The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2024

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:27 pm Kamala's work is crushing it again with the FCC...over a 1000 days. 42 Billion and 7 years later....not one shovel of dirt moved or one person connected to the internet. I suppose we just need more money to get it off the ground. :lol:

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/18 ... 7057278191
It looks like she did for broadband Internet that she did at the southern border... NOTHING!!! :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:03 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:01 am
tech37 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:45 am
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:18 am Think that the ballot box is our ONLY way to effect actual change in our country?

Think again.
Wow... dissss is right for the first time ever! :lol:

Imagine this:
https://x.com/ByronYork/status/1836720415411933538
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/1 ... n-00179951

We can file this under "the end justifies the means" along with all other D methods.
It is unclear to what extent the then-Biden campaign read or made use of the information the Iranians sent.

The three agencies said the emails were unsolicited and campaign staff did not reply to them.

Morgan Finkelstein, spokesperson for the campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris, which replaced the Biden campaign, said in a statement Wednesday that “we have cooperated with the appropriate law enforcement authorities since we were made aware” of the information being sent to Biden campaign personnel.

When was the meeting in Biden Tower?…..

Another example of living in the world of false equivalency….Deplorable.
Techs a “moderate”, who not only defended the Trump tower meeting with a Russian spy—-he thought the FBI was insane and corrupt to keep an eye on the Trump idiots who hired a guy who worked for Putin to install a Putin puppet in Ukraine.

Neat-o. Any day now, this crew will find their Deep State.
:lol: afan = some things never change

BTW I've traded in the tired, trite label "moderate" for something more accurate...

My latest hat I'm wearing says "Bubble-free Boomer."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

tech37 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:29 am
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:18 am Think that the ballot box is our ONLY way to effect actual change in our country?

Think again.

Imagine this:

We can file this under "the end justifies the means" along with all other D methods.
It is unclear to what extent the then-Biden campaign read or made use of the information the Iranians sent.

The three agencies said the emails were unsolicited and campaign staff did not reply to them.

Morgan Finkelstein, spokesperson for the campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris, which replaced the Biden campaign, said in a statement Wednesday that “we have cooperated with the appropriate law enforcement authorities since we were made aware” of the information being sent to Biden campaign personnel.

Techs a “moderate”, who not only defended the Trump tower meeting with a Russian spy—-he thought the FBI was insane and corrupt to keep an eye on the Trump idiots who hired a guy who worked for Putin to install a Putin puppet in Ukraine.

BTW I've traded in the tired, trite label "moderate" for something more accurate...

Welcome back Tech into the quagmire of liberal hell. :D
Bob Ross:
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Think again.

Imagine this:

Moderate was never accurate and neither is your latest iteration
tech37

Post by tech37 »

OCanada wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:51 am

Think again.

Imagine this:

You're a bore and often wrong... sorry, IMHO of course
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

tech37 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:09 am

Think again.

Imagine this:

👍
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:11 am

Think again.

Imagine this:

👍
The FLBC (Fan Lax Bully Crew) saw returning fresh meat and wasted no time flexing their tolerance of others. :lol: You haven't missed anything Tech...but at least you did get a nice welcome back, while they sharpened their knives.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

Think again.

Imagine this:

The bubble free boomers first post in months was to lie to us about the Dems because you transparently hate them. You’re doing a great job!

Yes, you’re all in with “some guy on the internet “. And if what you read comports with your worldview? You believe it hook line and sinker. And if it doesn’t ? Oh, that’s the msm lying to you. You and tens of millions of your.

Yep, I haven’t changed. Facts matter, and while I despise Biden almost as much as Trump? At least Biden wasn’t telling Americans that “the brown immigrants “ were eating cats and dogs. And naturally, teamtinfoil gobbled this down.

You get Fauci yet for “trying to kill your family”?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:50 am

Think again.

Imagine this:

👍
The FLBC (Fan Lax Bully Crew) saw returning fresh meat and wasted no time flexing their tolerance of others. :lol: You haven't missed anything Tech...but at least you did get a nice welcome back, while they sharpened their knives.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Rumor has it that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and last as always MSNBC has placed Kamala Harris in their " Candidate Protection Program " in an attempt to guarantee the veep doesn't have to face any tough policy questions. :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nancy Pelosi stated this week in an interview that Kamala Harris won the nomination via an open primary of the Democratic party. I must have missed that event. The process more resembled handing the nomination to the heir apparent. Anybody choosing to run would have been invited for a midnight stroll through Ft Marcy Park.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:40 am Rumor has it that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and last as always MSNBC has placed Kamala Harris in their " Candidate Protection Program " in an attempt to guarantee the veep doesn't have to face any tough policy questions. :D
Just out of curiosity, what are some of these "tough policy questions" from the Couch in Rochester?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:40 am Rumor has it that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and last as always MSNBC has placed Kamala Harris in their " Candidate Protection Program " in an attempt to guarantee the veep doesn't have to face any tough policy questions. :D
Just out of curiosity, what are some of these "tough policy questions" from the Couch in Rochester?
Moreover, seems to me that she’s taking direct questions in town halls and sit down interviews that get way more deeply into policy than Trump ever offers up in any of his responses to Fox hosts or press avails. Never going beyond “we have a plan”…a “concept “. Never deeper.

Harris is talking in depth about her policies. Nearly all of the actual time being spent on such, no wild digressions. Pretty stark contrast really.

I would agree, though, that questions are generally not hostile toward Harris, but I think that’s more because she comes across as being serious about giving clarity to her positions rather than wild digressions and outright lies.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:48 am
Well since Iran is supporting her candidacy she could start there. Is she going to take a hard line against their terrorist regime? Is she going to load shiny gold bars into C130s for clandestine rendezvous in isolated Iran deserts that know one is suppose to know about? How is that for starters? :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Since you axed how will she handle the all out threat of war with Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza? How will she deal with that issue with Israel in terms of policy?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

What about the war in Ukraine? Is it status quo? How many more billions in military aid is she willing to give Ukraine?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

How will she handle the unabated aggression by the ChiComs in the South China Sea? Will she defend Taiwan against the coming invasion?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

What about Lil Kim and the Norks? You know Lil Kim is feeling left out?
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:50 am

Think again.

Imagine this:

👍
For the record, my welcome back was sincere. Good to have various perspectives represented on here.

The wink was in reference to the tenor of response to his first post back.

But sure, that post was pretty easy to dispute. Bubble-free should probably be put in the dust bin along with moderate. We all have influences on us from our choice of media and tech is an excellent example of some pretty out there media while rejecting the bulk of journalism and well established experts.

That doesn’t make his perspective irrelevant, it simply informs his perspective differently. And that can be at least interesting.

I don’t think we need so much hostility when we disagree, but I certainly understand how we all can get ticked off at times.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Will she demand more responsibility out of NATO?
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”