Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:52 pm
F̶l̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶.

:lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I’m accurate the fat heck here isnt
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

^ keep crying - oh by the way, still waiting for your proof that Republicans for Harris is somehow not such a good idea

So go ahead - let's see what you got. Just as a matter of good sportsmanship, I'll let you have the last word. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:14 pm ^ keep crying - oh by the way, still waiting for your proof that Republicans for Harris is somehow not such a good idea

So go ahead - let's see what you got. Just as a matter of good sportsmanship, I'll let you have the last word. :lol:
Who said that heck? No such statement came out of me. Your interpretive skills are lacking brother.

I’m just stating that anything you state is worthless because you verifiably lie and make things up here. Observation and statement of fact not crying. That would be you about your who gives a heck health issues. I’m making positive not normative statements. Other than you are a sloppy human being.

I never said anything it close to that Harris isn’t good. You just made more turd up. Brontosaurus brain apparently. Didn’t realize you were in your own realtor and as delusional as the maga clowns until now.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:50 pm

Who said that heck? No such statement came out of me. Your interpretive skills are lacking brother.

I’m just stating that anything you state is worthless because you verifiably lie and make things up here. Observation and statement of fact not crying. That would be you about your who gives a heck health issues. I’m making positive not normative statements. Other than you are a sloppy human being.

I never said anything it close to that Harris isn’t good. You just made more turd up. Brontosaurus brain apparently.

quoting you: '“Other prominent” implies the first list is prominent folks but that’s not accurate.''

Contrary to your lies and delusionalism, the roster of pro Harris Republicans is quite prominent. Still waiting for your "proof" that they are not. So stop crying as that's the TRUTH whether you like it or not.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:57 pm

I never said anything it close to that Harris isn’t good. You just made more turd up. Brontosaurus brain apparently.

quoting you: '“Other prominent” implies the first list is prominent folks but that’s not accurate.''

Contrary to your lies and delusionalism, the roster of pro Harris Republicans is quite prominent. Still waiting for your "proof" that they are not. So stop crying as that's the TRUTH whether you like it or not.
That’s a debatable opinion on prominent you call a lie. You said to me I never offer any solutions only attacks. Never. In the same day I offered what I thought were improtant stows to fixed literally. That’s a fact you lied about.

How is your mental acuity that you can call an opinion like what is prominent, which I stand by your list is trash and your ability to argue is less than trash. You’re bouncing around and it’s all dishonest and signaling a highly juvenile intellect. Which doesn’t mean juvenile behavior since I expect you to not understand that either.

Like is said the lefts monster baby version of a love affair between os and cradle. Bad faith, lacking in intelligence or depth of thought and weak.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:57 pm

And listen scumbag, rejecting your characterization of prominent with your stupid list is not the same thing as your explicit comment: keep crying - oh by the way, still waiting for your proof that Republicans for Harris is somehow not such a good idea

Just bad faith scumbaggery mixed with intellectual dishonesty. No different than the folks you loathe so much and you dont Even see it. What from my rejection of your characterization of prominent means. Anything like saying that republics for Harris si not such a good idea. Are you brain dead or a pos?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

^Schittforbrains whining is getting you nowhere POS. You know damn well that you were dismissive of Republicans for Harris and then went off into infantile ravings when this was pointed out. The quote is listed above for anyone to see even if you can't in your drugged up imagination.

As for those right thinking Republicans, there are also the Lincoln Project:

https://lincolnproject.us/

I've been on their youtube channel several times and have always found them to be rational, thoughtful, ready to engage in meaningful dialog, and open minded. This unlike those of you far right radicals who find your dinner at the bottom end of a latrine and are so quick to cry when your deficiencies are pointed out.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The Lincoln Project is a leading pro-democracy organization in the United States — dedicated to the preservation, protection, and defense of democracy. Our fight against Trumpism is only beginning. We must combat these forces everywhere and at all times — our democracy depends on it.

Rick Wilson of LP says tRump suffers from "electile dysfunction" and associates with one who "sniffs asses". Yeah we know who that is - :lol:
1.1 million subscribers in YT -- re tRump:

➢ He is openly wishing and asking for Biden to retake the candidacy. That is a clear show of total desperation. He has no idea how to deal with Harris.

➢ Salute to you Rick Wilson. One of precious few on the right who are willing to go where ever is necessary to tell the truth to America and call Donald Trump out for the despicable liar that he truly is.

➢ The more Trump goes off the rails the more he will remind voters of what 4 years in that chaotic dumpster fire of the Trump administration was really like.

