Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:02 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:56 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:54 pm
The ONLY question from where I sit is: what would she do with our military? That's it. On that question? I have NO CLUE.

The rest? So..what's left?
National security. Public safety. Immigration. Fiscal policy. Taxes. Budget.
Public safety is State and local. Fiscal policy is Congress. Taxes is Congress. Budget is Congress....but yes, she can sign or veto. But not without Congress.

National Security? Yep. You're right. What's she going to do differently?

And you have told me multiple times that Congress is in charge of immigration, which was your excuse as to why Trump didn't lift a finger to fix it.
Wanna bet. Kamala has told us we have to reimagine public safety. That we have too many police.
President submits a proposed budget & has to approve what Congress passes, same with taxes & fiscal policy.
Trump tried on immigration reform, but the Dems stormed out because he cussed. He'd sign HR2 if Congress would pass it.
He did everything in his power (& some beyond) to secure the border.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:13 pm Wanna bet. Kamala has told us we have to reimagine public safety. That we have too many police.
Oh, I'll bet any amount you want.

How is the POTUS going to get States and Municipalities to have less police?

You'd understand this if Kamala was a R. You'd be on here telling me that Trump doesn't control the police.
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:13 pm President submits a proposed budget & has to approve what Congress passes, same with taxes & fiscal policy.
Here it comes. When it's a Dem...Kamala...she's responsible for Congress' bills.

And when it's a R? Oh, here come the excuses.....
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:13 pm Trump tried on immigration reform, but the Dems stormed out because he cussed. He'd sign HR2 if Congress would pass it.
He did everything in his power (& some beyond) to secure the border.
:lol: Classic Old Salt. "It's only the Presidents fault when it's a Dem". Why do you waste our time with this stupid stuff? Why can't you just stop with this stuff, recognize you're talking to a guy who doesn't care about R's and D's, and cut it out?

And he's in charge of ICE and the DoJ, and passed THREE massive budgets. He could have done as he claimed, and HAMMERED businesses that hired illegal workers. What did he do, OS?

Why is it just impossible for you to criticize a man that you keep claiming you didn't vote for?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... giving him the benefit of the doubt --- old guy with selective memory. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

I remember undocumented immigrant's arrested in sanctuary jurisdictions being released rather than turned over to ICE.

I remember the steps Trump took to secure the border, which worked & were a deterrence, which Biden reversed on his first day in office.
WaffleTwineFaceoff

Post by WaffleTwineFaceoff »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:54 pm
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm I refuse to grab pom poms (and my ankles) and sing Kamala's praises. The positioning of her as some sort of second coming is a marvel to behold, and I have no interest in the twisted game of surreal make believe theater that is the 2024 Kamala presidential election run. We already know folks here on this site can call out and insult Trump at an olympian level.
Find me a poster who is singing Kamala's praises as if she's a "second coming".

The deafening near silence from "D" voters here regarding questioning and skepticism and even broaching the wild surreal nature of the concerted MSM/Social Media influencer effort to "rebrand" her seems a bit telling. My bad on "second coming".
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm What is baffling is an unwillingness to put the same level of scrutiny on Harris.
What are you talking about? No one here is happy with where we the Dems are. No one.

See above. Where's the "unfit" thread for Kamala?
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm We all did it in 2019 during her laughably ludicrous run. One of the worst polling Democratic candidates in history (was she just ahead or just behind "The rent's are too damn high!" guy?) is poised to become the next Commander in Chief, but it's all going to be okay because - orange. Kamala scares the heck out of me. The question is why isn't she scaring the heck out of any others (with few exceptions) here?
What's she going to do? Tell me. All I've heard from her are platitudes about women's reproductive rights. That's about it.

Agree.

The ONLY question from where I sit is: what would she do with our military? That's it. On that question? I have NO CLUE.

Important and scary question

She'll run the Federal bureaucracy better than Trump, that much I'm sure of....she'll just let them quietly do their jobs.

I'm a bit skeptical of any quietly letting folks do their jobs suggestion. I think there's a well cloaked Kathy Hochul level of arrogant power hungry monster just waiting to be unleashed, tbh.

The rest? Senate picks our Judges. Congress passes bills. So..what's left?
SCOTUS! And her DA and AG record is rife with enough material to bring up valid concerns.
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. John Stuart Mill On Liberty 1859
a fan

Post by a fan »

WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:29 pm The deafening near silence from "D" voters here regarding questioning and skepticism and even broaching the wild surreal nature of the concerted MSM/Social Media influencer effort to "rebrand" her seems a bit telling. My bad on "second coming".
You're doing it again. You're conflating someone who is voting for Kamala, with a SUPPORTER of Kamala.

