All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Climate Change & The Environment

Post by foreverlax »

CU88 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:09 pm r's and scientific facts don't mix.

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!

How is the Moon part of Mars???

Deplorable
Moron
CU88

Post by CU88 »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!

Deplorable
Moron
r hero (aka IDIOT) who stared at the Eclipse!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

A friend’s daughter was visiting from France leading up to the election. She sais Donald Trump seems like a “special education student”... she was right.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

A friend’s daughter was visiting from France leading up to the election. She sais Donald Trump seems like a “special education student”... she was right.
The yellow brigade in France....did you discuss what THAT is all about ?

HINT: the global warming myth becoming reality and harmful to the poor . (who else )

Unless it is legislation that he signs, repeals, etc.......PLEASE leave tRump out of this thread. Mars, nasa and space .........have what to do with the pH of my soil?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

HINT: the global warming myth becoming reality and harmful to the poor . (who else )

Unless it is legislation that he signs, repeals, etc.......PLEASE leave tRump out of this thread. Mars, nasa and space .........have what to do with the pH of my soil?
Blah blah blah....what does Mars have to do with the Moon is a better question.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

Not to make excuses for Orange Duce, but it is assumed / argued by some that we need a base on the Moon in order to support a Mars mission. The lift vehicle for Moon to Mars is more manageable than the lift vehicle for Earth to Mars. Doubt OD understands even this little bit, he is likely just repeating something NASA briefers are telling him - it comes out of course "the Moon is part of Mars" (mission).
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I just asked the daughter.....she said "there both in outerspace"

Duh.

Since we H AVE to make EVERY thread about him........surprised tRump "believes" we actually landed on the moon. Moron.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

Daughter's friend is very astute. :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

Not to make excuses for Orange Duce, but it is assumed / argued by some that we need a base on the Moon in order to support a Mars mission. The lift vehicle for Moon to Mars is more manageable than the lift vehicle for Earth to Mars. Doubt OD understands even this little bit, he is likely just repeating something NASA briefers are telling him - it comes out of course "the Moon is part of Mars" (mission).
Thought THIS part was obvious.

Meanwhile....NO comment about Bloomberg donating to himself....again. Nor, no comment about the factual observation that New Salem, NY satellite images show NO renewables at the Bloomie horsie farm. Nothing. In fact, within ten miles, no windturbines (banned by local code perhaps/NIMBY stuff? ), solar panels....or whatever else Bloomie calls "other renewables" (huh???) for his new $500 million lobbyist firm.

Nope, science of satellite doesn't show renewables. Not MY fact. Just A fact. Hypocrites don't matter. Unless it's tRump.

$1million for limos? who really believes that? talk about morons.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:52 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

Thought THIS part was obvious.

Meanwhile....NO comment about Bloomberg donating to himself....again. Nor, no comment about the factual observation that New Salem, NY satellite images show NO renewables at the Bloomie horsie farm. Nothing. In fact, within ten miles, no windturbines (banned by local code perhaps/NIMBY stuff? ), solar panels....or whatever else Bloomie calls "other renewables" (huh???) for his new $500 million lobbyist firm.

Nope, science of satellite doesn't show renewables. Not MY fact. Just A fact. Hypocrites don't matter. Unless it's tRump.

$1million for limos? who really believes that? talk about morons.
Check your keyboard..... it comes out as "blah blah blah".....
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

Daughter's friend is very astute. :lol:
Lives on the other side of the ocean and it was as plain as day.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Deplorable

Frankly I need to see the Moon's birth certificate, because many people are saying it's Mars.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

:lol: :lol:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Global Warming is a farce hoisted on the ignorant and stupid and it's main purpose is to redistribute wealth.

Snowing in the Tetons today.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Deplorable r's:

Robert Phalen is one Trump administration pick that has been questioned by scientists for views of air pollution that are out of line with most mainstream scientists. The University of California Irvine professor told the American Association for the Advancement of Science that “modern air is a little too clean for optimum health."

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-envir ... -roils-epa

What the heck?!?!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Why do it? I mean, you (collective) visit THAT restaurant a few times a year. You expect things to improve. Change. Be more fun, dynamic. Instead, you get the same UGLY waitress', lousy food and the best pull they have is Sam Adams Summer (yuck ) You promise yourself you WON'T come back.

So, your three words of sameness hit home. It says SO much more about you than me.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 am

Why do it? I mean, you (collective) visit THAT restaurant a few times a year. You expect things to improve. Change. Be more fun, dynamic. Instead, you get the same UGLY waitress', lousy food and the best pull they have is Sam Adams Summer (yuck ) You promise yourself you WON'T come back.

So, your three words of sameness hit home. It says SO much more about you than me.
I couldn’t read your post.... it still comes out blah blah blah.... ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:15 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 am

I couldn’t read your post.... it still comes out blah blah blah.... ;)
........and remembering the same group of grumps, telling the same group of stories.....to go along with the lousy food, beverage choice and staff....placed all around the restaurant. No reason to visit.

Guess you're proof that it was money well spent on that seminar, "Make snarky or sardonic remarks in ten words or less "
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Some people cannot differentiate between climate and weather. Their ensuing non sequiturs can be highly amusing.

There is zero doubt the climate is changing the debate, what little there is, centers on the cause
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:37 am Some people cannot differentiate between climate and weather. Their ensuing non sequiturs can be highly amusing.

There is zero doubt the climate is changing the debate, what little there is, centers on the cause
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was

Return to “POLITICS”