The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2024

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:54 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:19 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:50 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:33 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:39 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:54 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:24 pm

This is the kind of stuff C&S, YI, Old Salt, Petey and people like them support.
Putting Petey aside as he's just a troll and currently in penalty box for 80 days, I'm surprised, but not shocked, that we haven't heard a full throated condemnation of Trump for this from youth, Salty and Cradle, as well all the other ways he's disrespected veterans, especially those who have sacrificed the most.

And no, after getting critiqued for this disrespect, showing up to 'honor' the loss of soldiers who died in the exit of Afghanistan is not remotely evidence that he actually honors such sacrifice. It was blatantly a Campaign photo op, for which he was invited specifically to make a political point (current President and current opposing candidate for President, the VP, were not invited; apparently engineered by GOP House Speaker). Phony on its face, at least as pertains to Trump himself.
So your calling the lady who lost her marine daughter a liar?? I bet you wouldn't say that to her face. :roll:
She didn't say SHE invited Biden and Harris, so it's entirely possible she was misinformed. Or she and those who were involved could blame Biden and Harris which is why they invited Trump, to make a political point. No other feasible reason to invite Trump.

I really doubt the White House would be so definitive if they actually had received an invitation before the event...they'd need to explain why they turned it down, which actually would be pretty simple, but being clear that they didn't is enough for me prior to seeing evidence otherwise.

And no one has produced such proof, nor has the Trump Campaign produced what they claim to be video 'proof' that the altercation didn't happen where they pushed an employee out of the way who was merely attempting to tell them the law prohibited what they did. They claim they have such proof, but nope, they don't so far...

Let's understand who has a long record of incessant lying and who does not...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house- ... D-xfyX3EJj
They interviewed her on the news. She stated quite clearly that her family invited Biden and Harris. So she was lying then or I didn't hear what I heard? I don't know the process for inviting a president and vice president to such an event. There would likely be some sort of a paper trail where the invite was offered. There is probably more to be revealed. trump was invited by the family to attend the grave side ceremony. The Marines mom ASKED trump if he would take pictures. The pictures that were taken, if this grieving mom is not lying, has nothing to do with trumps campaign. She also stated her family posted the pictures on social media. She she may or may not be telling the truth. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. You seem eagerly willing to call her a liar. Why is that? Do you have a hunch? Is it just your nature to make accusations of a grieving family with no proof? :roll: :roll:
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZwEuzjhnE

She sound apolitical in motivation?

Here's a different perspective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVDVaV4T8Q&t=92s

Again, I don't claim that I know that those who invited Trump, organized by Speaker Johnson, are "lying" when they claim Biden and Harris were invited, but I haven't heard any them say "I invited them and this is how..." Nope, what they imply is that someone did but they never claim who or how. So, they may have been misinformed or they are indeed 'lying' to suggest that Biden and Harris are ignoring their grief.

Your subsequent ranting post explains very well why you are assuming that the White House is lying...we get it, you too blame these deaths on Biden and by extension Harris. No blame for Trump, no blame for Taliban. So, go ahead and rant about a tragedy.

Bottomline, Trump used these people's grief and even anger for HIS political purposes. That's against the law. And his Campaign staff assaulted an employee trying to explain that to them so they wouldn't do it. And they claim that too didn't happen and they have "video proof" but fail to share it...these guys are incessant liars...
Kamala made this political, by calling out Trump, which undermined the Goldstar Family Service at ANC

3:43 mark. She says Biden/Harris were invited.

Not the mother, the mother-in-law, and she says "we" not "I". She doesn't say who invited or how, she merely makes the claim that "we invited" them. Perhaps someone told her that they'd been invited and hadn't responded, but she isn't who did it.

Who knows, maybe Speaker Johnson told them...but they don't ever claim a specific person and method of communication...but they do come across as highly partisan, else you wouldn't be inviting a candidate for President at all, you'd invite the sitting President. Or all current and former Presidents. Obama didn't get invited, W Bush didn't get invited and they too set troops to Afghanistan, so it ain't about former Presidents, it's specifically because they support Trump.

