Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Orange Duce

Post by foreverlax »

KAC has the House in an uproar.....conservative appointee that overseas the Office of Special Counsel offered that KAC has violated the Hatch Act 11x.

Under BHO's administration there were 2 claims.

But she doesn't have to follow the rule.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:58 am
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:55 am
CU88 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:50 am

You can always tell were the DEPLORABLES were:

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/local- ... e-clean-up

And we know that o d will NOT pay for the clean up or the security.
Those coolers, portable chairs, blankets, etc - all those things cost a lot of money. Folks don't normally abandon their property so you have to wonder if these items had been provided by Trump's campaign. Could the campaign have paid those folks to be present there? I wonder.
That is a good point.
From your own fn article'

“Normally, Tuesdays are a little more quiet so it was definitely insane,” said Stephanie Mohammed, who worked at Harry Buffalo downtown.

They’re still feeling it this morning.

Mohammed says it was worth it for the money they brought in, and she wasn’t alone in feeling that way. According to this contract between the city and the Trump campaign, the campaign agreed to pay more than $145,000 to use the Amway Center. The city says the campaign paid in full.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says they won’t know how much they paid in overtime until their pay period ends, next Saturday. There’s a chance, they say, that they may be reimbursed with federal grants.

Businesses downtown say the late-night party was worth every penny, even if it came with a bit of a hangover.

“I thought it was going to be a little more calmer than that but it was a lot,” said Mohammed.“It was definitely a win for the businesses along this strip,” said James.

Considering all the people who were at 45 Fest Tuesday night, very few arrests were made. Orlando Police say they only made two for battery and disorderly conduct.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Those coolers, portable chairs, blankets, etc - all those things cost a lot of money. Folks don't normally abandon their property so you have to wonder if these items had been provided by Trump's campaign. Could the campaign have paid those folks to be present there? I wonder.
That is a good point.

“Normally, Tuesdays are a little more quiet so it was definitely insane,” said Stephanie Mohammed, who worked at Harry Buffalo downtown.

Mohammed says it was worth it for the money they brought in, and she wasn’t alone in feeling that way. According to this contract between the city and the Trump campaign, the campaign agreed to pay more than $145,000 to use the Amway Center. The city says the campaign paid in full.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says they won’t know how much they paid in overtime until their pay period ends, next Saturday. There’s a chance, they say, that they may be reimbursed with federal grants.

Businesses downtown say the late-night party was worth every penny, even if it came with a bit of a hangover.

“I thought it was going to be a little more calmer than that but it was a lot,” said Mohammed.“It was definitely a win for the businesses along this strip,” said James.

Considering all the people who were at 45 Fest Tuesday night, very few arrests were made. Orlando Police say they only made two for battery and disorderly conduct.
I didn’t post and article, sport.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:05 pm

That is a good point.

You just joined the thread with your own virtue signaling. It was meant for all of you
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The President really is a schmuck:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 7f02fac497

"In his comments accusing Mueller of a crime, Trump was referring to FBI agent Peter Strzok, who played a major role in the early stages of the investigation into Russian interference, and FBI lawyer Lisa Page. The two — whom Trump referred to as “pathetic lovers” — had an affair.

“Here’s the problem,” Trump said. “Robert Mueller, they worked for him; the two lovers were together, and they had texts back and forth. Mueller terminated them illegally . . . He terminated all of the stuff between Strzok and Page.”

A report made public in December said that the Justice Department inspector general could not recover texts from the phones assigned to Strzok and Page for their work with Mueller because by the time investigators requested the devices, they had been reset in preparation for others to use them

The report detailed glitches that complicated the inspector general’s ability to recover and review messages exchanged during a five-month period ending the day Mueller was appointed.

But the inspector general wrote there was “no evidence” that Strzok and Page “attempted to circumvent” the FBI’s data-retention policies, and the “content of the text messages did not appear to be a factor” in whether and how they were retained.

The report also makes no mention of Mueller playing any role in the deletion of texts."
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:05 pm

That is a good point.

You just joined the thread with your own virtue signaling. It was meant for all of you
Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Orange Douchebag:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seems a little hypocritical on the part of the academies to support this idea. What happens if the player is injured so that he/she can't serve? They really do develop bone spurs ;) Seems to me there should be some financial adjustment for those taking advantage of this option. Do we really want the academies turned into football mills? I am surprised the Generals and Admirals are going for this.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
smoova

Post by smoova »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 pm
Seems a little hypocritical on the part of the academies to support this idea. What happens if the player is injured so that he/she can't serve? They really do develop bone spurs ;) Seems to me there should be some financial adjustment for those taking advantage of this option. Do we really want the academies turned into football mills? I am surprised the Generals and Admirals are going for this.
It's been 25 years since I took my last exam at Hudson High, so I am out of date, but I do agree with Mattis - this may help the football programs be slightly more competitive, but does not align with the mission of the SAs. I suspect there will be a number of negative, unintended consequences.
Typical Lax Dad

I was wondering if this applies to any graduate that wants to pursue a pro sports career? No matter how remote the chance of making it?
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

smoova wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:12 pm
It's been 25 years since I took my last exam at Hudson High, so I am out of date, but I do agree with Mattis - this may help the football programs be slightly more competitive, but does not align with the mission of the SAs. I suspect there will be a number of negative, unintended consequences.
Do we even know whether academy officials support this? I have no idea. What is clear is the gynecologist in chief hasn't thought this through - its his gut, or some other body part.

----
Finally had a chance to read the whole article. Appears the academies are non-committal to this point. Trump reversed an Obama brain fart two years ago and now decides he liked the brain fart. :lol: :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Strong day in Osaka for Putin, yukking it up with Trump about whacking journalists. Our American clown. Brought his kids to watch him grovel, not our Russia experts. We should never let him out.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump’s gonna come home with a stain on that blue suit.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

the result of right wing political correctness

ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

Hooray for those corporate tax cuts, the President's crowning achievement of his first term (so far).

Thanks, Uncle Sam! After tax cuts, Texas Instruments spent $5 billion on stock — three times more than R&DDallas News
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comm ... e-times-rd

“The market is acting efficiently and rationally by taking these surplus profits and sending them to shareholders. It’s a demonstration that companies didn’t really have much use for the money.”

...And the rich get richer, including our President. And THAT was the whole point of his tax cut of course.

Tired.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Putin claims democracy is dead and Trump defines the claim ?

Trump wants to block off space in front of the Lincoln Memorial on our national birthday to make money for himself.

Th GOP serves the very wealthiest. Over the decades they have cobbled together a base comprised on evangelicals, conservative Catholics, 2nd amendment nuts, bigots and a couple more. In the end the base gets duped and the wealthy are rewarded with a great shift of wealth up the food chain.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump thinks “busing” is an alternative to what, limos to prep school? And Putin ripping “Western liberalism” leads him to whine about San Francisco and LA. The world knows the American President is a idiot. Only his base doesn’t get the mammoth ignorance on display here. Or they just don’t care. American Presidents didn’t use to suck up to dictators. Now they’re all “great guys.” What a trip.

Return to “POLITICS”