~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:55 pm He's made new speeches about new policies. So has the Republican party...they actually put out a platform with plenty of new things on it.

You don't care. You're here to throw stones, and ignore what the R's do that you might disagree with.

Again, you have ZERO interest in discussing ideas.
I'm content with the 2024 RNC platform.' not to be confused with Project 2025.
I don't expect to sell it to anyone in this forum, & debating it with you, or most of the rest of this forum, is an exercise in futility.
Most of the former posters who would agree with me have been squelched or run off by the hostility.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:08 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:55 pm He's made new speeches about new policies. So has the Republican party...they actually put out a platform with plenty of new things on it.

You don't care. You're here to throw stones, and ignore what the R's do that you might disagree with.

I don't expect to sell it to anyone in this forum, & debating it with you, or most of the rest of this forum, is an exercise in futility.
Most of the former posters who would agree with me have been squelched or run off by the hostility.
You're full of Sh9t. COMPLETELY full of sh9t.

And I'm SPECIFICALLY talking about the R Platform...which I actually read. Not 2025.

There is PLENTY of policy there that I agree with. And PLENTY of ideas that you and I agree with.

I disagree with the spleen and hate that GUSHES from the Preamble "America is in serious decline"....basically a FoxNation infomercial designed to scare everyone who is your age.

You are the one who's taken it upon himself to play this Us vs. Them game. Not me. I'm willing and ready to discuss ideas, doubly so because Trump will be our President.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:16 pm

And I'm SPECIFICALLY talking about the R Platform...which I actually read. Not 2025.

There is PLENTY of policy there that I agree with. And PLENTY of ideas that you and I agree with.

I disagree with the spleen and hate that GUSHES from the Preamble "America is in serious decline"....basically a FoxNation infomercial designed to scare everyone who is your age.

You are the one who's taken it upon himself to play this Us vs. Them game. Not me. I'm willing and ready to discuss ideas, doubly so because Trump will be our President.
I agree that we are in decline. Look at what's going on in Ukraine, the ME, & West Pac. Look at our national debt, unfunded future entitlements, personal debt, declining standard of living for middle class & below, loss of control of the border & expense of supporting the flood of low skill migrants, lack of skilled HS grads, mountains of student debt for dropouts or worthless degrees, difficulty in meeting required military recruitment , difficulty in protecting Pres candidate & threats to SC Justices, public safety in our cities.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:28 pm

I agree that we are in decline. Look at what's going on in Ukraine, the ME, & West Pac. Look at our national debt, unfunded future entitlements, personal debt, declining standard of living for middle class & below, loss of control of the border & expense of supporting the flood of low skill migrants, lack of skilled HS grads, mountains of student debt for dropouts or worthless degrees, difficulty in meeting required military recruitment , difficulty in protecting Pres candidate & threats to SC Justices, public safety in our cities.
.... and none of this has been a problem for many decades. ^^ old guy with selective memory :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:56 pm

.... and none of this has been a problem for many decades. ^^ old guy with selective memory :lol:
Don't worry. Climate change is going to kill us all anyway.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:59 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:54 pm OS, remember:

Trump is "a threat to democracy."
Trump "Seized Control" of the Republican Party.
He did seize control. Do you remember what the Republican platform was last election? Steak dinner says you don't remember.
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:54 pm The democrats, meanwhile remain defiantly oblivious to the fact that they saddled my party (and potentially the county) with Kamala.

You can't make this stuff up.
Wait....so you've now registered as a Democrat?
Been registered as a democrat for a few years now.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:45 pm
Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:39 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:17 am [
No.
Not at all. But me and many others do have a set of eyes sand the ability to compare it to how he talked, walked, and behaved before.
Easy enough to see something has been working on him for a while.
I hope you're never charged with being a care giver or keeping an eye out on elderly family members or friends.
:oops:
I am currently DOING EXACTLY THAT right- now so please SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club.
Be wary of the warning signs.
It isn't always just "old age."
Being in your club doesn't mean ANYTHING to me regarding the subject in question. I don't need to be a member nor do I want to be.

You made a BIG assumption about me that turned out to be WRONG. Throws some cold water on your original statement of how big an expert you are.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:18 pm

He did seize control. Do you remember what the Republican platform was last election? Steak dinner says you don't remember.
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:54 pm The democrats, meanwhile remain defiantly oblivious to the fact that they saddled my party (and potentially the county) with Kamala.

Well then by all means, throw all the stones you want! I didn't know that, sorry.

Now you're treating a political party the way our Founders' intended: don't worry about the "other guy", you don't like them, right? Focus ALL your energy and criticism on the people and party you voted into office.

