~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: ~46~ The Joe Biden Presidency ~46~

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:27 pm
ggait wrote: Reagan publicly disclosed he had Alzheimers 5.5 years after he was out of office. So it is pretty likely he actually had Alzheimers while sitting in the Oval.

Reports of Biden's demise have been greatly exaggerated by the MAGAs. Despite his impending doom, he made it through the primaries and to the convention, the debates, election, inauguration day, first 100 days. Seems to be doing pretty good with his Secret Service hardened Peleton.

And he is surrounded by a team of experienced, qualified and competent pros. Not a bunch of randos like Jared, Ivanka, Rudy and Omorasa. So Joe can probably be quite effective even if he's knocking off early some days. I think Kamala will be stuck in her job for a long time.

But the MAGAs will of course keep predicting how Joe is falling apart. Recall that Hillary was near death too. She, like Joe, seems to be doing fine years later.

Boycott stupid.
Swing and a miss.
Another undated post from years ago? Duplicity and misrepresentation is a GOP value. You are right in there with your crowd.
kramerica.inc

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by kramerica.inc »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:03 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:32 pm
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote: Biden doing his best Weekend at Bernies impression: “Jobs are the key to defeating climate change and Kamelama is on it.”

He was already propped up on the podium. Now all they need to get him is a sweet pair of shades.

:lol:
Thought he did a good job. But you guys persist in pushing the Fox/DJT, Jr. narrative. It's telling.
Who's being indoctrinated? I think it's telling that you think I'm pushing a narrative.

I am literally completely disconnected from Fox and DJT. And CNN and MSNBC. I removed all political news channels from my Youtube tv lineup.

Nothing but the main streams and BBC.

And simple observation.
I think your suggestion that you are making "a simple observation" is baloney. You've been pushing this "Joe is compromised, too old," etc. for ages now, and from the evidence on the ground it appears to be complete bullsh*t. It is nearly always based on a word or name fumble, which, in the larger picture of what his Administration is doing and trying to do, and of what he is saying and trying to say, totally immaterial.

The reality, if you're not a government-educated dog walker hooked on VDH, is that his Administration has done a nice job in most aspects of leadership in these first 100 days, in which job one was counteracting the ill effects of the prior administration's historic failure to manage the pandemic. Biden isn't sneaking around; his agenda is out in the open. And last night he laid much of it out. Democracy is, I am sure you've noticed, in trouble and under enormous pressure worldwide, even here in the United States, where a significant percentage of the public has been hoodwinked by the former President and his toadies into believing the election was illegitimate. Biden is trying, however imperfectly, to restore confidence in government's ability to meet the needs of an enormous and diverse citizenry. There is much to critique and some to applaud. But you? Focused on "Kamelama."
I’ve been pushing the observation because it’s what I keep seeing. It’s obvious to anyone who has seen Biden on tv or in person for the past 2 years.

Remember when everyone was talking about Ronnie Reagan mid-term floundering his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, lost for words? Looking and SOUNDING tired and bewildered?

That’s exactly what many people are seeing. Biden, even more so than Reagan late in his second term, is being managed. Its fine and won’t change anything. But I can’t believe a smart guy like you doesn’t see it. Or you are so entrenched in your “side” that you can’t admit it.
PS- Seacoaster, I apologize for that fake "narrative" I was pushing.

Pretty clever, for you anyway. Yours was a fake narrative, at the time, and it largely still is.

I haven't been "seacoaster" since March 2022. Weird that your posts from today omit the date. This series must have been after the SOTU in January or February 2022.

So you unearth a two year and four month old post, when Biden was rolling along just fine, getting legislation through a intensely divided Congress, getting a Supreme Court appointment queued up, and managing an economy that was then and still is the envy of the industrialized world. Read what I posted; it is all completely true: "his Administration has done a nice job in most aspects of leadership in these first 100 days, in which job one was counteracting the ill effects of the prior administration's historic failure to manage the pandemic. Biden isn't sneaking around; his agenda is out in the open. And last night he laid much of it out. Democracy is, I am sure you've noticed, in trouble and under enormous pressure worldwide, even here in the United States, where a significant percentage of the public has been hoodwinked by the former President and his toadies into believing the election was illegitimate." And you focused on a couple of language gaffes.

