Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:47 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:09 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:37 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:29 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:16 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:00 pm Secret Service has a demonstrated lack of operational control for YEARS now highlight not only by this recent FUBAR but also the debacle around January 6. While do report to DHS in this last case, SS had total operational control over all facets of the event. It's all very sketchy.

If I am at DHS I'm asking What the heck is up at the Secret Service? If I'm a protectee, I'm petrified. :oops:
You would think of ALL the things that don't work right.....the rich and powerful protectees in the Exec branch would make doggone sure their families' protection was flawless. Guess not.
That, of course, assumes that they have some measure of control over their security - which they don't. :oops:

Fatso gets it - there has not been an outdoor event since that last FUBAR
Trump and his people were warned about outdoor venues long ago. They didn't listen!
It took longer than usual to blame Trump.
So very true
He was also later DEMOTED from Rear Admiral to Captain by the Navy for inappropriate conduct while at the WH

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ronny-jack ... physician/

Apparently a bit premature on the canonization of this person. :oops: :oops: :oops:
:roll: ...yet somehow he served 13 years (2006-19) as a WH doc under Bush, Obama & Trump.
The supposed incident cited was in 2014 & was not acted upon until 2022 - 3 years after he'd retired & become a (R) Congressman.
Even Nicole Wallace said nice things about Doctor Ronnie. It was a partisan political hit job. You're a sucker.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/opinions ... index.html
Montana Senator Jon Tester in particular ought to be ashamed of publicly airing unproven allegations against a Navy Admiral and doctor who has served his nation and three Commanders-in-Chief with honor. Tester sullied the reputation of a good man and no doubt chilled many people who ever had a fleeting thought of offering themselves up for public service.

Where does Jackson go to get his reputation back? Nowhere. The Internet is forever.
But debating Jackson’s qualifications in committee and Tester’s short-circuiting the process with his McCarthy-like smear campaign are two different things. After all, most of Jackson’s White House service came during President Barack Obama’s eight years.

Two of the accusations – that Dr. Jackson drunkenly banged on a female colleague’s hotel door in the middle of the night and wrecked a government vehicle – were busted over the weekend. The Secret Service disputed the allegations of door-banging and the White House, according to the Washington Post, said officials reviewed Jackson’s vehicle records and found “three minor incidents” but “no evidence” that Jackson had wrecked a car.

Tester’s allegations painted a picture of Jackson as some sort of drunken, pill-pushing quack, handing out drugs willy-nilly (Tester claimed on national television Jackson was called “The Candyman”) and generally conducting himself dishonorably.

These allegations were so outrageous that Jonathan Swan, the reporter from Axios who broke the original story that Jackson’s nomination was in trouble, refused to print them. In an interview with Fox News, Swan expressed a “sense of deep concern and anger” about how Tester and the media circulated the accusation against Jackson “because I broke that stupid story on Sunday… [that] his confirmation is in peril…The reason I wrote it that way is not because I didn’t know what the allegations were. I was given them on Friday. I knew what these allegations were. But I don’t know if they are true … So I’m not just going to go, ‘Well, it’s alleged, and I am hearing that this guy did all of these terrible things, and x, y, and z,’ because I have no idea if it’s true or not. And clearly neither does Jon Tester. Surely, this is a problem.”

If Tester believes his allegations are true, why didn’t he demand emergency hearings about how an alcohol-fueled pill mill was being run out of the White House? Why aren’t we demanding an inquiry into how someone of such low character was entrusted with the President’s health for eight years? Look at what President Obama himself wrote about Dr. Jackson. “Ronny’s positive impact cannot be overstated. He is a tremendous asset to the entire White House team.”
Obama called Dr. Jackson “a most impressive leader,” recommended him for promotion, and praised his “incredible work ethic and follow-through.”

Some of these compliments and recommendations came after the supposed car wrecks and door-banging incident; that’s hardly the kind of endorsement one gets from the President of the United States after making a habit of acting recklessly.

