Recruiting

D1 Womens Lacrosse
WashedUpLaxDad

Re: Recruiting

Post by WashedUpLaxDad »

laxfan9999 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:26 pm Clemson class is surprisingly underwhelming. It is closer to Louisville and Pitt than it is to UnC and Syracuse in the ACC.
I'd agree across the class, but the pickup of Bogan today was huge. Probably best player in the class, definitely the best athlete, and will get on the field.
laxdadpat

Post by laxdadpat »

No use me trying to rank those top 12 from only seeing their recruiting videos. I will predict Findora could easily get the most early recognition and have a great college career. I think her video is top 2, but her going to Virginia should get her on the field early. Going to a great school where she should play all 4 years is a great decision. Nothing wrong with going to the teams stacked with 5 stars, but sitting the bench is not fun at all. Both sisters can continue to excel together against top competition.
LiveLaxLove

Post by LiveLaxLove »

MSLAX5 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:58 pm Not sure why so many people put stock into Star recruits. Many really good players are not rated. Anyone can pay inside lacrosse to review a video and rate them. Otherwise if a kid did not go to Best in Class or the IL events then they will not be rated.
If we're going off of Inside Lacrosse rankings, this is one of the most screwed up class rankings I have ever seen. I'd bet that 50% of the top ten we'll never hear about until 6 years from now, if ever.
Meanwhile, a ton of really good athletes are not even mentioned.
There are girls that got full offers from UNC, Cuse, Clemson, Florida, Northwestern, etc that are completely off the list.

I'm going to bet when they do a re-ranking after their sophomore year in college, the top ten won't resemble anything like recruiting rankings.

Then again, in 4 years, I'm going to bet that certain schools in the top 15 will be long gone as well after this revenue sharing and 'two-tier' system kicks in.
laxfan9999

Post by laxfan9999 »

WashedUpLaxDad wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:35 pm
laxfan9999 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:26 pm Clemson class is surprisingly underwhelming. It is closer to Louisville and Pitt than it is to UnC and Syracuse in the ACC.
I'd agree across the class, but the pickup of Bogan today was huge. Probably best player in the class, definitely the best athlete, and will get on the field.
She is not even the best lacrosse monkey player in clemson's class.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”