The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2024

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:29 am
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:58 am
DMac wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:29 am
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:08 am Another factor in Master Sergeant Walz's retirement decision -- I believe he would have incurred an obligation to serve another 3 years if he completed the course work for Sergeant Major & began receiving E-9 pay. Many of his peers had their retirements cancelled by the ensuing stop loss. Walz somehow managed to quickly pull the plug, faster than normal, just in time. That factors into the resentment being directed at him by his fellow soldiers who had to deploy. It was even more disruptive for NG soldiers who had to leave their civilian jobs & lives for such a lengthy deployment. Walz could have remained in the NG & still be a Congressman but he would not have been able to deploy with his unit.
Man, salty, that R has really got a chokehold on you. To put this kind of negative twist on Walz and to insinuate that his retirement was anything less than honorable (honorable in the way he went about it) is just wrong.
Yes, he undoubtedly would have had to extend in order to accept E-9. This was me at E-6, I would have had to extend (think it was 3 years) in order to accept it but I didn't and I got out. This is commonplace, everyday stuff but you hear cowardice and abandonment re Walz and it's just so very wrong.
You can give me some proof of the "many" who put in for retirement but were denied because of the mission at hand? Aint buyin' it (yes, I know it can happen). Aint buyin' the faster than normal, just in time stuff either. After 24 years he decided to retire and went about it as dictated by procedure and regulations.
I'm going by what's been said by 3 CSM's who served in the same Brigade as Walz. Including the Brigade CSM who was blindsided when Walz jumped the chain of command in expediting his retirement package & the CSM who replaced Walz.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6360066172112

Unimpressed, changes nothing.
What are the odds this guy has a R next to his name?
This twist is so wrong...guy says quit instead of retired, c'mon!!
Good luck. You think in ten years of replying logically it would change the debate with him
Or his approach?

It’s really worse. You and cradle fairly blindly support anyone who serves its firm if et it if not agreeing with that level of lifetime immunity. But to watch a dude turd on his own people like this should Offend you and cradle more Than all our comments collectively over time.

He’s the type of
Guy who’s sell his family out over petty ego and uninformed principles
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:08 am Another factor in Master Sergeant Walz's retirement decision -- I believe he would have incurred an obligation to serve another 3 years if he completed the course work for Sergeant Major & began receiving E-9 pay. Many of his peers had their retirements cancelled by the ensuing stop loss. Walz somehow managed to quickly pull the plug, faster than normal, just in time. That factors into the resentment being directed at him by his fellow soldiers who had to deploy. It was even more disruptive for NG soldiers who had to leave their civilian jobs & lives for such a lengthy deployment. Walz could have remained in the NG & still be a Congressman but he would not have been able to deploy with his unit.
Man, salty, that R has really got a chokehold on you. To put this kind of negative twist on Walz and to insinuate that his retirement was anything less than honorable (honorable in the way he went about it) is just wrong.
Yes, he undoubtedly would have had to extend in order to accept E-9. This was me at E-6, I would have had to extend (think it was 3 years) in order to accept it but I didn't and I got out. This is commonplace, everyday stuff but you hear cowardice and abandonment re Walz and it's just so very wrong.
You can give me some proof of the "many" who put in for retirement but were denied because of the mission at hand? Aint buyin' it (yes, I know it can happen). Aint buyin' the faster than normal, just in time stuff either. After 24 years he decided to retire and went about it as dictated by procedure and regulations.
I'm going by what's been said by 3 CSM's who served in the same Brigade as Walz. Including the Brigade CSM who was blindsided when Walz jumped the chain of command in expediting his retirement package & the CSM who replaced Walz.

The men who served with Walz :
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tim-walzs ... retirement

The CSM who replaced him.

I'm not concerned about their political preferences. I respect their first hand observations.
DMac

Post by DMac »

No, I do not, Ffg, you just have a real hang up about that and say some real stupid schidt about it like you just did (about me anyway). Let's stick to the subject at hand and not get into that.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:49 am No, I do not, Ffg, you just have a real hang up about that and say some real stupid schidt about it like you just did (about me anyway). Let's stick to the subject at hand and not get into that.
Your last few comments toss bombs about me and financial things tossed in and now you want to only focus on your topic at hand. Is that hypocritical, selfish, obtuse or how would I interpret that behavior combined with your comment here?

That’s what I thought. I know a sellout when I see one. Remember I’m a banker surrounded by them right?

Or how about when you said you’d don’t believe me when I shared a in person direct one in one conversation on something? You called me a lie and a first person experience. Suck my ball you baby hypocrite wanna be victim. Drop little pu**y bombs then want your way. Total Karen behavior. You pick and choose first hand at your discretion to support your ego and needs. I know you it’s not even a debate but feel free to object as infinitum on this. Doesn’t change reality.
DMac

Post by DMac »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:42 am

I'm not concerned about their political preferences. I respect their first hand observations.
You're hell bent on the smear, I'm out, nothing more I can add, continue on.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:48 am What makes you think I no longer care about Hunter.
Same way I could tell you didn't care about elections.....you didn't post a word about the midterm elections. Not a peep, even when I asked the rest of TeamTinFoil after the midterms if they had any comments....knowing that you had "forgotten" to complain about it now that Trump wasn't on the ballot.