You beat the drum because that is what your right-wing thought police have you do, and at the time of these posts, you were completely wrong, as you are most of the time. You toady to the Trump narrative by never speaking out against this charlatan, making you complicit in the deconstruction of the party you identify with. Stay busy peeling the gum off your shoes, and take your bitterness out on your spouse's liberal family instead of playing cutesy games here. You might try for a job with Comer; that's about your speed, sport.
Sure. Those of us with eyes and ears and saw it back in 2001 were just guessing and lucky!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2 ... -one-video

I understand that lawyers never admit when they are wrong. It's also why you are deflecting now.

Keep doubling down. "It's all good, man."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:44 pm
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote: Biden doing his best Weekend at Bernies impression: “Jobs are the key to defeating climate change and Kamelama is on it.”

He was already propped up on the podium. Now all they need to get him is a sweet pair of shades.

Thought he did a good job. But you guys persist in pushing the Fox/DJT, Jr. narrative. It's telling.
Who's being indoctrinated? I think it's telling that you think I'm pushing a narrative.

I am literally completely disconnected from Fox and DJT. And CNN and MSNBC. I removed all political news channels from my Youtube tv lineup.

And simple observation.
I think your suggestion that you are making "a simple observation" is baloney. You've been pushing this "Joe is compromised, too old," etc. for ages now, and from the evidence on the ground it appears to be complete bullsh*t. It is nearly always based on a word or name fumble, which, in the larger picture of what his Administration is doing and trying to do, and of what he is saying and trying to say, totally immaterial.

The reality, if you're not a government-educated dog walker hooked on VDH, is that his Administration has done a nice job in most aspects of leadership in these first 100 days, in which job one was counteracting the ill effects of the prior administration's historic failure to manage the pandemic. Biden isn't sneaking around; his agenda is out in the open. And last night he laid much of it out. Democracy is, I am sure you've noticed, in trouble and under enormous pressure worldwide, even here in the United States, where a significant percentage of the public has been hoodwinked by the former President and his toadies into believing the election was illegitimate. Biden is trying, however imperfectly, to restore confidence in government's ability to meet the needs of an enormous and diverse citizenry. There is much to critique and some to applaud. But you? Focused on "Kamelama."
I’ve been pushing the observation because it’s what I keep seeing. It’s obvious to anyone who has seen Biden on tv or in person for the past 2 years.

Remember when everyone was talking about Ronnie Reagan mid-term floundering his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, lost for words? Looking and SOUNDING tired and bewildered?

That’s exactly what many people are seeing. Biden, even more so than Reagan late in his second term, is being managed. Its fine and won’t change anything. But I can’t believe a smart guy like you doesn’t see it. Or you are so entrenched in your “side” that you can’t admit it.

Pretty clever, for you anyway. Yours was a fake narrative, at the time, and it largely still is.

I haven't been "seacoaster" since March 2022. Weird that your posts from today omit the date. This series must have been after the SOTU in January or February 2022.

So you unearth a two year and four month old post, when Biden was rolling along just fine, getting legislation through a intensely divided Congress, getting a Supreme Court appointment queued up, and managing an economy that was then and still is the envy of the industrialized world. Read what I posted; it is all completely true: "his Administration has done a nice job in most aspects of leadership in these first 100 days, in which job one was counteracting the ill effects of the prior administration's historic failure to manage the pandemic. Biden isn't sneaking around; his agenda is out in the open. And last night he laid much of it out. Democracy is, I am sure you've noticed, in trouble and under enormous pressure worldwide, even here in the United States, where a significant percentage of the public has been hoodwinked by the former President and his toadies into believing the election was illegitimate." And you focused on a couple of language gaffes.

You beat the drum because that is what your right-wing thought police have you do, and at the time of these posts, you were completely wrong, as you are most of the time. You toady to the Trump narrative by never speaking out against this charlatan, making you complicit in the deconstruction of the party you identify with. Stay busy peeling the gum off your shoes, and take your bitterness out on your spouse's liberal family instead of playing cutesy games here. You might try for a job with Comer; that's about your speed, sport.
Sure. Those of us with eyes and ears and saw it back in 2001 were just guessing and lucky!

I understand that lawyers never admit when they are wrong. It's also why you are deflecting now.

You don’t know what those “notes” indicated. It could have been something bad that caught him by surprise and he had to talk around it because he wasn’t expecting it. Could have been he’s getting old. Who knows….? I know you don’t and neither do I.

Joe is out of the race. Focus on your guy.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:12 pm
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:

And simple observation.

