Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: Orange Duce

Post by wahoomurf »

Trinity wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:21 pm Does the ‘Nade still claim Billo?
Proudly.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:51 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:54 am
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:45 pm
You must have missed the pics of all the tanks & troops on Penn Ave during both of Ike's inaugural parades.
JFK's too, & he had missiles.

I do not believe neither Ike nor JFK actually arranged those celebrations. That instead it was done by others. By contrast Trump made all the arrangements himself. This during 4th of July, not inauguration.

Funny thing is both JFK & Ike were warriors. Your hero is a draft dodger and palms himself off as if he was a warrior like them. :lol:
All of apiece with the small hands jealousy factor.
Might be time for a refresher MD. :D
Not sure of your point youth.

Are you suggesting that I shouldn't "judge" Trump for his obvious ego deficiencies?
It wouldn't be "Christian" to do so?

Or that he was a draft dodger during the Vietnam War, or that he lied to do so rather than simply refusing to go and taking his lumps for that position?

I'm happy to examine my own deficiencies, but sorry, I am going to criticize our elected leaders for theirs.

BTW, really? Trump hypocritically calls folks 'rapists' and 'criminals' ...and he's the guy you want to suggest we, the people, not 'judge'?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:35 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm The Independence Day celebration of America was another brilliant Trump move. The gift of Trump is his ability to get the Left to show America who they REALLY ARE. Getting the Left, & their media allies, to openly attack a celebration of America on Independence Day is peak Trump.
Yep. The show was about Trump. Glad you agree.

Meanwhile, the rest of America enjoyed fireworks shows, picnics, and humble local parades just fine.

I have to say, I've never met anyone, virtual or otherwise, who was more pro-government than you are. It's quite the thing to see.

Do you send your paychecks in their entirety to the Federal Government? Government Leader Trump knows how to run your life best, you know!
No it wasn’t. You obviously didn’t watch it. He didn’t mention himself one time. It was about the greatness of the US. It’s just amazing how morons like you and liberals freak out about a celebration of our Independence!
Most people don’t know this, but the band Jefferson Airplane was named after the the plane Thomas Jefferson flew in the war.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
DMac

Post by DMac »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Might be time for a refresher MD. :D

Sure! Just as soon as Donny Dumpster stops referring to the Third World as "Sh!thole nations" and stops attacking Muslims as 'terrorists' and Mexicans as 'rapists'.

Naturally, you agree. Correct?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The president only has a marginal effect on job creation, but...

Jobs created in first 29 months of Trump presidency: 5.6 million

Jobs created in last 29 months of Obama presidency: 6.4 million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... ff28b78caa
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Of course, HIS voters loved it. Just as they'd applaud HIM if he took a dump in front of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Not to worry...AltFactsConway would wipe HIS rump. Whether wiping or smooching AFC is at the ready.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

CU88 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:44 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:35 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm The Independence Day celebration of America was another brilliant Trump move. The gift of Trump is his ability to get the Left to show America who they REALLY ARE. Getting the Left, & their media allies, to openly attack a celebration of America on Independence Day is peak Trump.
Yep. The show was about Trump. Glad you agree.

Meanwhile, the rest of America enjoyed fireworks shows, picnics, and humble local parades just fine.

I have to say, I've never met anyone, virtual or otherwise, who was more pro-government than you are. It's quite the thing to see.

Do you send your paychecks in their entirety to the Federal Government? Government Leader Trump knows how to run your life best, you know!
No it wasn’t. You obviously didn’t watch it. He didn’t mention himself one time. It was about the greatness of the US. It’s just amazing how morons like you and liberals freak out about a celebration of our Independence!
Most people don’t know this, but the band Jefferson Airplane was named after the plane Thomas Jefferson flew in the war.
I wouldn't be surprised if 37% of Trump's 37% actually believe airplanes and DRONES turned the tide against the British.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:34 pm

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports."

SNIP

Then there’s the claim the Army — in either 1775 or 1814 or some time in between? — “took over the airports.”

Happy Independence Day

Despite their flaws, I have always admired our Founding Fathers. But I had no idea they were capable of working miracles in taking over airports. :lol:

Oh that Trump!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU88 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:54 pm The president only has a marginal effect on job creation, but...

Jobs created in first 29 months of Trump presidency: 5.6 million

Jobs created in last 29 months of Obama presidency: 6.4 million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... ff28b78caa
Gee, that couldn't be accurate...maybe Forbes is now MSM, Fake News, "Enemy of the People".
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Our closest ally on o d:

The cables reportedly cover matters from Trump's foreign policy approach to the president plans for re-election in 2020.

Among other things, Darroch described conflicts within the Trump administration as “knife fights." He stated in a memo that he didn't think the administration would “ever look competent.”

Darroch, who has served in his post since January 2016, also reportedly warned the U.K. government that Trump's White House tenure could "could end in disgrace."

“We don't really believe this administration is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional; less unpredictable; less faction riven; less diplomatically clumsy and inept," Darroch wrote in one memo to British senior politicians, The Daily Mail reported.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... dmin-inept
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

The World is laughing at us.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The UK replied to a question about the cables saying they pay their people to be candid
old salt

Post by old salt »

Very entertaining rerun on PBS Firing Line this wk.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/firing-line/vid ... er-6caot9/

Rob Reiner -- Trump as Archie Bunker, with classic clips of Archie-Meathead debates & Buckley w/ Ben Stein discussing Archie Bunker.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

MDLF: ego deficiencies; It wouldn't be Christian; draft dodger during the Vietnam War; he lied; Trump hypocritically calls folks rapists and criminals ...and he's the guy you want to suggest we, the people, not 'judge'?
Draft dodging; unbridled egotism; lying; hypocrisy; warning Americans of our catastrophic demise if those 5-6-year-old hookers, rapists and drug dealers aren't exterminated forthwith. If nothing is done, a Central American/Mexican Anschluss is nigh.

He is the beau ideal for the qualities we need in a Potus, n'est pas?

Moreover, he is most adept at practicing the NEW Christianity.

A few comments from the "best people".

THE BEST PEOPLE.jpg
THE BEST PEOPLE.jpg (48.71 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

what's with the giant glass box surrounding tRump during his yawn fest on the 4th? With the rain, it looked like a magician act where they are chained, straight jacketed or whatever and then dunked in water. Only trump could escape from the back. Some trick.

Or, was it for protection, that big glass sheet? Like the pope mobile? What a wimp he is. Never seen this used before, but it's not like I really evah watch his, or others, boring speeches.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

o d back in June:

@realDonaldTrump
....invited Megan or the team, but I am now inviting the TEAM, win or lose. Megan should never disrespect our Country, the White House, or our Flag, especially since so much has been done for her & the team. Be proud of the Flag that you wear. The USA is doing GREAT!

7:42 AM - 26 Jun 2019

I actually think that he was rooting for the US team to lose yesterday. Now his panties are in a twist; will he follow through?

Great winning performance by our team. Go USA!
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

So much for the calls of catastrophe the talking heads predicted for Trump’s 4th celebration.

But at least they got the Airport mistep!

:lol:

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/video-all- ... te-america
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:23 pm what's with the giant glass box surrounding tRump during his yawn fest on the 4th? With the rain, it looked like a magician act where they are chained, straight jacketed or whatever and then dunked in water. Only trump could escape from the back. Some trick.

Or, was it for protection, that big glass sheet? Like the pope mobile? What a wimp he is. Never seen this used before, but it's not like I really evah watch his, or others, boring speeches.
Probably the same one they used and pulled from the warehouse over in Hyattsville. Only Obama needed to be inside a box.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”