Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:01 am
ggait wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:53 pm Good point.

Once Hillary lost the election, Salty no longer gave a shirt about Benghazi.
Where have you been ? I've responded about Benghazi every time that afan or TLD trolled me about it.
Thankfully, nobody's done anything that stupid since HRC's aborted publicity stunt & fake excuses.
DoD responded by stationing a USMC FAST Team at Moron AB in southern Spain, which I posted about.
https://www.iimef.marines.mil/About/Current-Operations/

Hunter won't be sentenced on his gun crime until after the election & is unlikely to be sentenced for any tax crimes before the election.
That leaves plenty of time for lame duck Pop to pardon him without impacting the election.
You ain’t this stupid. In the heyday of your Benghazi fever, you weren’t responding….you were initiating….old liar.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:18 am

Where have you been ? I've responded about Benghazi every time that afan or TLD trolled me about it.
Thankfully, nobody's done anything that stupid since HRC's aborted publicity stunt & fake excuses.
DoD responded by stationing a USMC FAST Team at Moron AB in southern Spain, which I posted about.

Hunter won't be sentenced on his gun crime until after the election & is unlikely to be sentenced for any tax crimes before the election.
That leaves plenty of time for lame duck Pop to pardon him without impacting the election.
You ain’t this stupid. In the heyday of your Benghazi fever, you weren’t responding….you were initiating….old liar.
correct, pre 2016 election, Benghazi was constantly a major argument point for Salty...super important...after, dropped off to "responding" that it had been important to push that narrative, but no longer initiating conversations. Because while it still mattered as a tragedy, there was no longer any urgency to smear Hillary and Dems.

Even with Biden not running, though, this is about simply smearing Joe, given that he's still President. From the guy who thinks he should resign because he's old...and yet certainly appears to be getting the work of President done. Of course, that's the problem...in order for Trump to get elected, Biden and Dems need to all be dirty, incompetent, whatever...

But hey, Salty also pretended to not be a Trump/MAGA supporter too.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:37 am

correct, pre 2016 election, Benghazi was constantly a major argument point for Salty...super important...after, dropped off to "responding" that it had been important to push that narrative, but no longer initiating conversations. Because while it still mattered as a tragedy, there was no longer any urgency to smear Hillary and Dems.

Even with Biden not running, though, this is about simply smearing Joe, given that he's still President. From the guy who thinks he should resign because he's old...and yet certainly appears to be getting the work of President done. Of course, that's the problem...in order for Trump to get elected, Biden and Dems need to all be dirty, incompetent, whatever...

I never denied initiating when it was still relevant. I also responded whenever I was trolled on it. I never dodged the issue.
ggaslamp trolled me for not "giving a sh!t about lt" after HRC lost the election, which was no longer "the heyday". No such stupid acts were repeated, yet ggaslamp, afan & TLD continued to troll me on it. IMO - it was a disqualifying event for HRC to be President & a dissembling fiasco for the Obama admin. After 2016, HRC was irrelevant but lessons learned from Benghazi endure. It played a part in denying HRC the Presidency, as it should have. You fools just don't like being reminded of it.

Biden dropping out does not eradicate Hunter's crimes.
The process should continue. As a father, I'd expect Biden to exercise his pardon power.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:21 am

I never denied initiating when it was still relevant. I also responded whenever I was trolled on it. I never dodged the issue.
ggaslamp trolled me for not "giving a sh!t about lt" after HRC lost the election, which was no longer "the heyday". No such stupid acts were repeated, yet ggaslamp, afan & TLD continued to troll me on it. IMO - it was a disqualifying event for HRC to be President & a dissembling fiasco for the Obama admin. After 2016, HRC was irrelevant but lessons learned from Benghazi endure. It played a part in denying HRC the Presidency, as it should have. You fools just don't like being reminded of it.

The process should continue. As a father, I'd expect Biden to exercise his pardon power.
You and I never disagreed re the tragedy of Benghazi, but we certainly disagreed about its actual relevance. Screw-ups happen in EVERY Admin, and while 'the buck stops here' is laudable sentiment, there's no disqualification to my mind of the reality of the screw up, including any 'blame' one wants to ascribe to Clinton. I did think there was too much hand waving early on, embarrassingly so but a lot of 'fog' of the moment, but Clinton subjected herself to examination in a way no Trump Admin person ever did, indeed they generally refused all subpoenas. Now, that is disqualifying. Cowards.

