"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:50 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:10 am Adams has a long history of sketchy stuff going back to his actual residency when he was Brooklyn Borough President (He actually lived in New Jersey). All you have to do here is note the high number of associates and appointees who were/are apparently in it with him.

Interestingly, the Governor can remove him (FDR disposed of Jimmy Walker in 1932 two months before he was elected President and right after his nomination for that office).

Word is that if Adams gets shown to door - King Andy might run for mayor. Cradle will be apoplectic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact that King Andy would be considered a realistic prospect by anyone is mind boggling in itself. I suppose ground rule #1 will be to keep him away from all of the babes. King Andy suffers from the same horn dog syndrome that Bill Clinton suffers from. The crack of dawn isn't safe with those two sexual predators around. Why is it that powerful men love to abuse women? To be serious Andy would probably be a good mayor. If NYC actually wanted an honest mayor they would ask Frank Reagan to step down as police commissioner and run for office. :D
Remember this.....Adam's is bucking the system or playing both sides of the coin. Maybe this is The Deep States shot across the bow, to warn him to STFU and get in line.

https://x.com/TomiLahren/status/1839142440743109108
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:46 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:10 am Adams has a long history of sketchy stuff going back to his actual residency when he was Brooklyn Borough President (He actually lived in New Jersey). All you have to do here is note the high number of associates and appointees who were/are apparently in it with him.

Interestingly, the Governor can remove him (FDR disposed of Jimmy Walker in 1932 two months before he was elected President and right after his nomination for that office).

Word is that if Adams gets shown to door - King Andy might run for mayor. Cradle will be apoplectic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact that King Andy would be considered a realistic prospect by anyone is mind boggling in itself. I suppose ground rule #1 will be to keep him away from all of the babes. King Andy suffers from the same horn dog syndrome that Bill Clinton suffers from. The crack of dawn isn't safe with those two sexual predators around. Why is it that powerful men love to abuse women? To be serious Andy would probably be a good mayor. If NYC actually wanted an honest mayor they would ask Frank Reagan to step down as police commissioner and run for office. :D
Remember this.....Adam's is bucking the system or playing both sides of the coin. Maybe this is The Deep States shot across the bow, to warn him to STFU and get in line.

Read up on his history which is very sketchy even for NYC politics. No deep state here - just plain old corruption with a foreign government (Turkey). Read the indictment when it is unsealed.

This is a fellow who was Brooklyn Borough President for YEARS while overtly not living in Brooklyn (but rather in New Jersey).
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:01 am

Read up on his history which is very sketchy even for NYC politics. No deep state here - just plain old corruption with a foreign government (Turkey). Read the indictment when it is unsealed.

This is a fellow who was Brooklyn Borough President for YEARS while overtly not living in Brooklyn (but rather in New Jersey).
Perhaps youth thinks that taking money from a foreign country or accepting bribes is “bucking the system”.

Fascinating that criminal behavior is taken so lightly.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:17 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:01 am

Perhaps youth thinks that taking money from a foreign country or accepting bribes is “bucking the system”.

Fascinating that criminal behavior is taken so lightly.
So far - two aides charged and one guilty plea. Three commissioners resigned including the chief counsel, police commissioner and schools chancellor, one retired early (NYPD Chief of Staff) and more than a few others are currently under investigation. Not normal volume even for corruption prone NYC politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/26/nyre ... adams.html

The really stunning charge is that Adams pressured FDNY to give an occupancy inspection approval for the new Turkish consulate building in NYC so President Erdogan could stay there for UN General Assembly even though the sprinklers and elevators were not working properly at that time. In exchange for bribes from Turkey, he essentially allowed a building that wouldn’t pass fire code to open. Nuts!
Last edited by Kismet on Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:42 am
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:59 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:16 pm This was not about Trump
Right. What was I thinking?

In your world, does the word Trump no longer mean Trump? That's where we are now?

Because you're now on me for thinking the post below was NOT about Trump.....seriously? Three times ain't enough, and posting it in your Deep State Thread, which you have told us you believe is real for over three dozen years??
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:12 pm "The Blob" and Ukraine/Russia was the target; which started a decade ago.