I have yet to see a poster who is a cheerleader for Kamala. Everyone I've seen here is like me....they'd vote for a houseplant before they'd vote for Trump. I am personally LIVID that we were stuck with either Biden or Kamala. But I'm not a registered Dem, and they can run their feckless party any way that they want. Know who would get my vote? Kasich. Or Hogan. Or even Ken Buck.....any REAL conservative that isn't a moron the way Trump is. There are MILLIONS in this camp.

Old Salt is in this camp, actually. Do you think he's a Kamala cheerleader?
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm See above. Where's the "unfit" thread for Kamala?
There isn't one. Because she isn't "unfit". She's just all we have.

And she hasn't had time to put together a platform. When she does? I'll put up a thread.
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm I'm a bit skeptical of any quietly letting folks do their jobs suggestion. I think there's a well cloaked Kathy Hochul level of arrogant power hungry monster just waiting to be unleashed, tbh.
You don't want our government functioning properly? That's what quietly doing their jobs means.
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm SCOTUS! And her DA and AG record is rife with enough material to bring up valid concerns. [/color][/b]
She doesn't pick Judges. Didn't you learn that when Obama had his SCOTUS pick blocked? And his Federal bench picks intentionally delayed to the point where we had a shortage? Senate is in charge of all Judge appointments, so focus your worries there.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:27 pm I remember undocumented immigrant's arrested in sanctuary jurisdictions being released rather than turned over to ICE.
Yep. What about alllll the other States and cities? Trump didn't do a thing. He ran ICE the same way the last guy did. No change, which means he LIED about what he'd do. Remember us talking about it? And how I did....and do....support for FINALLY going after business because that would FINALLY stop the problem?
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm I remember the steps Trump took to secure the border, which worked & were a deterrence, which Biden reversed on his first day in office.
There were 10 million+ illegal workers in the US when Trump showed up. That's ONE part of the issue. We have more overstayed VISAS than we do border crossings....and you don't care, because it doesn't fit the FoxNation headline.

You act like it would kill you to criticize a man who you REFUSE to vote for. He did some good things. Tell us about the bad stuff, it won't hurt, I promise.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:44 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:27 pm I remember undocumented immigrant's arrested in sanctuary jurisdictions being released rather than turned over to ICE.
Yep. What about alllll the other States and cities? Trump didn't do a thing. He ran ICE the same way the last guy did. No change, which means he LIED about what he'd do. Remember us talking about it? And how I did....and do....support for FINALLY going after business because that would FINALLY stop the problem?
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm I remember the steps Trump took to secure the border, which worked & were a deterrence, which Biden reversed on his first day in office.
There were 10 million+ illegal workers in the US when Trump showed up. That's ONE part of the issue. We have more overstayed VISAS than we do border crossings....and you don't care, because it doesn't fit the FoxNation headline.

You act like it would kill you to criticize a man who you REFUSE to vote for. He did some good things. Tell us about the bad stuff, it won't hurt, I promise.
At least the overstays were screened before they entered legally. They're probably staying because they're employed, supporting themselves & are not a burden to society. Trump didn't call off ICE. You have to prioritize what they do. There's no way they can track down, arrest & detain everyone who is here illegally. They can't be deported immediately. They have to show up for a future deportation hearing in an already overburdened immigration court. Visa overstays are the least of the problem. Your usual all or nothing approach. If you can't fix everything, don't bother fixing anything. It's triage. You're creating false expectations for ICE as a diversion to the increase in incursions at the border which Biden's policy reversals generated.

Biden & his border czar ignored the border situation for > 3 years, telling us there was no problem (& you complain about gaslighting) until they could no longer sustain that fiction. They tried to sabotage the successful efforts of the state of TX. After migrants started showing up in blue cities, their gaslighting became apparent. Rather than reinstituting the successful Trump policies, Biden insisted on a bogus bipartisan bill which just gave him more $$$ for more catch & release & more freebies for the migrants. It was amnesty for hundreds of thousands. Only after that bill failed, 3.5 years after he took office, Biden grudgingly reimplemented some of Trump's polIcIes, which combined with the hot weather, to start bringing back down the numbers. What's Kamala's plan, other than to just throw more money at the problem. What will she do to deter the influx ? How will she reduce the pull factors ? By promising free healthcare for the years they're here waiting for their bogus asylum hearing ?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:41 pm
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:29 pm The deafening near silence from "D" voters here regarding questioning and skepticism and even broaching the wild surreal nature of the concerted MSM/Social Media influencer effort to "rebrand" her seems a bit telling. My bad on "second coming".
You're doing it again. You're conflating someone who is voting for Kamala, with a SUPPORTER of Kamala.