You don’t know what those “notes” indicated. It could have been something bad that caught him by surprise and he had to talk around it because he wasn’t expecting it. Could have been he’s getting old. Who knows….? I know you don’t and neither do I.

I don't have a guy, guy.
I've got a gal, maybe.
Been a registered Democrat for a while now.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:55 pm
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:

And simple observation.

I don't have a guy, guy.
I've got a gal, maybe.
Been a registered Democrat for a while now.
Guy as in generic. I am independent but will vote for Kamala Harris. Hoping the Trump fever breaks before MAGA breaks this country does.
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

People are what they support regardless of disclaimer. In politics loot at what prople do not what thet say

Trump is a rapist, serial adulterer, abuser of women, a convicted felon, paid $25 million for defrauding Trump U students, was fined about $6 million for taking money donated for kids cancer, stole top secret papers, put together an insurrection snd is bigot. The GOP is his creation for all its violence, racism, misogyny and corruption. By the time the election occurs Trump may sin but the country will know whst a piece of crap he is.

Never though i would have met any presidential candidate anf to have met both. When i met Trump he was being his real self.
Brooklyn

Re: Lame Duck Unfit Uncle tRump

Post by Brooklyn »

Funny when you think about it -- tRump and his fellow republiCONs based their entire campaign on the matter of Biden being "too old", flubbing lines, using the teleprompter, walking slowly or nearly falling, and getting incoherent. Now they cannot smear the Dem candidate anymore because she is far livelier and more articulate than anyone. Instead they will have to deal with issues and this should work to the Dems advantage - after all they created over 16 millions jobs (unlike Dump who lost millions), they at least started the rebuilding of the infrastructure, killed off Covid, ended the racist banning of entry into USA by Muslims, and many other positive actions. And the crime rate is way down as compared to Dump.

True, Dems don't have much time to pick a VIP and to mount a massive political counter attack. But it can be done.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:20 pm People are what they support regardless of disclaimer. In politics loot at what prople do not what thet say

Trump is a rapist, serial adulterer, abuser of women, a convicted felon, paid $25 million for defrauding Trump U students, was fined about $6 million for taking money donated for kids cancer, stole top secret papers, put together an insurrection snd is bigot. The GOP is his creation for all its violence, racism, misogyny and corruption. By the time the election occurs Trump may sin but the country will know whst a piece of crap he is.

Never though i would have met any presidential candidate anf to have met both. When i met Trump he was being his real self.

All those things are considered praiseworthy assets by republiCONs.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:20 pm People are what they support regardless of disclaimer. In politics loot at what prople do not what thet say

Man after listing all those things about trump you would think he would be a Democrat? :D
Any idea why Bill Clinton was never held accountable for the multiple credible accusations of rape and sexual assault that he was accused of? I forgot, Bill isn't running for president so those accusations are ancient history. 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:23 am
Man after listing all those things about trump you would think he would be a Democrat? :D
Any idea why Bill Clinton was never held accountable for the multiple credible accusations of rape and sexual assault that he was accused of? I forgot, Bill isn't running for president so those accusations are ancient history. 8-)

Funny how delusional right wingers feel Clinton's behavior was criminal but tRump's behavior perfectly acceptable and consistent with biblical principles. :lol:

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

https://www.missbukowski.com/the-library/the-fall
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Nice
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Not much on history i guess. The House voted two articles of impeachment, the Senate did not convict. Actually Trump is a perfect fit for the party he controls. Even though he controls the party he should start wearing brown pants to conceal the stain.
ggait

Post by ggait »

ggait wrote: Reagan publicly disclosed he had Alzheimers 5.5 years after he was out of office. So it is pretty likely he actually had Alzheimers while sitting in the Oval.

Reports of Biden's demise have been greatly exaggerated by the MAGAs. Despite his impending doom, he made it through the primaries and to the convention, the debates, election, inauguration day, first 100 days. Seems to be doing pretty good with his Secret Service hardened Peleton.

And he is surrounded by a team of experienced, qualified and competent pros. Not a bunch of randos like Jared, Ivanka, Rudy and Omorasa. So Joe can probably be quite effective even if he's knocking off early some days. I think Kamala will be stuck in her job for a long time.

But the MAGAs will of course keep predicting how Joe is falling apart. Recall that Hillary was near death too. She, like Joe, seems to be doing fine years later.

Boycott stupid.
Swing and a miss.
Awesome pull Kra. Well done!! I’ll own that one.

