The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: 2024

Post by DMac »

Millions upon millions of your fellow citizens will vote for him.
I just don't get how you see this guy as anything other than who
and what he is. Donald is incapable of seeing beyond himself, the
universe revolves around him. Not a good guy for a president and
democracy. I'd pay a lot of money to see Donald and fam standing
there for that pose standing next to my old man. There would have been
a lesson there, I'm certain of that (and Donald would have understood
the lesson...promise you. :lol: )
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Snopes just posted that Kamala-toe never worked at McDonalds. She literally lied to all her black followers about working at McDonald’s. Lol!!!
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

DMac wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:05 pm Millions upon millions of your fellow citizens will vote for him.
Your TDS is flaring up again. Tell me how Kamala-Toe is better than Trump without using the word Trump. Spoiler alert: you can’t.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:10 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:05 pm Millions upon millions of your fellow citizens will vote for him.
Your TDS is flaring up again. Tell me how Kamala-Toe is better than Trump without using the word Trump. Spoiler alert: you can’t.
Tell you why Kamala is better? Wasn't talking about who was better,
was just talking about what a POS of a human being the wanabe King
is.

I'll start keeping score again.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

DMac wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:27 pm
is.

Wannabe king? You Democrats literally tried to kill Trump and then committed a coup against Biden. Talk about being a threat to democracy.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

njbill

Post by njbill »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:09 pm Snopes just posted that Kamala-toe never worked at McDonalds. She literally lied to all her black followers about working at McDonald’s. Lol!!!
Well, somebody has sure come roaring back from his jail cell.

Actually, Snopes says they are still investigating the McDonald’s contention.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harri ... s-college/
DMac

Post by DMac »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:36 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:27 pm
is.

Wannabe king? You Democrats literally tried to kill Trump and then committed a coup against Biden. Talk about being a threat to democracy.
You're including me in "you democrats"?
How mistakenly presumptuous.
Typical Lax Dad

I can’t believe Trump visited the only victim of the Abbey Gate suicide bomb. Pretty benevolent of him.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:39 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:36 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:54 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:51 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:01 am From the Times article:

In a statement from Sergeant Marckesano’s relatives after being contacted by The New York Times, his sister, Michele, said, “We fully support Staff Sergeant Darin Hoover’s family and the other families in their quest for answers and accountability regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal and the tragedy at Abbey Gate.”

“However,” she added, “according to our conversation with Arlington National Cemetery, the Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover’s gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother’s grave.”

Sergeant Marckesano’s sister continued, “We hope that those visiting this sacred site understand that these were real people who sacrificed for our freedom and that they are honored and respected accordingly.”

Apologists, carry on.

Postscript from Vance:

Vance: “You’re acting like Donald Trump filmed a TV commercial at a gravesite. He was there providing emotional support to brave Americans who lost loved ones and there happened to be a camera there.”

He was filming a TV commercial at a gravesite.
... yup!
Why wasn’t Joe and Kamala there?
... they didn't approach the family to support this stunt, Trump did! He needs something to wash the taste of calling their sons and daughters losers and suckers out of their mouths. I am certain, this didn't do the job. Looks like Alfred E. Newman giving a thumbs up in the photo. The man has no concept of social grace. :roll:

Neither do his apologists apparently.
They don’t respect the military like Trump does.
There is no bottom. Not one Republican will object to Trump breaking military ethics rules at freaking Arlington, of all places.

After lecturing the world about honor in service when it came to Walz not five F'ing minutes ago.

These people can't go ten minutes without some kind of hypocrisy.
:roll: ...climb down off your high horse. Trump was invited there by the family. They wanted a photo with him as a keepsake. That does not make it an "official photo" which is what the rule prohibition stipulates. Will the Army now be prohibiting selfies by visiting families ? Listen to today's DoD presser. The Army says the matter is closed. DoD just wants it to go away, but the media hacks won't let go.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:21 pm

In a statement from Sergeant Marckesano’s relatives after being contacted by The New York Times, his sister, Michele, said, “We fully support Staff Sergeant Darin Hoover’s family and the other families in their quest for answers and accountability regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal and the tragedy at Abbey Gate.”

“However,” she added, “according to our conversation with Arlington National Cemetery, the Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover’s gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother’s grave.”

Sergeant Marckesano’s sister continued, “We hope that those visiting this sacred site understand that these were real people who sacrificed for our freedom and that they are honored and respected accordingly.”