Good on ya, Kram. Major kudos for not putting up with your party's BS.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:16 pm
No.
Not at all. But me and many others do have a set of eyes sand the ability to compare it to how he talked, walked, and behaved before.
I hope you're never charged with being a care giver or keeping an eye out on elderly family members or friends.
I am currently DOING EXACTLY THAT right- now so please SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club.
Being in your club doesn't mean ANYTHING to me regarding the subject in question. I don't need to be a member nor do I want to be.

You made a BIG assumption about me that turned out to be WRONG. Throws some cold water on your original statement of how big an expert you are.
Caring for a loved one with any issue involving any type of cognitive decline is the worst experience you can ever possibly imagine. My sisters and brother lived through it when dementia hit my dad hard and fast. We took care of him 24/7 for as long as we could. You can't describe the heartache you feel to anyone who has not experienced it. Watching your father die in bits and pieces one day at a time made me do something I thought I would never do. I prayed he would die. He left this world with no sense of dignity left of the man he was.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:55 pm
No.
Welcome to the club.

Caring for a loved one with any issue involving any type of cognitive decline is the worst experience you can ever possibly imagine. My sisters and brother lived through it when dementia hit my dad hard and fast. We took care of him 24/7 for as long as we could. You can't describe the heartache you feel to anyone who has not experienced it. Watching your father die in bits and pieces one day at a time made me do something I thought I would never do. I prayed he would die. He left this world with no sense of dignity left of the man he was.
Ugh. My uncle is dealing with this with his wife. It's awful. Just...as awful as awful gets. Sorry anyone has to go through it.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:58 pm
No.
Welcome to the club.

Ugh. My uncle is dealing with this with his wife. It's awful. Just...as awful as awful gets. Sorry anyone has to go through it.
Tell me about it. My point to Kram was that he made an incorrect assumption about my views on the topic and my real life experience with it while telling me I didn't rate to have an opinion. He then welcomed me to whatever club he was talking about.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:48 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Well then by all means, throw all the stones you want! I didn't know that, sorry.

Now you're treating a political party the way our Founders' intended: don't worry about the "other guy", you don't like them, right? Focus ALL your energy and criticism on the people and party you voted into office.

Good on ya, Kram. Major kudos for not putting up with your party's BS.
Our founding fathers were known from time to time to settle their disagreements at 10 paces with dueling pistols. If you can't settle your differences civil then settle them with a lead ball.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:02 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:58 pm
No.
Welcome to the club.

Tell me about it. My point to Kram was that he made an incorrect assumption about my views on the topic and my real life experience with it while telling me I didn't rate to have an opinion. He then welcomed me to whatever club he was talking about.
I'm not sure what my incorrect assumption was about your views on the topic.
I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion. My point wasn't about your willingness to take care of someone.
My point was- I'm not sure how you missed Biden's obvious decline over the past few years.
SO, No, I'm not a DR. But as someone who has been taking daily care of someone with dementia and a laundry list of other medical ailments for the past couple years, Biden's decline was visibly obvious to me.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I'm not doing any of that and it looked visibly obvious to these eyes too.
There's just no denying that Joe looks a little on the shaky side.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:51 pm Tell me about it. My point to Kram was that he made an incorrect assumption about my views on the topic and my real life experience with it while telling me I didn't rate to have an opinion. He then welcomed me to whatever club he was talking about.
I'm not sure what my incorrect assumption was about your views on the topic.
I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion. My point wasn't about your willingness to take care of someone.
My point was- I'm not sure how you missed Biden's obvious decline over the past few years.
SO, No, I'm not a DR. But as someone who has been taking daily care of someone with dementia and a laundry list of other medical ailments for the past couple years, Biden's decline was visibly obvious to me.
My point was how you could diagnose Biden from watching him on TV.
Then you launched into the other issues which you now seem to distance yourself from.

I never ventured an opinion on his health and you certainly don't know what my opinion is about that as I never expressed it. You continue to ASSUME what my opinion is.

End of discussion for me.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:37 pm
OCanada wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:32 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:20 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:45 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:38 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:41 pm Pew poll I saw earlier today claim only 53% of republicans think Trump is too old to run for President. 75% of democrats thought that of Biden.
I'd venture that Biden's age wasn't the only issue.
The obvious decline and traits of Parkinson's that reared its head during the debate were.
Finally showcasing those things pushed the party's hand.
So....moving the goalposts so that you don't have to admit that Trump will be 82 while in office, and makes ZERO sense during speeches, and confuses names ALL THE TIME, Kram.