An argument, is that what Trump called "The Swamp" was much to do about "The Blob", the intel, propaganda, war machine that encompasses far more than bullets and tanks. It can even be tied to Burisma and explains why Hunter's Law Firm was in the 'mix', taking in 11 million between 2013-2018. It's almost like ole DIck Cheney and Bush creating havoc, for the sake of creating havoc, cash flow, and in support of the greater good...while gaslighting a country and region.

Furthering the argument, it explains the attempt to connect Trump and Putin as buddies.....b/c Putin was the target all along. Yet, Trump, had no foreign enemies at the time and
That was the problem....you weren't focusing, you were already charged in attack partisan attack mode; like usual.

~ Thread Heading is not partisan
~ Commented this started a decade ago
~ "The Blob" is not Partisan
~ Wars are far more then partisan
~ Articles cited reference to "Washington's" Hawkish Foreign Policy NOT Partisanship

What a crazy world we live, now inserting names in posts means we are only bring partisan....great job explaining how poorly you want to listen or discuss ideas.
What a load of buffalo bagels.

YOU are the guy who wrote his name THREE times. Not me.

YOU are the guy who put this in the Deep State thread.....and YOU have believed in the Deep State since the day Trump told you "they're out to get me".

"The Blob"....is on our side, you nincompoop ( ;) ). You ENTIRE post---clearly you don't realize this----- is telling us that you think US intel is our enemy, and Trump and Putin are our buddies.

The FBI is trying to protect you and your family, and you and millions of Americans have let yourselves be convinced that the FBI and DoJ.....even when they're run by Republican appointees......are trying to kill you and your family, and hilariously, help the Dems.

The FBI has NOTHING to do with war. Neither does the DoJ. And FFS, their work didn't "start a decade ago"......UNLESS you want to start the clock at the minute Trump hired Putin's man in Manafort.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I strongly support Frank Reagan for mayor. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:57 am

In your world, does the word Trump no longer mean Trump? That's where we are now?

Because you're now on me for thinking the post below was NOT about Trump.....seriously? Three times ain't enough, and posting it in your Deep State Thread, which you have told us you believe is real for over three dozen years??
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:12 pm "The Blob" and Ukraine/Russia was the target; which started a decade ago.

An argument, is that what Trump called "The Swamp" was much to do about "The Blob", the intel, propaganda, war machine that encompasses far more than bullets and tanks. It can even be tied to Burisma and explains why Hunter's Law Firm was in the 'mix', taking in 11 million between 2013-2018. It's almost like ole DIck Cheney and Bush creating havoc, for the sake of creating havoc, cash flow, and in support of the greater good...while gaslighting a country and region.

Furthering the argument, it explains the attempt to connect Trump and Putin as buddies.....b/c Putin was the target all along. Yet, Trump, had no foreign enemies at the time and
That was the problem....you weren't focusing, you were already charged in attack partisan attack mode; like usual.

~ Articles cited reference to "Washington's" Hawkish Foreign Policy NOT Partisanship

What a crazy world we live, now inserting names in posts means we are only bring partisan....great job explaining how poorly you want to listen or discuss ideas.

YOU are the guy who put this in the Deep State thread.....and YOU have believed in the Deep State since the day Trump told you "they're out to get me".

"The Blob"....is on our side, you nincompoop ( ;) ). You ENTIRE post---clearly you don't realize this----- is telling us that you think US intel is our enemy, and Trump and Putin are our buddies.

The FBI is trying to protect you and your family, and you and millions of Americans have let yourselves be convinced that the FBI and DoJ.....even when they're run by Republican appointees......are trying to kill you and your family, and hilariously, help the Dems.

The FBI has NOTHING to do with war. Neither does the DoJ. And FFS, their work didn't "start a decade ago"......UNLESS you want to start the clock at the minute Trump hired Putin's man in Manafort.
I hope the FBI does a better job of protecting the huddled masses than the secret service did at protecting trump. The only thing I can say about the FBI is strait forward and simple. If a couple of FBI agents show up at your door step wanting to have a chat...close the door and call your lawyer. Michael Flynn learned that lesson the hard way. Trust your lawyer don't trust the FBI. I can't even believe I'm suggesting to trust your lawyer. The lesser of 2 evils I suppose?
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:11 am I hope the FBI does a better job of protecting the huddled masses than the secret service did at protecting trump.
They DID do a good job. Trump's alive, and they popped the shooter before you could finish reading this sentence.