I have yet to see a poster who is a cheerleader for Kamala. Everyone I've seen here is like me....they'd vote for a houseplant before they'd vote for Trump. I am personally LIVID that we were stuck with either Biden or Kamala. But I'm not a registered Dem, and they can run their feckless party any way that they want. Know who would get my vote? Kasich. Or Hogan. Or even Ken Buck.....any REAL conservative that isn't a moron the way Trump is. There are MILLIONS in this camp.

Old Salt is in this camp, actually. Do you think he's a Kamala cheerleader?
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm See above. Where's the "unfit" thread for Kamala?
There isn't one. Because she isn't "unfit". She's just all we have.

And she hasn't had time to put together a platform. When she does? I'll put up a thread.
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm I'm a bit skeptical of any quietly letting folks do their jobs suggestion. I think there's a well cloaked Kathy Hochul level of arrogant power hungry monster just waiting to be unleashed, tbh.
You don't want our government functioning properly? That's what quietly doing their jobs means.
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:36 pm SCOTUS! And her DA and AG record is rife with enough material to bring up valid concerns. [/color][/b]
She doesn't pick Judges. Didn't you learn that when Obama had his SCOTUS pick blocked? And his Federal bench picks intentionally delayed to the point where we had a shortage? Senate is in charge of all Judge appointments, so focus your worries there.
"Leonard Leo and Opus Dei are in charge of all Judge appointments, so focus your worries there."

Fixed it for you.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
WaffleTwineFaceoff

Post by WaffleTwineFaceoff »

The hits just keep coming. May I suggest kicking off your weekend with an extra large box of wine and some Valium to take the edge off.

Biden. Harris. Mayorkas. The Three Musketeers.

https://www.newsweek.com/homeland-secur ... ns-1934049

https://www.thecentersquare.com/nationa ... e1373.html

https://homeland.house.gov/2024/08/02/c ... ve-issued/

We're doing this "out of an abundance of caution", said the leaders who facilitated the breaking laws out of an abundance of "we don't give a fluck". :roll:
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. John Stuart Mill On Liberty 1859
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:04 pm At least the overstays were screened before they entered legally. They're probably staying because they're employed, supporting themselves & are not a burden to society.
:lol: They have work visas. They can work.

Keep
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:31 pm Trump didn't call off ICE. You have to prioritize what they do. There's no way they can track down, arrest & detain everyone who is here illegally. They can't be deported immediately. They have to show up for a future deportation hearing in an already overburdened immigration court. Visa overstays are the least of the problem. Your usual all or nothing approach. If you can't fix everything, don't bother fixing anything. It's triage. You're creating false expectations for ICE as a diversion to the increase in incursions at the border which Biden's policy reversals generated.
:lol: Says they guy who's creating a diversion because in 12 years, you can't come up with one single solitary criticism of a man you claimed to not have voted for.

We already discussed this:

1. why do people come here, OS? For work, yeah? What happens when you make it impossible to work here? Now the incentive you CLAIM to want to get rid of is gone.

2. now what's easier: chasing down 10 million people? Or holding a few thousand large businesses that even the dumbest among us know are hiring illegal workers.

3. now you do what Trump CLAIMED he'd do: go after managers and businesses that hire illegal workers. Shut them down. Pull all the licenses that we put there for a reason: so they can't operate lawfully. Put managers in jail, hold them without bail. And when you do that a few thousand times? Guess what will happen to illegal hiring, Old Salt? Treat them the way Republicans CLAIM to want to treat criminals: with NO mercy. Remember how mad you were about Kamala posting bail? Now apply that thinking to hiring illegal workers.

Now you've completely removed the incentive to come to America. No walls needed.

Your party REFUSES to do this. Know why? Because they don't HONESTLY think there's a problem, in addition to those illegal workers lining their pockets with the stocks you own.

