The North Korea Problem

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: The North Korea Problem

Post by old salt »

The Steele dossier was injected into the govt via multiple streams --
Steele directly to the FBI to DoJ, HRC hacks to State Dept to DoJ, CIA Director to DoJ via Sen Reid, & multiple MSM inquiries.
The McCain channel was the last & latest channel, now being cited as face saving cover.

The dossier wasn't declared a red herring until it started to unravel, then the (D)'s & MSM began distancing themselves from it, while shifting focus to the Popadop opera bouffe, which is still to be fully revealed & reported. Stay tuned, as more comes out on Mifsud, Halper, Downer, Azra Turk, & the rest of the set up crew.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Can Mueller tell us all about this on July 17th?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:15 pm The Steele dossier was injected into the govt via multiple streams --
Steele directly to the FBI to DoJ, HRC hacks to State Dept to DoJ, CIA Director to DoJ via Sen Reid, & multiple MSM inquiries.
The McCain channel was the last & latest channel, now being cited as face saving cover.

The dossier wasn't declared a red herring until it started to unravel, then the (D)'s & MSM began distancing themselves from it, while shifting focus to the Popadop opera bouffe, which is still to be fully revealed & reported. Stay tuned, as more comes out on Mifsud, Halper, Downer, Azra Turk, & the rest of the set up crew.
So, Russia really didn't attempt to tilt the election on behalf of Trump? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:15 pm The Steele dossier was injected into the govt via multiple streams --

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:50 pm

So, Russia really didn't attempt to tilt the election on behalf of Trump? :roll: :roll: :roll:
You're grasping at straws, diverting & deflecting.
The subject is the Steele dossier, how it was assembled, who paid for it & how it was used, inside & outside the govt.

If you're actually concerned about foreign interference & disinformation in our elections, you should be as interested in the Steele dossier as you are about the Russia collusion hoax.

Of course Russia attemped to interfere in the election, to discredit HRC after she was elected.
Just as everyone associated with the production & exploitation of the Steele dossier attempted to prevent Trump's election, then undermine his Presidency & end it after one term, or sooner, if possible.

Russia's plan worked beyond it's expectations & TDS zombies who cling to the Steele dossier & refuse to examine what it was part of, are the enduring useful idiots who continue to pay dividends on Russia's initial investment.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:09 pm If you're actually concerned about foreign interference & disinformation in our elections, you should be as interested in the Steele dossier as you are about the Russia collusion hoax.
A couple of days ago you called me a Russiaphobe for worrying about this stuff when it came to election interference.

Now here you are, feigning concern...... what happened?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

OS please. The two are not even in the same universe as far as impact. One is like a pimple on someone’s butt. The report has a great deal of info that has proven out, some that is as yet unresolved and some errors. That is true of most intelligence reports.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:24 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:09 pm If you're actually concerned about foreign interference & disinformation in our elections, you should be as interested in the Steele dossier as you are about the Russia collusion hoax.
A couple of days ago you called me a Russiaphobe for worrying about this stuff when it came to election interference.

Nothing. I've acknowledged Russian PSYOPS from the start, for what they are.
I've pointed out their success in sowing chaos & discord, because we play right into their trap.
I just don't exaggerate it as a threat & use it as an excuse to de-legitimize Trump's election.

As you typically do -- you inaccurately recast what I actually said & re-state my ridicule of your overreaction as a denial.

My concern about the over-hype of Russian interference does not contradict your Russophobia.
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:44 pm OS please. The two are not even in the same universe as far as impact. One is like a pimple on someone’s butt. The report has a great deal of info that has proven out, some that is as yet unresolved and some errors. That is true of most intelligence reports.
What has proven out in the Steele dossier is open source info which proved to be irrelevant.
If it was such red out intel, why did the FBI reject it & Mueller not cite it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:12 pm As you typically do -- you inaccurately recast what I actually said & re-state my ridicule of your overreaction as a denial.

My concern about the over-hype of Russian interference does not contradict your Russophobia.
And as you typically do, you accuse me of casting a strawman and putting words in your mouth...

....seconds before you do the same to me, with no apologies.

Explain how I'm Russiaphobic. Go ahead. You've got all the answers, and get upset anytime someone gets your position wrong-----and you have never once apologized for doing the same to myself and other posters.

So the floors yours: what have I said that is Russiaphobic?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:24 pm

First of all, you butted in, by lifting the above from a portion of my reply to MDLF76, in which I was expressing my concern about US & allied intel services & the MSM interfering in our election. I wasn't even adressing you, but you needed to play the victim (again).
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:12 pm As you typically do -- you inaccurately recast what I actually said & re-state my ridicule of your overreaction as a denial.

And as you typically do, you accuse me of casting a strawman and putting words in your mouth...

....seconds before you do the same to me, with no apologies.

