Is America a racist nation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Is America a racist nation?

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

KI Dock Bar wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:41 pm I was working at Loyola HS in Towson 30 years ago when a colleague who had served previously as a Baltimore City Police Officer told me about when he was riding shotgun in a car and they got pulled over, both he and the driver were black. My friend leaned forward and asked the officer what his probable cause was and the officer left. Driving while black has been going on for way too many years.
If they don’t like being pulled over and being questioned, they shouldn’t be Black.
“I wish you would!”
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:23 pm
KI Dock Bar wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:41 pm I was working at Loyola HS in Towson 30 years ago when a colleague who had served previously as a Baltimore City Police Officer told me about when he was riding shotgun in a car and they got pulled over, both he and the driver were black. My friend leaned forward and asked the officer what his probable cause was and the officer left. Driving while black has been going on for way too many years.
If they don’t like being pulled over and being questioned, they shouldn’t be Black.
Right! As a parent of two black children, one of them a black male, my wife and I always sleep with one eye open waiting for the phone call...
Typical Lax Dad

KI Dock Bar wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:23 pm
Right! As a parent of two black children, one of them a black male, my wife and I always sleep with one eye open waiting for the phone call...
Haven’t you heard….it’s just a victim mentality.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:08 pm
What makes you believe they can learn?

Good point. Perhaps I have overestimated these bassturds.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Not sure where to put this as it's actually an international terrorist attempt: https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/us/neo-n ... index.html
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:13 pm Not sure where to put this as it's actually an international terrorist attempt: https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/17/us/neo-n ... index.html
Insane. Here we are in the year 2024.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Body cam video shows Illinois deputy fatally shooting Sonya Massey

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/bod ... nya-massey

The happy killing fields of America as cops continue their endless murder campaign against innocent blacks.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:43 pm Body cam video shows Illinois deputy fatally shooting Sonya Massey

The happy killing fields of America as cops continue their endless murder campaign against innocent blacks.
Saw that. Awful.
“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:44 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:43 pm Body cam video shows Illinois deputy fatally shooting Sonya Massey

Saw that. Awful.
Mug shot shows the offending cop with multiple skull tattoos on his right forearm. That’s really not a good look for a police officer.
Typical Lax Dad

ardilla secreta wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:44 pm

Saw that. Awful.
Mug shot shows the offending cop with multiple skull tattoos on his right forearm. That’s really not a good look for a police officer.
I hope he rots in prison. I suspect he will find a community on the yard that will welcome him…..COs may even extend him privileges because they may think he got a raw deal.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

JD Vance's wife, Usha, faces racist online backlash from far-right social media posts

Unsurprising. The question is, is Vance gonna respond and defend his wife and kids?
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:22 pm JD Vance's wife, Usha, faces racist online backlash from far-right social media posts

Unsurprising. The question is, is Vance gonna respond and defend his wife and kids?
JD Vance is a phony. I am going to ask my buddy what he thinks. Trump brings out the best in them.
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:22 pm JD Vance's wife, Usha, faces racist online backlash from far-right social media posts

My money says he takes the Ted Cruz approach.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Canada taking a page out of the US playbook.

“Under the program, work permits are tied to a specific employer, preventing workers from seeking better-paying jobs. And while they pay into the country’s social assistance program, they are unable to access it – prompting a recent C$500m class action lawsuit. The legal action, which has not yet been certified, alleges elements of the program breach the charter rights of workers.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/artic ... -un-report
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:34 pm Canada taking a page out of the US playbook.

“Under the program, work permits are tied to a specific employer, preventing workers from seeking better-paying jobs. And while they pay into the country’s social assistance program, they are unable to access it – prompting a recent C$500m class action lawsuit. The legal action, which has not yet been certified, alleges elements of the program breach the charter rights of workers.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/artic ... -un-report
Took a tour of Toronto back in May. It’s been booming and there is a big push to bring in migrants to work. Met a Ukrainian brother and sister in my hotel bar and they talked about how much easier to migrate to Canada than the US. Canada has a pressing need for labor.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Criminal cop goes off easy:

Ex-Minneapolis officer Thomas Lane, convicted in George Floyd killing, to be freed from prison today
Thomas Lane was one of four officers convicted of killing George Floyd in May 2020. He will be the first of them to leave prison.

https://www.startribune.com/ex-minneapo ... /601124995

Thomas Lane, one of four Minneapolis police officers convicted of killing George Floyd more than four years ago, is scheduled to be released Tuesday from federal prison.

The U.S. Bureau of Prisons (BOP) notes Tuesday on its inmate locator web page as Lane’s day of release from its low-security facility in Littleton, Colo. The Star Tribune has asked a BOP representative and Lane’s attorney whether he has already been released, or if it’s still pending.

