~47~President Kamala D. Harris~47~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: ~47~President Kamala D. Harris~47~

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:38 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:33 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:55 am
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:51 pm That is the kind of crappy low rent candidates OS supports these days.
Kamala's warmup act at her Atlanta rally. Willie Brown 'd hit dat.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/31/style/me ... index.html
She’s break your back in like five seconds and out you in traction. Just not clear if before or after she ran intellectual circles around you.

But that’s inner city black music so she much be gangsta and a bad human being…
How an old man like that came across MTS makes me wonder. Probably his aunt Jemima fetish or he has spent some time with a black dominatrix.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:02 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:51 pm That is the kind of crappy low rent candidates OS supports these days.

She’s break your back in like five seconds and out you in traction. Just not clear if before or after she ran intellectual circles around you.

How an old man like that came across MTS makes me wonder. Probably his aunt Jemima fetish or he has spent some time with a black dominatrix.
So I don’t like big girls like Doug from black Jeopardy so much but I know many who want to get down with the girl from the black fraternity party in road trio with the cheetah underwear. Maybe we solved the os puzzle! Maybe a little role play where he dressed up like Big Daddy in Django.

I think you know if I’m going for that juicy dark meat this is more my speed (aka bumpy Johnson’s wife, mmmmm Maime….)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilfenesh_Hadera

*I would take Dwayne wades sloppy seconds if he gets divorce no problem as well.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Jon Voight trappings

https://youtu.be/S8vYcB9vsww?si=dJzaannsSuOQkm77
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I've checked on other forums and it appears that the right wing is circulating old news about Tim Walz having once been caught drinking while driving. Of course, the more patriotic Democrats point out that this was not a problem for the far right when Bush and Cheney were caught doing the same. Or that Laura Bush killed a guy (her ex boy friend) while driving. And, as usual, the right wingers go silent when their side is shown to be the more villainous. ;)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:18 pm I've checked on other forums and it appears that the right wing is circulating old news about Tim Walz having once been caught drinking while driving. Of course, the more patriotic Democrats point out that this was not a problem for the far right when Bush and Cheney were caught doing the same. Or that Laura Bush killed a guy (her ex boy friend) while driving. And, as usual, the right wingers go silent when their side is shown to be the more villainous. ;)
Last sentence was unnecessary and gratuitous, but yes, the hypocrisy is off the charts, as usual.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:25 pm

Last sentence was unnecessary and gratuitous, but yes, the hypocrisy is off the charts, as usual.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I wonder what our old pal One L would have said about using two words with the same meaning in the sentence. ;)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

a fan

Post by a fan »

Sooper cool to see the Republicans throw stones at Walz's military service. Dems are bad. Vance is all in on TrumpBehavior. Really cool to see him rolling around in the mud.

Anything to keep from discussing their R platform.

Trumpism is now at year 12. I have seen NOTHING that tells me it's going away in my daughter's lifetime.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Jon Voight trappings

Here you go Old Saltpeter

Maybe you can superimpose Kamala’s face on that body. I prefer athletically fit… 400 meter / 800 meter types…. But you do you.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:50 pm

Jon Voight trappings

Maybe you can superimpose Kamala’s face on that body. I prefer athletically fit… 400 meter / 800 meter types…. But you do you.
This is the one I’d like to wrestle with and see her fight. I’d still beat the breaks off of her (which someone will stupidly misunderstand as physical assault of course, I bet Ya knows what I mean) ) but I think she’d make me work hard for it.

https://youtu.be/FPoKiGQzbSQ?si=E0ffFuHuQwPwdImE
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:30 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:25 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I wonder what our old pal One L would have said about using two words with the same meaning in the sentence. ;)
:D arguably not the exact same meaning and I find each applies in its own way...however, if you wish to consider it additive, even "redundant", thus "gratuitous" AND "unnecessary, ok by me that it's merely a matter of emphasis.

miss One L
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

miss One L

Kinda funny gal who did add some levity to the forum.

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:54 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:50 pm

Jon Voight trappings

This is the one I’d like to wrestle with and see her fight. I’d still beat the breaks off of her (which someone will stupidly misunderstand as physical assault of course, I bet Ya knows what I mean) ) but I think she’d make me work hard for it.

https://youtu.be/FPoKiGQzbSQ?si=E0ffFuHuQwPwdImE
I spotted Old Saltpeter doing him!

https://www.threads.net/@d.ringgold/pos ... 1Gb4Ft9caQ
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

All but one national poll now has Harris ahead of tRump:

https://www.270towin.com/2024-president ... s/national

As with earlier voting patterns, this only represents numerical popularity, not electoral vote numbers. Thus, at this point, this is not necessarily cause for celebration. The numbers for Harris-Walz must be increased in states such as Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Virginia, Georgia, and the Southwest. I do believe Minnesota and Michigan have been secured but there remains much work to be done within the next 90+ days.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Harris likely will need at least a 3 point national spread to win. Probably 4%.

Clinton won by 2.1%. Almost 2.9 million more votes. Lost.

Biden 4.5% spread, 7 million more votes. Won.
Attempted insurrection.

