The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: 2024

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:49 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:35 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:34 pm
ggait wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:52 pm No you didn't answer it. Are you still maintaining that Walz "fudged" a teeny bit? The Guard does not say anything about fudging. They say he served in that rank.

Seems to me that you are bull shirting and denigrating the service of another veteran.

So again.

Did Walz serve in that office or not?

Yes or no.

If you really are a vet, I'd think this should be pretty simple for you. UCMJ makes lying an offense, right?
I don't know, are you actually a lawyer or are you just pretending? You most certainly don't have the demeanor of a lawyer. What personal injury ferm do you work for? I'm guessing your specialty is slip and fall give ggait a call. 8-)
Ferm? What is THAT exactly? :lol: :lol: ;)
Already corrected that was my not so smart phone at work. :oops:
W-T-F word did it change to FERM? There is no word FERM in the English lexicon that I can find. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:29 pm
ggait wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:52 pm No you didn't answer it. Are you still maintaining that Walz "fudged" a teeny bit? The Guard does not say anything about fudging. They say he served in that rank.

Seems to me that you are bull shirting and denigrating the service of another veteran.

So again.

Yes or no.

If you really are a vet, I'd think this should be pretty simple for you. UCMJ makes lying an offense, right?
I don't know, are you actually a lawyer or are you just pretending? You most certainly don't have the demeanor of a lawyer. What personal injury ferm do you work for? I'm guessing your specialty is slip and fall give ggait a call. 8-)
W-T-F word did it change to FERM? There is no word FERM in the English lexicon that I can fini d. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I apologize for wasting your time. These things happen when your typing on your phone and watching the US mens basketball team at the same time. I corrected it as soon as I read it right after I posted it. I still blame my phone, auto correct didn't auto correct.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

I’d blame Steph Curry. Very distracting today.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:31 pm I’d blame Steph Curry. Very distracting today.
He sure was hitting those 3. The man is the best 3 point shooter in the game, especially in the clutch.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:54 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:28 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:09 pm "I'd say it matters even more than what HS you attended matters to the Baltimore folk!"

This is not possible.
Indeed.

I went to lunch with a bunch of Baltimore guys last month.
One guy in the large group didn't hold the door for a lady and her family entering the restaurant.
Belted out from the group:

"I'm sorry ma'am. He doesn't know. He went to Calvert Hall."

:lol:
Hah! That's a good one.

My wife is from Baltimore...well, Ruxton. Went to a few family functions in our first years of marriage and never, ever have I heard "where'd you go to high school" or "oh, you went to BL?" or Do I remember you from Loyola?" from so many people. My father in law and his five brothers went, I believe, to BL and wore the sweatshirts into their 80s.
I believe you misheard?

The question is simply "where'd you go to school". Most any born and raised Baltimorean, whether public or private, knows that the question doesn't refer to college.

You get the same recognition whether it's a gal who went to Western as one who went to Bryn Mawr, or a guy who went to Poly or City or Gilman or Loyola...the question is usually filled with, "what year?" And then, "do you know"... Suzy or Johnny or whomever...

The Calvert Hall crack was most likely from a Loyola guy...funny!...could have been the other way around, they rib each other hard...
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:28 pm No chance, with Saltine. This topic has Hunter Biden preoccupation potential. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep. Looks like Weiss will be a lifer as the US Atty for DE, drawing a DoJ paycheck through he end of Biden's term. He managed to stall Hunter's tax trial until Pop was an irrelevant lame duck & the SOL on FARA violations had run. The only remaining question is the timing of a plea deal, sentencing & pardon.
Pres Kamala will give Weiss another 4 years in DE as a reward for his loyalty, unless he's promoted within DoJ. Weiss ran out the clock.

Another factor in Master Sergeant Walz's retirement decision -- I believe he would have incurred an obligation to serve another 3 years if he completed the course work for Sergeant Major & began receiving E-9 pay. Many of his peers had their retirements cancelled by the ensuing stop loss. Walz somehow managed to quickly pull the plug, faster than normal, just in time. That factors into the resentment being directed at him by his fellow soldiers who had to deploy. It was even more disruptive for NG soldiers who had to leave their civilian jobs & lives for such a lengthy deployment. Walz could have remained in the NG & still be a Congressman but he would not have been able to deploy with his unit.
Last edited by old salt on Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:08 am
Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:28 pm No chance, with Saltine. This topic has Hunter Biden preoccupation potential. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep. Looks like Weiss will be a lifer as the US Atty for DE, drawing a DoJ paycheck through he end of Biden's term. He managed to stall Hunter's tax trial until Pop was an irrelevant lame duck & the SOL on FARA violations had run. The only remaining question is the timing of a plea deal, sentencing & pardon.
Pres Kamala will give Weiss another 4 years in DE as a reward for his loyalty, unless he's promoted within DoJ. Weiss ran out the clock.
.....just like all your other conspiracy theories. Goes out with a whimper, and you forgetting to care about it. And yep, clearly Kamala is "in on it", too. Duh. Of course she is.

Next up is your demand for in-person voting, Real ID in hand, remember? Don't forget about that. Because if you don't stay on that, we might have to come to the conclusion that you only care about this stuff because your Media Feed tell you to care, and you dutifully obey.

And when your rightwing tinfoilhat media feed stopped caring....so did you. Gee, what a coincidence.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:16 am
.....just like all your other conspiracy theories. Goes out with a whimper, and you forgetting to care about it. And yep, clearly Kamala is "in on it", too. Duh. Of course she is.

Next up is your demand for in-person voting, Real ID in hand, remember? Don't forget about that. Because if you don't stay on that, we might have to come to the conclusion that you only care about this stuff because your Media Feed tell you to care, and you dutifully obey.