Apologists, carry on.

Postscript from Vance:

Vance: “You’re acting like Donald Trump filmed a TV commercial at a gravesite. He was there providing emotional support to brave Americans who lost loved ones and there happened to be a camera there.”

... yup!
... they didn't approach the family to support this stunt, Trump did! He needs something to wash the taste of calling their sons and daughters losers and suckers out of their mouths. I am certain, this didn't do the job. Looks like Alfred E. Newman giving a thumbs up in the photo. The man has no concept of social grace. :roll:

There is no bottom. Not one Republican will object to Trump breaking military ethics rules at freaking Arlington, of all places.

After lecturing the world about honor in service when it came to Walz not five F'ing minutes ago.

:roll: ...climb down off your high horse. Trump was invited there by the family. They wanted a photo with him as a keepsake
....and right on cue, out come the excuses. Get off your own Walz High horse, you hypocrite.

If all they wanted was a personal photo for a military family .......why do WE have the photo, Old Salt? TrumpCampaign slipped on a banana peel, an and accidentally posted it for the world to see?

There is no bottom. Nothing you won't excuse. If we don't find out about this, and the picture is kept private? NO ONE WOULD CARE.

But that's not at all what happened. Trump got what he wanted, and no matter what he does, you'll defend it. Keep it up.
ggait

Post by ggait »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Petey Brown getting suspended again in 5 4 3 2 1.

Go back under your bridge troll boy.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:44 pm

Apologists, carry on.

Postscript from Vance:

... yup!

:roll: ...climb down off your high horse. Trump was invited there by the family. They wanted a photo with him as a keepsake
....and right on cue, out come the excuses. Get off your own Walz High horse, you hypocrite.

If all they wanted was a personal photo for a military family .......why do WE have the photo, Old Salt? TrumpCampaign slipped on a banana peel, an and accidentally posted it for the world to see?

There is no bottom. Nothing you won't excuse. If we don't find out about this, and the picture is kept private? NO ONE WOULD CARE.

But that's not at all what happened. Trump got what he wanted, and no matter what he does, you'll defend it. Keep it up.
He’s not to be taken seriously. Like I said years ago, HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY. People thought I was being harsh. Well take a look.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Apologists, carry on.

Postscript from Vance:

... yup!

:roll: ...climb down off your high horse. Trump was invited there by the family. They wanted a photo with him as a keepsake. That does not make it an "official photo" which is what the rule prohibition stipulates. Will the Army now be prohibiting selfies by visiting families ? Listen to today's DoD presser. The Army says the matter is closed. DoD just wants it to go away, but the media hacks won't let go.
... sure he was. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Apologists, carry on.

Postscript from Vance:

... yup!

Apparently Old Salsa is exceptionally late to this debate, and comes “armed” with the Trump talking points.

It was not permitted by law. His campaign assaulted a woman trying to enforce the rules. They put other gravestones in the photo. He gave the thumbs up over the resting place of a dead servicewoman. They made advertisements for social media out of the content created at ANC.

You’re simply a piece of sh@t on the same order as your Orange God. A sad, old satire of a man and brother in arms.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:33 am

Apologists, carry on.

Postscript from Vance:

... yup!

Apparently Old Salsa is exceptionally late to this debate, and comes “armed” with the Trump talking points.

It was not permitted by law. His campaign assaulted a woman trying to enforce the rules. They put other gravestones in the photo. He gave the thumbs up over the resting place of a dead servicewoman. They made advertisements for social media out of the content created at ANC.

You’re simply a piece of sh@t on the same order as your Orange God. A sad, old satire of a man and brother in arms.
Just another a-hole defending a-hole behavior. Try it out on Sgt. Marckesano's family whose grave marker was published without their consent in the family photo op displaying thumbs up gesture over his grave at Arlington. Marvelous to jerks like you who defend such crass and disrespectful behavior all the time here.

:oops:

The reason the Army dropped is it because the employee who was allegedly assaulted decided not to press charges for fear of her own safety from Fatso supporters.

Wonder why they never released the alleged video they claimed they had that exonerates them?

As usual they are full of it - just like you, Popeye. :oops:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:31 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:49 am
Looks like our hero MD has some misogynistic tendencies running through his veins. ;) Imagine judging a woman by her appearance!!
Yep....and not one of his comrades around here called him on it.
[/quote]

Well, that's it; not voting for MDLaxFan in 2024.

