media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: media matters

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:36 pm And as you noted who wouldn’t be fearful to follow the Feds ‘suppression’ suggestion. Had Zuck and others NOT fallen victim to free speech ‘suppression’ by the the Feds, this would be a conversation limited to only legal 1A arguments; as I stated earlier in a reply to seacoaster.
Sigh. Dude.

We had this EXACT same discussion when it came to Disney's 1st amendment rights. Remember when DeSantis told the world he was going after Disney BECAUSE they challenged his "don't say gay" bill?

Remember which side you were on? That's right, the government.

Care to explain?
a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:54 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:36 am Just read Ron is trying to make Disney pay their fair share now....https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/19/politics ... index.html
Let me guess: the thousands of corporations that get sweetheart tax breaks from DeSantis will keep getting their deals, so long as they fall in line with the Governor.

Awesome. Gee, I just can't figure out the problem here.

You in line with this YouthA?
I figured you'd be thrilled...as much as you've always fussed about the all the tax incentives big corp gets, but never the little man. Sounds like DEsantis is your man. :lol:
Actually? You want me as a lifelong DeSantis supporter? Have him eliminate ALL special deals for Big Corporations in Florida. If he did that? He'd be my freaking hero.

Instead, he's punishing Floridians for disagreeing with his policies. You should be angry with this.....
youthathletics

Re: media matters

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:06 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:36 pm And as you noted who wouldn’t be fearful to follow the Feds ‘suppression’ suggestion. Had Zuck and others NOT fallen victim to free speech ‘suppression’ by the the Feds, this would be a conversation limited to only legal 1A arguments; as I stated earlier in a reply to seacoaster.
Sigh. Dude.

We had this EXACT same discussion when it came to Disney's 1st amendment rights. Remember when DeSantis told the world he was going after Disney BECAUSE they challenged his "don't say gay" bill?

Remember which side you were on? That's right, the government.

Care to explain?
a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:54 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:36 am Just read Ron is trying to make Disney pay their fair share now....https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/19/politics ... index.html
Let me guess: the thousands of corporations that get sweetheart tax breaks from DeSantis will keep getting their deals, so long as they fall in line with the Governor.

Awesome. Gee, I just can't figure out the problem here.

You in line with this YouthA?
I figured you'd be thrilled...as much as you've always fussed about the all the tax incentives big corp gets, but never the little man. Sounds like DEsantis is your man. :lol:
Actually? You want me as a lifelong DeSantis supporter? Have him eliminate ALL special deals for Big Corporations in Florida. If he did that? He'd be my freaking hero.

Instead, he's punishing Floridians for disagreeing with his policies. You should be angry with this.....
I have no idea how that ties in to the 1A conversation I’ve been having. Go pick a fight with MD or seacoaster.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”