Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Bandito

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Bandito »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:50 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:26 pm We have failed to do that SO many times, seacoaster. At least lately it's only an annoyance (bow down to the government song, or that means you hate America and its soldiers), rather than serious stuff...like the McCarthy era.
The concluding words of Abraham Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address, inscribed on the interior wall of the Lincoln Memorial:

“With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.”

Lincoln is rolling in his grave tonight.
Lincoln freed the slaves. Dems are the party of slavery. Anyone with half a brain knows that. He’s proud of the US and of Trump. Trump is the modern day Lincoln. Focus on fixing California which is a mess due to liberal policies before you lie about Lincoln and Trump.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 pm The media was a huge loser as well
Which media was that? Fox, who showed a Judge Judy Marathon instead? Or ABC, NBC, etc. who live streaming the parade?

Take your time and get back to me.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:49 pm
Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 pm The media was a huge loser as well
Which media was that? Fox, who showed a Judge Judy Marathon instead? Or ABC, NBC, etc. who live streaming the parade?

Take your time and get back to me.
All of them. Proving the narrative they are eh enemy of the people . Was Trump’s best speech to date. Don’t shoot your eye out tonight.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 pm All of them. Proving the narrative they are eh enemy of the people . Was Trump’s best speech to date. Don’t shoot your eye out tonight.
So the very media who broadcast Trump's speech so that citizens like you and I could enjoy it from home are the enemy?

And the government...and only the government....is telling the truth?

That's what you want to hang your hat on, huh?
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Since he lives in West Yellowstone, whose economy is totally dependent on tourist dollars due to a certain nearby federally funded installation, bandito hangs a lot more than his hat on gubmint support. It's one of the very many things he doesn't understand about how the world works.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

So Trump was telling the truth in his speech when he talked about our Revolutionary War era airports and airplanes? I had no idea, really,

A total waste of 90 million on yer and another blow to tradition, customs etc Glad the military stood up and got the notion of tanks rolling down the street shut down
Last edited by OCanada on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:25 pm
Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 pm All of them. Proving the narrative they are eh enemy of the people . Was Trump’s best speech to date. Don’t shoot your eye out tonight.
So the very media who broadcast Trump's speech so that citizens like you and I could enjoy it from home are the enemy?

And the government...and only the government....is telling the truth?

That's what you want to hang your hat on, huh?
Not the government.
Trumpists believe only Trump and those Trump approves.
Cultish. Authoritarian.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

OCanada wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:56 am
So Trump was telling the truth in his speech when he talked about our Revolutionary War era airports and airplanes? I had no idea, really,
o d is such an idiot. He obviously never took a history class.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... 394bd40d10

"Trump's speech at the Lincoln Memorial is like a low energy Super Bowl halftime show, swapping out Bruno Mars for your angry grandpa reading a 5th graders' book report on American Military History."

Much shame to see such a deplorable performance on the birthday of our once Great County.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Was any of Trumps event broadcast on TV? I thought FOX might show it, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. DT standing in a rain splashed glass box with his chin up was not a good picture. If not seen nationally like A Capitol Fourth on PBS then what was the point other than to show the nation our own Kim?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Listen to all you leftist intellectuals bleat and whine about a show of patriotism.

One day in a 365/24/7 Sea of Oh woe is us we're such a terrible country.

Its disgusting really.
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

#revolutionarywarairportstories on Twitter is pretty good for a smile or two.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Amen!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

He didn’t talk about revolutionary war planes. He was jumping from war to war, era to era. You low IQ leftists believe anything the media tells you.

By the way:

It’s been a great couple of days for President Trump. First he pulls of a well-attended, patriotic celebration of America on the Mall, totally embarrassing his critics in the process. Second, today’s job numbers were terrific, in defiance of anti-Trump media hopes & predictions.

The left has truly proven by their abhorrent behavior during an amazing patriotic event, their true feelings about this country. Good luck moving forward in 2020. Landslide bigger than 2016 is coming. You all need to get off your high horses and realize, you’re a bunch of deranged loons who act like little kids when you don’t get your way. All your predictions have been false. Trump is doing amazing things for all people in the US and making you all look stupid. So much for all the racism and Nazi talk. Trump supporters come in all colors, creeds, genders, religions and ethnicities. I saw on TV a very diverse collection of supporters. Also, I took Lyft to a great American cookout yesterday in which everyone there had some type of Trump apparel or patriotic piece of clothing. Including a gay man and a black woman. My Lyft driver was from Kenya and when I got in the car he commented how he loved my Trump shirt and MAGA hat. He said the US is the best country on earth because of the freedom it allows and its economic opportunities. The man is literally living the American Dream. He wants borders to be closed and people let in based on merit. It took him 4 years to come here and he is grateful every day. He loves America and loves that’s Trump is leading the charge to Keep America Great!

