Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:13 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 1:38 pm
3rdPersonPlural wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:57 pm I been thinkin'

Trump is 6 to 18 months from becoming undeniably demented. Medically.

My mom descended into the ugly, blanked out part of that disease and several friends are slipping that way. Most of the folks on this board probably have some experience in this tragedy.

My mom was in a facility near my sister's home for 3 years and Sis became friends with several of the Docs and Nurses there. These are people who live and breathe Dementia in all of it's variations. According to Sis, they all recognize the signs in Trump. Some think that he should be sent to a place like my sainted Mom went to RIGHT NOW but even the 18 month people feel that he won't endure a 4 year contract to be President.

So we all need to think about a Vance Presidency.

Vance was a curious choice for Trump because of his prior 'Never Trump' position, but he comes in endorsed by Super-wealthy Silicon Valley Venture Capital bro's with (probably) a generous sluice of cash for Trump's personal account.

Vance contributed to the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 and, IMHO, is it's figurehead. He is more nuanced than Trump, and less inclined to think ONLY about what is best for him. He is a slicker Politician. He is less Chaotic. But read the 900+ page Project 2025 Intro and ask yourself if you want to vote Trump only to find out that 6 to 18 months later he's retired and the Heritage Figurehead (supported by 6 Heritage Justices in SCOTUS) is now in charge.

Think about that for as long as you need.
Here's an article from an Old School Republican (like me) who thinks that Vance could be a harbinger of a less batspit crazy Republican Party that fits better into a proper liberal democracy.
https://substack.com/home/post/p-149812689

I sure hope he's right and I'm wrong.... :|
As a poster that's plainly to the right of the TrumpApologists here on any number of issues? We were told Trumpism would go away when Trump lost the last election. Not only didn't that happen...things are WORSE now with TinFoilHat nonsense over the last 9 years since Trumpy first showed up.

FFS, look how these brilliant Americans are handling the hurricane. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy now. The Republican party is gone. Bye bye. And we're DECADES before it will be fixed.

And buckle up, because the minute Trump dies? We'll be FLOODED with conspiracies about how he was killed, and that it's impossible for a man of Trump's age to die. :roll:
No need to think very long - check this out from just yesterday from the nutjobs in West Virginia
https://wchstv.com/news/local/house-int ... l-election

"HRC 203 states that the “Democrat-led regime, has utterly failed, and continues to fail, in a suspicious manner, in its absolute duty to adequately protect the Republican nominee for president” before the resolution states that if there is “abundant evidence that non-citizens have been and are being registered to vote in the national election of 2024,” among other “suspicious” acts, the state will not recognize the elected president in 2024.

The resolution continues by stating that West Virginia will not recognize any Democrat candidate for President if the Republican candidate is assassinated, injured during an assassination attempt, incarcerated, or in any way barred from any state ballot."

...and to think they fought with the Union in the Civil War :cry:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:24 pm

My mom descended into the ugly, blanked out part of that disease and several friends are slipping that way. Most of the folks on this board probably have some experience in this tragedy.

My mom was in a facility near my sister's home for 3 years and Sis became friends with several of the Docs and Nurses there. These are people who live and breathe Dementia in all of it's variations. According to Sis, they all recognize the signs in Trump. Some think that he should be sent to a place like my sainted Mom went to RIGHT NOW but even the 18 month people feel that he won't endure a 4 year contract to be President.

Vance was a curious choice for Trump because of his prior 'Never Trump' position, but he comes in endorsed by Super-wealthy Silicon Valley Venture Capital bro's with (probably) a generous sluice of cash for Trump's personal account.

Vance contributed to the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 and, IMHO, is it's figurehead. He is more nuanced than Trump, and less inclined to think ONLY about what is best for him. He is a slicker Politician. He is less Chaotic. But read the 900+ page Project 2025 Intro and ask yourself if you want to vote Trump only to find out that 6 to 18 months later he's retired and the Heritage Figurehead (supported by 6 Heritage Justices in SCOTUS) is now in charge.

Here's an article from an Old School Republican (like me) who thinks that Vance could be a harbinger of a less batspit crazy Republican Party that fits better into a proper liberal democracy.

As a poster that's plainly to the right of the TrumpApologists here on any number of issues? We were told Trumpism would go away when Trump lost the last election. Not only didn't that happen...things are WORSE now with TinFoilHat nonsense over the last 9 years since Trumpy first showed up.