And we know that some of them blame Biden for their loved ones' deaths.
She said they were invited. Either prove she was lying or SHUT THE F**K UP!!! I will believe this grieving mother before I will believe you all day long.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Now that we know this, we can shut the BS down. The list of stuff you guys ACTUALLY care about is getting shorter by the day....maybe stop clicking on this stuff so it goes away faster? Just a suggestion.
Boycott stupid is always a good idea. But here's a few facts -- not that Salty's postings are ever reality based.

Deaths to military personnel in hostile actions during Biden's term were one quarter of the deaths during the Trump administration. Obama's were higher than Trump's. GWB's were higher than Obama's.

Trump and Biden both wanted out. Trump set the timing of the withdrawal in motion with the Doha agreement, but the actual withdrawal fell to Biden. Anyone think that the withdrawal would have been any sooner or better on Trump's watch? No one honestly thinks that.

Of course Salty ONLY cares about the deaths and screw ups that happen under Dem leadership. Abbey Gate is the new Benghazi obviously. Salty's vision is completely and always distorted by his Maga glasses. As we all have learned over and over and over and over the past several years.

While he was there at Arlington, how come Trump didn't visit the graves of any of the 65 soldiers who died on his watch? Trump, like Salty, only cares about partisanship. So of course you would not grieve the deaths under Trump. The purpose of the visit was 100% political. Duh obvious. We all see it and know it -- even Salty.

But in true Maga fashion, Salty blindly would never apologize for mis-deeds or mistakes of his side. You always double down, you always project/confess, you are not bound by obvious known facts, and you just don't act in good faith.

And the most preposterous and laughable claim from Salty? He's not a Maga Trump supporter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boycott stupid.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:14 pm
Now that we know this, we can shut the BS down. The list of stuff you guys ACTUALLY care about is getting shorter by the day....maybe stop clicking on this stuff so it goes away faster? Just a suggestion.
Boycott stupid is always a good idea. But here's a few facts -- not that Salty's postings are ever reality based.

Deaths to military personnel in hostile actions during Biden's term were one quarter of the deaths during the Trump administration. Obama's were higher than Trump's. GWB's were higher than Obama's.

Trump and Biden both wanted out. Trump set the timing of the withdrawal in motion with the Doha agreement, but the actual withdrawal fell to Biden. Anyone think that the withdrawal would have been any sooner or better on Trump's watch? No one honestly thinks that.

Of course Salty ONLY cares about the deaths and screw ups that happen under Dem leadership. Abbey Gate is the new Benghazi obviously. Salty's vision is completely and always distorted by his Maga glasses. As we all have learned over and over and over and over the past several years.

While he was there at Arlington, how come Trump didn't visit the graves of any of the 65 soldiers who died on his watch? Trump, like Salty, only cares about partisanship. So of course you would not grieve the deaths under Trump. The purpose of the visit was 100% political. Duh obvious. We all see it and know it -- even Salty.

But in true Maga fashion, Salty blindly would never apologize for mis-deeds or mistakes of his side. You always double down, you always project/confess, you are not bound by obvious known facts, and you just don't act in good faith.

And the most preposterous and laughable claim from Salty? He's not a Maga Trump supporter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boycott stupid.
The other soldiers may have been libs.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

She said they were invited. Either prove she was lying or SHUT THE F**K UP!!! I will believe this grieving mother before I will believe you all day long.
First, that is the MIL, not the mother.

Second, her statement is quite vague on the invite. I'm skeptical.

Third, the families here are obviously complicit/participating in a political hit job -- knowingly or unknowingly.

Why would they be inviting Trump in the first place? Trump is not the current CIC. Trump was not the CIC when the fatal incident occurred. Did Trump go to ANC on the first anniversary? On the second? Anyone expect him to go on the fourth anniversary? What exactly is special about the third anniversary and only the third anniversary? Got any guesses? Bueller? Bueller?

FYI, last year (on the second anniversary) how did the families spend their time? They were testifying to a GOP led House committee. Totally fine if they want to grind their partisan axe against Biden.

Trump currently holds no public office. But he is currently a politician actively running for office. Were there any invitations or plans to visit and grieve the deaths of the more numerous soldiers who died in hostile action during Trump's term?

#3 is exactly why those rules are in place at that part of ANC. Because very recent deaths are the ones most likely to be tainted by partisan arguments. No one at this point is worried about folks protesting LBJ's Viet Nam policies at ANC.