And when your rightwing tinfoilhat media feed stopped caring....so did you. Gee, what a coincidence.
What makes you think I no longer care about Hunter. Watch how this plays out.
Had Hunter used all the $$$ he paid lawyers to pay his back taxes + penalties + interest, he would not have been charged.

How many times do I have to explain to you how ez it could be to verify residency, citizenship & signatures of mail in absentee early ballots by using Real ID. Did you see that VA purged > 6000 noncitizens from their voter rolls.

https://www.newsweek.com/thousands-non- ... or-1937025
Youngkin outlined the criteria for maintaining accurate voter lists...
He said that this was through data sharing between the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and the Department of Elections, which allowed the state to "scrub existing voter rolls and remove noncitizens who may have purposefully or accidentally registered to vote."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:48 am

Had Hunter used all the $$$ he paid lawyers to pay his back taxes + penalties + interest, he would not have been charged.

How many times do I have to explain to you how ez it could be to verify residency, citizenship & signatures of mail in absentee early ballots by using Real ID. Did you see that VA purged > 6000 noncitizens from their voter rolls.

He said that this was through data sharing between the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and the Department of Elections, which allowed the state to "scrub existing voter rolls and remove noncitizens who may have purposefully or accidentally registered to vote."
What did Trump’s voter fraud commission determine?
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

There is already a thread on Hunter for you to continue to rant about - use it rather than wasting everyone's time here too. :oops:
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:19 am

What did Trump’s voter fraud commission determine?
:o

Did that check from Mexico to pay for the wall clear yet?

I recall that 2xIMPOTUS o d stole school funds from the USA military to pay for a failed wall...

Appeals court: Trump wrongly diverted $2.5 billion in military construction funds for border wall
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... rder-wall/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51307868
Trump's wall: Winds blow over section of US-Mexico border fence

Such great policies...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:52 am

There is already a thread on Hunter for you to continue to rant about - use it rather than wasting everyone's time here too. :oops:
He like playing games and wasting time. That’s his mo. It’s not that cool.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So again.

Yes or no.

I’ll second that as I use my phone for this nonsense 95% of the time and less than half is it my fat thumbs where errors occur.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:09 pm "I'd say it matters even more than what HS you attended matters to the Baltimore folk!"

This is not possible.
Hobart has a dry that checked backgrounds. Like for family heritage and cultural membership.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:28 pm

This is not possible.
Indeed.

I went to lunch with a bunch of Baltimore guys last month.
One guy in the large group didn't hold the door for a lady and her family entering the restaurant.
Belted out from the group:

"I'm sorry ma'am. He doesn't know. He went to Calvert Hall."

:lol:
Was on a business call between two guys who went to
Rival TN high schools one was McCall or
Forget the other but they started politely but very aggressively arguing about when school was better. It’s like “ummm, I set this call up to get our, er, to make a business mortgage between you two folks”.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So again.

Yes or no.

We could debate the Manning of. To “serve” if it simply means behind given the title for one minute of or service means something more meaningful but this entire discussion is silly. Hold clearly, serve? That’s when you have to micro Argue meaning of a term. When your at that point you’ve lost the plot though

It’s OS making sure everyone knows that anything good he did in life isn’t relevant anymore as he’s become this person now.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:10 pm :lol: ...if you can't read. We both said we do not accuse Master Sergeant Walz of Stolen Valor or question his decision to retire. We are simply interested in how he functioned as a Command Master Sergeant, which is a significant rank & assignment. It is no different than you lawyers discussing the details of a legal case or you financial professionals discussing the details of finance, the economy or business deals. This is an issue very much in the news. Don't be afraid. You might learn something.

I was "frocked" to O-2, O-3, O-4 & O-5 immediately after I was selected for promotion. I could then wear the rank, carry the title & fill jobs coded for the higher rank, but it was several months (not 2 years), before I was permanently promoted to the higher rank & began receiving higher pay & benefits.
I am merely curious about how it worked for Master Sergeant Walz & if the Army NG does it differently than the active duty Navy.
The issue in the news isn’t how you’re claiming to analyze it now. So dishonest. Your flooding rh box to keep the suggestion in the media that he’s lying alive and active. It’s not an analysis of his service.

This is such a bunch of dishonesty and bad faith in this comment above. Just because you spent years where people had to say yes doesn’t make you as smart as you think you are.

Not merely curious. Attempting to sleuth to discredit.

And I add value in posting in finance you are looking to support your win agenda not educate others or share your knowledge when you think folks might like to learn given your last reply to me was to Suggest I write about finance too much and superfluous but your writings on military are all good, innocent and agenda free. More nonsense. It’s the lack of rep thinking and intellect which is the problem. Not for me…
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So again.

Yes or no.

I don't know, are you actually a lawyer or are you just pretending? You most certainly don't have the demeanor of a lawyer. What personal injury firm do you work for? I'm guessing your specialty is slip and fall give ggait a call. 8-)
Want a good lawyer? Find one honest in their motivations. See Atlanta legal system below/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3R4xDcYrUQ
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:53 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:52 am

He like playing games and wasting time. That’s his mo. It’s not that cool.
Yeah, afan, TLD, Kismet & other TDS victims have no thread discipline.
They continue to troll me on Hunter, voting, Benghazi & other off-topic wharaboutisms.
If YA, c&s, Kramerica & I did not post, there would be no diversity of opinion or information in this forum.
We're all hanging in suspense waiting for ffg's next unintelligible financial tome.
Last edited by old salt on Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So again.

Yes or no.

Fermented a-hole short hand. It’s form running. A funnel up your but at a legged.

See demonstration

https://youtu.be/TfsGgp4go6k?si=TgueVLnk-RPBRdWh

Return to “POLITICS”