Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Flashback to 4 years ago: Trump suggests man bleeding from ear after being shoved to the ground was faking it A couple of people on here were suggesting it was fake too.

Trump seems to be an expert on the fake ear blood... :lol:

While I certainly don't believe it was a fake/conspiracy theory, it would be nice to know what actually happened regarding bullet grazing vs shrapnel of some kind.

It would be nice if we had some actual medical reports or independent doctor information. Why has he been so secretive? I think candidates' health is something the public should be kept aware of during an election. I know most Trump supporters are extremely interested in candidates' health, amirite?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:55 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:02 am
FBI has not confirmed Trump hit by a bullet. It may have only been a piece of shrapnel.
Has the FBI explained the source of the shrapnel? The shooter had a clear line of sight from the roof top to where trump was speaking. If it was shrapnel where might it have come from? Maybe it was related to the " magic bullet " made famous in the Kennedy assassination?
You do know that Arlen Spector’s great grandson is part of the investigation, right? :)

I heard the Teleprompter shard theory early on. I’ve seen some videos which seem to show both teleprompters fully intact after the bullet passed by.

On the other hand, you would think a bullet would do a lot more damage to the ear than Trump apparently suffered. Mike Tyson did a lot worse.

Using my nonexistent expertise in medicine, bullets, and teleprompter shards, the injuries do seem more consistent with a shard than a bullet.
You would think the bullet would have done more damage. The trajectory of the round was such that it barely grazed the flesh. That is probably a one in a million chance that would occur. There is one thing for certain, trump was one luck son of a b***h that day. My heart breaks for the 3 people who were not so lucky.
FTR I did not that know Spectors great grandson is part of the investigation. Hopefully his conclusions won't be left in the same cloud of lingering doubt brought forth by the conspiracy folks.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

It was a joke. I won’t quit my day job. Oh wait, I don’t have a day job.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:46 am It was a joke. I won’t quit my day job. Oh wait, I don’t have a day job.
Neither do I
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:10 am
Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:12 am
FBI has not confirmed Trump hit by a bullet. It may have only been a piece of shrapnel.
shard from the teleprompter screen, perhaps - Orange Fatso will never tell us anything. Count on it.
The picture of a vapor trail next to his head was deemed authentic, I am rather certain a piece of shrapnel would not do that.
FBI has confirmed bullet. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:37 pm
shard from the teleprompter screen, perhaps - Orange Fatso will never tell us anything. Count on it.
The picture of a vapor trail next to his head was deemed authentic, I am rather certain a piece of shrapnel would not do that.
FBI has confirmed bullet. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
... They still don't know whether it was a bullet or fragment / shrapnel. The ear image from tonight sure doesn't confirm Ronny Jackson's 2 cm scar claim. Just bullsh*t. Given Trump and his entourage's behavior since the event, I am beginning to suspect it was not an intact bullet. Will wait for the FBI. According to Trump it was an 88mm anti-tank round that he was hit by. :lol:

Trump doesn't want to be questioned by the FBI or have his ear examined.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:39 pm
... They still don't know whether it was a bullet or fragment / shrapnel. The ear image from tonight sure doesn't confirm Ronny Jackson's 2 cm scar claim. Just bullsh*t. Given Trump and his entourage's behavior since the event, I am beginning to suspect it was not an intact bullet. Will wait for the FBI. According to Trump it was an 88mm anti-tank round that he was hit by. :lol:

The magic bullet theory rides again...hi ho silver and away. The actual 2nd shooter was behind the grassy knoll flinging shrapnel with a sling shot. :D
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

All you had to do was scroll down from the link I sent, it was confirmed:

FBI says Trump was hit by bullet in rally shooting, providing most direct statement on his injury so far

The FBI said Friday that Donald Trump was hit by a bullet, or a fragment from it, fired by the would-be assassin at his July 13 rally.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the bureau said in a statement.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:21 am

FBI says Trump was hit by bullet in rally shooting, providing most direct statement on his injury so far

The FBI said Friday that Donald Trump was hit by a bullet, or a fragment from it, fired by the would-be assassin at his July 13 rally.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the bureau said in a statement.
To the best of my knowledge a bullet doesn't fragment until it has struck an object. The shooter had a clear line of sight from on top of the roof. I'm sure the FBI has spent a lot of time and effort trying to trace the exact trajectory of bullet as best that they can. It will be interesting to find out what their final determination is. The only thing for certain that is already on display is that the usual suspects won't believe it anyways. :roll:
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:29 am