Lane, 41, completed the federal portion of his prison time in April. He stayed in custody to satisfy his state sentence in Hennepin County District Court, for aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

Another year of supervised release will follow before he satisfies the terms of his state sentence, a BOP spokesperson said. He is the first of the four officers implicated in Floyd’s death to be released from prison.

In July 2022, a federal judge sentenced Lane to 2½ years in prison in the federal civil rights case linked to the killing of Floyd — delivering a lighter sentence than what prosecutors had urged.

One of four officers charged both in state and federal court in connection with Floyd’s May 25, 2020, murder, Lane held Floyd’s legs as officer Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for 9 minutes and 29 seconds.

Lane twice asked whether the officers should reposition Floyd and later attempted CPR after paramedics loaded Floyd into an ambulance, but prosecutors argued that he did not do enough to aid Floyd.

Chauvin was convicted in Hennepin County District Court in 2021 of second-degree murder and manslaughter. Chauvin later pleaded guilty to federal charges for violating Floyd’s civil rights, and is serving a 20-year prison term concurrent with his 22-year state sentence. He’s due to be released from prison in 2038, according to BOP records.

Accomplices Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng were also convicted in state and federal courts and remain imprisoned with release dates scheduled for April, 2025, according to the BOP.

Floyd, who was Black, died while pinned under the knee of Chauvin, who is white, at the corner of Chicago Avenue and 38th Street in south Minneapolis. Floyd’s death ignited days of protests and at times deadly and destructive riots.

Motherfkker deserves the hanging tree. Same for Chauvin and the other conspirators.

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

“ Moore has an informed point when it comes to the infiltration of law enforcement – some 20% of those arrested during the January 6 Capitol attack are believed to have some relationship to US law enforcement.

“Criminal organizations of all kinds want to gain access to police powers, be it prisons, local police or state police. They want information to have control of their environment,” Moore points out. “But the KKK is not about controlling their environment to make money but to fulfill an ideology to bring about a new government or system.””

https://www.theguardian.com/books/artic ... ndages-kkk
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:51 am Criminal cop goes off easy:

Ex-Minneapolis officer Thomas Lane, convicted in George Floyd killing, to be freed from prison today
Thomas Lane was one of four officers convicted of killing George Floyd in May 2020. He will be the first of them to leave prison.

https://www.startribune.com/ex-minneapo ... /601124995

Thomas Lane, one of four Minneapolis police officers convicted of killing George Floyd more than four years ago, is scheduled to be released Tuesday from federal prison.

The U.S. Bureau of Prisons (BOP) notes Tuesday on its inmate locator web page as Lane’s day of release from its low-security facility in Littleton, Colo. The Star Tribune has asked a BOP representative and Lane’s attorney whether he has already been released, or if it’s still pending.

Lane, 41, completed the federal portion of his prison time in April. He stayed in custody to satisfy his state sentence in Hennepin County District Court, for aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

Another year of supervised release will follow before he satisfies the terms of his state sentence, a BOP spokesperson said. He is the first of the four officers implicated in Floyd’s death to be released from prison.

In July 2022, a federal judge sentenced Lane to 2½ years in prison in the federal civil rights case linked to the killing of Floyd — delivering a lighter sentence than what prosecutors had urged.

One of four officers charged both in state and federal court in connection with Floyd’s May 25, 2020, murder, Lane held Floyd’s legs as officer Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for 9 minutes and 29 seconds.

Lane twice asked whether the officers should reposition Floyd and later attempted CPR after paramedics loaded Floyd into an ambulance, but prosecutors argued that he did not do enough to aid Floyd.

Chauvin was convicted in Hennepin County District Court in 2021 of second-degree murder and manslaughter. Chauvin later pleaded guilty to federal charges for violating Floyd’s civil rights, and is serving a 20-year prison term concurrent with his 22-year state sentence. He’s due to be released from prison in 2038, according to BOP records.

Accomplices Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng were also convicted in state and federal courts and remain imprisoned with release dates scheduled for April, 2025, according to the BOP.

Floyd, who was Black, died while pinned under the knee of Chauvin, who is white, at the corner of Chicago Avenue and 38th Street in south Minneapolis. Floyd’s death ignited days of protests and at times deadly and destructive riots.

Motherfkker deserves the hanging tree. Same for Chauvin and the other conspirators.
I disagree. Chauvin is another matter.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:48 pm
I disagree. Chauvin is another matter.

Minnesota's aiding and abetting statute holds anyone criminally liable for the commission of a crime if he intentionally aids another in such an act. Luckily all he got was an aiding and abetting manslaughter charge so far as I recall. Otherwise he would have had to spend a lot more time in jail where the murderous bassturd belongs.

Return to “POLITICS”