Ronny Jackson may not have been the best choice to run the VA, but we’ll never know thanks to the time-honored Washington tradition of destroying good people who raise their hands when the president asks them to step forward. Repeatedly of late, Democrats have been the ones to delay, try to block, and vote against qualified people for executive branch positions.

Mike Pompeo, first in his class at West Point and a Harvard Law graduate who performed admirably as CIA Director, received 42 Democratic ‘no’ votes for the sin of having been nominated by Trump.
The appointment of Richard Grenell as Ambassador to Germany was delayed for more than one year, as Democrats objected to it moving forward on numerous occasions. He was finally confirmed last week, with the 42 Democrats voting no. Grenell is eminently qualified to serve as an ambassador with a long and distinguished career of diplomatic service during the Bush Administration.

But that’s no matter to the Democrats, who would prefer President Trump not staff his government. Having failed to beat him in an election, Democrats like Jon Tester and others are now playing a despicable game of maligning anyone who carries nomination papers signed by Donald J. Trump.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves, and voters in November should hold this behavior against Tester and any other Democrat who participates in this craven D.C. circus.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:04 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:00 pm Secret Service has a demonstrated lack of operational control for YEARS now highlight not only by this recent FUBAR but also the debacle around January 6. While do report to DHS in this last case, SS had total operational control over all facets of the event. It's all very sketchy.

If I am at DHS I'm asking What the heck is up at the Secret Service? If I'm a protectee, I'm petrified. :oops:
You would think of ALL the things that don't work right.....the rich and powerful protectees in the Exec branch would make doggone sure their families' protection was flawless. Guess not.
That, of course, assumes that they have some measure of control over their security - which they don't. :oops:

Trump and his people were warned about outdoor venues long ago. They didn't listen!
So very true
He was also later DEMOTED from Rear Admiral to Captain by the Navy for inappropriate conduct while at the WH

Apparently a bit premature on the canonization of this person. :oops: :oops: :oops:
:roll: ...yet somehow he served 13 years (2006-19) as a WH doc under Bush, Obama & Trump.
The supposed incident cited was in 2014 & was not acted upon until 2022 - 3 years after he'd retired & become a (R) Congressman.
Even Nicole Wallace said nice things about Doctor Ronnie. It was a partisan political hit job. You're a sucker.

Montana Senator Jon Tester in particular ought to be ashamed of publicly airing unproven allegations against a Navy Admiral and doctor who has served his nation and three Commanders-in-Chief with honor. Tester sullied the reputation of a good man and no doubt chilled many people who ever had a fleeting thought of offering themselves up for public service.

Where does Jackson go to get his reputation back? Nowhere. The Internet is forever.
But debating Jackson’s qualifications in committee and Tester’s short-circuiting the process with his McCarthy-like smear campaign are two different things. After all, most of Jackson’s White House service came during President Barack Obama’s eight years.

Two of the accusations – that Dr. Jackson drunkenly banged on a female colleague’s hotel door in the middle of the night and wrecked a government vehicle – were busted over the weekend. The Secret Service disputed the allegations of door-banging and the White House, according to the Washington Post, said officials reviewed Jackson’s vehicle records and found “three minor incidents” but “no evidence” that Jackson had wrecked a car.

Tester’s allegations painted a picture of Jackson as some sort of drunken, pill-pushing quack, handing out drugs willy-nilly (Tester claimed on national television Jackson was called “The Candyman”) and generally conducting himself dishonorably.

These allegations were so outrageous that Jonathan Swan, the reporter from Axios who broke the original story that Jackson’s nomination was in trouble, refused to print them. In an interview with Fox News, Swan expressed a “sense of deep concern and anger” about how Tester and the media circulated the accusation against Jackson “because I broke that stupid story on Sunday… [that] his confirmation is in peril…The reason I wrote it that way is not because I didn’t know what the allegations were. I was given them on Friday. I knew what these allegations were. But I don’t know if they are true … So I’m not just going to go, ‘Well, it’s alleged, and I am hearing that this guy did all of these terrible things, and x, y, and z,’ because I have no idea if it’s true or not. And clearly neither does Jon Tester. Surely, this is a problem.”