We're being absurd with this. Under the SS: JFK was killed. Ford was almost shot twice in 17 days (remember that?). And Reagan was nearly killed.

It's an impossible job. Did we clean house at the SS after any of the above? Nope.

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:11 am
The only thing I can say about the FBI is strait forward and simple. If a couple of FBI agents show up at your door step wanting to have a chat...close the door and call your lawyer. Michael Flynn learned that lesson the hard way. Trust your lawyer don't trust the FBI. I can't even believe I'm suggesting to trust your lawyer. The lesser of 2 evils I suppose?
Flynn's lesson was: don't lie. Or if you want to hide sh9t, tell them "I'm not answer any of your questions, bub".

Any intelligent man would do that, and know the FBI couldn't do a thing. Flynn is plainly an idiot. How the F he made it to general, while thinking it's a GREAT idea to lie to the FBI is beyond my understanding. Don't lie....wow, that's REAL hard to do, isn't it? :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:38 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:11 am I hope the FBI does a better job of protecting the huddled masses than the secret service did at protecting trump.
They DID do a good job. Trump's alive, and they popped the shooter before you could finish reading this sentence.

We're being absurd with this. Under the SS: JFK was killed. Ford was almost shot twice in 17 days (remember that?). And Reagan was nearly killed.

It's an impossible job. Did we clean house at the SS after any of the above? Nope.

The only thing I can say about the FBI is strait forward and simple. If a couple of FBI agents show up at your door step wanting to have a chat...close the door and call your lawyer. Michael Flynn learned that lesson the hard way. Trust your lawyer don't trust the FBI. I can't even believe I'm suggesting to trust your lawyer. The lesser of 2 evils I suppose?
Flynn's lesson was: don't lie. Or if you want to hide sh9t, tell them "I'm not answer any of your questions, bub".

Any intelligent man would do that, and know the FBI couldn't do a thing. Flynn is plainly an idiot. How the F he made it to general, while thinking it's a GREAT idea to lie to the FBI is beyond my understanding. Don't lie....wow, that's REAL hard to do, isn't it? :roll:
He was tricked into lying.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

There you go again with your BS partisan hack job. This will now be the second time I state it's not partisan. :roll:

That part in bold WAS the entire point of my post.....until you fukked it up and went full partisan. Had you not gone there, no time would have been wasted with your continued silly partisan games. Would it kill you to ask a question for clarification or what was I thinking...nope, just go full partisan. Seek first to understand, before you want to be understood

You are right, I do believe in the deep state/Blob...and guess what? At least we learned something...... you have now agreed (in bold), that there is a Deep State/Blob. Which you so often make fun of us any chance you get when it is mentioned...oops, you probably didn't mean to show your slip. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/25/us/new-y ... index.html

AOC is part of the Deep State! She has been playing chess!!
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:38 pm

There you go again with your BS partisan hack job. This will now be the second time I state it's not partisan. :roll:

That part in bold WAS the entire point of my post.....until you fukked it up and went full partisan. Had you not gone there, no time would have been wasted with your continued silly partisan games. Would it kill you to ask a question for clarification or what was I thinking...nope, just go full partisan. Seek first to understand, before you want to be understood

You are right, I do believe in the deep state/Blob...and guess what? At least we learned something...... you have now agreed (in bold), that there is a Deep State/Blob. Which you so often make fun of us any chance you get when it is mentioned...oops, you probably didn't mean to show your slip. ;)
Ok, I’m struggling to not rebut.

But I’ll bite.

What do YOU mean by “Deep State” or “Blob” and do you think it’s an actual organized group that secretly and nefariously controls America to the detriment of most Americans?

Or do you mean that nearly all long serving civil servants, particularly in the DOJ, State, and IC, have a country first position that favors the interest of America and Americans, but oppose enemies foreign and domestic, who routinely break the laws of our country and international law? Are this latter group who you are calling, en masse and uncoordinated, the Blob or Deep State?

