~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:41 pm Pew poll I saw earlier today claim only 53% of republicans think Trump is too old to run for President. 75% of democrats thought that of Biden.
I think I saw a pew poll saying 75% of Republicans prefer carrots with dinner and 80% of Democrats prefer peas. I'm waiting patiently to see what next weeks poll says. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:41 pm Pew poll I saw earlier today claim only 53% of republicans think Trump is too old to run for President. 75% of democrats thought that of Biden.
Oh, that's because like so many things, bad stuff doesn't apply to the magic letter R. :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:12 pm
OCanada wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:27 am Incorrect. Trump lost in court a judgment to pay about $80 million to E Jean Carrol. The judge had a comment or two on what it meant
I know that. I read the judges comments and they were harsh as was the CIVIL PENALTY. It was not a criminal conviction in a criminal court. Had he been convicted of the actual crime of sexual assault he would have been a true blue convicted felon. FTR the way I feel about sexual predators I wish he had been convicted in a criminal court. trump would have been a very popular guy in prison. He would have made a lot of new friends.
C&S, masquerading as Nancy Mace. Nice!
Sigh, has such high hopes for Mace…in the spank bank. Then she turned mongoloid. Bummer. She’s naturally prettier than the other trash the reps love to talk like their Giselle. Jrs girl is gross son.frankly every time someone raise new one as a presidential candidate all I think is “what kind of judgement does a guy who hit that have?”
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I'd venture that Biden's age wasn't the only issue.
The obvious decline and traits of Parkinson's that reared its head during the debate were.
Finally showcasing those things pushed the party's hand.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:38 am
The obvious decline and traits of Parkinson's that reared its head during the debate were.
Are you now a MD? qualified to diagnose someone with Parkinson's by watching them on television? :oops:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... for a guy (Biden) that just got run off being the democratic party pick as presidential candidate, he looks and seems really happy in his public appearances.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:48 am
Are you now a MD? qualified to diagnose someone with Parkinson's by watching them on television? :oops:
No.
Not at all. But me and many others do have a set of eyes sand the ability to compare it to how he talked, walked, and behaved before.
Easy enough to see something has been working on him for a while.
I hope you're never charged with being a care giver or keeping an eye out on elderly family members or friends.
:oops:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:17 am [
No.
Not at all. But me and many others do have a set of eyes sand the ability to compare it to how he talked, walked, and behaved before.
I hope you're never charged with being a care giver or keeping an eye out on elderly family members or friends.
I am currently DOING EXACTLY THAT right- now so please SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

So....moving the goalposts so that you don't have to admit that Trump will be 82 while in office, and makes ZERO sense during speeches, and confuses names ALL THE TIME, Kram.

Be better. Biden is out in Jan. Time to focus your Medical degree on Trump....and use the same laser focus you used for Biden's speeches, and start focusing on Trump's speeches.

Or admit you don't care if Trump is senile. Pick one.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:45 am
So....moving the goalposts so that you don't have to admit that Trump will be 82 while in office, and makes ZERO sense during speeches, and confuses names ALL THE TIME, Kram.

Be better. Biden is out in Jan. Time to focus your Medical degree on Trump....and use the same laser focus you used for Biden's speeches, and start focusing on Trump's speeches.

When Trump gets anywhere near as senile as Biden is, we'll let you know.
IF Trump was senile, he would not have been nominated.
Unlike Biden & Harris, he easily won a competitive primary vs numerous younger candidates.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:20 pm

Unlike Biden & Harris, he easily won a competitive primary vs numerous younger candidates.
That was pure BS. Based on a fiction, Trump ssized control of tge Republican party years ago. Who were these candidates and what chance did they have to Win the nomination? Any analysis during primary season by an established source like WaPo or NYT etc you coukdvlink here.

The head ofvthe RNC is who?? How did that happen.
The white spice is bad for the consumer in large doses
a fan

Post by a fan »

OCanada wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:32 pm

That was pure BS. Based on a fiction, Trump ssized control of tge Republican party years ago. Who were these candidates and what chance did they have to Win the nomination? Any analysis during primary season by an established source like WaPo or NYT etc you coukdvlink here.

He's trolling. he knows Trump doesn't make a lick of sense in his speeches...it's all verbal salad, just like all senile people. Mixes up names, etc.

Doesn't matter what happens, Old Salt has Wild West Quick Draw excuses at the ready.

He thinks he'll turn to stone if he says anything bad about the letter R. Same with the rest of the Republicans here.

Notice the Trump thread has ZERO posts. Nothing about his policies.

