The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: 2024

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:22 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:17 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:59 am
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:53 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:09 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:11 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:19 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:26 pm I might try and stay up to watch some of it but not likely.
Don’t worry. We all will give you an unbiased accounting of how poorly Trump did. :lol:
Thank you, I'm counting on you, don't let me down. :D
I am sitting it out tonight. Will catch up tomorrow after I check in with njbill's perspective and someone neutral, like MDLax, who will give us a fair and balanced response. :lol: :lol:
It's 5am, I've had a good nights sleep, I'm ready for the debacle post mortem.
I've been waiting patiently for any of the MAGA/MAGA adjacent/Trump apologist, or simply anti-Dem, folks on here to tell us what they saw. So, far, I haven't seen any even admit they watched...

Salty made a snide comment about Taylor Swift's endorsement, but hasn't shared any actual impressions of the performances by either candidate. I'm expecting something akin to "she didn't answer all the questions directly, she didn't explain why some of her positions have changed over time...and he's right about Ukraine and Israel and China etc"... maybe some complaining that moderators fact checked him more than her, (I haven't yet herd that they gave him too much air time...he spoke for 5 minutes more than her),

But nothing really about what a disaster this was for Trump, how obviously incompetent he is, the mess he created for himself at each turn, goaded along by Harris. Absolutely played him like a fiddle. And most damning, she pointed out that this is what foreign leaders tell her, how easy he is to manipulate, how his own top defense and security people believe he is a disgrace" and "dangerous".

The contrast was stark and obvious.
But over 40% of Americans will ignore his incompetence, his ignorance and his serious mental decline.
That's inevitable and it's really indeed "quite troubling".

I thought she took him apart masterfully.

But he hasn't said...nor has anyone else in adjacent/apologist land.
I have been scrolling through social media....still have not watched it.

1. CNN post panel clip: Woman states, I am not listening to what they say, but what they each have done while in office and at which point I was better off.

2. Dr. Phil had a behavioral scientists who interviewed people for the FBI and body language expert who was a grammy award winner: they both shared how lopsided the questions were posed and in the manner in which they were asked.

3. Zero facts checks for one, but many for another...when it was clear they both fibbed.

I could on, but it seems the narrative will be the media set up Trump in a 3v1 debate by just lobbing grenades at him and put him on the defensive...and at the end of the day, the media were the ones that looked more foolish, which made many voters empathize more for Trump by being attacked, while they ignored how poorly he responded.
Youth...come on man. Stop buying what the morons are selling and watch the debate if it's important to you. You know better.

Surprised you didn't parrot the TinFoilHat "earring" nonsense. As if talking about issues is SO hard, Kamala needs help. :roll:

Naturally, they don't care that you can't see Trump's ears to see if he's also "cheating". I'm so sick of how stupid these Americans have become.
I was merely sharing the pulse of what Social media is absorbing and pushing out...how it was interpreted that "I" believed this was an assumption on the reader.
It's not what "social media" is reporting, Youth. It's what YOUR FEED is reporting. And you're telling us you're not seeing the slant here?
:lol: Uh......my feed is part of Social Media as a hole. I stated rather clearly that "It seems the narrative will be". The entire paragraph is paraphrasing how the right wing media is responding today. I then reply again, "Sharing the pulse of what social media is pushing out" The latter further amplifying the former.

Unfortunately, you can no longer see who my followers are, but I have stated on many occasion, my timeline is not just R stuff. I follow and like plenty from the otherside, I often send them corrections when I see 'fake' posts....that has always helped keep the timeline balanced. But the narrative from the fanlax boomers is far more factual.... ;) :lol:
You can always ask Leon Musk ;)

Also think you meant "as a whole" right? ;)
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:26 pm I might try and stay up to watch some of it but not likely.
Don’t worry. We all will give you an unbiased accounting of how poorly Trump did. :lol:
I am sitting it out tonight. Will catch up tomorrow after I check in with njbill's perspective and someone neutral, like MDLax, who will give us a fair and balanced response. :lol: :lol:
I've been waiting patiently for any of the MAGA/MAGA adjacent/Trump apologist, or simply anti-Dem, folks on here to tell us what they saw. So, far, I haven't seen any even admit they watched...

Salty made a snide comment about Taylor Swift's endorsement, but hasn't shared any actual impressions of the performances by either candidate. I'm expecting something akin to "she didn't answer all the questions directly, she didn't explain why some of her positions have changed over time...and he's right about Ukraine and Israel and China etc"... maybe some complaining that moderators fact checked him more than her, (I haven't yet herd that they gave him too much air time...he spoke for 5 minutes more than her),

But nothing really about what a disaster this was for Trump, how obviously incompetent he is, the mess he created for himself at each turn, goaded along by Harris. Absolutely played him like a fiddle. And most damning, she pointed out that this is what foreign leaders tell her, how easy he is to manipulate, how his own top defense and security people believe he is a disgrace" and "dangerous".

