The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2024

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:26 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:59 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:53 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:42 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:36 pm Or admit that black Americans also have jobs that aren't low skill entry level....so what Trump said was stupid.
:lol: ...your usual all-or-nothing logic fail. I didn't say "all black jobs'.
I ask again -- do you dispute Kirsanow's data ?
I've never met someone who has your education, and is THIS partisan, and won't just own the partisanship, and recognize you are ALWAYS going to look at everything with a R by it in the best possible light....and anything with a D by it in the worst possible light. Just a hair of self awareness would help you SO much.

So to answer your question: you can play the EXACT same stupid game with Biden's quote "if you don't vote for me, you're not black".

Because GENERALLY speaking, Biden's is saying his economic policies are better for black Americans than Trump's.

Which is why it's a racist thing to say. Now apply that to Trump and "black jobs". Get it?
:lol: ...No. Biden is telling them if they don't vote for him, they're not authentically black.
The same thing you're upset about Trump doing to Kamala.
JB has also insinuated via his never ending criticism of Clarence Thomas that certainly is not authentically black. If you don't agree with JB a 100% you can't possibly be authentically black. FTR what exactly is the criteria to be declared " authentically black "? I'm guessing rule #1 is to be a registered Democrat? :D
Judge Joe Brown was a registered democrat for a long time. Sounds like he is not authentically black either.

Especially if you heard all those tirades on WorldStar about Kamala being a who-ahh and Joe an extreme racist.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:01 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:36 pm Or admit that black Americans also have jobs that aren't low skill entry level....so what Trump said was stupid.
I've never met someone who has your education, and is THIS partisan, and won't just own the partisanship, and recognize you are ALWAYS going to look at everything with a R by it in the best possible light....and anything with a D by it in the worst possible light. Just a hair of self awareness would help you SO much.

So to answer your question: you can play the EXACT same stupid game with Biden's quote "if you don't vote for me, you're not black".

Because GENERALLY speaking, Biden's is saying his economic policies are better for black Americans than Trump's.

Which is why it's a racist thing to say. Now apply that to Trump and "black jobs". Get it?
:lol: ...No. Biden is telling them if they don't vote for him, they're not authentically black.
JB has also insinuated via his never ending criticism of Clarence Thomas that certainly is not authentically black. If you don't agree with JB a 100% you can't possibly be authentically black. FTR what exactly is the criteria to be declared " authentically black "? I'm guessing rule #1 is to be a registered Democrat? :D
Judge Joe Brown was a registered democrat for a long time. Sounds like he is not authentically black either.

Especially if you heard all those tirades on WorldStar about Kamala being a who-ahh and Joe an extreme racist.
Maybe some of our more progressive friends on this forum can compose 2 lists to simplify this dilemma for those of us not as enlightened as they are.
One list for authentically black
One list for faux black
8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:57 am
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:23 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:31 am There's a difference in interpreting things like "black jobs" and "sh~thole countries" and "I'm gonna rule like a dictator on the first day only" and "you won't have to vote any more... it'll be fixed" and "turned black" on and on

vs. mixing up politicians names and locations and other gaffes.
Are we sure a ride down the slippery slope of Biden quotes would only produce name/location mixups and gaffes? :roll:

How the press and social media and politicians themselves edit, distort and curate pithy sound bites for desired context can make benign appear malignant, and visa-versa. Easy enough to find examples illustrating this phenomenon from all sides. Consequences for being called out are minimal, as the points are already on the scoreboard and the base has gobbled up and regurgitated the message. It's already on to the next, and the next, ad infinitum.
What do you think Trump meant by black jobs?
That got addressed above. What do you think Biden meant by these utterances?

"I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Or "Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Or "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a racial jungle."
I asked you a simple question
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

You guys are just too much.

What you're telling us is that you're allowed to spin what Trump said until it's benign........but this same BS spin is NOT allowed when it comes to Biden.

And it's a "coincidence" that those of you who swear what Trump said was awesome, and what Biden said was racist....are all Republicans.

You guys are too old and too freaking educated to play this toddler game.

BOTH Trump AND Biden said racist garbage. That's it. That's what happened. But please fellas, tell us again how it's impossible for any with the magic R to say something racist. I can do this all day....stills are running.... :roll:
ggait

Post by ggait »

So are JD Vance’s kids fake Indian? White? Real Indian? Fake white?

And what do we think Tiger Woods really is?

Very complicated.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:31 pm

What you're telling us is that you're allowed to spin what Trump said until it's benign........but this same BS spin is NOT allowed when it comes to Biden.

And it's a "coincidence" that those of you who swear what Trump said was awesome, and what Biden said was racist....are all Republicans.

BOTH Trump AND Biden said racist garbage. That's it. That's what happened. But please fellas, tell us again how it's impossible for any with the magic R to say something racist. I can do this all day....stills are running.... :roll:
Fan - the voice of reason! I read this stuff and I wince at the absurdity of it. Kamala gets it cause she is a minority, she understands. My concern is the race baiting happens way too frequently on both sides. As for JD Vance's children, who cares!
Typical Lax Dad

Have you noticed the same people that were in an uproar about the deplorables comment can’t bring themselves to defend black peoples? It’s always them and people like them.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Anybody that has a job is a black job.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I'm not defending Trump at all.