Now that Joe isn't running, you and FoxNation pay Hunter no mind, because you don't think that hitting him yields political results...which is all Hunter was ever about: winning R elections. Gross.
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:48 am How many times do I have to explain to you how ez it could be to verify residency, citizenship & signatures of mail in absentee early ballots by using Real ID.
And how many times do I need to tell you that that's not secure. Same reason you can't board a plane without an ID in hand, standing in front of a Government official who can question or detain you if they think something is amiss.

You just want to try and thread the needle where old farts can vote remotely, yet still suppress the voting patterns of urban Dems.

No one is falling for your direct-from-FoxNation-BS. Not even you.
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:48 am https://www.newsweek.com/thousands-non- ... or-1937025
Youngkin outlined the criteria for maintaining accurate voter lists...
He said that this was through data sharing between the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and the Department of Elections, which allowed the state to "scrub existing voter rolls and remove noncitizens who may have purposefully or accidentally registered to vote."
Still won't be accurate voter rolls....as if you REALLY care. :roll:

This is FoxNation, pretending they can't tell the difference between registered voters, and people who actually vote. Naturally, the uneducated Americans who watch this garbage don't understand, nor care to understand, how voting works in their district.

Like you, they "think" the way they are told to "think". Our elections our fake, you win.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:58 am
DMac wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:49 am No, I do not, Ffg, you just have a real hang up about that and say some real stupid schidt about it like you just did (about me anyway). Let's stick to the subject at hand and not get into that.
Your last few comments toss bombs about me and financial things tossed in and now you want to only focus on your topic at hand. Is that hypocritical, selfish, obtuse or how would I interpret that behavior combined with your comment here?

That’s what I thought. I know a sellout when I see one. Remember I’m a banker surrounded by them right?

Or how about when you said you’d don’t believe me when I shared a in person direct one in one conversation on something? You called me a lie and a first person experience. Suck my ball you baby hypocrite wanna be victim. Drop little pu**y bombs then want your way. Total Karen behavior. You pick and choose first hand at your discretion to support your ego and needs. I know you it’s not even a debate but feel free to object as infinitum on this. Doesn’t change reality.
Typical you, out of control and nasty (like the comment about where my father's head might be...a scumbag kind of thing to say). Done with you, you're not worth engaging with.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:58 am A combat vet, former (R) Congressman who voted to impeach Trump posted this on X.
https://x.com/RepMeijer/status/1821393866542465266
@RepMeijer
Gonna piss off everyone with this take, but what the hell:

I think Walz played fast & loose with his military bio to stay above water as his congressional district drifted right. He let audiences paint in their minds a deceptive picture. It was shady but not stolen valor.
11:51 PM · Aug 7, 2024

Spot on analysis. The people vetting Walz should have noticed. Perhaps they thought it a trivial matter. It is possible that Walz could have corrected the issue on his own.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

I think Vance “abandoned” his unit after only serving four years.

Declined to re-up, chickened out, and decided to retreat to the safety of Ohio State on the taxpayers’ dime.

I’m sure Salty and Cra will pipe up with outrage. I mean if Walz is a pretender and sleaze after 24 years, how can you stomach what Vance did?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:04 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:42 am

You're hell bent on the smear, I'm out, nothing more I can add, continue on.
Yep. He doesn't understand that what he chooses to post about say EVERYTHING about his views. He thinks he HAS to post about Walz.

The high road would be to post nothing. He can't do that, and wants to roll around in the mud, going after someone with 24 years of service to score political points.

Gross. Republican party before Country.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:10 pm I think Vance “abandoned” his unit after only serving four years.

Declined to re-up, chickened out, and decided to retreat to the safety of Ohio State on the taxpayers’ dime.
Well clearly he should be hauled out back, and shot. Or at least, deported.

And while we're at it: didn't OS claim to fight in a War? The Cold "War"......implying he fought in a war, when he didn't? Oh no! He called it a "war" when it was no such thing! STOLEN VALOR!!!! :roll:

....every time I think our nation can't get more stupid and just flat out cr*ppy to our fellow man?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:15 am
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:11 am Yeah, afan, TLD, Kismet & other TDS victims have no thread discipline.
They continue to troll me on Hunter, voting, Benghazi & other off-topic wharaboutisms.
If YA, c&s, Kramerica & I did not post, there would be no diversity of opinion or information in this forum.
Boo-hoo. The troll cannot stand getting some of his own medicine. Here's an idea - just STFU and nobody will troll you, you stupid troll. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We don't need you to post here. You've turned into a walking FoxNews talking head. You are unable to form your own opinion anymore.