If Tester believes his allegations are true, why didn’t he demand emergency hearings about how an alcohol-fueled pill mill was being run out of the White House? Why aren’t we demanding an inquiry into how someone of such low character was entrusted with the President’s health for eight years? Look at what President Obama himself wrote about Dr. Jackson. “Ronny’s positive impact cannot be overstated. He is a tremendous asset to the entire White House team.”
Obama called Dr. Jackson “a most impressive leader,” recommended him for promotion, and praised his “incredible work ethic and follow-through.”

Some of these compliments and recommendations came after the supposed car wrecks and door-banging incident; that’s hardly the kind of endorsement one gets from the President of the United States after making a habit of acting recklessly.

Ronny Jackson may not have been the best choice to run the VA, but we’ll never know thanks to the time-honored Washington tradition of destroying good people who raise their hands when the president asks them to step forward. Repeatedly of late, Democrats have been the ones to delay, try to block, and vote against qualified people for executive branch positions.

Mike Pompeo, first in his class at West Point and a Harvard Law graduate who performed admirably as CIA Director, received 42 Democratic ‘no’ votes for the sin of having been nominated by Trump.
The appointment of Richard Grenell as Ambassador to Germany was delayed for more than one year, as Democrats objected to it moving forward on numerous occasions. He was finally confirmed last week, with the 42 Democrats voting no. Grenell is eminently qualified to serve as an ambassador with a long and distinguished career of diplomatic service during the Bush Administration.

But that’s no matter to the Democrats, who would prefer President Trump not staff his government. Having failed to beat him in an election, Democrats like Jon Tester and others are now playing a despicable game of maligning anyone who carries nomination papers signed by Donald J. Trump.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves, and voters in November should hold this behavior against Tester and any other Democrat who participates in this craven D.C. circus.
Jennings is as big a partisan clown as Doctor Ronnie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is ZERO visual evidence that Orange Fatso is missing a 2CM section of his ear - especially after no longer wearing the fake bandage for the convention.

you're such a sucker for this stuff Saltine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Last edited by old salt on Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:17 pm

So very true

Jennings is as big a partisan clown as Doctor Ronnie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is ZERO visual evidence that Orange Fatso is missing a 2CM section of his ear - especially after wearing the fake bandage for the convention

you're such a sucker for this stuff Saltine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you look at the close up pics of his ear right after the shooting, you can see the round hole where the soft tissue was blown out below the round cartilage on top which remained intact. The soft tissue wound has healed. What are you implying ? That the wound was a fake ?
https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/29/donald-t ... rd-romero/
a forensic firearms examiner who's worked alongside the LAPD and several other law enforcement agencies in this field -- tells TMZ … Trump's ear healing so quickly isn't evidence he wasn't hit (as some have suggested), but on the contrary ... it's actually consistent with a graze from a bullet, as opposed to a more direct impact... a graze only impacts the skin's surface -- it's more like a scrape or a scratch, and doesn't cause heavy damage, even when the bullet is from an AR-15 assault rifle, as was the case here.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:27 pm

So very true

There is ZERO visual evidence that Orange Fatso is missing a 2CM section of his ear - especially after wearing the fake bandage for the convention

If you look at the close up pics of his ear right after the shooting, you can see the round hole where the soft tissue was blown out below the round cartilage on top which remained intact. The soft tissue wound has healed. What are you implying ? That the wound was a fake ?
a forensic firearms examiner who's worked alongside the LAPD and several other law enforcement agencies in this field -- tells TMZ … Trump's ear healing so quickly isn't evidence he wasn't hit (as some have suggested), but on the contrary ... it's actually consistent with a graze from a bullet, as opposed to a more direct impact... a graze only impacts the skin's surface -- it's more like a scrape or a scratch, and doesn't cause heavy damage, even when the bullet is from an AR-15 assault rifle, as was the case here.
Now quoting TMZ is the best you can do??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:29 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:27 pm

So very true

Now quoting TMZ is the best you can do??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look at the picture. Better picture here. You can see the 2cm scrape along the curved cartilage at the top of the ear.
Do you think the PA docs are in on your conspiracy ?
https://www.themirror.com/news/us-news/ ... ree-617075
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

I'm not advocating a conspiracy - I am suggesting that Dr Ronnie's diagnosis from afar is likely BS....and that Fatso is exploiting the injury for his own personal gain. He has released ZERO medical information including the doctors who treated him at the hospital.