I'm not so sure you actually 'give a sh-t' about anything as much as you care about smearing anyone a threat to MAGA-think. Doesn't mean you have zero principles, it's just that MAGA-think trumps everything else and occupies all of your energy. I confess that I can fall into that thinking about Trump being by far the worst President in American history and no greater internal threat to American democracy has ever existed than MAGA, but it doesn't make me blind and unwilling to critique those on the other side.

I didn't vote for Clinton because I generally though she was sleazy and overly about herself. If I'd had a gun to my head and forced to choose, though, easy choice between her and Trump, though. VERY wide gap.

Of course Hunter should face the music and it appears he undoubtedly will, but it was NEVER disqualifying Joe from the Presidency, and compared to Donald and his minions' way, way worse crimes, it's basically a ridiculous comparison. And Hunter's trials are wholly irrelevant to the choice before us in November. They shouldn't have been relevant to anyone (re election choice), at any point, but you think otherwise...again, full on MAGA-think.

Tell us differently, that you agree that Trump's crimes and his minions' crimes are way worse than Hunter's, much less Joe's 'complicity' if any...go ahead.

I get the sentiment about 'father' but I'm not so sure Joe will pardon him. Possibly commute sentence. I don't expect severe penalty though, so who knows, he may well let it stand, whatever the trial produces.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Now that Uncle Joe is out of the race - he will most certainly pardon or commute Hunter before he leaves office.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:43 am Now that Uncle Joe is out of the race - he will most certainly pardon or commute Hunter before he leaves office.
I dunno. He said he wouldn't pardon...did he also say not commute?

I would commute or pardon before leaving, taking that off of Harris' plate, but Joe is an interesting question. Might leave that call to Harris.

Personally, I think the only way Joe does it is if Trump wins and he feels the need to shield Hunter and the rest of his family from "retribution" and "Guantanamo" promises.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:00 am

You and I never disagreed re the tragedy of Benghazi, but we certainly disagreed about its actual relevance. Screw-ups happen in EVERY Admin, and while 'the buck stops here' is laudable sentiment, there's no disqualification to my mind of the reality of the screw up, including any 'blame' one wants to ascribe to Clinton.
I didn't troll. I pointed out how transparently stupid it is to blame the a freaking lawyer (Hillary) for the freaking defense tactics for our overseas outposts.

If Hillary had a little R by her name, NONE of that would have been pinned on her. They would have simply changed what is an idiotic protocol to put 100% of the responsibility of defending US assets to our $2 Trillion US freaking Military.

If politics weren't involved? Anyone who isn't a freaking moron would DEMAND that our US bases, outposts, wherever we have US employees, ambassadors, sensitive information etc. under Military Guard.

There is ZERO excuse for this. Anyone who thinks that politicians and lawyers and diplomats should be in charge of defending buildings in the MF'ing Middle East is a moron. Full stop.

The rest is sound and fury.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:25 am

You and I never disagreed re the tragedy of Benghazi, but we certainly disagreed about its actual relevance. Screw-ups happen in EVERY Admin, and while 'the buck stops here' is laudable sentiment, there's no disqualification to my mind of the reality of the screw up, including any 'blame' one wants to ascribe to Clinton.
I didn't troll. I pointed out how transparently stupid it is to blame the a freaking lawyer (Hillary) for the freaking defense tactics for our overseas outposts.

If Hillary had a little R by her name, NONE of that would have been pinned on her. They would have simply changed what is an idiotic protocol to put 100% of the responsibility of defending US assets to our $2 Trillion US freaking Military.

If politics weren't involved? Anyone who isn't a freaking moron would DEMAND that our US bases, outposts, wherever we have US employees, ambassadors, sensitive information etc. under Military Guard.

There is ZERO excuse for this. Anyone who thinks that politicians and lawyers and diplomats should be in charge of defending buildings in the MF'ing Middle East is a moron. Full stop.

The rest is sound and fury.
:roll: ...how many times did you ping on me about Benghazi when it had nothing to do with the topic at hand ?

I faulted HRC for not pulling our people out of Benghazi when the rest of our allies did & for approving such a soft target US mission there -- both part of her duties as S o S. She was highly influential in our decision to intervene in Libya. Then she lied about what caused the attack to the public & to the family members of those lost there. Amb Stevens went In to bring back a "deliverable" for HRC -- setting up a future campaign visit photo op. She should have followed the Intel & the lead of our allies. After the E Africa Embassy bombings there were higher requirements for security of our diplomatic missions which were ignored when establishing the Benghazi mission. That's on HRC.
old salt

Post by old salt »

You and I never disagreed re the tragedy of Benghazi, but we certainly disagreed about its actual relevance. Screw-ups happen in EVERY Admin, and while 'the buck stops here' is laudable sentiment, there's no disqualification to my mind of the reality of the screw up, including any 'blame' one wants to ascribe to Clinton. I did think there was too much hand waving early on, embarrassingly so but a lot of 'fog' of the moment, but Clinton subjected herself to examination in a way no Trump Admin person ever did, indeed they generally refused all subpoenas. Now, that is disqualifying. Cowards.