Spin away. I never said what anyone could or couldn't do.

I'm talking about Biden. And Joe Brown's comments about Biden weren't just about Biden saying racist things. It was about him actually doing racist things as a politician.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:24 pm
I'm talking about Biden. And Joe Brown's comments about Biden weren't just about Biden saying racist things. It was about him actually doing racist things as a politician.
I'd imagine this isn't news....but we STILL have a mess of laws on the books that are racist. Criminal Justice system....

I have no interest in spinning what EITHER Trump or Biden said. Which is the point.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:59 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:52 am [youtube][/youtube]
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:40 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:37 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:20 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:45 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:33 am Joe was going to get waxed in Nov. On god….

Initially I didn’t think Kamala would have a chance stepping in this late but coming around that she can whoop his fat a**. I’m praying she goads him into some serious mysoginstif racist stuff. It shouldn’t be hard.
Over/under on how long it takes for him to use the hard n word? I know there are apparently Apprentice tapes with him letting loose. If he gets pi$$ed off enough I could see him accidentally letting it slip.
To his people, that word is just "anti-woke." So NP.
Just heard from a West Indian woman that has never voted in this country who said she is registering to vote and will vote for Kamala and there is a lot of Gen Z energy behind her. I know several people that have said they are donating to a presidential campaign for the first time. A hood rat that was all in for Trump last year has changed his tune and he said he knows guys that feel the same. Trump's "black jobs" comment is his "deplorables"..... A small sample....time will tell.
In her camp cautiously but I would not this “she’s young” sh*t has to stop, she’s already older the the average presidents age.
The proffer was “someone youngER”…no need to qualify it. She’s 59. Now that’s old? Median age is 55.
Btw yes, 59 is old! It’ll be different when I get there. But today it’s old.
Not in the context of wanting someone younger than two octogenarians.
Don’t be such an incrementalist, dream big!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:39 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:06 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:35 pm What are "black" jobs?
You don’t follow the NBA?
The NBA MVPs since 2017-18 have all been immigrants. Dang, stealing black jobs? 🤷‍♂️
Shoot I don’t even think of that! In that case let Putin reunite the USSR. F**k those cro-Serb-slov agile deft shooting centers and their team first focus!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:20 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:39 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:06 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:35 pm What are "black" jobs?
You don’t follow the NBA?
The NBA MVPs since 2017-18 have all been immigrants. Dang, stealing black jobs? 🤷‍♂️
Well....that's a point for Trump. ;) :lol:
Until he claims Jordan is afraid to play him and lose then Jordan is so offended he jack reacher’s his way inside the White House and murders Trump by continuously dunking on him thereby killing him via “teabag bludgeoning” but because we all conspired to put Kamala in the White House he will be pardoned before trial and join her cabinet as secretary of defense and also by request allowed to oversee
The gaming agencies.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:57 am
WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:23 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:31 am There's a difference in interpreting things like "black jobs" and "sh~thole countries" and "I'm gonna rule like a dictator on the first day only" and "you won't have to vote any more... it'll be fixed" and "turned black" on and on

vs. mixing up politicians names and locations and other gaffes.
Are we sure a ride down the slippery slope of Biden quotes would only produce name/location mixups and gaffes? :roll:

How the press and social media and politicians themselves edit, distort and curate pithy sound bites for desired context can make benign appear malignant, and visa-versa. Easy enough to find examples illustrating this phenomenon from all sides. Consequences for being called out are minimal, as the points are already on the scoreboard and the base has gobbled up and regurgitated the message. It's already on to the next, and the next, ad infinitum.
What do you think Trump meant by black jobs?
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:37 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:34 am
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:48 pm More confusion, rather than understanding?

He meant the jobs of Black people. And we’ve been using that term for a while," said Diante Johnson, president of the Black Conservative Federation. "It’s any job. Instead of Black people having unlimited accessibility to all types of jobs, illegal immigrants are taking their jobs from them."

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/what-i ... debate.amp
It's weird that people have to continually explain/spin what Trump actually meant when he speaks vs. what he said.
Well, folks have been trying to figure out what Biden has trying to say for almost 4 years. Fortunately our forum members have been here to interpret Biden speak for all of us. :D
What's weird are close minded people who insist on only accepting the latest ever-changing woke terminology,
then impugning the motives of people who do not use the latest woke term. What was previously the preferred terminology is now insensitive (or worse). It's a gimmick to perpetuate perpetual victim status.
Calling others victim card players is just fantastic! Give us some more gold please.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Of course it’s vowels aggressive and presumptuous to speak for black folks, generally or otherwise, being not black. And if you go down that path you better bring a lot of supporting evidence
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:12 pm

Maybe some of our more progressive friends on this forum can compose 2 lists to simplify this dilemma for those of us not as enlightened as they are.
One list for faux black
8-)
If you’re afraid of then, which is likely shade driven, they black. If you’re not, they ain’t black. Probably more likely viet cong then.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:12 pm

One list for faux black
8-)
If you’re afraid of then, which is likely shade driven, they black. If you’re not, they ain’t black. Probably more likely viet cong then.
Strike #1.... Take another swing.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”