Explain how I'm Russiaphobic. Go ahead. You've got all the answers, and get upset anytime someone gets your position wrong-----and you have never once apologized for doing the same to myself and other posters.

So the floors yours: what have I said that is Russiaphobic?
.:lol:. Stop playing crybaby & wasting my time. A couple of days ago, I was responding to you casting yourself as victim, claiming I called you a Russophobe, in this post :
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:40 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:30 pm It's the new form of warfare. There's been warnings about it for years.
Instead of taking rational steps to counter it, we're still bickering about it & blaming Trump for it
Old salt, for heaven's sake, every single poster has been telling you this since the intel report was given to the American people by Obama way back in 2016.

You have done nothing but make fun of us....calling us Russiaphobes, TDS'ers, and anything else you could come up with..... for having the gall to say that the US election systems are under attack by the Russians. You have argued that economic sanctions over these attacks are pointless.

I'm totally lost. You are now telling me that you have switched sides, and decided that yes, this is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with immediately.

This is exactly what I've been trying to tell you for 2 1/2 years! What changed your mind that's making you agree with me in July of 2019??

Baffling.
Perhaps you were confused by this post, just up the page :
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:56 pm OS is not very current esp when his Russiaphimia gets in his way.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:05 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:41 pmyou called us Russiaphobes, for heaven's sake.
You are.
Nice editing job. Sorta left out the part where you called me a Russiaphobe. I didn't misremember anything.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Meanwhile Iran and N Korea ramp up their nuclear programs. The Donald needs more Mulligans.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:41 am
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:41 pmyou called us Russiaphobes, for heaven's sake.
You are.
Nice editing job. Sorta left out the part where you called me a Russiaphobe. I didn't misremember anything.
You won’t get a straight answer out of him.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 am
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:41 am
You are.
You won’t get a straight answer out of him.
+1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:09 pm

The subject is the Steele dossier, how it was assembled, who paid for it & how it was used, inside & outside the govt.

If you're actually concerned about foreign interference & disinformation in our elections, you should be as interested in the Steele dossier as you are about the Russia collusion hoax.

Of course Russia attemped to interfere in the election, to discredit HRC after she was elected.
Just as everyone associated with the production & exploitation of the Steele dossier attempted to prevent Trump's election, then undermine his Presidency & end it after one term, or sooner, if possible.

Russia's plan worked beyond it's expectations & TDS zombies who cling to the Steele dossier & refuse to examine what it was part of, are the enduring useful idiots who continue to pay dividends on Russia's initial investment.
Complete baloney again from you Salty.

Your attack on the Steele communications is all part of your deflection from the reality, as reported by the Mueller team exhaustively, that the Russians attempted to interfere in the election on behalf of Trump. That was the primary point of the Steele memos..the Russians have an active measures campaign and no one seems to care!

You now go on and expand that deflection to "Russia collusion hoax". Ignoring the exhaustive reporting by Mueller that the Trump team knew the Russians were interfering on Trump's behalf and welcomed it. Again and again and again. No hoax. And they lied about it again and again and again. No hoax. And Trump subsequently obstructed the investigation, at least multiple times as documented. No hoax.

And you're whining in subsequent posts that the 'MSM interfered' in the election. The free press reporting is interference???

Hoo boy. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Your attack on the Steele communications is all part of your deflection from the reality, as reported by the Mueller team exhaustively, that the Russians attempted to interfere in the election on behalf of Trump. That was the primary point of the Steele memos..the Russians have an active measures campaign and no one seems to care!

You now go on and expand that deflection to "Russia collusion hoax". Ignoring the exhaustive reporting by Mueller that the Trump team knew the Russians were interfering on Trump's behalf and welcomed it. Again and again and again. No hoax. And they lied about it again and again and again. No hoax. And Trump subsequently obstructed the investigation, at least multiple times as documented. No hoax.

And you're whining in subsequent posts that the 'MSM interfered' in the election. The free press reporting is interference???

Trump’s own words: I can’t help it if the Russians helped me win.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Trump has old salt's compass. He clearly doesn't understand what he's selling: Russia isn't the enemy, and what they did with Trump and our elections is no big deal. What's a far bigger deal is a wholly legal opposition research document that was given to other people...who, in turn, did nothing illegal with it.

Oh yeah, that's makes total sense.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:43 pm

Trump has old salt's compass. He clearly doesn't understand what he's selling: Russia isn't the enemy, and what they did with Trump and our elections is no big deal. What's a far bigger deal is a wholly legal opposition research document that was given to other people...who, in turn, did nothing illegal with it.

Oh yeah, that's makes total sense.
It’s not fair. The oppo research made Trump look bad.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Irate Over Military Exercises, North Korea Threatens To Resume Nuclear, Missile Tests

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/16/74212995 ... missile-te

I sure am glad that POTUS Obama killed Bin Laden before o d could become best buddies with him.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”