So good to see Republicans who have seen the Light and are honest about tRump the liar and his corruption.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:00 am ^Schittforbrains whining is getting you nowhere POS. You know damn well that you were dismissive of Republicans for Harris and then went off into infantile ravings when this was pointed out. The quote is listed above for anyone to see even if you can't in your drugged up imagination.

As for those right thinking Republicans, there are also the Lincoln Project:

https://lincolnproject.us/

I've been on their youtube channel several times and have always found them to be rational, thoughtful, ready to engage in meaningful dialog, and open minded. This unlike those of you far right radicals who find your dinner at the bottom end of a latrine and are so quick to cry when your deficiencies are pointed out.
So you’re making things up now. Everything else is nonsense. You lied and made things up and then toss a bunch of human around but you’ve proven to be dishonest and a bad faith cheerleader quite clearly here. Good luck with all the diabetes related issues you’ve got in your future.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

^ pathetic whinings

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laughs.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

2:20 PM, August 8th

Trump has to call a press conference to get any attention paid to him. He is clearly desperate, very desperate!!

Highlights:

--- Trump claims oil is going back up to 6, 7, 8 dollars a barrel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

--- He has clearly got a very bad case of "Kamala crowd size envy". It is sooooooo obvious!

--- He is asked why he is hanging out at Mar-a-Lago instead of being out on the stump -- Response: "What a stupid question"

--- Claims "no one was killed on January 6th" :roll: :roll: :roll:

--- Kamala "is a very bad debater". :lol: :lol: :lol: He is so deluded.

--- "Everyone wanted to bring Abortion back to the states. Thought it was a good idea. Everybody" :lol: :lol: :lol: So deluded.

What a waste of time -- same old, same old. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

He certainly has cutback his number of rallies. Did you see the pathetic turnout for Vance. Comparing crown sizes now would be like comparing them for Swift or Beyonce and Kid Rock.

Today said he wants 3 debates. Guess he needs a headline. I would like to see the conditions. He pulled out and has now flip flopped. I can envision poison pill conditions being wanted. Like the ones that the coward walked away from. Meanwhile the couch potato lies on wjile Trump hides out.

His presser today was more victimization and crowd size. His fear is palpable.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OCanada wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:14 pm He certainly has cutback his number of rallies. Did you see the pathetic turnout for Vance. Comparing crown sizes now would be like comparing them for Swift or Beyonce and Kid Rock.

Today said he wants 3 debates. Guess he needs a headline. I would like to see the conditions. He pulled out and has now flip flopped. I can envision poison pill conditions being wanted. Like the ones that the coward walked away from. Meanwhile the couch potato lies on wjile Trump hides out.

His presser today was more victimization and crowd size. His fear is palpable.
More like a David hasselhoff/Barry manikin bonanza show with all the closeted folks. Much of dudes dreaming of burning folks while jerking off to Mandy.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:44 pm --- Claims "no one was killed on January 6th" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Imagine dying for that dude.

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:40 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:44 pm --- Claims "no one was killed on January 6th" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Even Hitler and Goebbels didn’t forget Horst Wessel.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:40 pm

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/5883fe5f-f ... a6fdb44301
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Latest Orange Fatso karma (in addition to the apparent hack of his campaign) - His 757 had a mechanical issue enroute to Montana and had to divert to Billings from Bozeman - must have been a pretty big problem as he has not used the aircraft yet - He is now using a Gulfstream G550 which happens to be....wait for it.......... the same plane that Jeffery Epstein formerly owned and used when he was arrested at Teterboro Airport and was subsequently sold to a charter company - Threshold Aviation Group

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:46 pm Latest Orange Fatso karma (in addition to the apparent hack of his campaign) - His 757 had a mechanical issue enroute to Montana and had to divert to Billings from Bozeman - must have been a pretty big problem as he has not used to aircraft yet - He is now using a Gulfstream G550 which happens to be....wait for it.......... the same plane that Jeffery Epstein formerly owned and used when he was arrested at Teterboro Airport and was subsequently sold to a charter company - Threshold Aviation Group

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sloppy seconds…. He’s accustomed to it.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I could have posted this on the LGBTQ+ thread, but this feels right too.

Apparently, JD Vance's eyeliner is not a new thing for him:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/second-ph ... ted-online

The Trump Campaign isn't denying that these pictures are real. But they seem flummoxed as to how to handle.

Of course, not that there's anything wrong with this, but sheesh, being so anti LGBTQ+ rights and posing so aggressively about "family" and anti-"cat ladies" (including Buttigieg)... and calling VP Harris a "chameleon" in response to being challenged with POS former POTUS' comments about her "turning black"...well, just putting it out there.

Pretty funny threads out there on this.

"This is how he hooked Peter Thiel"...

Return to “POLITICS”