Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:58 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:59 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:21 am
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:14 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:29 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:47 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:01 pm No COMMS with USSS :shock:

https://x.com/ryanafournier/status/1817 ... a82I2GssRg
We were warning you about the incompetency / willfull criminality of the SS 3.5 years ago, but no one seemed to care.

Secret Service erased texts from two-day period spanning Jan. 6 attack, watchdog says
Perhaps that message fell on deaf ears at DHS? :roll:
Didn't even make it to the Secret Service let alone DHS
Dha came w 9/11 and can go away anytime as far as I’m concerned just superfluous and redundant grew govt (under reps sadly) and created less action and more rent seeking is all.
It was needed, but I am not so sure how much value-add has taken place since. For instance, If I hold a high level DoD clearance and I have to now go to FBI or a military base or even work in a DoD NGO, I can not just provide my name and SSN and the query my status.....I have to fill out paperwork all over again. It seems that all these entities still do not play in the same sandbox or they just want you think that; it is frustrating as hell.

Maybe it was primarily to manage the Patriot Act scope and be a place that could wiggle out of accountability when applying surveillance to our own citizens.
No, no, no...the 9/11 commission found that "same sandbox" problem, and the DoHS was SUPPOSED to get rid of that. The very fact that you don't have unified clearance is a BIG problem. Because that means one Department can know someone is dangerous...while the other doesn't.

Which is what happened at the Trump rally, and that nearly got Trump killed. I'm livid.....all these billions and 20+ years later, and the problems are all still there. And Congress didn't so much as notice.
I know I will face a tsunami of criticism for bringing this issue back up again. I do feel it is relevant in the discussion. When Jamie Gorelick implemented " the wall" back in 1995 the allegation was it prevented counter terrorism experts in the government from communicating what they knew to the FBI? I'm not attempting to rehash that issue. It is another example what can happen when there is a failure to communicate. It never ends well.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Secret Service has a demonstrated lack of operational control for YEARS now highlight not only by this recent FUBAR but also the debacle around January 6. While do report to DHS in this last case, SS had total operational control over all facets of the event. It's all very sketchy.

If I am at DHS I'm asking What the heck is up at the Secret Service? If I'm a protectee, I'm petrified. :oops:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:00 pm Secret Service has a demonstrated lack of operational control for YEARS now highlight not only by this recent FUBAR but also the debacle around January 6. While do report to DHS in this last case, SS had total operational control over all facets of the event. It's all very sketchy.

If I am at DHS I'm asking What the heck is up at the Secret Service? If I'm a protectee, I'm petrified. :oops:
You would think of ALL the things that don't work right.....the rich and powerful protectees in the Exec branch would make doggone sure their families' protection was flawless. Guess not.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:16 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:00 pm Secret Service has a demonstrated lack of operational control for YEARS now highlight not only by this recent FUBAR but also the debacle around January 6. While do report to DHS in this last case, SS had total operational control over all facets of the event. It's all very sketchy.

You would think of ALL the things that don't work right.....the rich and powerful protectees in the Exec branch would make doggone sure their families' protection was flawless. Guess not.
That, of course, assumes that they have some measure of control over their security - which they don't. :oops:

Fatso gets it - there has not been an outdoor event since that last FUBAR
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:21 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:39 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:10 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:12 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:02 am
FBI has not confirmed Trump hit by a bullet. It may have only been a piece of shrapnel.
shard from the teleprompter screen, perhaps - Orange Fatso will never tell us anything. Count on it.
The picture of a vapor trail next to his head was deemed authentic, I am rather certain a piece of shrapnel would not do that.
FBI has confirmed bullet. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
... They still don't know whether it was a bullet or fragment / shrapnel. The ear image from tonight sure doesn't confirm Ronny Jackson's 2 cm scar claim. Just bullsh*t. Given Trump and his entourage's behavior since the event, I am beginning to suspect it was not an intact bullet. Will wait for the FBI. According to Trump it was an 88mm anti-tank round that he was hit by. :lol:

Trump doesn't want to be questioned by the FBI or have his ear examined.
All you had to do was scroll down from the link I sent, it was confirmed:

FBI says Trump was hit by bullet in rally shooting, providing most direct statement on his injury so far

The FBI said Friday that Donald Trump was hit by a bullet, or a fragment from it, fired by the would-be assassin at his July 13 rally.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the bureau said in a statement.
Yup, that's what it said. Which is NO DIFFERENT from what Gray said!!! Hit by "bullet or shrapnel". A bullet fragment is known as (wait for it) "shrapnel". You are trying to make a distinction where there is none. As I said, I'll wait for the SS and FBI to make a final determination. I want to see the evidence for a 2 cm wound too. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:29 pm

