~47~President Kamala D. Harris~47~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Lacrossefan69

Re: ~47~President Kamala D. Harris~47~

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

the democrat party is suffering. They are unable to find a decent candidate. sleepy joeyboy had to go but you would at least think they would bring someone in better then Kamala. at least try newsom or someone with more brain cells then Kamala. this election should be a landslide for trump if he is smart about his campaign. Kamala is far from qualified.
Last edited by Lacrossefan69 on Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacrossefan69

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/b ... pping-out/

This just in- I bet he resigns if he is even capable to do so
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:09 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:56 pm
No but I am suggesting that Big Lots, Family Dollar and Dollar General are doing something terribly wrong. I linked and article below this post that I hope you took the time to read.

Retail theft in NYS alone cost retailers 4.4 billion dollars in one year. Retail theft cost NYS 176 million dollars in tax revenue in one year. You try and lecture me that retail theft is no big deal. It's a big enough deal that the Monroe County Sheriffs Office has put together a rather robust retail theft task force. While I know you will NEVER admit you are wrong in this instance you are a long ways from being right. That knowledge alone puts a smile on my face :D
How many basis points does that $4.4 billion and $176 million represent? :D
Why don't you ask Governor Hochul? Thats her job not mine. 8-)
You brought up numbers. Hochul is responsible for loss prevention in the retail channel?
... I remember when he wrote glowingly of Hochul, he could get behind her, she was from the north country. Not one of those down-staters.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:43 pm https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/b ... pping-out/

This just in- I bet he resigns if he is even capable to do so
... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try. These were campaign trips. No reason to take those trips now.
Lacrossefan69

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

Read the article before you reply you half-wit. the trips were a mix of that and presidential stops which is the clear takeaway for any sapient human reading the article. Joeyb was also supposed to meet with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday but he doesn't even plan on returning to DC for that. He was supposed to leave today but put that off. If you would just read rather than comment blindly it would benefit you in many areas. This is the problem with this country. Statements without any research. Just read before you form an opinion and put your disposition beside. I assume that is a skill you have not mastered yet JHU72.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Democrats claim they signed up 28,000 campaign volunteer workers in 24 hours after Bidens announcement of endorsement of Kamala. That is enthusiasm!!
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:03 pm Read the article before you reply you half-wit. the trips were a mix of that and presidential stops which is the clear takeaway for any sapient human reading the article. Joeyb was also supposed to meet with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday but he doesn't even plan on returning to DC for that. He was supposed to leave today but put that off. If you would just read rather than comment blindly it would benefit you in many areas. This is the problem with this country. Statements without any research. Just read before you form an opinion and put your disposition beside. I assume that is a skill you have not mastered yet JHU72.
OOF!! We have a troll.
Lacrossefan69

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:08 pm
Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:03 pm Read the article before you reply you half-wit. the trips were a mix of that and presidential stops which is the clear takeaway for any sapient human reading the article. Joeyb was also supposed to meet with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday but he doesn't even plan on returning to DC for that. He was supposed to leave today but put that off. If you would just read rather than comment blindly it would benefit you in many areas. This is the problem with this country. Statements without any research. Just read before you form an opinion and put your disposition beside. I assume that is a skill you have not mastered yet JHU72.
OOF!! We have a troll.
Not trolling just want people to construct opinions based on textual analysis rather then pre-disposition. It aggravates me to see that's all.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

OOF!! We have a troll.
... gee, you think?? How could you tell?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lacrossefan69

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:07 pm Democrats claim they signed up 28,000 campaign volunteer workers in 24 hours after Bidens announcement of endorsement of Kamala. That is enthusiasm!!
You can't just believe everything you are told. Where is the source? The proof? obviously they are gonna say that. You need to analyze and think.
Lacrossefan69

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:12 pm
OOF!! We have a troll.

I came at you strong but you need to hear it from someone. Im sure you can handle it as a Hopkins fan these last few years. I am not doing what you young whipper snappers call "Trolling" just trying to provide counter opinions to challenge. There is no problem with people having differing views!
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:18 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:12 pm
OOF!! We have a troll.

I came at you strong but you need to hear it from someone. Im sure you can handle it as a Hopkins fan these last few years. I am not doing what you young whipper snappers call "Trolling" just trying to provide counter opinions to challenge. There is no problem with people having differing views!
But calling names..... :cry: This is a civilized board where differences of opinion are respected. See my bolded comments.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

New account? Name Calling? Soon after another went into the sin bin?

Lacrossefan69

Post by Lacrossefan69 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:32 pm New account? Name Calling? Soon after another went into the sin bin?

No sir first account! Dont post a ton but found this board thought provoking. I thought you all could take some name calling. Can't be getting upset over disagreements on the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Need to harden up fellas
NattyBohChamps04

Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:49 pm No sir first account! Dont post a ton but found this board thought provoking. I thought you all could take some name calling. Can't be getting upset over disagreements on the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Need to harden up fellas
Swell. Just a head's up, "personal attacks", like calling people "half-wits" are not permitted on the board. Not my rules.

I kind of miss the days of public shaming. When punching someone in the mouth for an out of line insult was looked the other way. When conspiracy nuts didn't have a megaphone.

Go Seminoles!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

This dude makes love like The guy in the bar in the beginning of the accused apparently.

Just show up and throw folks on the pinball machine…0
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:36 pm
Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:49 pm No sir first account! Dont post a ton but found this board thought provoking. I thought you all could take some name calling. Can't be getting upset over disagreements on the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Need to harden up fellas
Swell. Just a head's up, "personal attacks", like calling people "half-wits" are not permitted on the board. Not my rules.

I kind of miss the days of public shaming. When punching someone in the mouth for an out of line insult was looked the other way. When conspiracy nuts didn't have a megaphone.

Go Seminoles!
You can’t end that with go seminoles. Just can’t.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
NattyBohChamps04

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:23 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:36 pm

Go Seminoles!
You can’t end that with go seminoles. Just can’t.
If the dude's a Florida grad/fan, then I'm gonna enjoy it.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NYT reporting Harris already has enough pledged delegates -- she is the dems presidential candidate.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Lacrossefan69 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:36 pm the democrat party is suffering. They are unable to find a decent candidate. sleepy joeyboy had to go but you would at least think they would bring someone in better then Kamala. at least try newsom or someone with more brain cells then Kamala. this election should be a landslide for trump if he is smart about his campaign. Kamala is far from qualified.
Boycott stupid.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”