Now that I’ve easily debunked that Trump and his supporters are racists and Nazis shut up about it because you really look foolish when you call people that. It lessens it’s meaning. Look at your party’s history and current climate and you will find plenty of racism.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:01 am He didn’t talk about revolutionary war planes. He was jumping from war to war, era to era. You low IQ leftists believe anything the media tells you.

By the way:

It’s been a great couple of days for President Trump. First he pulls of a well-attended, patriotic celebration of America on the Mall, totally embarrassing his critics in the process. Second, today’s job numbers were terrific, in defiance of anti-Trump media hopes & predictions.

The left has truly proven by their abhorrent behavior during an amazing patriotic event, their true feelings about this country. Good luck moving forward in 2020. Landslide bigger than 2016 is coming. You all need to get off your high horses and realize, you’re a bunch of deranged loons who act like little kids when you don’t get your way. All your predictions have been false. Trump is doing amazing things for all people in the US and making you all look stupid. So much for all the racism and Nazi talk. Trump supporters come in all colors, creeds, genders, religions and ethnicities. I saw on TV a very diverse collection of supporters. Also, I took Lyft to a great American cookout yesterday in which everyone there had some type of Trump apparel or patriotic piece of clothing. Including a gay man and a black woman. My Lyft driver was from Kenya and when I got in the car he commented how he loved my Trump shirt and MAGA hat. He said the US is the best country on earth because of the freedom it allows and its economic opportunities. The man is literally living the American Dream. He wants borders to be closed and people let in based on merit. It took him 4 years to come here and he is grateful every day. He loves America and loves that’s Trump is leading the charge to Keep America Great!

Now that I’ve easily debunked that Trump and his supporters are racists and Nazis shut up about it because you really look foolish when you call people that. It lessens it’s meaning. Look at your party’s history and current climate and you will find plenty of racism.
New movie coming out next week:

Jingoism Unchained

staring Bandito Bandarass, Salty Helo Pilot with special appearances from John "why she so ugly" McCain, Billy Bush and Nailin Palin star Lisa Ann
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote
He didn’t talk about revolutionary war planes. He was jumping from war to war, era to era. You low IQ leftists believe anything the media tells you.
Yes sir, all of the wars that he would have found a way to not participate in regardless of era.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:28 am
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:01 am He didn’t talk about revolutionary war planes. He was jumping from war to war, era to era. You low IQ leftists believe anything the media tells you.

By the way:

New movie coming out next week:

Jingoism Unchained

staring Bandito Bandarass, Salty Helo Pilot with special appearances from John "why she so ugly" McCain, Billy Bush and Nailin Palin star Lisa Ann
I am looking forward to it!
“I wish you would!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

DMac wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:35 am
Bandito wrote
Yes sir, all of the wars that he would have found a way to not participate in regardless of era.
If you are going to try to make a speech a history lesson, you ought to get it right, including some sort of chronological ordering. You don't have to listen to any "media" to look at exactly what the President said to criticize it. Since this was a read speech, it is fairly clear he did not spend much time looking at it. So its lack of complete coherence reflects not only on Trump, but his White House staff, who also seem to be challenged when it comes to history.

In fact it is abundantly clear that the President's education (attending Fordham then Penn and graduating from Penn with an undergraduate degree in business) has some big holes in it. His response to the question about the "liberal order," (which was actually explained to him in the question as to exactly what the questioner was asking about) with a rant about Democrats and a different sort of liberalism is a great example.

He has a number of "tells" when he thinks he just learned something. One of them is to say "not many people know," before offering some fact. There are more. But the frequency which he uses phrases like that both speak to the fact that he appears to lack a fair amount of fundamental knowledge about anything outside of his direct experience, and also thinks his base is really getting a lesson from Trump the Master. But in fact he really does not have much significant to offer them in an educational sense.
Typical Lax Dad

CU77 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:28 am Since he lives in West Yellowstone, whose economy is totally dependent on tourist dollars due to a certain nearby federally funded installation, bandito hangs a lot more than his hat on gubmint support. It's one of the very many things he doesn't understand about how the world works.
It's West Jellystone
“I wish you would!”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

He didn’t talk about revolutionary war planes. But Obama did talk about there being 57 states. You guys just can’t handle he’s doing amazing things for this country. What a bunch of sissy boys you all are.
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:42 am He didn’t talk about revolutionary war planes. But Obama did talk about there being 57 states. You guys just can’t handle he’s doing amazing things for this country. What a bunch of sissy boys you all are.
Obama was including Kenya and Nigeria to make sure he had his potential birth states covered.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”