The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2024

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Springfield is home to the Golden Brown Golden Retriever with fries and drink.
ardilla secreta

Retreating Donny Boy. Knows when to avoid conflict.
IMG_1869.jpeg
IMG_1869.jpeg (183.46 KiB) Viewed 200 times
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Haitian man carrying lunch to the job site.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

They didn’t close….they relocated to Springfield

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truck ... s.2494919/
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:40 pm Image

Haitian man carrying lunch to the job site.
😂
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:18 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:21 pm

:lol: ...it's just bed bugs & crooked slum lords. Sure thing Mr Mayor.
You're such a liar. You're going to vote for Trump a third time. You'll belIeve ANYTHING he says, and suck up to hime here at every turn. If Trump told you your wife was a criminal, you'd take her to the closest police station immediately. :roll:

And naturally, you're on here telling us that the Republican mayor is lying. And the reason you're sure he's lying.....is that the Mayor isn't backing Trump, and telling you what you want to hear.

Congrats, you've reached a new low. And nice racism, btw. Boy, it would be HORRIBLE if my daughter went to school with Haitians.

(pssst, don't tell anyone....but she does in fact, have Haitians at her school. Should she do what you want to do, and just kill them? What with them being non-white and all, I can see why this offends you.)
:lol: ...you're hallucinating now. Never voted for, nor contributed to Trump & I never will.
I do prefer Trump over Harris or Biden as our next CinC. I have no other choices.
That is NOT supporting Trump. It is hoping for the less bad option, imo.

Did Aurora's (R) Mayor support the CO bill making CO a sanctuary state ? It's not racist to cheer you sanctuary state liberals getting to live with the consequences of your virtual signalling. It's the ultimate NIMBY.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:39 pm :lol: ...you're hallucinating now. Never voted for, nor contributed to Trump & I never will.
RIght. You haven't found one single thing he did or said offensive in 12 year and counting.

You've, instead, spent hours and hours of your time, defending and cheering every last thing he's done or said.

And you can't think of one single policy of his that you don't like.

...yet you're not going to vote for him.

Right. Sell it somewhere else.
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:39 pm Did Aurora's (R) Mayor support the CO bill making CO a sanctuary state ? It's not racist to cheer you sanctuary state liberals getting to live with the consequences of your virtual signalling. It's the ultimate NIMBY.
Translation: I believe what Trump told me from my laptop on the EastCoast, and think that the State of Colorado has burned to the ground.

Keep buying his lies. Let your hate for those who don't think and look like you floooooooooow.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:44 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:39 pm :lol: ...you're hallucinating now. Never voted for, nor contributed to Trump & I never will.
RIght. You haven't found one single thing he did or said offensive in 12 year and counting.

You've, instead, spent hours and hours of your time, defending and cheering every last thing he's done or said.

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:39 pm Did Aurora's (R) Mayor support the CO bill making CO a sanctuary state ? It's not racist to cheer you sanctuary state liberals getting to live with the consequences of your virtual signalling. It's the ultimate NIMBY.
Translation: I believe what Trump told me from my laptop on the EastCoast, and think that the State of Colorado has burned to the ground.

Keep buying his lies. Let your hate for those who don't think and look like you floooooooooow.
I have not defended EVERY THING. Just what I agree with. There's a difference.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:49 pm

Right. Keep telling yourself that. You have hit him for NOTHING for 12 years. You either ignore it, or cheer it on.....just like your fellow R's.

And then after this behavior, you feign surprise, and act like it's not your fault that you keep nominating him to lead your party.

It's your fault. You and millions of Republicans WANT him to lead your party. And you got what you wanted three times now.
Typical Lax Dad

Run into any black folks that were surprisingly nice this time?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:56 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:49 pm

Right. Keep telling yourself that. You have hit him for NOTHING for 12 years. You either ignore it, or cheer it on.....just like your fellow R's.

And then after this behavior, you feign surprise, and act like it's not your fault that you keep nominating him to lead your party.

It's your fault. You and millions of Republicans WANT him to lead your party. And you got what you wanted three times now.
You don't pay attention. I criticized Trump for everything he did after the election with his stop the steal campaign & everything he's done in GA every time he's gone there. How many times do I have to repeat it ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:05 pm
Lots of nice dog owners. No surprises.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:11 pm You don't pay attention. I criticized Trump for everything he did after the election with his stop the steal campaign & everything he's done in GA every time he's gone there. How many times do I have to repeat it ?
:lol: Right. You've been whining about fake elections, corrupt drop boxes, and all the Trumpian election nonsense for years now.

Try again.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:11 pm
No notable black folk this time.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:17 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:11 pm
No notable black folk this time.
It's a diverse crowd every time. It's in a large public park in a diverse part of town.

https://www.visitannapolis.org/listing/ ... each/5927/
Last edited by old salt on Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “POLITICS”