But over 40% of Americans will ignore his incompetence, his ignorance and his serious mental decline.

1. CNN post panel clip: Woman states, I am not listening to what they say, but what they each have done while in office and at which point I was better off.

2. Dr. Phil had a behavioral scientists who interviewed people for the FBI and body language expert who was a grammy award winner: they both shared how lopsided the questions were posed and in the manner in which they were asked.

3. Zero facts checks for one, but many for another...when it was clear they both fibbed.

I could on, but it seems the narrative will be the media set up Trump in a 3v1 debate by just lobbing grenades at him and put him on the defensive...and at the end of the day, the media were the ones that looked more foolish, which made many voters empathize more for Trump by being attacked, while they ignored how poorly he responded.
Youth...come on man. Stop buying what the morons are selling and watch the debate if it's important to you. You know better.

Surprised you didn't parrot the TinFoilHat "earring" nonsense. As if talking about issues is SO hard, Kamala needs help. :roll:

Naturally, they don't care that you can't see Trump's ears to see if he's also "cheating". I'm so sick of how stupid these Americans have become.
I was merely sharing the pulse of what Social media is absorbing and pushing out...how it was interpreted that "I" believed this was an assumption on the reader.
It's not what "social media" is reporting, Youth. It's what YOUR FEED is reporting. And you're telling us you're not seeing the slant here?
:lol: Uh......my feed is part of Social Media as a hole. I stated rather clearly that "It seems the narrative will be". The entire paragraph is paraphrasing how the right wing media is responding today. I then reply again, "Sharing the pulse of what social media is pushing out" The latter further amplifying the former.

Unfortunately, you can no longer see who my followers are, but I have stated on many occasion, my timeline is not just R stuff. I follow and like plenty from the otherside, I often send them corrections when I see 'fake' posts....that has always helped keep the timeline balanced. But the narrative from the fanlax boomers is far more factual.... ;) :lol:
Yes, your feed is a “hole,” a deep delivered rabbit hole full of Benny and Joey and Laura and bubblebathgirl and other chuckleheads shucking for Trump. You don’t support Trump, after having voted for him in 2016 and 2020. But your posts are almost uniformly denigrating about Democrats or Biden or Harris. With the binary choice before us, what is one to think?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:24 pm

Well...you're either [youtube]fibbing[/youtube], or you are "forgetting" to post the "not just the R stuff".

You NEVER post stuff hitting the R's or Trump. Or if you do, I've never seen it. You know that, right?
I put my money on that….
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Kismet wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:32 pm

Leon Musk

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:14 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:24 pm

Well...you're either [youtube]fibbing[/youtube], or you are "forgetting" to post the "not just the R stuff".

You NEVER post stuff hitting the R's or Trump. Or if you do, I've never seen it. You know that, right?
I put my money on that….
Why Johnny pile on the Rs? The progressives on this forum got that covered all day long. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:15 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:32 pm

Leon Musk

Elon wush it were so....
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:15 pm Taste like cat….

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/michig ... -bacon.amp
“ "Stunning, just absolutely stunning for Morrice, Michigan, for being around a bunch of deer hunters and farmers, it's the last thing I expected to find out here," said his neighbor, Michael Parks.”

Stunning? That the most dangerous animal in the world lives amongst us?

Naive fool.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:54 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:15 pm Taste like cat….

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/michig ... -bacon.amp
“ "Stunning, just absolutely stunning for Morrice, Michigan, for being around a bunch of deer hunters and farmers, it's the last thing I expected to find out here," said his neighbor, Michael Parks.”

Stunning? That the most dangerous animal in the world lives amongst us?

Naive fool.
Without a doubt
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Cats and dogs are just appetizers….a person is whole meal!

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/north ... r-dark-web
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Maybe I won’t spend time in Portugal….

https://www.foxnews.com/world/man-suspe ... itcase.amp
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:41 pm Maybe I won’t spend time in Portugal….

To-go snacks for the trip.
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:41 pm Maybe I won’t spend time in Portugal….

I wonder if he made any jerky?

https://history.denverlibrary.org/news/ ... o-cannibal
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

And #45

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:50 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:24 pm

I wonder if he made any jerky?

https://history.denverlibrary.org/news/ ... o-cannibal
Bag of pemmican.

Return to “POLITICS”