Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Orange Duce

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:34 am Trump thinks “busing” is an alternative to what, limos to prep school? And Putin ripping “Western liberalism” leads him to whine about San Francisco and LA. The world knows the American President is a idiot. Only his base doesn’t get the mammoth ignorance on display here. Or they just don’t care. American Presidents didn’t use to suck up to dictators. Now they’re all “great guys.” What a trip.
Further disgusting is that Trump supporters actually think they are patriotic.
Not all are as ignorant as Trump himself (though many actually are); it's that he appeals to their fear and hate of the Other. Which they translate as patriotic. But they actually don't believe in the "liberal democracy" of the US and the Western democracies that Putin says is dead. They are attracted to authoritarianism and the 'strong man', as long as they are among the favored by the authoritarian.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

You might find the story and link in the Russia topic interesting reading
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

"Read"? For some right wing delusionals, that is mission impossible.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump Rio Grande Golf 60.jpg
Trump Rio Grande Golf 60.jpg (141.99 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
Is this over the top?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:50 pm Trump’s gonna come home with a stain on that blue suit.
He did. Good predictin! :lol: :lol:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Trump’s Lies Are Bad. What He Did in Osaka Was Worse.

"President Donald Trump’s penchant for out-and-out deception—lies, in common parlance, and as more and more observers are willing to label them—has meant that another of his tendencies has been eclipsed: the tendency to bluff blithely and obviously falsely. During his trip to Asia over the past few days, however, Trump has made that tendency unavoidable, offering blusteringly confident answers to questions he clearly knows nothing about."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

God, what a tool. How anyone could support this POS is really beyond me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate- ... adeedf3153

"National Park Service acting director P. Daniel Smith faces plenty of looming priorities this summer, from an $11 billion backlog in maintenance needs to natural disasters like the recent wildfire damage to Big Bend Park.

But in recent days, another issue has competed for Smith’s attention: how to satisfy President Trump’s request to station tanks or other armored military vehicles on the Mall for his planned Fourth of July address to the nation.

The ongoing negotiations over whether to use massive military hardware, such as Abrams tanks or Bradley Fighting Vehicles , as a prop for Trump’s “Salute to America” is just one of many unfinished details when it comes to the celebration planned for Thursday, according to several people briefed on the plan, who requested anonymity to speak frankly."

Is it all because of the Bone Spurs?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Trinity wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:34 am Trump thinks “busing” is an alternative to what, limos to prep school? And Putin ripping “Western liberalism” leads him to whine about San Francisco and LA. The world knows the American President is a idiot. Only his base doesn’t get the mammoth ignorance on display here. Or they just don’t care. American Presidents didn’t use to suck up to dictators. Now they’re all “great guys.” What a trip.
Kinda like Obama with Castro? Obama was praised for being the first president in 88 years of conducting such an act with a horrible man.

The internet has revealed that the far left is really just a party of opposition. Long gone are the days of Kennedy where he was able to to capitalize on the works of republicans and up sell even more. Maybe the left really needs is a weather man to run for president so he/she can prove GW and CC is gonna kill us all. :roll:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:42 pm The internet has revealed that the far right is really just a party of opposition. Long gone are the days of Kennedy where he was able to to capitalize on the works of republicans and up sell even more. Maybe the right really needs is a weather man to run for president so he/she can prove illegal immigrants are gonna kill us all. :roll:
Fixed it for you. Or is the pitch here is that FoxNation didn't do this for years of Obama?

This is who we've become. Obama had ZERO support from Congress. Remember the "special guest" they invited to speak on the floor, to intentionally stick it to Obama's foreign policy?

It's going to get worse with each succeeding President, regardless of party.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:26 pm God, what a tool. How anyone could support this POS is really beyond me:

"National Park Service acting director P. Daniel Smith faces plenty of looming priorities this summer, from an $11 billion backlog in maintenance needs to natural disasters like the recent wildfire damage to Big Bend Park.

But in recent days, another issue has competed for Smith’s attention: how to satisfy President Trump’s request to station tanks or other armored military vehicles on the Mall for his planned Fourth of July address to the nation.