FFS, look how these brilliant Americans are handling the hurricane. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy now. The Republican party is gone. Bye bye. And we're DECADES before it will be fixed.

And buckle up, because the minute Trump dies? We'll be FLOODED with conspiracies about how he was killed, and that it's impossible for a man of Trump's age to die. :roll:
No need to think very long - check this out from just yesterday from the nutjobs in West Virginia

"HRC 203 states that the “Democrat-led regime, has utterly failed, and continues to fail, in a suspicious manner, in its absolute duty to adequately protect the Republican nominee for president” before the resolution states that if there is “abundant evidence that non-citizens have been and are being registered to vote in the national election of 2024,” among other “suspicious” acts, the state will not recognize the elected president in 2024.

The resolution continues by stating that West Virginia will not recognize any Democrat candidate for President if the Republican candidate is assassinated, injured during an assassination attempt, incarcerated, or in any way barred from any state ballot."

And the usual suspects "just can't figure out" why we're not wasting our time yelling at the Dems for policies they don't like, when their own party (or the Party they keep making excuses for)....are freaking batsh(t crazy, "therefore" we shouldn't dare criticize TeamTrump and their apologists.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:30 pm

And the usual suspects "just can't figure out" why we're not wasting our time yelling at the Dems for policies they don't like, when their own party (or the Party they keep making excuses for)....are freaking batsh(t crazy, "therefore" we shouldn't dare criticize TeamTrump and their apologists.
They came on on a SUNDAY for this nuttiness. :oops: :oops: :oops:

and just today, DeSantis REFUSEDF to take calls from the White House on hurricane relief.
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

https://newrepublic.com/post/185016/tru ... ning-signs
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Kismet wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:32 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:30 pm

They came on on a SUNDAY for this nuttiness. :oops: :oops: :oops:

and just today, DeSantis REFUSEDF to take calls from the White House on hurricane relief.
DeSanctimonius refused to take calls from Biden and Harris. Republicans refusing to do their jobs and look after their populations. They do lie like rugs.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trump’s remarks on the anniversary were just about what any narcissistic anti semite might be expected to say.

Excerpt; "Wow," the political group wrote on X. "Trump used October 7 to continue attacking Jewish Americans and Israelis who refuse to support him. On this day of mourning and deep pain for Jews and Israelis, Trump finds a away to both attack us and make October 7 all about himself. This is absolutely disgraceful."

He slso said no one has come more for Israel than he has. Putrid
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

It sure looks like Elon is setting himself up for a potential run in 2028. Why would he not, that would send the Never trump folks into a catatonic state. They have been waiting for trump to go away only to see an even greater egomaniac possibly replace trump on the Republican stage. Poor MD lax fan might have a nervous breakdown. :D Republicans just want to get back to the way things use to be. Losing with dignity is fine, plus you get to read an awesome concession speech. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:32 pm It sure looks like Elon is setting himself up for a potential run in 2028. Why would he not, that would send the Never trump folks into a catatonic state. They have been waiting for trump to go away only to see an even greater egomaniac possibly replace trump on the Republican stage. Poor MD lax fan might have a nervous breakdown. :D Republicans just want to get back to the way things use to be. Losing with dignity is fine, plus you get to read an awesome concession speech. :D
Wouldn't surprise me if Leon tried to run. The MAGA folks don't really care about the constitution... :lol:
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:32 pm It sure looks like Elon is setting himself up for a potential run in 2028. Why would he not, that would send the Never trump folks into a catatonic state. They have been waiting for trump to go away only to see an even greater egomaniac possibly replace trump on the Republican stage. Poor MD lax fan might have a nervous breakdown. :D Republicans just want to get back to the way things use to be. Losing with dignity is fine, plus you get to read an awesome concession speech. :D
Elon Musk is not eligible for the presidency. He’s a naturalized citizen and immigrant from Apartheid South Africa. He’s also racist, bigoted, and misogynistic … so, otherwise he qualifies for the Republican nomination.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

It's kinda funny that immigrants are indeed making the country way worse. Rupert Murdoch, Peter Thiel, and now Musk a little bit these days.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:50 pm
Elon Musk is not eligible for the presidency. He’s a naturalized citizen and immigrant from Apartheid South Africa. He’s also racist, bigoted, and misogynistic … so, otherwise he qualifies for the Republican nomination.

DocBarrister
Perfect.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”