What do these posters do? Spend their time on two things: 1. the Dems are bad, no matter what, and 2. the rest of their time they make excuses for Trump. Oh, that's not racist, and it's perfectly normal to mix up names in speech after speech after speech.

Rinse. Repeat. Four years of trolling. And we'll get 4 more about how Vance slipped on a banana peel and "forgot" to pass any bills helping the working class, or Trump "bumped his head" and that's why he didn't pass any immigration bills.'

They don't want to discuss ideas. They want to tell us that Dems are bad, and Republicans are awesome....ideas are footnotes to that.
old salt

Post by old salt »

You might not like the results of the (R) primary. I didn't - I preferred any of the other candidates, except Vivek.
But you can't make the case that Trump didn't win the nomination, fair & square.
He's obviously the most popular candidate of (R) voters & their preference over Biden &/or Harris & the Dems' "weird" policies.
Everything the Dems & MSM threw at him only made him stronger.
Like it or not, he is the now the undisputed leader of the GOP.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:39 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:17 am [
No.
I am currently DOING EXACTLY THAT right- now so please SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club.
Be wary of the warning signs.
It isn't always just "old age."
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:46 pm Notice the Trump thread has ZERO posts. Nothing about his policies.

What do these posters do? Spend their time on two things: 1. the Dems are bad, no matter what, and 2. the rest of their time they make excuses for Trump. Oh, that's not racist, and it's perfectly normal to mix up names in speech after speech after speech.

Rinse. Repeat. Four years of trolling. And we'll get 4 more about how Vance slipped on a banana peel and "forgot" to pass any bills helping the working class, or Trump "bumped his head" and that's why he didn't pass any immigration bills.'

They don't want to discuss ideas. They want to tell us that Dems are bad, and Republicans are awesome....ideas are footnotes to that.
:lol: ...did you pull a Rip Van Winkle from 2017 to 2021 ? We know what Trump's policies are. We know what decisions he made.
They've been discussed & debated here, ad infinitum.

It would be helpful to hear what Kamala's policies are...this week.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:37 pm

You might not like the results of the (R) primary. I didn't - I preferred any of the other candidates, except Vivek.
But you can't make the case that Trump didn't win the nomination, fair & square.
He's obviously the most popular candidate of (R) voters & their preference over Biden &/or Harris & the Dems' "weird" policies.
Everything the Dems & MSM threw at him only made him stronger.
Like it or not, he is the now the undisputed leader of the GOP.
OS, remember:

Trump is "a threat to democracy."
Trump "Seized Control" of the Republican Party.

Scary, right?!

Yet Trump is the candidate who was actually voted to run for president by the people of his party. You know, in the primary.

The democrats, meanwhile remain defiantly oblivious to the fact that they saddled my party (and potentially the county) with Kamala.

You can't make this stuff up.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:52 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:46 pm Notice the Trump thread has ZERO posts. Nothing about his policies.

:lol: ...did you pull a Rip Van Winkle from 2017 to 2021 ? We know what Trump's policies are. We know what decisions he made.
They've been discussed & debated here, ad infinitum.
He's made new speeches about new policies. So has the Republican party...they actually put out a platform with plenty of new things on it.

You don't care. You're here to throw stones, and ignore what the R's do that you might disagree with.

Again, you have ZERO interest in discussing ideas.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:54 pm OS, remember:

Trump is "a threat to democracy."
Trump "Seized Control" of the Republican Party.
He did seize control. Do you remember what the Republican platform was last election? Steak dinner says you don't remember.
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:54 pm The democrats, meanwhile remain defiantly oblivious to the fact that they saddled my party (and potentially the county) with Kamala.

You can't make this stuff up.
Wait....so you've now registered as a Democrat?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Pelosi's new book shares warnings she received from doctors and other mental health professionals about Trump's mental state in 2019. For those who think Trump's current mental condition is better than Biden's, you are full of sh*t!! The man is and has been in serious mental decline since the day he took office as well as mentally ill!

70,000 mental health professionals signed a letter indicating their opinion that Trump was mentally ill. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... al-illness

:roll: :roll:
Last edited by jhu72 on Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:03 pm
Pelosi's new book shares warnings she received from doctors and other mental health professionals about Trump's mental state in 2019. For those who think Trump's current mental condition is better than Biden's, you are full of sh*t!! The man is and has been in serious mental decline since the day he took office as well as mentally ill!
:roll: :roll:
They don't "think" one way or ther other, JHU72.

They don't care. Full stop. They can't even PRETEND to care.

Return to “POLITICS”