I'm not so sure you actually 'give a sh-t' about anything as much as you care about smearing anyone a threat to MAGA-think. Doesn't mean you have zero principles, it's just that MAGA-think trumps everything else and occupies all of your energy. I confess that I can fall into that thinking about Trump being by far the worst President in American history and no greater internal threat to American democracy has ever existed than MAGA, but it doesn't make me blind and unwilling to critique those on the other side.

I didn't vote for Clinton because I generally though she was sleazy and overly about herself. If I'd had a gun to my head and forced to choose, though, easy choice between her and Trump, though. VERY wide gap.

Of course Hunter should face the music and it appears he undoubtedly will, but it was NEVER disqualifying Joe from the Presidency, and compared to Donald and his minions' way, way worse crimes, it's basically a ridiculous comparison. And Hunter's trials are wholly irrelevant to the choice before us in November. They shouldn't have been relevant to anyone (re election choice), at any point, but you think otherwise...again, full on MAGA-think.

Tell us differently, that you agree that Trump's crimes and his minions' crimes are way worse than Hunter's, much less Joe's 'complicity' if any...go ahead.

I get the sentiment about 'father' but I'm not so sure Joe will pardon him. Possibly commute sentence. I don't expect severe penalty though, so who knows, he may well let it stand, whatever the trial produces.
I have no interest in re-litigating Benghazi. We're only discussing it now because ggaslamp trolled me with it & TLD piled on changing the premise of what gg said & what I responded to. I no longer care about why HRC lost or why Biden pulled out of the race. I just want Hunter to be held accountable for his tax crimes. The alleged crimes of Trump & his minions are irrelevant. There's been no shortage of investigations & prosecutions of the Trumps. They have nothing to do with the adjudication of Hunter's crimes. Why are you so aggrieved about me posting an update about Hunter's litigation in the thread dedicated to that topic ? You appear to have rabbit ears & seek to squelch any news or discussion on this topic.

Why even bring Tump into this ? He had nothing to do with Benghazi & he didn't have any screwups like HRC did in Benghazi. His critics rushed to call our loss of soldiers in Niger as "Trump's Benghazi", even though that fell apart when the facts surfaced. HRC was anything but forthright about Benghazi -- she held out for the bogus talking points then perpetuated the lie.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:47 pm

I have no interest in re-litigating Benghazi. We're only discussing it now because ggaslamp trolled me with it & TLD piled on changing the premise of what gg said & what I responded to. I no longer care about why HRC lost or why Biden pulled out of the race. I just want Hunter to be held accountable for his tax crimes. The alleged crimes of Trump & his minions are irrelevant. There's been no shortage of investigations & prosecutions of the Trumps. They have nothing to do with the adjudication of Hunter's crimes. Why are you so aggrieved about me posting an update about Hunter's litigation in the thread dedicated to that topic ? You appear to have rabbit ears & seek to squelch any news or discussion on this topic.

Why even bring Tump into this ? He had nothing to do with Benghazi & he didn't have any screwups like HRC did in Benghazi. His critics rushed to call our loss of soldiers in Niger as "Trump's Benghazi", even though that fell apart when the facts surfaced. HRC was anything but forthright about Benghazi -- she held out for the bogus talking points then perpetuated the lie.
Pretty simple.
Hunter's not running for President and never was.
And no one on here has been arguing that he's being unfairly prosecuted.

So, beyond any other cat who got caught doing things he should not have, why do you care at all?
(I offered my opinion was to why you remain a dog with a bone on this, but you've ignored that...)

Now, when you show some real enthusiasm for holding Trump and his minions fully accountable for their crimes and corruption, we can have a chat about relative seriousness (which ain't close) to Hunter's prosecution, but until then you're clearly full of MAGA-think. Predictably.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Statistically he is bring unfairly treated and politically persecuted. He is standard deviations away from “normal” in the treatment he has received. It will be interesting to see how the Trump ruling will play in this.

Some people go to Russia despite State Department advisories. Get arrested and convicted. According to the laws at that time and place. Not fair there either.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:43 am Now that Uncle Joe is out of the race - he will most certainly pardon or commute Hunter before he leaves office.
Maybe. Who knows.

