Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Jim Malone

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Jim Malone »

Trump is at Nassau Coliseum today in Uniondale.

Kellenberg Memorial High School was put in protocols four times last week for bomb threats which were routed through IPs to Suicide Hotline. Homeland Security and FBI have figured it was started out of state.

KMHS is across the street from Nassau Coliseum.

After four times one has to wonder if someone was testing response of various agencies to the bomb threat because ...
The parent, not the coach.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The Trump family , Including Barron, is all in on crypto.

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/ ... g-right-in
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

an answer from Haitian-Americans to tRump for his hate and bigotry:

https://preview.redd.it/haitians-outsid ... f1c8327b55
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:05 pm an answer from Haitian-Americans to tRump for his hate and bigotry:

https://preview.redd.it/haitians-outsid ... f1c8327b55
A lot of West Indians in this country. They all don’t vote alike but hopefully they lean into the disparaging characterization of Haitians. The West Indian security guard in my building mentioned it has energized folk. I am going to ask the two Haitians women that look after my MIL what they think. Most of the CNAs in her facility (which ain’t cheap and it’s 100% private) are West Indian…
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:24 pm

A lot of West Indians in this country. They all don’t vote alike but hopefully they lean into the disparaging characterization of Haitians. The West Indian security guard in my building mentioned it has energized folk. I am going to ask the two Haitians women that look after my MIL what they think. Most of the CNAs in her facility (which ain’t cheap and it’s 100% private) are West Indian…

I grew up in the East New York section of Brooklyn which had a very large West Indian community. Folks from all over the Caribbean there. Yet, for many years Haitians for the most part did not participate in the voting process. Now it is good to see that they have learned that voting is a significant factor in bringing about needed changes to society.

By the way, early voting begins today here in Lake WOEbegone. Gotta get my vote in before November so that I can avoid the long lines.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:32 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:24 pm

I grew up in the East New York section of Brooklyn which had a very large West Indian community. Folks from all over the Caribbean there. Yet, for many years Haitians for the most part did not participate in the voting process. Now it is good to see that they have learned that voting is a significant factor in bringing about needed changes to society.

By the way, early voting begins today here in Lake WOEbegone. Gotta get my vote in before November so that I can avoid the long lines.
Jamaican woman that works in one of our branches that has an office I use when I don’t want to drive to mine registered to vote for the first time despite being here for years. I found instructions for her on-line.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”