You STILL think it's just some footnote...some coincidence...that Trump has used illegal workers to line his pockets since he was in diapers, and "gee whiz golly, he can't fix immigration".

You'll never learn. That magic R has you by the neck. You'll NEVER hold them accountable. And you'll go right back to handing the forum excuses about why Trump can't fix anything the millisecond he's in office. It's a bummer.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:29 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:04 pm At least the overstays were screened before they entered legally. They're probably staying because they're employed, supporting themselves & are not a burden to society.

Keep
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:31 pm Trump didn't call off ICE. You have to prioritize what they do. There's no way they can track down, arrest & detain everyone who is here illegally. They can't be deported immediately. They have to show up for a future deportation hearing in an already overburdened immigration court. Visa overstays are the least of the problem. Your usual all or nothing approach. If you can't fix everything, don't bother fixing anything. It's triage. You're creating false expectations for ICE as a diversion to the increase in incursions at the border which Biden's policy reversals generated.
:lol: Says they guy who's creating a diversion because in 12 years, you can't come up with one single solitary criticism of a man you claimed to not have voted for.

1. why do people come here, OS? For work, yeah? What happens when you make it impossible to work here? Now the incentive you CLAIM to want to get rid of is gone.

2. now what's easier: chasing down 10 million people? Or holding a few thousand large businesses that even the dumbest among us know are hiring illegal workers.

3. now you do what Trump CLAIMED he'd do: go after managers and businesses that hire illegal workers. Shut them down. Pull all the licenses that we put there for a reason: so they can't operate lawfully. Put managers in jail, hold them without bail. And when you do that a few thousand times? Guess what will happen to illegal hiring, Old Salt? Treat them the way Republicans CLAIM to want to treat criminals: with NO mercy. Remember how mad you were about Kamala posting bail? Now apply that thinking to hiring illegal workers.

Now you've completely removed the incentive to come to America. No walls needed.

Your party REFUSES to do this. Know why? Because they don't HONESTLY think there's a problem, in addition to those illegal workers lining their pockets with the stocks you own.

You STILL think it's just some footnote...some coincidence...that Trump has used illegal workers to line his pockets since he was in diapers, and "gee whiz golly, he can't fix immigration".

You'll never learn. That magic R has you by the neck. You'll NEVER hold them accountable. And you'll go right back to handing the forum excuses about why Trump can't fix anything the millisecond he's in office. It's a bummer.
This. Everytime someone says it there is no response.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:15 pm The hits just keep coming. May I suggest kicking off your weekend with an extra large box of wine and some Valium to take the edge off.

Biden. Harris. Mayorkas. The Three Musketeers.

https://www.newsweek.com/homeland-secur ... ns-1934049

https://www.thecentersquare.com/nationa ... e1373.html

https://homeland.house.gov/2024/08/02/c ... ve-issued/

We're doing this "out of an abundance of caution", said the leaders who facilitated the breaking laws out of an abundance of "we don't give a fluck". :roll:
Why are you a Democrat? What policies do you like about them?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Keep

Your party REFUSES to do this. Know why? Because they don't HONESTLY think there's a problem, in addition to those illelgal workers lining their pockets with the stocks you

They get fake id so they can work or get paid off the books. My stocks are biotech, No illegal workers. They can beat e-verify. Kamala will win GA, PA, MI, & WI.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:21 pm

Keep

Your party REFUSES to do this. Know why? Because they don't HONESTLY think there's a problem, in addition to those illelgal workers lining their pockets with the stocks you

They get fake id so they can work or get paid off the books. My stocks are biotech, No illegal workers.
:lol: Who do you think keeps their buildings clean? Or works at the restaurants they eat at?
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:31 pm They can beat e-verify.
:lol: But you think that folks can't "beat" passports...and that's why you don't care about VISA overstays? Keep moving the goalposts all you want. I'm right, and you're wrong. Go after businesses, the problem stops. Hilarious that you're on here telling me that you don't even want to TRY to do that.

Tells me that you're gaslighting, and don't actually care about this issue.

