The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2024

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:59 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:43 am Did I miss something counselor? I thought women in this country already had freedom? Was trump trying to take their freedom away? I must have missed that post.
YA, remember, Trump did it by letting the doily-wearing, iconic judge die!

Insert rage because many people don't like the idea of a state's freedom, and letting each state decide how to govern themselves.
Kram, it would take me all of ten seconds to show you don't want States to decide how to govern themselves, Federal government be damned.

What you want is to cherry pick, and get the outcome you want. This is NOT the same thing as ALWAYS wanting State's rights.

You're making you claim that you're now a registered Dem sound like a flat out lie. Why would you do that?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

OCanada wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:42 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:09 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:40 am
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:43 am Interesting point of discussion.

Democrats have controlled the White House for 12 of the last 16 years, and Joe has been directly involved in the WH for all 12, and still, everything to this day is Trumps fault. https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1826119703779328411
Just goes to show you what a complete f@ck up he was in four short — very long — years.

Meanwhile, RFK to stop the bizarre vanity project and endorse the Moron? If RFK endorses Trump, it will demonstrate once and for all that he doesn’t care anything about climate change, clean air and water, women’s freedom, democracy, and the rule of law.

And the only candidates to fly on EpsteinAir will be joined together like the two POS they are.
Did I miss something counselor? I thought women in this country already had freedom? Was trump trying to take their freedom away? I must have missed that post.
Yeah, you thought wrong and yes the corrupt coward is trying to take away freedoms. Trump could not care less about taking away anyone’s freedom and has said so. time and again. He and Vance are both floaters in the toilet bowl of life
:lol: Gotta love how most all them in that democrats circle loved and cherished Trump, even all the Jacksons and Sharptons, until he ran and won against them. Then, he become the boogey man....if not for double standards they'd have none; cash and power is all they care about.

Then, I am not sure how he f@cked up so bad, based on most of the posts around here, we are told he passed damned near no legislation of any value, while 3+ years of his admin was hogtied in Russian and boogey-man hoaxes and being told nightly he should be shot, was hitler, needs to be taken out.....by such nice people that fly off the handle like seacoster and Antifa.

Last I checked, we have constitution, a congress, and some deep dark places that can make things happen for the betterment of out country. Relax....we'll be at war soon enough, with someone for little reason, that will settle your nerves. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

A lot of Patriotism at the DNC last night; reminded me of old school GOP events.

Oprah is going to be getting a lot of screen time in swing states over the next couple of months.

Full speech: Oprah Winfrey speaks at 2024 DNC | USA TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ac3KOg037k

When does Taylor Swift join the bandwagon?
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU88a wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:56 pm A lot of Patriotism at the DNC last night; reminded me of old school GOP events.

Oprah is going to be getting a lot of screen time in swing states over the next couple of months.

This is the GOP.....Reagan, Nixon, Dole etc. would fit right in, no problem.

Crazy when you think about how full on filbert the R's have become. They have NOTHING to do with conservatism anymore.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:58 pm
CU88a wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:56 pm A lot of Patriotism at the DNC last night; reminded me of old school GOP events.

This is the GOP.....Reagan, Nixon, Dole etc. would fit right in, no problem.

Crazy when you think about how full on filbert the R's have become. They have NOTHING to do with conservatism anymore.
They are only interested in telling Americans how to live. Their whole proposition is based on targeting other Americans.
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

But I support his policies….

https://meidasnews.com/news/trump-will- ... -september

“Awards Gala.”

The ESPYs for Seditionists.
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:45 pm But I support his policies….

https://meidasnews.com/news/trump-will- ... -september

“Awards Gala.”

The ESPYs for Seditionists.
Fight fight fight!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:40 am https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/23/politics ... index.html

I like his policies.
So, apparently, does Orange Fatso - who never met a scam he couldn't fleece people over. :D :D :D
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:48 pm
OCanada wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:42 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:09 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 11:40 am
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:43 am Interesting point of discussion.

Democrats have controlled the White House for 12 of the last 16 years, and Joe has been directly involved in the WH for all 12, and still, everything to this day is Trumps fault. https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1826119703779328411
Just goes to show you what a complete f@ck up he was in four short — very long — years.

Meanwhile, RFK to stop the bizarre vanity project and endorse the Moron? If RFK endorses Trump, it will demonstrate once and for all that he doesn’t care anything about climate change, clean air and water, women’s freedom, democracy, and the rule of law.