If you want to believe the lying sack of sh*t be my guest. No surprise from you defending the idiot here every day. :oops: :oops: whiles asking us to believe that you don't support him in any way :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:41 pm I'm not advocating a conspiracy - I am suggesting that Dr Ronnie's diagnosis from afar is likely BS....and that Fatso is exploiting the injury for his own personal gain. He has released ZERO medical information including the doctors who treated him at the hospital.

If you want to believe the lying sack of sh*t be my guest. No surprise from you defending the idiot here every day. :oops: :oops: whiles asking us to believe that you don't support him in any way :lol:
You're a sucker. You'll believe anything that pops up on your screen, so long as it's anti-Trump.

DrJackson reviewed the hospital records & examined Trump's ear before he issued the statement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/26/us/p ... y-ear.html
...a detailed analysis of bullet trajectories, footage, photos and audio by The New York Times strongly suggests Mr. Trump was grazed by the first of eight bullets fired by the gunman, Thomas Crooks. Subsequent bullets wounded two rally goers and killed a third.
... the campaign has posted a memo from Mr. Trump’s former White House physician, Ronny L. Jackson, now a Texas congressman and outspoken ally of the former president, that says he was struck by a bullet on his right ear.

A key piece of evidence in The Times’s analysis is a live video feed that captures Mr. Trump’s reaction as the first three gunshots are fired. The crack of the bullets are heard as they pass the microphone that Mr. Trump speaks into. Almost a second elapses between the first and second shots.

During this brief interim, Mr. Trump starts reaching toward his ear, according to footage and audio of the event analyzed by The Times and Rob Maher, an audio forensics expert at Montana State University.

“He flinches, and his right hand already starts reaching for his right ear during that time between the first audible shot and the second audible shot,” Mr. Maher said.

Mr. Trump’s fingers are bloodied as soon as he touches his ear, as seen in a picture taken by Doug Mills, a veteran Times photographer.

After clipping Mr. Trump, that first bullet appears to pass him and strike bleachers off to his left, where scores of his supporters are standing, the analysis suggests.

A puff of debris captured in a video snippet appeared to show the impact point of that shot — right beside a rally attendee, David Dutch.
“The puff visible at the back of the bleachers appears at the time of the first shot,” Mr. Maher said.

A 3-D model of the rally grounds produced by The Times shows the positions of the shooter and Mr. Trump, and the point where the first bullet hit the bleachers.
The model and the trajectory analysis show that the bullet traveled in a straight line from the gunman to the bleachers, clipping Mr. Trump on its path. This suggests the bullet was not deflected by first striking an object that would have then sprayed Mr. Trump with debris.

Bullet appeared to graze Trump
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:52 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:41 pm I'm not advocating a conspiracy - I am suggesting that Dr Ronnie's diagnosis from afar is likely BS....and that Fatso is exploiting the injury for his own personal gain. He has released ZERO medical information including the doctors who treated him at the hospital.

You're a sucker. You'll believe anything that pops up on your screen, so long as it's anti-Trump.

DrJackson reviewed the hospital records & examined Trump's ear before he issued the statement.

...a detailed analysis of bullet trajectories, footage, photos and audio by The New York Times strongly suggests Mr. Trump was grazed by the first of eight bullets fired by the gunman, Thomas Crooks. Subsequent bullets wounded two rally goers and killed a third.
... the campaign has posted a memo from Mr. Trump’s former White House physician, Ronny L. Jackson, now a Texas congressman and outspoken ally of the former president, that says he was struck by a bullet on his right ear.