I think the spread may be wider this time, but the key will be whether that translates or not to blue wall.
The gap may be even larger in urban and suburban counties than 2020, but can they achieve the numbers in states with larger rural populations? They're at least clearly going to try, but it feels uphill to me.

What may be most concerning, however, is that even with a solid win in actual votes, the MAGA effort to make certification a highly agressive, partisan matter could throw the election to the House if a few key states refuse to certify...and if the Dems don't retake the House, that could essentially be a "legal" coup.

So, I think Harris may need to beat Trump by 5% overall to have the closer wins be unassailable. A win that strong likely would also mean a House control, despite gerrymandering, so harder for the "coup" approach to succeed.

I think Biden actually would have won by 1-2%, but that would likely have been a loss in the Electoral College or thrown to House.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

At a Kamala Harris rally the secret service busted into a closed hair salon, taped up the security cameras because Kamala and her entourage had to tinkle. I would have thought There was a Vice Presidential Porta Potty that traveled with VP Harris wherever she went. Those unscheduled potty breaks are hell for the secret service to deal with. :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:12 am Harris likely will need at least a 3 point national spread to win. Probably 4%.

Attempted insurrection.

I think the spread may be wider this time, but the key will be whether that translates or not to blue wall.
The gap may be even larger in urban and suburban counties than 2020, but can they achieve the numbers in states with larger rural populations? They're at least clearly going to try, but it feels uphill to me.

What may be most concerning, however, is that even with a solid win in actual votes, the MAGA effort to make certification a highly agressive, partisan matter could throw the election to the House if a few key states refuse to certify...and if the Dems don't retake the House, that could essentially be a "legal" coup.

So, I think Harris may need to beat Trump by 5% overall to have the closer wins be unassailable. A win that strong likely would also mean a House control, despite gerrymandering, so harder for the "coup" approach to succeed.

I think Biden actually would have won by 1-2%, but that would likely have been a loss in the Electoral College or thrown to House.
I don’t think you all understand how the rap and cultural significant for Atlanta will be out in person running up the numbers of black voters: common, Andre 3000/big boi, killer Mike, 2 chains etc. all the people old salt and cradle are scared of after dark. Common probably drove an incremental 10-20k votes himself. You’ll see black star guys here (mos def taleb kwali). But they aren’t doing this today it’ll be last 60 days.

Subject to anything substantial changing I see ga doing what it did in 20 maybe more blue. Polls won’t capture that today but those cats aren’t out no. I wouldn’t be surprised if she picks a meaningful five figure vote net increase in votes from Biden in ga in 2020.

If unfamiliar on names of rappers here these folks are far more PROMINENT in their cohort than the idiot list of described prominent republicans put up by the guy who’s no more Brooklyn and hasn’t been in a long time but parades around a lose Midwest scene selling folks a bill of goods.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:55 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:12 am Harris likely will need at least a 3 point national spread to win. Probably 4%.

Attempted insurrection.

I don’t think you all understand how the rap and cultural significant for Atlanta will be out in person running up the numbers of black voters: common, Andre 3000/big boi, killer Mike, 2 chains etc. all the people old salt and cradle are scared of after dark. Common probably drove an incremental 10-20k votes himself. You’ll see black star guys here (mos def taleb kwali). But they aren’t doing this today it’ll be last 60 days.

Subject to anything substantial changing I see ga doing what it did in 20 maybe more blue. Polls won’t capture that today but those cats aren’t out no. I wouldn’t be surprised if she picks a meaningful five figure vote net increase in votes from Biden in ga in 2020.

If unfamiliar on names of rappers here these folks are far more PROMINENT in their cohort than the idiot list of described prominent republicans put up by the guy who’s no more Brooklyn and hasn’t been in a long time but parades around a lose Midwest scene selling folks a bill of goods.
Hope you are right. Would like Trump’s next phone call to Brad to be, “all I need is 625,218 votes. Give me a break.”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:11 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:55 pm

Attempted insurrection.

Hope you are right. Would like Trump’s next phone call to Brad to be, “all I need is 625,218 votes. Give me a break.”
I knew it’s not like that but it was like 11k last time. For a black woman in historically and predominantly black population both in the Atlanta MSA and including statewide (though if you aren’t familiar country black guys are a different breed, you’ll still see some of them still vote Trump) that I think they pick up a net 30-60k off last year. But a +50k or
More for the state ends any discussion really of nonsense posturing and gets to clean win outcome quicker.

Think about it. Getting just their second shot at president ever. Lot of motivation to ensure it’s not a one and done figurehead of Obama. Like NAS said in this anger classic:

“Perseverance, see the fake hustler rapper to them it hurts to hear this
O you went platinum ? yeah that?s nice, now let me see you do the same thing twice
New times, 4 times, then been a couple of more times, please your amateur night is show time”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Was a joke.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:42 pmWas a joke.
Knew you weren’t literal but didn’t know if you were framing it as potential for +100-200k and that would be asking a lot is all.

I still think Kamala could’ve swept the non gulf southern states picking kemo as vp. Bet she would’ve picked like 3-5mm Republican votes nationally and extra states with that one

Return to “POLITICS”