But no one gives (or ever gave) a shirt what happens to Hunter.

Nobody ever cared about Hunter being a crack head with tax problems and a gun form issue.

It was always only about smearing Joe with no evidence.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:28 pm

Pretty simple.

So, beyond any other cat who got caught doing things he should not have, why do you care at all?
(I offered my opinion was to why you remain a dog with a bone on this, but you've ignored that...)

Now, when you show some real enthusiasm for holding Trump and his minions fully accountable for their crimes and corruption, we can have a chat about relative seriousness (which ain't close) to Hunter's prosecution, but until then you're clearly full of MAGA-think. Predictably.
It's relevant because access to the Big Guy was being sold to foreign interests.

I've followed the investigations & prosecutions of the Trumps with equal interest.

If you don't like me posting news about Hunter's prosecution, you don't need to read it.
Just scroll on by. There won't be an exam. What makes you think I seek a "chat" with you about it ?
It's amusing to see all the evidence that you dismissed or mocked validated & entered into the record by a US Attorney.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:45 pm It's relevant because access to the Big Guy was being sold to foreign interests.

I've followed the investigations & prosecutions of the Trumps with equal interest.

If you don't like me posting news about Hunter's prosecution, you don't need to read it.
Just scroll on by. There won't be an exam. What makes you think I seek a "chat" with you about it ?
It's amusing to see all the evidence that you dismissed or mocked validated & entered into the record by a US Attorney.
Yeah, sure. Exactly which Orange Fatso scams were you all over like Hunter?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
As usual, you're full of it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:10 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:45 pm It's relevant because access to the Big Guy was being sold to foreign interests.

Instead of bitching, you should have read all the Andy McCarthy articles I posted about Trump's litigation.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:28 pm

Pretty simple.

It's relevant because access to the Big Guy was being sold to foreign interests.

Yeah, sleazy stuff but no new news for really 6 years. We knew early on that he had been selling his relationship with dad, getting paid millions both while dad was in office and afterwards, way into Trump times, but not a shred of proof the dad took a nickel nor that dad ever did anything on behalf of the son. Sleazy as heck but not illegal...should be, in pretty much everyone on here's opinion, but it ain't. But he's getting prosecuted for being a mess, not for any sort of bribery. Unless, there's something truly new in the prosecution that I've missed? Not Comer's gaslighting, Weiss.

But what a farce that you actually care about Hunter's issues and yet you defended Donald and his minions at every turn. You "followed the investigations and prosecutions with (plenty) of interest", sure, it's just that "interest" was in defense of the corruption and dishonesty, the lying, the cheating, the rape...the felonies. You didn't condemn any of them. Nope, you pooh poohed it all.

And Biden ain't running for POTUS, so why do you care?...I stated the reason I see, and I'm hearing nothing refuting that's the reason.

We get it, you've admitted you are full on MAGA, which we've certainly seen for years now despite your attempts to deflect.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:19 pm

Instead of bitching, you should have read all the Andy McCarthy articles I posted about Trump's litigation.
Defending Trump, attacking Dems?
Andy's the master deflector, the ultimate whataboutism guy.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:27 pm

If Andy McCarthy and you ever debated face to face I would bet the farm and then some with Andy wiping up the floor with you on every point you tried to make. You might dislike him but as a lawyer he is a member of the silver tongued devils club. After all what is any top notch highly paid lawyer than a bullchit artist extraordinare?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 10:51 am

If Andy McCarthy and you ever debated face to face I would bet the farm and then some with Andy wiping up the floor with you on every point you tried to make. You might dislike him but as a lawyer he is a member of the silver tongued devils club. After all what is any top notch highly paid lawyer than a bullchit artist extraordinare?
As I make no claim to be a "bullchit artist extraordinaire" I'll agree that he's exactly that. Fast talking and 'knowledgeable' for sure, but that doesn't make him anything more than a"silver tongued" advocate for right wing think...yes, "devil"...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 12:34 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 10:51 am

As I make no claim to be a "bullchit artist extraordinaire" I'll agree that he's exactly that. Fast talking and 'knowledgeable' for sure, but that doesn't make him anything more than a"silver tongued" advocate for right wing think...yes, "devil"...
I sorta admire McCarthy as much as I admire any lawyer. Perhaps BS artist is the wrong terminology. Any good lawyer can mesmerize and persuade people to their perspective on an issue. FTR there is an abundance of far left lawyers that do the exact same thing that Andy McCarthy does. Do they get a pass in your book? :) I also have to respect my nephews opinion in regards to AM. He is a Cornell grad and also a graduate of New York University Law School as is AM.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”