A key piece of evidence in The Times’s analysis is a live video feed that captures Mr. Trump’s reaction as the first three gunshots are fired. The crack of the bullets are heard as they pass the microphone that Mr. Trump speaks into. Almost a second elapses between the first and second shots.

During this brief interim, Mr. Trump starts reaching toward his ear, according to footage and audio of the event analyzed by The Times and Rob Maher, an audio forensics expert at Montana State University.

“He flinches, and his right hand already starts reaching for his right ear during that time between the first audible shot and the second audible shot,” Mr. Maher said.

Mr. Trump’s fingers are bloodied as soon as he touches his ear, as seen in a picture taken by Doug Mills, a veteran Times photographer.

After clipping Mr. Trump, that first bullet appears to pass him and strike bleachers off to his left, where scores of his supporters are standing, the analysis suggests.

A puff of debris captured in a video snippet appeared to show the impact point of that shot — right beside a rally attendee, David Dutch.
“The puff visible at the back of the bleachers appears at the time of the first shot,” Mr. Maher said.

A 3-D model of the rally grounds produced by The Times shows the positions of the shooter and Mr. Trump, and the point where the first bullet hit the bleachers.
The model and the trajectory analysis show that the bullet traveled in a straight line from the gunman to the bleachers, clipping Mr. Trump on its path. This suggests the bullet was not deflected by first striking an object that would have then sprayed Mr. Trump with debris.

Why not release the records publicly rather than having partisan Dr Ronny translate for the rest of us?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:34 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:52 pm

Why not release the records publicly rather than having partisan Dr Ronny translate for the rest of us?
Privacy & precedent. Same reason Biden won't disclose the results of his neurological exams. Once you open the door, it never stops.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:20 pm Privacy & precedent. Same reason Biden won't disclose the results of his neurological exams. Once you open the door, it never stops.
Except that the WH MD released a comprehensive medical review including neurological information first in February and again earlier this month.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-hous ... physicals/

You just don't listen because you prefer deference to your own opinion because you think your smarter than everyone else and an authority on just about everything :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:53 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:20 pm Privacy & precedent. Same reason Biden won't disclose the results of his neurological exams. Once you open the door, it never stops.
Except that the WH MD released a comprehensive medical review including neurological information first in February and again earlier this month.

You just don't listen because you prefer deference to your own opinion because you think your smarter than everyone else and an authority on just about everything :lol: :lol:
Here's his chance to show a shred of decency and humility....and correct himself, and admit he's wrong.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/u ... y-2.28.pdf
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:04 pm

Here's his chance to show a shred of decency and humility....and correct himself, and admit he's wrong.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-i ... =111695187

Asked whether he has had specific cognitive tests or an examination by a neurologist, Biden responded, "No. No one said I had to. No one said. They said I'm good."

Apparently Joe forgot about his annual physical in Feb....or he did not consider it a specific cognitive test, as questioned.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:32 pm

Asked whether he has had specific cognitive tests or an examination by a neurologist, Biden responded, "No. No one said I had to. No one said. They said I'm good."

Apparently Joe forgot about his annual physical in Feb....or he did not consider it a specific cognitive test, as questioned.
Yes, he didn't consider that.

But the doctor did his job, examined neurological function, and the link's right there. You know, it won't kill you to concede a simple point.

Did he run every test under the sun? Nope. But geez, that's a pretty thorough checkup there. I think we can agree on that.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Where's the long form test?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:59 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:32 pm

Yes, he didn't consider that.

But the doctor did his job, examined neurological function, and the link's right there. You know, it won't kill you to concede a simple point.

Did he run every test under the sun? Nope. But geez, that's a pretty thorough checkup there. I think we can agree on that.
Right. Clear as mud, after his staff tried to clean up the mess.
We can't expect the CinC to be able to understand complex problems.

But the White House has had to backtrack or correct statements several times this week.

While the president has been given neurological exams during his physicals, the White House says he has not taken any extensive cognitive tests.
The president told ABC News he has not undergone a cognitive test because "no one said I had to."