Let's see if the Forum can tell whether this is Old Salt, or FoxNews:

1. DEI
2. The gays and Bud Light
3. election fraud is real
4. Dems allow open borders
5. there's no way to fix the borders, except to vote Trump
6. Dems are bad
7. Hunter's laptop was suppressed, and contained evidence of (insert stupid theory)
8. Giving money and arms to Ukraine is bad
9. "they" are brainwashing our kids in schools
10. CRT is bad
11. all of Trump's policies were perfect, and we have no complaints about any of what he did
12. we don't care that Kushner got $2Billion from the Saudis after having supposedly worked there on behalf of the American people behind
closed doors, yet at the same time, we're going to lose our minds if we think Hunter did something similar in Ukraine.

....I could go on and on. Can anyone on the Forum tell if I'm talking about Old Salt's "Ideas" or FoxNations?

No, right? Well...that's cause they are identical. And he's been trolling the forum with this stuff for years now. Hasn't had an original thought since the old forum.

I would LOVE for you to post like the conservative you claim to be. You are unable to do that, save for fits and starts when you're tired of your own trolling, and act like a human. Then you stop doing that, and go right back to spewing FoxNation nonsense.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:08 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:58 am

Typical you, out of control and nasty (like the comment about where my father's head might be...a scumbag kind of thing to say). Done with you, you're not worth engaging with.
Huh, dude that was in a context but heck you then. I know it was a scumbag thing tos at liked he turd you said about my children. No made a joke but you said some dirt about my kids which I wa sober time willing to let go of. heck your dead father and heck you. Live int the past because you have no future. Don’t waste anyone else time with it though.

You know what heck you and your father maybe I should dig up turd remains and turd in them. Didn’t even need to Comment if you were down but wanted yo say that. Eat a dick.

Or forget it you’ll be dead soon enough. Su.

What a complain. It wa a joke you baby. heck off. Now I have a reason to take issue given your comment about my living single digit aged children futures. I will and a lot of taking them up to NYS state and pissing on your and your father grave take pictures and post them on fanlax for the rest of time /

This IS choosing to not control myself the others were under formal your just a small thinker you jerk.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:10 pm I think Vance “abandoned” his unit after only serving four years.

I’m sure Salty and Cra will pipe up with outrage. I mean if Walz is a pretender and sleaze after 24 years, how can you stomach what Vance did?
The other NCOs in his unit might think he crapped out on them. The were under a stop loss order. They had no way out. They had to deploy to a combat zone. Their former SM got to run for Congress. What exactly did Vance do? He was deployed to Iraq and served in the MOS he was trained in and performed the job he was tasked by the Marines to do. I can stomach that fairly easily. In civilian speak for you...it's called doing your f***ing job. :roll:
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

And of course this one:

13. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!

Boycott Stupid.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

All you guys do is diminish 24 years of service by one of your so-called brothers in arms. And for political purposes to prop up a rapist, fraud, and seditionist. Its just disgraceful.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:20 pm

And while we're at it: didn't OS claim to fight in a War? The Cold "War"......implying he fought in a war, when he didn't? Oh no! He called it a "war" when it was no such thing! STOLEN VALOR!!!! :roll:

....every time I think our nation can't get more stupid and just flat out cr*ppy to our fellow man?
Old Salt never named it the " Cold War " He did train extensively to do his job if the Soviets chose to roll tanks into the Fulda Gap. FTR and I don't think I need to speak for Old Salt but your confused as to the use of terminology. I believe Old Salt as did my brother and as did I SERVED in the military during the Cold war...savvy my man?
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:35 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:20 pm

Old Salt never named it the " Cold War " He did train extensively to do his job if the Soviets chose to roll tanks into the Fulda Gap. FTR and I don't think I need to speak for Old Salt but your confused as to the use of terminology. I believe Old Salt as did my brother and as did I SERVED in the military during the Cold war...savvy my man?
I'm 1000% kidding, and thought that was clear as day.....did you not see me "hauled out back and shot. Or at least deported" comment?

I would NEVER go after anyone's service, or question it in anyway. Old Salt said he served for 27 years....he served for 27 years. End of discussion.

I'm making fun of how stupid and disgusting going after Walz is.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:29 pm All you guys do is diminish 24 years of service by one of your so-called brothers in arms. And for political purposes to prop up a rapist, fraud, and seditionist. Its just disgraceful.
I think the NCOs that served under him have a legitimate gripe with what SM Walz did. They were under a stop loss order they had no option to retire or leave the National Guard. They deployed to a combat zone. SM Walz was deployed to a seat in Congress. So you don't think they have a reason to be pissed? That is not disrespecting SM Walz service, that is simply pointing out the decision he chose to make. As fate would have and lucky for him he left his position just before the stop loss order was put in place.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:26 pm

The other NCOs in his unit might think he crapped out on them. The were under a stop loss order. They had no way out. They had to deploy to a combat zone. Their former SM got to run for Congress. What exactly did Vance do? He was deployed to Iraq and served in the MOS he was trained in and performed the job he was tasked by the Marines to do. I can stomach that fairly easily. In civilian speak for you...it's called doing your f***ing job. :roll:
Walz was allowed to leave. He left to run for Congress.

Vance was allowed to leave. He left to go to college and law school.

Same forking thing. Same forking thing.

Treat them both the same. And/or stfu.

Return to “POLITICS”