And the only candidates to fly on EpsteinAir will be joined together like the two POS they are.
Did I miss something counselor? I thought women in this country already had freedom? Was trump trying to take their freedom away? I must have missed that post.
Yeah, you thought wrong and yes the corrupt coward is trying to take away freedoms. Trump could not care less about taking away anyone’s freedom and has said so. time and again. He and Vance are both floaters in the toilet bowl of life
:lol: Gotta love how most all them in that democrats circle loved and cherished Trump, even all the Jacksons and Sharptons, until he ran and won against them. Then, he become the boogey man....if not for double standards they'd have none; cash and power is all they care about.

Then, I am not sure how he f@cked up so bad, based on most of the posts around here, we are told he passed damned near no legislation of any value, while 3+ years of his admin was hogtied in Russian and boogey-man hoaxes and being told nightly he should be shot, was hitler, needs to be taken out.....by such nice people that fly off the handle like seacoster and Antifa.

Last I checked, we have constitution, a congress, and some deep dark places that can make things happen for the betterment of out country. Relax....we'll be at war soon enough, with someone for little reason, that will settle your nerves. ;)
The post of a delusional dupe. We have a Constitution that Trump has repeatedly violated. The man had no moral core and neither do you based on what hou have spouted off, we have a GOO Congress that does nothing except tout investigations, spend tax payer money to no good end. The GOP has no platform to avoid accountability, they do have 2025 which Trump is not trying to back off even though his people drafted it. As is your custom requires you back right off your claim. Let me help you: women are people and voters and are covered by the Constitution. Just as black people snd hispanics and Asians and immigrants are,

The DNC brought back the Central Park 5. Black guys who as teens were arrested and chsrged with a terrible crime. Trump was calling in print for their execution. They were innocent. He and his dad were racists. He is a serial adulterer, rapist, grifter, career criminal. He is trying to subvert the Constitution again especially the praceful transfer of power, freedom in the first amendment etc etc. Those are also rights women have.

I added a post from my longest living friend. There is a difference between people who have experienced heavy combat. When he first returned he strongly advised is ge was yelling in his sleep not go go near him. It took decades before he and many others could or did. Some never have. Valor

On October 18, 1968, the men of D Troop 3/5 Cavalry took extraordinary actions to give me the gift of what is now 53 wonderful years. I want to thank all the men of the Doughboys, the Long Knives, the War Wagons, the Crusaders, the Scavengers and other support personnel for the unit. I would not be here without their sacrifices. I just wish there was some way I could thank each and every one. I am particularly sorry that there was never a way to thank Wayne Benes, who was killed while bandaging my wounds, and Mike Paonessa, who died because the helicopter he had just lifted me onto crashed on top of him. I think about all of them often.
Typical Lax Dad

His policy is to get personal… folks like that about him.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:03 am Some levity to start the Friday....are you on DipShizzy?

https://x.com/Sassafrass_84/status/1826330247580590109

https://x.com/atensnut/status/1826674182249456035
What can be... unburdened by what has been!!
Can you fit that on a baseball cap??

WCBUBWHB...yeah I guess you can. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

IN BHO first minute of this clip....
To be fair....BHO carried on 8 of the 20 year GWOT, Trump was getting our sons and daughters ready to leave around his time of exit. Easy to argue, Trump was fighting for our sons and daughters to come home. BHO, no so much.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:37 pm

IN BHO first minute of this clip....
To be fair....BHO carried on 16 of the 20 year GWOT, Trump was getting our sons and daughters ready to leave. Easy to argue, Trump was fighting for our sons and daughters to come home. BHO, no so much.
Nope. Trump didn't get them out. Scoreboard.

I've said in the past, the #1 culprit for the mistake of staying in Afghanistan was Obama. That's on him. Think of the world of good he could have done for our troops to address the nation "we got OBL, mission accomplished....now we're all coming home".

Instead? Mission creep. Same as it ever was.

Until Biden was willing to do what Trump and Obama weren't willing to do: take the political hit for leaving. Now he has the last laugh.....he's leaving office, and we haven't had one single America KIA in Afghanistan because (drumroll) our troops aren't there anymore. Because: math.
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

a winning combination. YA,Old Salt, Krammer, Joe,C&S and the crew are on the team. Their kind of leaders.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”