And yes, your original post suggests the former and blames Trump’s various woes on this notion. If that’s not what you meant, it wasn’t discernible from your original post, so please clarify.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:38 am

No Flynn's lesson was don't trust the FBI. The agents that had the chat with him were overjoyed that Flynn never lawyered up. The moral of the story is never have a chat with the FBI without your lawyer standing by your side. :D
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:15 pm No Flynn's lesson was don't trust the FBI.
Cradle, come on. He LIED to them. Trust had NOTHING to do with it if he told the truth.

And again: if he didn't want to lie (duh), tell the FBI I'm not meeting with you. Or "I'm not answering that". Fake problem solved. Blaming lying on law enforcement is patently absurd. You don't break a law, and then blame US law enforcement for breaking the law.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:38 pm There you go again with your BS partisan hack job. This will now be the second time I state it's not partisan. :roll:

You know you are off the deep end when you think the Feds are the problem and not the accused criminals. The Mayor has a LONG history of very sketchy activities going back to his days as a NYPD Captain.

Take a look at all the associates and pals of his that are now part of this investigation - are they all innocent bystanders? I think not.

Adams is not the first corrupt pol in NYC and certainly won't be the last.

Lastly. pressuring the FDNY to basically look the other way on a safety approval for a high ride building is totally beyond the pale.
Typical Lax Dad

He was railroaded by the Deep State!
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:04 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:38 pm

Ok, I’m struggling to not rebut.

But I’ll bite.

What do YOU mean by “Deep State” or “Blob” and do you think it’s an actual organized group that secretly and nefariously controls America to the detriment of most Americans?

Or do you mean that nearly all long serving civil servants, particularly in the DOJ, State, and IC, have a country first position that favors the interest of America and Americans, but oppose enemies foreign and domestic, who routinely break the laws of our country and international law? Are this latter group who you are calling, en masse and uncoordinated, the Blob or Deep State?

And yes, your original post suggests the former and blames Trump’s various woes on this notion. If that’s not what you meant, it wasn’t discernible from your original post, so please clarify.
My original post had a cite from Politico regarding "The Blob"...conveniently cut off from further dialogue and understanding for those following.

Your Paragraph 2 was the intent....implying, yes there is an entire back channel, that is NON PARTISAN, performing things we have zero clue about.

Half right on your final comment. I was making an argument that The Blob, which is NON-PARTISAN, working on behalf of US and NATO interests, could very well have made life far more complicated for TRUMP, while they worked to get stall him, get rid of him, so that he could not muck up things in motion, revealed things better left alone, and to just stay in his lane. Remember.... so few trust him, certainly not insiders.
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:48 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:38 pm There you go again with your BS partisan hack job. This will now be the second time I state it's not partisan. :roll:

You know you are off the deep end when you think the Feds are the problem and not the accused criminals. The Mayor has a LONG history of very sketchy activities going back to his days as a NYPD Captain.

Take a look at all the associates and pals of his that are now part of this investigation - are they all innocent bystanders? I think not.

Lastly. pressuring the FDNY to basically look the other way on a safety approval for a high ride building is totally beyond the pale.
Your reply is skewed. What you quoted by me, has absolutely nothing to do with the Adams issue. It was a reply back to afan, who chopped up my original post, turned it into pretzel, left off cites, and then someone dropped in and started talking about Adams.

Sorry you had to waste time replying to something entirely different.
~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:00 pm

Your reply is skewed. What you quoted by me, has absolutely nothing to do with the Adams issue. It was a reply back to afan, who chopped up my original post, turned it into pretzel, left off cites, and then someone dropped in and started talking about Adams.

The point I made remains - the first response to Feds looking at office holders for potential corruption is NOT the apparatus of the so-called Deep state - you been listening to the Orange Fatso shtick for too long. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As mentioned for the convicted criminal Flynn - don't lie to the FBI or take the 5th or, better yet call your effing lawyer first. :oops:
Typical Lax Dad

Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:00 pm

The point I made remains - the first response to Feds looking at office holders for potential corruption is NOT the apparatus of the so-called Deep state - you been listening to the Orange Fatso shtick for too long. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As mentioned for the convicted criminal Flynn - don't lie to the FBI or take the 5th or, better yet call your effing lawyer first. :oops:
Nope….Flynn thought he could lie to a couple of good guys. He thought they were friends so he lied….because that’s what people do.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”