The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2024

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:50 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:46 pm Tim Walz - line of the day -in Pennsylvania:

"They keep talking about how pro-family they are. You know what? Spend a little less time trying to ban books in our schools and try and ban assault weapons in our schools."
The ardent supporters of the 2A would disagree. Children being killed at school is a small price to pay. Freedom isn’t free.
I'm a 2nd amendment supporter who doesn't believe for a damn minute that teenagers should ever have unsupervised access to any weapon. How do you feel about illegal weapons in the hands of high school age teenagers? Does that make your blood boil as well?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:11 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:50 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:46 pm Tim Walz - line of the day -in Pennsylvania:

"They keep talking about how pro-family they are. You know what? Spend a little less time trying to ban books in our schools and try and ban assault weapons in our schools."
The ardent supporters of the 2A would disagree. Children being killed at school is a small price to pay. Freedom isn’t free.
I'm a 2nd amendment supporter who doesn't believe for a damn minute that teenagers should ever have unsupervised access to any weapon. How do you feel about illegal weapons in the hands of high school age teenagers? Does that make your blood boil as well?
But it's a "right" not a "privilege" according to our most ardent 2A poster on here, cradle.

And "rights" aren't limited to adults.

But of course, this freedom we enjoy in America to own guns is not an unrestricted, unregulated "right" rather it's a conditional "privilege".

I will say, however, that I carried a shotgun in the field and in a blind on my own as a 12+ years old. I could be out for a couple of hours on my own. From the age of 5, I had accompanied my dad and his hunting partners in many blinds and fields, eventually carrying a BB gun as practice. They were diligent in their safety training.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”