Meanwhile, the great warrior coalition on Fanlax is OK with photo ops at the gravesites of our dead soldiers.
[/quote]

Come on MD. Beyond the pale. Knock it off.

Please just keep it to your usual chatter about BJs.

Thanks ggait
[/quote]

:lol:

For cradle’s benefit, I explained that the comment about right wing hand signals was prompted by Saltys posts, specifically about those women and another joke about them looking like cult members. My follow up joke about the one gal was that she has Serena Joy vibe. If you have seen Handmaiden’s Tale, which I strongly recommend, you would know that could be seen a compliment not insult on “appearance”. Not so much on the character’s choices though!

Good thing I’m not running for office :D, how could I compete with Donald and JD after offending women?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:01 am
Looks like our hero MD has some misogynistic tendencies running through his veins. ;) Imagine judging a woman by her appearance!!

Meanwhile, the great warrior coalition on Fanlax is OK with photo ops at the gravesites of our dead soldiers.
[/quote]

Thanks ggait
[/quote]

For cradle’s benefit, I explained that the comment about right wing hand signals was prompted by Saltys posts, specifically about those women and another joke about them looking like cult members. My follow up joke about the one gal was that she has Serena Joy vibe. If you have seen Handmaiden’s Tale, which I strongly recommend, you would know that could be seen a compliment not insult on “appearance”. Not so much on the character’s choices though!

Good thing I’m not running for office :D, how could I compete with Donald and JD after offending women?
[/quote]

Your missing the trump tactical objective. Your whining about the blasphemy done at Arlington. I'm guessing that trump will use these photos to accomplish one goal. Joe Bidens stupidity in his chaotic, ill conceived withdrawal from Afghanistan is attempting to passed along to Harris. These photos do a remarkable amount of damage to Harris campaign if repeated over and over and constantly hammered into the American psyche. Team Harris does not want to have to deal with Bidens incompetency. I don't see how her campaign can effectively dodge this issue. So far the only excuse team Biden/Harris have brought forward is they were only abiding by the agreement that trump made. That of course is pure bullchit. Joe Biden was the CiC. He was free to follow the advice given to him by his generals. He chose to ignore any advice given and do things his way. Bidens failure is now Kamala's failure. These photos at Arlington will bring that home every time they are shown by team trump over the next couple of months. You may be appalled at the strategy. When your opponent gives you a weakness you keep hammering it home.

BTW I'm not really judging you on your misogynist comment. You were only kidding after all. Nice try at attempting to spin it. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

End justifies the means.

What the heck is wrong with all of our vets on here?

If Trump wants to make a political point, go for it.

Just don’t break the forking law to do that in that part of ANC.

PS: Great pull on Serena Joy.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:41 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:01 am

Thanks ggait
[/quote]

[/quote]

Your missing the trump tactical objective. Your whining about the blasphemy done at Arlington. I'm guessing that trump will use these photos to accomplish one goal. Joe Bidens stupidity in his chaotic, ill conceived withdrawal from Afghanistan is attempting to passed along to Harris. These photos do a remarkable amount of damage to Harris campaign if repeated over and over and constantly hammered into the American psyche. Team Harris does not want to have to deal with Bidens incompetency. I don't see how her campaign can effectively dodge this issue. So far the only excuse team Biden/Harris have brought forward is they were only abiding by the agreement that trump made. That of course is pure bullchit. Joe Biden was the CiC. He was free to follow the advice given to him by his generals. He chose to ignore any advice given and do things his way. Bidens failure is now Kamala's failure. These photos at Arlington will bring that home every time they are shown by team trump over the next couple of months. You may be appalled at the strategy. When your opponent gives you a weakness you keep hammering it home.
[/quote]

Yes, that’s the right wing attack point, ignoring Trump’s ineptitude and feckless agreement with the Taliban, ignoring the Afghan government and our allies.

But ok, while I think Biden steamed over the generals who expected him, despite his instructions, to back off on total withdrawal, and that did leave to a chaotic, and sadly fatal for 13 service members, conclusion, their argument remains that there have been no subsequent American deaths there.

I didn’t agree with the decision to fully depart, but I do think the argument the right wing attempts is a flat one, given…Trump.

But hey, your Chinese cult feed is happy to see Americans divided.

Return to “POLITICS”