Tbh, I am absolutely furious at Joe and his team. I feel defrauded and gaslighted. Joe obviously should have dropped out long ago.

I’m still puzzled at what actually happened. I wonder if Joe had a relatively recent and worsening decline. Kind of like the Hemingway line about going bankrupt — gradually and then suddenly all at once.

My concerns were never about governing. Joe is doing well there and he’s got a strong team around him. My concern was about campaigning and beating Trump. Clearly not able to do that task. Which you can’t delegate or outsource.

Kra wins lax power for today!

PS — what was the date of my post above? A few years back?
Last edited by ggait on Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
kramerica.inc wrote:
seacoaster wrote:

And simple observation.

He's not gonna. Not one post about Trump's age. Not one post about this rambling, idiotic speeches that make ZERO sense.

He doesn't care. Kram, next four years...try not to be so transparent. You don't care about age. You care about getting the guy you want in the White House by moving the goalposts anywhere on the field that suits your goal.

And that's fine. But don't waste people's time telling us you care about age or elocution. You don't and are wasting your time and ours by lying about it, and by regurgitating FoxNation talking points chapter and verse....and then acting like it's original thought.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:54 am

Boycott stupid.
Swing and a miss.
Awesome pull Kra. Well done!! I’ll own that one.

Tbh, I am absolutely furious at Joe and his team. I feel defrauded and gaslighted. Joe obviously should have dropped out long ago.

I’m still puzzled at what actually happened. I wonder if Joe had a relatively recent and worsening decline. Kind of like the Hemingway line about going bankrupt — gradually and then suddenly all at once.

My concerns were never about governing. Joe is doing well there and he’s got a strong team around him. My concern was about campaigning and beating Trump. Clearly not able to do that task. Which you can’t delegate or outsource.

Kra wins lax power for today!
No, he doesn't win today.

In order to win, he has to show us his posts where he hammers Trump's speeches for not making any sense....and when he tells us that Trump will be 83 when he leaves office.

If he does that? THEN he wins. Because here's where GGait calls out how Old as F BOTH Trump and Biden are.....
ggait wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:49 pm Lighten up Pizza. I of course will vote for Sleepy Joe as I did in 2020. But FFS, the dude will be 82 on inauguration day.

Sleepy Joe is in a dead heat with the completely awful and also old Trump.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:13 am

Not much on history i guess. The House voted two articles of impeachment, the Senate did not convict. Actually Trump is a perfect fit for the party he controls. Even though he controls the party he should start wearing brown pants to conceal the stain.
Not much on history eh. You don't even know what your talking about. :lol: Your referring to the Monica Lewinsky blue stain scandal. You forgot about the handful of woman who repeatedly and credibly accused Bill Clinton of raping them. I think you should do a Google search and take your own advice and brush up on history. :D
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:58 pm

Not much on history eh. You don't even know what your talking about. :lol: Your referring to the Monica Lewinsky blue stain scandal. You forgot about the handful of woman who repeatedly and credibly accused Bill Clinton of raping them. I think you should do a Google search and take your own advice and brush up on history. :D

from Wiki:

Through his representatives, Clinton has responded to the allegations by casting doubt on the credibility of the accusers, saying that (in the case of Broaddrick and Willey) they previously testified under oath that Clinton never made unwanted advances. Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones have stated that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual.[27][42][43] Clinton has admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers, both of which have generally been accepted as consensual.[46]

By contrast tRump boasts of poosy grabbing, had been sued for millions, and has never apologized. But, as always, when it's done by a Bible thumping RepubliCON that makes it all perfectly OK to far right delusionals.

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The answer was correct. But please, let’s talk about Trump’s rape which he is paying out abot 80 million and the more than 2 dozen or so allegations of abuse inckuding his first wife. Clinton is irrelavant
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:08 am

The answer was correct. But please, let’s talk about Trump’s rape which he is paying out abot 80 million and the more than 2 dozen or so allegations of abuse inckuding his first wife. Clinton is irrelavant
Well Bill Clinton and trump have something in common, neither one was ever convicted of their alleged crimes in a court of law. IMO without that having occured saying either one is a confirmed rapist only exists in the minds of public opinion. He said/ she said is what comes into play. Are you comfortable with people being judged for any crime in the court of public opinion? I would think and I could be incorrect that publicly declaring some one a rapist could possibly get yourself in legal trouble.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”