If the families want to shame Biden and back Trump in the election -- fine. Just don't do it at that section of ANC.

Since the truth on this is so obvious, I will close as I often do when responding to your stupid BS.

STFU, GFY, and boycott stupid.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/29/politics ... index.html
Last edited by ggait on Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:25 pm
First, that is the MIL, not the mother.

Second, her statement is quite vague on the invite. I'm skeptical.

Third, the families here are obviously complicit/participating in a political hit job -- knowingly or unknowingly.

Why would they be inviting Trump in the first place? Trump is not the current CIC. Trump was not the CIC when the fatal incident occurred. Trump holds no public office, but is currently a politician running for office. Were there any invitations or plans to visit and grieve the deaths of the more numerous soldiers who died in hostile action during Trump's term?

#3 is exactly why those rules are in place at that part of ANC. Because very recent deaths are the ones most likely to be tainted by partisan arguments.

If the families want to shame Biden and back Trump in the election -- fine. Just don't do it at that section of ANC.

Since the truth on this is so obvious, I will close as I often do when responding to your stupid BS.

STFU, GFY, and boycott stupid.
Slip and fall....give ggait a call ... he'll get you paid. 8-)
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:57 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:44 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:26 am Complete bullsh@t as usual. Trump and LaCivita made this political by using dead warrior gravesites as props for his campaign. Spin away. But the reality is exceedingly simple: he made campaign ads from dead soldiers, immediately after the MOF/CMOH screw up, after the suckers and losers comment, and after diminishing McCain’s ordeal in Vietnam. He’s a gross grifter, and your guy.
His guy and people like him. You are the company you keep.
Why didn't Biden and Harris accept their invitation? Unless you are going to declare openly that the grieving mother of this Marine Sargeant is lying about it? Go ahead... make my day. Do you think she is lying? Is this where the chicken chit TLD comes home to roost?
Try hard to focus: It doesn't matter if there was an invitation. It doesn't matter why Biden may have declined, if in fact he did. I don't care what this woman is saying about invitations and the like. Using dead soldiers' final resting places for political campaigns, or selling books, cars, playing cards, deodorant or bibles is gross.

This was easy for you faux tough guy warriors. All you had to do was say, "Yeah, that's a bit over the line," and everyone would have moved on. Always making -- searching high and low for -- excuses for the Orange God.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:44 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:26 am Complete bullsh@t as usual. Trump and LaCivita made this political by using dead warrior gravesites as props for his campaign. Spin away. But the reality is exceedingly simple: he made campaign ads from dead soldiers, immediately after the MOF/CMOH screw up, after the suckers and losers comment, and after diminishing McCain’s ordeal in Vietnam. He’s a gross grifter, and your guy.
Why didn't Biden and Harris accept their invitation? Unless you are going to declare openly that the grieving mother of this Marine Sargeant is lying about it? Go ahead... make my day. Do you think she is lying? Is this where the chicken chit TLD comes home to roost?
Try hard to focus: It doesn't matter if there was an invitation. It doesn't matter why Biden may have declined, if in fact he did. I don't care what this woman is saying about invitations and the like. Using dead soldiers' final resting places for political campaigns, or selling books, cars, playing cards, deodorant or bibles is gross.

This was easy for you faux tough guy warriors. All you had to do was say, "Yeah, that's a bit over the line," and everyone would have moved on. Always making -- searching high and low for -- excuses for the Orange God.

Not to mention illegal. But hey, “different strokes for different folks”…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
ggait

Post by ggait »

Not to mention illegal. But hey, “different strokes for different folks”…
Officer -- my family gave me permission to drive 30 over the speed limit. So get the heck out of my way and shove that ticket book up your ass.

Seems like the same thing.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

A real tough guy huh? Spot on ^5. There eere no invitations to Biden or Harris, he must be approaching 100,000 in the last 10 years.

Trump did cancel his Jan 6 Gala to celebrate the day. Sad times i guess.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The photos were taken by the family of the grieving Marines family. trump was invited to the ceremony and asked to take these pictures with the family. If the photos were taken by the families photographer then no rules of Arlington National Cemetery were violated. Your a lawyer you should know. Is it illegal or against Arlington National Cemetery rules for a grieving family to take pictures of their deceased Marine Sergeant daughter with a former president whom they invited to share their grief and to honor their daughter? Your is your assertion counselor that the family is lying?
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:44 pm selling . . . deodorant
Didn’t know he was selling Trump deodorant.