Biden and Kamala could do the same thing and go after Big Biz breaking labor laws....yet don't. And because of the Magic letter D, suddenly you stop drooling in your shoes, and understand that Biden and Kamala are full of it, and serve the same .01%ers that Trump does. And they have NO INTENTION of fixing the problem.
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:31 pm Kamala will win GA, PA, MI, & WI.
Oh, I'm up for wagers. How about you?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:05 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:21 pm

Keep

They get fake id so they can work or get paid off the books. My stocks are biotech, No illegal workers.
:lol: Who do you think keeps their buildings clean? Or works at the restaurants they eat at?
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:31 pm They can beat e-verify.
:lol: But you think that folks can't "beat" passports...and that's why you don't care about VISA overstays? Keep moving the goalposts all you want. I'm right, and you're wrong. Go after businesses, the problem stops. Hilarious that you're on here telling me that you don't even want to TRY to do that.

Tells me that you're gaslighting, and don't actually care about this issue.

Biden and Kamala could do the same thing and go after Big Biz breaking labor laws....yet don't. And because of the Magic letter D, suddenly you stop drooling in your shoes, and understand that Biden and Kamala are full of it, and serve the same .01%ers that Trump does. And they have NO INTENTION of fixing the problem.
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:31 pm Kamala will win GA, PA, MI, & WI.
Oh, I'm up for wagers. How about you?
Has Biden gone after businesses employing illegal workers ? You're tilting windmills. If that were feasible, on a large scale, Trump, Biden & Obama all would have done it. You're making the perfect the enemy of the good enough & using that as an excuse not to close our open border.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 880559cf23

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/12/politics ... index.html

https://cis.org/Oped/Biden-Dismantles-B ... Immigrants

https://www.governing.com/work/e-verify ... oyers.html

https://www.ice.gov/features/100-days
Last edited by old salt on Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Axios Explains: The myth of a U.S.-Mexico "open border"

Illegal border crossings currently lower than lots of Trump months.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:34 pm Has Biden gone after businesses employing illegal workers ? You're tilting windmills. If that were feasible, on a large scale, Trump, Biden & Obama all would have done it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You think the reason that they don't do it is "it's hard"???

Jeez, dude. Gulp Kool-Aid much? The reason they don't do is is that this would affect the Trump' of the world....the donor class. THAT is why our politicians do nothing...they serve the multinational corporations who feed on illegal workers.

You STILL think that it's some accident that we haven't fixed this issue in several decades now?

Discussing this is pointless.....you're buying the BS of our politicians. You think that our laws are unenforceable.

And all you want to do is whine about the stupid border. You know that Trump didn't seal it, right? And that again, visa overstays outnumber those border crossings?

I'm not talking about the perfect. I'm talking about taking the Billions we send to Homeland Security and use that money to....oh, I don't know, make our borders actually secure. Call me crazy, I guess.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:44 am
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:34 pm Has Biden gone after businesses employing illegal workers ? You're tilting windmills. If that were feasible, on a large scale, Trump, Biden & Obama all would have done it.

Jeez, dude. Gulp Kool-Aid much? The reason they don't do is is that this would affect the Trump' of the world....the donor class. THAT is why our politicians do nothing...they serve the multinational corporations who feed on illegal workers.

You STILL think that it's some accident that we haven't fixed this issue in several decades now?

Discussing this is pointless.....you're buying the BS of our politicians. You think that our laws are unenforceable.

And all you want to do is whine about the stupid border. You know that Trump didn't seal it, right? And that again, visa overstays outnumber those border crossings?

I'm not talking about the perfect. I'm talking about taking the Billions we send to Homeland Security and use that money to....oh, I don't know, make our borders actually secure. Call me crazy, I guess.
ICE has limited resources & a huge backlog of deportation orders to execute & even more to track down, without the help & co-operation of sanctuary jurisdictions. Did you read any of the links I posted. DHS has lots of under-resourced agencies you might have noticed, like CBP & the Secret Service.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:03 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:44 am

ICE has limited resources & a huge backlog of deportation orders to execute & even more to track down, without the help & co-operation of sanctuary jurisdictions. Did you read any of the links I posted. DHS has lots of under-resourced agencies you might have noticed, like CBP & the Secret Service.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh we all read them. Remember the BiPartisan bill you told us was bad....but didn't actually read the freaking thing?

Guess what it allocated money for, OS?

You're trying to win an argument that you lost YEARS ago. You keep moving the goalposts around, telling us fixing immigration is impossible.

Yet at the same time, you're against bills that help clear up backlogs....and you're against going after the businesses that break labor laws.

....and all while yelling at me all the time that the perfect is the enemy of the good.

Just take a knee. You're going to have to agree with SOMETHING I write....because right now, you're arguing with yourself.

Return to “POLITICS”