To the best of my knowledge a bullet doesn't fragment until it has struck an object. The shooter had a clear line of sight from on top of the roof. I'm sure the FBI has spent a lot of time and effort trying to trace the exact trajectory of bullet as best that they can. It will be interesting to find out what their final determination is. The only thing for certain that is already on display is that the usual suspects won't believe it anyways. :roll:
You forgot, ar15 bullets go so fast, the create enough heat and compression to convert the dirt in the air into glass, that then turn into shards, that then go through people, that then leave a pristine straight line vapor trail. You know nothing. ;)
~Livy

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:32 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:29 am

You forgot, ar15 bullets go so fast, the create enough heat and compression to convert the dirt in the air into glass, that then turn into shards, that then go through people, that then leave a pristine straight line vapor trail. You know nothing. ;)
Well you knew nothing first... ;)
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

FTR YA you've posted on this forum for quite awhile. Do you remember the last time you were right about anything? :D IMO it is more about the insecurity of some folks who need to think they are right about everything.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:11 am FTR YA you've posted on this forum for quite awhile. Do you remember the last time you were right about anything? :D IMO it is more about the insecurity of some folks who need to think they are right about everything.
Yep...look no further than the inquiry mere moments ago: viewtopic.php?p=572407#p572407
~Livy

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Donald Trump spotted without ear bandage for first time since shooting

It looks like it left him pretty disfigured. The ear looks fine though. Paper cut? Some people are calling the blood a set-up because it doesn't look injured at all.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:16 pm Donald Trump spotted without ear bandage for first time since shooting

It looks like it left him pretty disfigured. The ear looks fine though. Paper cut? Some people are calling the blood a set-up because it doesn't look injured at all.

Where is our conspiracy wing?
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

I had more blood on my arm yesterday when Judah, the big bull mastiff, jumped up to say hello and got me on the arm with his nails than Trump had from his nick....superficial wound. Gezzuz H, those mastiffs have big feet, not to mention heads.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Robert Redford blood look similar?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:26 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:16 pm Donald Trump spotted without ear bandage for first time since shooting

Where is our conspiracy wing?
I don't know, doc 72 already got the ball rolling with his magic bullet theory. IDK are conspiracy theories the sole property of one side or the other? :D trump is lucky it wasn't an iron Mike induced ear injury. They would still be scouring the stage looking for the rest of his ear.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/28/us/p ... rvice.html

"Gunman at Trump Rally Was Often a Step Ahead of the Secret Service

Text messages, obtained exclusively by The Times, indicate that some law enforcement officers were aware of Thomas Crooks earlier than previously known. And he was aware of them.

Nearly 100 minutes before former President Donald J. Trump took the stage in Butler, Pa., a local countersniper who was part of the broader security detail let his colleagues know his shift was ending.

“Guys I am out. Be safe,” he texted to a group of colleagues at 4:19 p.m. on July 13. He exited the second floor of a warehouse that overlooked the campaign rally site, leaving two other countersnipers behind.

Outside, the officer noticed a young man with long stringy hair sitting on a picnic table near the warehouse. So at 4:26 p.m., he texted his colleagues about the man, who was outside the fenced area of the Butler Fair Show grounds where Mr. Trump was to appear. He said that the person would have seen him come out with his rifle and “knows you guys are up there.”

The countersniper who sent the texts confirmed to The New York Times that the individual he saw was later identified as the gunman.

By 5:10 p.m., the young man was no longer on the picnic table. He was right below the countersnipers, who were upstairs in a warehouse owned by AGR International. One of the countersnipers took pictures of him, according to a law enforcement after-action report, which along with the texts from the Beaver County Emergency Services Unit was provided to The Times by the office of Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa.

At 5:38 p.m., the photos were shared in a group chat, and another text went out among the officers, saying they should inform the Secret Service. “Kid learning around building we are in. AGR I believe it is. I did see him with a range finder looking towards stage. FYI. If you wanna notify SS snipers to look out. I lost sight of him.”

By 6:11 p.m., the “kid” would be dead on the roof of a warehouse connected to the one the countersnipers were stationed in, after having been shot by the Secret Service for trying to kill a former president.

Taken together, the text messages provide the most detailed picture yet of the hours before the assassination attempt. They reveal that the gunman, later identified as Thomas Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pa., aroused police suspicion more than 90 minutes before the shooting, rather than about 60 minutes, as has been previously discussed in congressional hearings.

The messages also add to the evidence that the would-be assassin was often one step ahead of security forces, and in particular the Secret Service.

Mr. Crooks scoped out the rally site a day before the Secret Service did. He used a drone to survey the site while the Secret Service did not seek permission to use one for the rally. He researched how far Lee Harvey Oswald was from John F. Kennedy when he fatally shot the president in 1963 — the answer is about 265 feet — and managed to climb onto a roof that was about 400 feet from Mr. Trump at its closest point. The Secret Service left that roof unmanned.

And while countersnipers were assigned to surveil the rally, Mr. Crooks was also in a position to watch them."

Return to “POLITICS”