a capacity in all of us, as does 'good'.
Most of us manage to exist with a positive overall balance, though, of course we don't always do so.
Temptations are real. Sometimes we succumb, but, thankfully, it's not the norm to give oneself over to evil.
On the other hand, it's easier to resist if we know there will be repercussions for our choices.

The rich and powerful and famous simply have fewer restrictions on them to exercise those capacities in extremes, and with greater reach. Their temptations are all the easier to obtain, and their transgressions easier to hide.

I wonder, too, as to the sense of entitlement that comes from money, power, and fame. Something perhaps in the psychology of such, along the lines you suggest.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Roy Moore is thinking he’s glad nobody invited him.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MD, unquestionably. There are laws and there are laws... But it's not really a law. e.g. Legalizing marijuana in Northern California was funny to me. Phew! Now these people can buy and smoke good weed. So what dictates what's a law and what's sort-of-a-law is... What people get way with. And for the rich and famous, they get away with a lot. E.g. Cosby. Everybody knew. Weinstein. Everybody knew. etc. The busboy at Catch a Rising Star does the same thing and everybody knows... there's a 0% chance that he stays out of jail. To the rich and famous, what they do is OK because... (wow, it's hard to write this)... to most people, it's OK. Hindsight will be 20/20. Everyone will deny it but... yesterday, Epstein raping one hundred plus 14 year-old girls was OK. And everyone will deny this...
Caddy Day
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Two categories here—participants and enablers. Everybody gonna learn today.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Mantum PI wrote
To the rich and famous, what they do is OK because... (wow, it's hard to write this)... to most people, it's OK.
Think that's pretty much right on the money.
Summed up here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxrnL6NwoM
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:10 pm Trump has already helped him once by arranging an unconscionable plea bargain.
How ? When ?

Where was SDNY's interest when Slick Willie was the most prominent passenger on the Lolita Express flight manifest ?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Southern District of Florida was on the case.

Return to “POLITICS”