“Trump deodorant, if you want that Trump stink smell.” Maybe Ted Nugent can pen a jingle for the ad.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:09 pm

The photos were taken by the family of the grieving Marines family. trump was invited to the ceremony and asked to take these pictures with the family. If the photos were taken by the families photographer then no rules of Arlington National Cemetery were violated. Your a lawyer you should know. Is it illegal or against Arlington National Cemetery rules for a grieving family to take pictures of their deceased Marine Sergeant daughter with a former president whom they invited to share their grief and to honor their daughter?
Again, try to focus. You cannot use photos or content from the site for political campaigns. The Trump Campaign did so. The families cannot give permission to violate federal law.

You can’t be this thick. Why the pretzel logic to cauterize this wound for this candidate? Again, this was an easy test to pass. You, YA and Old Gaslighter failed, as most of us would have predicted.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

njbill wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:18 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:44 pm selling . . . deodorant
Didn’t know he was selling Trump deodorant.

“Trump deodorant, if you want that Trump stink smell.” Maybe Ted Nugent can pen a jingle for the ad.
For adult diaper breach.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

The photos were taken by the family of the grieving Marines family. trump was invited to the ceremony and asked to take these pictures with the family. If the photos were taken by the families photographer then no rules of Arlington National Cemetery were violated. Your a lawyer you should know. Is it illegal or against Arlington National Cemetery rules for a grieving family to take pictures of their deceased Marine Sergeant daughter with a former president whom they invited to share their grief and to honor their daughter? Your is your assertion counselor that the family is lying?
It is what is DONE with the pictures or videos.

C’mon, don’t be obtuse.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:20 pm

The photos were taken by the family of the grieving Marines family. trump was invited to the ceremony and asked to take these pictures with the family. If the photos were taken by the families photographer then no rules of Arlington National Cemetery were violated. Your a lawyer you should know. Is it illegal or against Arlington National Cemetery rules for a grieving family to take pictures of their deceased Marine Sergeant daughter with a former president whom they invited to share their grief and to honor their daughter?
Again, try to focus. You cannot use photos or content from the site for political campaigns. The Trump Campaign did so. The families cannot give permission to violate federal law.

You can’t be this thick. Why the pretzel logic to cauterize this wound for this candidate? Again, this was an easy test to pass. You, YA and Old Gaslighter failed, as most of us would have predicted.
Well the family took photos that they posted to social media. Where else the pictures were posted to was out of their control. Unless your saying that the grieving family of the deceased Marine Sergeant is lying? Is that what your implying with no proof to back it up? The pictures were not taken by trumps people as part of his campaign. Would have been nice for Joe and Kamala to be there as well. Again, unless the family is lying they said they extended an invitation to both people. I'm assuming to extend an invitation of that order it has to go through a senior member of your US Congress representative or United States Senator. I don't think such a request would be made by calling the White House and leaving a message. If the invitation was given someone in the Biden administration received it. If it was received there must be a record of the invitation having been received. Unless of course the family is lying about having sent the invitation.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

👍 👍
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Well the family took photos that they posted to social media. Where else the pictures were posted to was out of their control. Unless your saying that the grieving family of the deceased Marine Sergeant is lying? Is that what your implying with no proof to back it up? The pictures were not taken by trumps people as part of his campaign. Would have been nice for Joe and Kamala to be there as well. Again, unless the family is lying they said they extended an invitation to both people. I'm assuming to extend an invitation of that order it has to go through a senior member of your US Congress representative or United States Senator. I don't think such a request would be made by calling the White House and leaving a message. If the invitation was given someone in the Biden administration received it. If it was received there must be a record of the invitation having been received. Unless of course the family is lying about having sent the invitation.
You really are that thick.

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/po ... 998692007/

Goodnight now, time for your nap.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:10 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:48 pm

You really are that thick.