That, of course, assumes that they have some measure of control over their security - which they don't. :oops:

Trump and his people were warned about outdoor venues long ago. They didn't listen!
njbill

Post by njbill »

Looking more like a 2 mm wound.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:37 pm Looking more like a 2 mm wound.
Yup. Apparently, Ronny Jackson doesn't know the difference. :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I’m thinking now that Cheatle fell on sword to save Mayorkas’ ass….and nope I’m also not giving her a pass.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:37 pm

Trump and his people were warned about outdoor venues long ago. They didn't listen!
It took longer than usual to blame Trump.
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:48 pm
So what's your theory ?

obtw -- Jackson was a Navy combat doc in Iraq who treated Marines with gunshot wounds.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:55 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:48 pm
So what's your theory ?

obtw -- Jackson was a Navy combat doc in Iraq who treated Marines with gunshot wounds.
... he is also a lying sack of sh*t!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 am

So very true
~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:09 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 am

So very true
He was also later DEMOTED from Rear Admiral to Captain by the Navy for inappropriate conduct while at the WH

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ronny-jack ... physician/

Apparently a bit premature on the canonization of this person. :oops: :oops: :oops:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Nice job lowering the temperature....is that "Weird"? : https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1818292038439207075
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:05 pm Nice job lowering the temperature....is that "Weird"? : https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1818292038439207075
That's not a severed head. It's a mask.

Stop doing this, YA. You're falling for this stuff over and over and over.

Where "some guy on the internet" claims that a photo means a specific thing.....And this person is ALWAYS on the far right.

During the song, a crowd member tossed Armstrong a mask of Donald Trump with the word “idiot” written across its forehead. Armstrong held it up and the crowd roared.

You know they have a song called American Idiot, right?

Be better. STOP CITING TWITTER AS IF ITS REAL
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:09 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:05 pm Nice job lowering the temperature....is that "Weird"? : https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1818292038439207075

Where "some guy on the internet" claims that a photo means a specific thing.....And this person is ALWAYS on the far right.

During the song, a crowd member tossed Armstrong a mask of Donald Trump with the word “idiot” written across its forehead. Armstrong held it up and the crowd roared.

I know the song well, my old band played. ....its called symbolism and people like that friggen idiot that shot trump prey on things like this. See the forest my fan.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:19 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:09 pm

I know the song well, my old band played. ....its called symbolism and people like that friggen idiot that shot trump prey on things like this. See the forest my fan.
Prey on holding up a mask that calls Trump an American Idiot? Come on.

Have you heard ANY of Trump's speeches of late? He has kept the temperature up, and then some.

Go over to his page and call him out. This is getting ridiculous, YA.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:35 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:21 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:39 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:10 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:12 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:02 am
FBI has not confirmed Trump hit by a bullet. It may have only been a piece of shrapnel.
shard from the teleprompter screen, perhaps - Orange Fatso will never tell us anything. Count on it.
The picture of a vapor trail next to his head was deemed authentic, I am rather certain a piece of shrapnel would not do that.
FBI has confirmed bullet. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
... They still don't know whether it was a bullet or fragment / shrapnel. The ear image from tonight sure doesn't confirm Ronny Jackson's 2 cm scar claim. Just bullsh*t. Given Trump and his entourage's behavior since the event, I am beginning to suspect it was not an intact bullet. Will wait for the FBI. According to Trump it was an 88mm anti-tank round that he was hit by. :lol:

Trump doesn't want to be questioned by the FBI or have his ear examined.
All you had to do was scroll down from the link I sent, it was confirmed:

FBI says Trump was hit by bullet in rally shooting, providing most direct statement on his injury so far

The FBI said Friday that Donald Trump was hit by a bullet, or a fragment from it, fired by the would-be assassin at his July 13 rally.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the bureau said in a statement.
Yup, that's what it said. Which is NO DIFFERENT from what Gray said!!! Hit by "bullet or shrapnel". A bullet fragment is known as (wait for it) "shrapnel". You are trying to make a distinction where there is none. As I said, I'll wait for the SS and FBI to make a final determination. I want to see the evidence for a 2 cm wound too. :lol: :lol:
I suppose this is not good enough either, b/c Charlie Kirk posted it....is that how this works? https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1818333751728050636
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”