Be better. Biden is out in Jan. Time to focus your Medical degree on Trump....and use the same laser focus you used for Biden's speeches, and start focusing on Trump's speeches.

Or admit you don't care if Trump is senile. Pick one.
When Trump gets anywhere near as senile as Biden is, we'll let you know.
IF Trump was senile, he would not have been nominated.
Unlike Biden & Harris, he easily won a competitive primary vs numerous younger candidates.
That was pure BS. Based on a fiction, Trump ssized control of tge Republican party years ago. Who were these candidates and what chance did they have to Win the nomination? Any analysis during primary season by an established source like WaPo or NYT etc you coukdvlink here.

The head ofvthe RNC is who?? How did that happen.
The white spice is bad for the consumer in large doses
You might not like the results of the (R) primary. I didn't - I preferred any of the other candidates, except Vivek.
But you can't make the case that Trump didn't win the nomination, fair & square.
He's obviously the most popular candidate of (R) voters & their preference over Biden &/or Harris & the Dems' "weird" policies.
Everything the Dems & MSM threw at him only made him stronger.
Like it or not, he is the now the undisputed leader of the GOP.
He has been since before the primaries.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:54 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:37 pm
OCanada wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:32 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:20 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:45 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:38 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:41 pm Pew poll I saw earlier today claim only 53% of republicans think Trump is too old to run for President. 75% of democrats thought that of Biden.
I'd venture that Biden's age wasn't the only issue.
The obvious decline and traits of Parkinson's that reared its head during the debate were.
Finally showcasing those things pushed the party's hand.
So....moving the goalposts so that you don't have to admit that Trump will be 82 while in office, and makes ZERO sense during speeches, and confuses names ALL THE TIME, Kram.

Be better. Biden is out in Jan. Time to focus your Medical degree on Trump....and use the same laser focus you used for Biden's speeches, and start focusing on Trump's speeches.

Or admit you don't care if Trump is senile. Pick one.
When Trump gets anywhere near as senile as Biden is, we'll let you know.
IF Trump was senile, he would not have been nominated.
Unlike Biden & Harris, he easily won a competitive primary vs numerous younger candidates.
That was pure BS. Based on a fiction, Trump ssized control of tge Republican party years ago. Who were these candidates and what chance did they have to Win the nomination? Any analysis during primary season by an established source like WaPo or NYT etc you coukdvlink here.

The head ofvthe RNC is who?? How did that happen.
The white spice is bad for the consumer in large doses
You might not like the results of the (R) primary. I didn't - I preferred any of the other candidates, except Vivek.
But you can't make the case that Trump didn't win the nomination, fair & square.
He's obviously the most popular candidate of (R) voters & their preference over Biden &/or Harris & the Dems' "weird" policies.
Everything the Dems & MSM threw at him only made him stronger.
Like it or not, he is the now the undisputed leader of the GOP.
OS, remember:

Scary, right?!

Yet Trump is the candidate who was actually voted to run for president by the people of his party. You know, in the primary.

The democrats, meanwhile remain defiantly oblivious to the fact that they saddled my party (and potentially the county) with Kamala.

https://prospect.org/politics/trumps-40 ... -promises/

You can make this stuff up. Trump does it all the time,

If Trump was senile he would not have been nominated is pure sci fi. The did not care he is totally morally bankrupt. They don’t like him much but he had overwhelming cash and controlled the party. He would have bern nominated

Defiantly oblivious white nationalists continue to arrack Kamala ( black jod) Harris while supporting a chameleon and a career criminal.

Trump promised to fix the border. He did nothing except
direct his dupes to not pass the bi-partisan bill to sddress those issues.

Trump promised to replace Obamacare with the bedt healthcare plan ever. He did nothing.

He promised to transfer wealth to the wealthy. He fid manage to do that massively while raiding taxes on the poor.

Trump also managed to pocket $10 million in cash from Egypt and have Barr block and investigation. God know how many other bribes he pocketed.

Trump promised a renaissance in manufacturing. He did nothing.

He promised infrastructure improvements . He did nothing

He promised to uphold the Constitution. He did not.

Trump lied 30,000 times while President. He spent a
Life time lying. It is a good indicator of what hos promises are worth.
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:50 pm He promised to transfer wealth to the wealthy. He fid manage to do that massively while raiding taxes on the poor.
Trump taxed a great deal of high tax blue state wealth by capping the SALT deduction.

How did gross tax revenues compare after Trump's tax package was implemented ?
https://austinscott.house.gov/2023/1/ju ... port-shows
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:15 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:56 pm

Don't worry. Climate change is going to kill us all anyway.
👍
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”