An initial neurological exam is typically quite basic. It can include having a patient touch his finger to his nose, testing for arm strength, testing for sensitivity to heat and cold and other routine exercises. Although it's not clear how extensive Mr. Biden's neurological exam was, it can take as little as five or 10 minutes.

But neurocognitive testing is much more in depth, and can last hours. This type of testing, according to the Cleveland Clinic, often involves writing and drawing, and measures cognition, communication, memory and motor skills.
The White House says Mr. Biden hasn't undergone cognitive testing.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:15 pm Right. Clear as mud, after his staff tried to clean up the mess.
You lost me. Ten seconds ago, you told us the CinC shouldn't release medical info.

Now you're complaining that...what? The written report from the Doctor isn't enough?

Who cares what the WH said or tried to spin? What did the Doctor write?

It's right there. I don't understand why you're complaining.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:23 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:15 pm Right. Clear as mud, after his staff tried to clean up the mess.
You lost me. Ten seconds ago, you told us the CinC shouldn't release medical info.

Now you're complaining that...what? The written report from the Doctor isn't enough?

I wasn't complaining. I was responding to Kismet b!tching at me about Trump not releasing his hospital records for a superficial ear injury.
I pointed out how Biden wouldn't give a straight answer about his brain fog until he did his debate face plant & then dug it even deeper when asked about it by Stephy, so his staff tried to clean up the mess. Remember when Dr Ronny gave Trump the same test & YOUR TEAM went nuts, saying it was bogus ?

YOUR TEAM can't have it both ways (as you like to say).
Don't need a test to see that Joe's FUBAR.
That's why YOUR TEAM threw him under the bus.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:34 pm

Kismet was b!tching at me about Trump not releasing his hospital records for an ear injury.
I pointed out how Biden wouldn't give a straight answer about his brain fog until he did his debate face plant & then dug it even deeper when asked about it by Stephy, so his staff tried to clean up the mess. Remember when Dr Ronny gave Trump the same test & YOUR TEAM went nuts, saying it was bogus ?

:lol: So to sum up, you want Biden to be held accountable...but not Trump.

Cool. Gee, why am I not on board? Why do you think ANYONE here want to play your game of "throw stones at Dems. Make excuse for the R's"?

The Dems got rid of Biden, remember? Too old to be POTUS for another Four years.

As usual, you're sitting on the low ground, not caring that Trump's words make ZERO sense. I'll give you credit, unlike your pals, for being smart enough to understand that Biden is President RIGHT NOW, and should step down.

But that credit goes bye-bye because you're not all over Trump for the same thing. He'll be older than Biden when he leaves office. And yet you and your team haven't said word one about it.

That's ok. Our troops don't need someone who can string together a sentence in charge of them, right?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:46 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:34 pm

Kismet was b!tching at me about Trump not releasing his hospital records for an ear injury.

:lol: So to sum up, you want Biden to be held accountable...but not Trump.

Cool. Gee, why am I not on board? Why do you think ANYONE here want to play your game of "throw stones at Dems. Make excuse for the R's"?

The Dems got rid of Biden, remember? Too old to be POTUS for another Four years.

As usual, you're sitting on the low ground, not caring that Trump's words make ZERO sense. I'll give you credit, unlike your pals, for being smart enough to understand that Biden is President RIGHT NOW, and should step down.

But that credit goes bye-bye because you're not all over Trump for the same thing. He'll be older than Biden when he leaves office. And yet you and your team haven't said word one about it.

That's ok. Our troops don't need someone who can string together a sentence in charge of them, right?
Biden was not held accountable by anyone. He self-destructed
...4 years after it was obvious that he was not up to the job. I told you that then.
Age is not the issue -- it's cognitive ability.
Maybe CinC Biden really believed that his military commanders advised him not to do a full Afghan pullout.

Trump's words never made sense, ...to you. IMH(military)O - he was our best CinC since GHWB.
Most accomplished for fewest casualties. Rebuilt our military & forced our allies to follow suit. Employed them judiciously, but effectively.
Trump's policies & decisions made good sense to me, but you think that anyone who disagrees with you is crazy.

Return to “POLITICS”