The ongoing negotiations over whether to use massive military hardware, such as Abrams tanks or Bradley Fighting Vehicles , as a prop for Trump’s “Salute to America” is just one of many unfinished details when it comes to the celebration planned for Thursday, according to several people briefed on the plan, who requested anonymity to speak frankly."

Duh !!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:42 pm The internet has revealed that the far right is really just a party of opposition. Long gone are the days of Kennedy where he was able to to capitalize on the works of republicans and up sell even more. Maybe the right really needs is a weather man to run for president so he/she can prove illegal immigrants are gonna kill us all. :roll:
Fixed it for you. Or is the pitch here is that FoxNation didn't do this for years of Obama?

This is who we've become. Obama had ZERO support from Congress. Remember the "special guest" they invited to speak on the floor, to intentionally stick it to Obama's foreign policy?

It's going to get worse with each succeeding President, regardless of party.
I am pleased that we see eye to eye, and your inserting a different party and cause make it even.

I truly believe the left wants Trump to win in 2020. Inevitably the economy will turn south for team Trump, then the left will have a true cause that everyone can identify with and rally behind....saying "see we told ya so". Currently CC, GW, and Trump is a meanie, ain't gonna cut it. Trump will be able to post his 2016 campaign promises this go around and put check marks to many of them.....real, honest, working people will appreciate that....even if it is fact checked as "kinda true" ;)

As they say in scooby doo mysteries....Meanwhile, the base of the far left is growing and growing and growing, for no other reason than hatred for Trump. The far left is playing a very slow hand to get what they ultimately wanted all along and that is to "fundamentally transform America".
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:35 pm I am pleased that we see eye to eye, and your inserting a different party and cause make it even.

I truly believe the left wants Trump to win in 2020. Inevitably the economy will turn south for team Trump, then the left will have a true cause that everyone can identify with and rally behind....saying "see we told ya so". Currently CC, GW, and Trump is a meanie, ain't gonna cut it. Trump will be able to post his 2016 campaign promises this go around and put check marks to many of them.....real, honest, working people will appreciate that....even if it is fact checked as "kinda true" ;)
The left isn't smart enough to leave Trump holding the stack of bills left from his spending spree and tax cuts. I agree with the rest of what you say.

There aren't enough millenials voting yet. They're the ones who have had it with corrupt Dems.

It's all reactionary. Old Salt got mad at me for saying it, but it's true. Trump is scaring the hell out of the left, and feel the need to chart their own path. This lefty path is scaring the hell out of the right. They're reacting to each other, further polarizing this nation.

So moderate folks that I or old salt would prefer as POTUS----Kasich, Webb, Hickenlooper-----don't stand a chance in this environment.

This is the battle that FoxNation wanted. They're getting it. Meanwhile, this moderate is sick and tired of the left and right.

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:35 pm As they say in scooby doo mysteries....Meanwhile, the base of the far left is growing and growing and growing, for no other reason than hatred for Trump. The far left is playing a very slow hand to get what they ultimately wanted all along and that is to "fundamentally transform America".
That's one way to look at it. Another is to bring America into the 21st century and offer health care and education just like every other 1st world nation. Do want to compete with Germany or Mexico? The answer the R and D's have given for the last 40 years is: Mexico.

The Millenials are on to this utter stupidity.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:50 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:35 pm I am pleased that we see eye to eye, and your inserting a different party and cause make it even.

The left isn't smart enough to leave Trump holding the stack of bills left from his spending spree and tax cuts. I agree with the rest of what you say.

There aren't enough millenials voting yet. They're the ones who have had it with corrupt Dems.

It's all reactionary. Old Salt got mad at me for saying it, but it's true. Trump is scaring the hell out of the left, and feel the need to chart their own path. This lefty path is scaring the hell out of the right. They're reacting to each other, further polarizing this nation.

So moderate folks that I or old salt would prefer as POTUS----Kasich, Webb, Hickenlooper-----don't stand a chance in this environment.

This is the battle that FoxNation wanted. They're getting it. Meanwhile, this moderate is sick and tired of the left and right.

