Syracuse 2025

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Hooz123

Re: Syracuse 2025

Post by Hooz123 »

DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:39 am Nope, not at all. Transparent? Three Spallinas on the mlax team, and the sister (who is still only going into her senior yr in HS despite all the hype about what a dominating D1 player she's going to be be) switched to Clemson after Dabo did a job on Coach Spallina. Upcoming program with the best facilities in the business currently. Pretty understandable actually and certainly no BFD.
Bro, no offense, you can be a fanboy and support your program, but don't sit here and just flat out lie. Syracuse most certainly DOES NOT have the "best facilities in the business" ...are you on crack or you really are that ignorant?

UVa's new $75 million Olympic Sports Center opens next year and features new locker rooms, sports medicine dept, performance and training dept, nutrition and equipment for the lacrosse program. And you can hype the Carrier dome all you want, but bro your program rents out a football stadium for your games...straight up.
Last edited by Hooz123 on Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoBears

Post by GoBears »

Hooz123 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:52 am
DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:39 am Nope, not at all. Transparent? Three Spallinas on the mlax team, and the sister (who is still only going into her senior yr in HS despite all the hype about what a dominating D1 player she's going to be be) switched to Clemson after Dabo did a job on Coach Spallina. Upcoming program with the best facilities in the business currently. Pretty understandable actually and certainly no BFD.
Bro, no offense, you can be a fanboy and support your program, but don't sit here and just flat out lie in the hopes some recruit is going to read this. Syracuse most certainly DOES NOT have the "best facilities in the business" ...are you on crack or you really are that ignorant?

UVa's new $75 million Olympic Sports Center opens next year and features new locker rooms, sports medicine dept, performance and training dept, nutrition and equipment for the lacrosse program. And you can hype the Carrier dome all you want, and sure it can get loud, but bro, your program rents out a football stadium for your games...straight up.
Carrier dome is nice 365 days of the year.. hard to beat 70 and sunny during Feb/March games.

That being said, the post was talking about Clemson’s facilities.
Hooz123

Post by Hooz123 »

GoBears wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:58 am
Bro, no offense, you can be a fanboy and support your program, but don't sit here and just flat out lie in the hopes some recruit is going to read this. Syracuse most certainly DOES NOT have the "best facilities in the business" ...are you on crack or you really are that ignorant?

UVa's new $75 million Olympic Sports Center opens next year and features new locker rooms, sports medicine dept, performance and training dept, nutrition and equipment for the lacrosse program. And you can hype the Carrier dome all you want, and sure it can get loud, but bro, your program rents out a football stadium for your games...straight up.
Carrier dome is nice 365 days of the year.. hard to beat 70 and sunny during Feb/March games.

:lol: Yea, totally. I'm sure the Carrier dome is a real selling point for recruits today. Gee, I can enjoy beautiful sunny days for the majority of the spring season outside on actual grass with beautiful scenery and great weather, generally, or I can play inside an old football stadium 20% full with snow on the ground outside the dome through mid-May in Syracuse. LOL

And fair enough, noted Clemson facilities...I'll never miss an opportunity to rip Cuse.
Powellfan22

Post by Powellfan22 »

Hooz123 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:02 am

:lol: Yea, totally. I'm sure the Carrier dome is a real selling point for recruits today. Gee, I can enjoy beautiful sunny days for the majority of the spring season outside on actual grass with beautiful scenery and great weather, generally, or I can play inside an old football stadium 20% full with snow on the ground outside the dome through mid-May in Syracuse. LOL

And fair enough, noted Clemson facilities...I'll never miss an opportunity to rip Cuse.
BRO, I think it's time for your parents to take away your internet privileges for a while.
Hooz123

Post by Hooz123 »

:D
Powellfan22 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:04 am
Hooz123 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:02 am

BRO, I think it's time for your parents to take away your internet privileges for a while.
LOL
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bro, no offense, you can be a fanboy and support your program, but don't sit here and just flat out lie. Syracuse most certainly DOES NOT have the "best facilities in the business" ...are you on crack or you really are that ignorant?

UVa's new $75 million Olympic Sports Center opens next year and features new locker rooms, sports medicine dept, performance and training dept, nutrition and equipment for the lacrosse program. And you can hype the Carrier dome all you want, but bro your program rents out a football stadium for your games...straight up.
Geezuz H Krist, Hoozboy, did you take any reading and reading comprehension courses at Hooz Academy?
You're the only person who reads that as my saying Cuse has the best facilities in the biz.
blue angels

Post by blue angels »

DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:59 am

Geezuz H Krist, Hoozboy, did you take any reading and reading comprehension courses at Hooz Academy?
You're the only person who reads that as my saying Cuse has the best facilities in the biz.
Ps, despite the claims, don't think he ever actually went to Virginia. Might be someone's kid employed there or relative of an alumnus. No reason to be a turd in the punchbowl, regardless.
Hooz123

Post by Hooz123 »

blue angels wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:32 pm
DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:59 am

Ps, despite the claims, don't think he ever actually went to Virginia. Might be someone's kid employed there or relative of an alumnus. No reason to be a turd in the punchbowl, regardless.
PS I hurd from gud source you didn't actually fly blue angels you just AF fan boi
BigTom5

Post by BigTom5 »

After scoring a goal in 26 straight games, Spallina gets shut out in the Minto Cup Finals as his team gets swept. Disappearing when he’s needed the most is becoming a habit, is it too late for him to develop the clutch gene?
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

Goaltender Jack Kask was phenomenal during the playoffs as well, never allowing more than 8 goals in a single playoff game
50 saves in one of the final games.
FMUBart

Post by FMUBart »

BigTom5 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:46 pm After scoring a goal in 26 straight games, Spallina gets shut out in the Minto Cup Finals as his team gets swept. Disappearing when he’s needed the most is becoming a habit, is it too late for him to develop the clutch gene?
I've said it many times, if he wants to leave SU, every school would be after his services...keep hatin'

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”