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/po ... 998692007/

Goodnight now, time for your nap.
😘
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:54 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:19 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:50 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:33 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:39 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:54 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:24 pm

This is the kind of stuff C&S, YI, Old Salt, Petey and people like them support.
Putting Petey aside as he's just a troll and currently in penalty box for 80 days, I'm surprised, but not shocked, that we haven't heard a full throated condemnation of Trump for this from youth, Salty and Cradle, as well all the other ways he's disrespected veterans, especially those who have sacrificed the most.

And no, after getting critiqued for this disrespect, showing up to 'honor' the loss of soldiers who died in the exit of Afghanistan is not remotely evidence that he actually honors such sacrifice. It was blatantly a Campaign photo op, for which he was invited specifically to make a political point (current President and current opposing candidate for President, the VP, were not invited; apparently engineered by GOP House Speaker). Phony on its face, at least as pertains to Trump himself.
So your calling the lady who lost her marine daughter a liar?? I bet you wouldn't say that to her face. :roll:
She didn't say SHE invited Biden and Harris, so it's entirely possible she was misinformed. Or she and those who were involved could blame Biden and Harris which is why they invited Trump, to make a political point. No other feasible reason to invite Trump.

I really doubt the White House would be so definitive if they actually had received an invitation before the event...they'd need to explain why they turned it down, which actually would be pretty simple, but being clear that they didn't is enough for me prior to seeing evidence otherwise.

And no one has produced such proof, nor has the Trump Campaign produced what they claim to be video 'proof' that the altercation didn't happen where they pushed an employee out of the way who was merely attempting to tell them the law prohibited what they did. They claim they have such proof, but nope, they don't so far...

Let's understand who has a long record of incessant lying and who does not...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house- ... D-xfyX3EJj
They interviewed her on the news. She stated quite clearly that her family invited Biden and Harris. So she was lying then or I didn't hear what I heard? I don't know the process for inviting a president and vice president to such an event. There would likely be some sort of a paper trail where the invite was offered. There is probably more to be revealed. trump was invited by the family to attend the grave side ceremony. The Marines mom ASKED trump if he would take pictures. The pictures that were taken, if this grieving mom is not lying, has nothing to do with trumps campaign. She also stated her family posted the pictures on social media. She she may or may not be telling the truth. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. You seem eagerly willing to call her a liar. Why is that? Do you have a hunch? Is it just your nature to make accusations of a grieving family with no proof? :roll: :roll:
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZwEuzjhnE

She sound apolitical in motivation?

Here's a different perspective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVDVaV4T8Q&t=92s

Again, I don't claim that I know that those who invited Trump, organized by Speaker Johnson, are "lying" when they claim Biden and Harris were invited, but I haven't heard any them say "I invited them and this is how..." Nope, what they imply is that someone did but they never claim who or how. So, they may have been misinformed or they are indeed 'lying' to suggest that Biden and Harris are ignoring their grief.

Your subsequent ranting post explains very well why you are assuming that the White House is lying...we get it, you too blame these deaths on Biden and by extension Harris. No blame for Trump, no blame for Taliban. So, go ahead and rant about a tragedy.

Bottomline, Trump used these people's grief and even anger for HIS political purposes. That's against the law. And his Campaign staff assaulted an employee trying to explain that to them so they wouldn't do it. And they claim that too didn't happen and they have "video proof" but fail to share it...these guys are incessant liars...
Kamala made this political, by calling out Trump, which undermined the Goldstar Family Service at ANC

3:43 mark. She says Biden/Harris were invited.

Not the mother, the mother-in-law, and she says "we" not "I". She doesn't say who invited or how, she merely makes the claim that "we invited" them. Perhaps someone told her that they'd been invited and hadn't responded, but she isn't who did it.

Who knows, maybe Speaker Johnson told them...but they don't ever claim a specific person and method of communication...but they do come across as highly partisan, else you wouldn't be inviting a candidate for President at all, you'd invite the sitting President. Or all current and former Presidents. Obama didn't get invited, W Bush didn't get invited and they too set troops to Afghanistan, so it ain't about former Presidents, it's specifically because they support Trump.

And we know that some of them blame Biden for their loved ones' deaths.
Say what? Basically you said “if I don’t agree with you or believe you, regardless of merit, then you must STFU.

Everyone can have their own reality but you cross the line when you start trying to enforce your reality on others:
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”