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:35 pm As they say in scooby doo mysteries....Meanwhile, the base of the far left is growing and growing and growing, for no other reason than hatred for Trump. The far left is playing a very slow hand to get what they ultimately wanted all along and that is to "fundamentally transform America".
That's one way to look at it. Another is to bring America into the 21st century and offer health care and education just like every other 1st world nation. Do want to compete with Germany or Mexico? The answer the R and D's have given for the last 40 years is: Mexico.

I actually believe Trump will campaign for 2020 by showing us all his check marks of his 2016 promises and proving he is a can do leader....then wow everyone with a plan for healthcare and education. It will be a win-win for us all...so long as we stay out of another war.
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm

I actually believe Trump will campaign for 2020 by showing us all his check marks of his 2016 promises and proving he is a can do leader....then wow everyone with a plan for healthcare and education. It will be a win-win for us all...so long as we stay out of another war.
Was part of his checklist letting NK have nukes and the US getting love letters in exchange? How about the beautiful wall, it should have been erected on day one? How about China stop stealing our IP and stop dumping and stop cheating. How did that work out? I think he comes up short with his check list. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm I actually believe Trump will campaign for 2020 by showing us all his check marks of his 2016 promises
With the slight, tee tiny problem that he didn't actually accomplish any one of them.

-no repeal and replace Obamacare
-no immigration reform
-no wall
-tax cuts didn't come close to paying for itself
-no new NAFTA (the new deal was tweaking, which is fine, but hardly a landmark new deal)
-no deal with China
-no deal with Iran, when we already had one. That's step back
-no deal with N Korea
-no replacement for TPP

You and I both know that he'll claim he did all of these things. We're in full agreement on that point.

Oh, he did bring back some selected manufacturing vis a vis tariffs. But that neglects looking at the consequences of these trade wars.

Market is still up, propped up by all that new borrowing and spending that was taboo when Obama was POTUS. And unemployment is low, just as it was at the end of Obama.

And the workforce participation rate that FoxNation stop citing the minute Trump was elected? It's worse.
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm and proving he is a can do leader....then wow everyone with a plan for healthcare and education. It will be a win-win for us all...so long as we stay out of another war.
And so long as he actually DOES SOMETHING on that list? Yeah, ok. :lol: ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:32 pm Was part of his checklist letting NK have nukes and the US getting love letters in exchange? How about the beautiful wall, it should have been erected on day one? How about China stop stealing our IP and stop dumping and stop cheating. How did that work out? I think he comes up short with his check list. :lol:
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:38 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm I actually believe Trump will campaign for 2020 by showing us all his check marks of his 2016 promises
With the slight, tee tiny problem that he didn't actually accomplish any one of them.

-no repeal and replace Obamacare
-no immigration reform
-no wall
-tax cuts didn't come close to paying for itself
-no new NAFTA (the new deal was tweaking, which is fine, but hardly a landmark new deal)
-no deal with China
-no deal with Iran, when we already had one. That's step back
-no deal with N Korea
-no replacement for TPP

You and I both know that he'll claim he did all of these things. We're in full agreement on that point.

Oh, he did bring back some selected manufacturing vis a vis tariffs. But that neglects looking at the consequences of these trade wars.

Market is still up, propped up by all that new borrowing and spending that was taboo when Obama was POTUS. And unemployment is low, just as it was at the end of Obama.

And the workforce participation rate that FoxNation stop citing the minute Trump was elected? It's worse.
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm and proving he is a can do leader....then wow everyone with a plan for healthcare and education. It will be a win-win for us all...so long as we stay out of another war.
And so long as he actually DOES SOMETHING on that list? Yeah, ok. :lol: ;)
Truth is in the eye of the beholder, and some (more than likely the majority) are far too lazy to questions ;) :lol:
~Livy

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Weird; wonder why they thought this was OK?

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4 ... t-posts-in
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Lock Her UP!

How is that trial going?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:56 pm

Lock Her UP!

How is that trial going?
Donald Trump IS Your President, now through 2024. Enjoy!!!
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:30 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:26 pm God, what a tool. How anyone could support this POS is really beyond me:

Duh !!
What about the "...new Sherman tanks..."?

You and your hero o d are dumber than a box of rocks. Sherman tanks haven't been in service since 1957.

“And we’re gonna have some tanks stationed outside… So we have to put them in certain areas but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abrams tanks,” Trump said from the Oval Office.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”