Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:22 pm Michael Steele is a fuggin idiot. Bloviating that they haven’t seen medical records of Trumps ear injury.
That does sound silly, however Steele has a sense of humor, so perhaps it's very tongue in cheek?
You can make the call. https://x.com/simonateba/status/1813578 ... a82I2GssRg
Thanks; if tongue in cheek, it's really well done deadpan...however, I think he's trolling Trump and MAGA and knows it. Trump's demand for Biden health reports, testing, Obama's birth certificate, while being such an obvious liar himself, holding back his tax returns, holding back or causing his own health records or causing them to be phony 'reports'...and here MAGA is claiming Trump deserves a "Purple Heart" for being "shot". Martyr. Can he prove he was actually shot? is a good troll. Show us the medical records, Donald. Very possible that it's 'just' a piece of glass, no bullet wound. He's not an idiot, he's trolling Trump and MAGA.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:38 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:22 pm Michael Steele is a fuggin idiot. Bloviating that they haven’t seen medical records of Trumps ear injury.
That does sound silly, however Steele has a sense of humor, so perhaps it's very tongue in cheek?
Thanks; if tongue in cheek, it's really well done deadpan...however, I think he's trolling Trump and MAGA and knows it. Trump's demand for Biden health reports, testing, Obama's birth certificate, while being such an obvious liar himself, holding back his tax returns, holding back or causing his own health records or causing them to be phony 'reports'...and here MAGA is claiming Trump deserves a "Purple Heart" for being "shot". Martyr. Can he prove he was actually shot? is a good troll. Show us the medical records, Donald. Very possible that it's 'just' a piece of glass, no bullet wound. He's not an idiot, he's trolling Trump and MAGA.
and in this context "trolling" is A-OK with you??

Don't forget your PM oath
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

So now you are cool with Trolling b/c....why? OR Steele has followed your MO, full on TDS at all costs.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:42 am
and in this context "trolling" is A-OK with you??

Don't forget your PM oath
:D I don't know what the PM oath was, but am sure you'll remind me somehow cryptically.

Yes, in this context, I get the "trolling" strategy of trying to get under Trump's and MAGA-world's skin.

This site has a pretty clear definition of what's out of bounds behavior that posters had an opportunity to weigh in on that includes purposeful misinformation, falsehoods, for purpose of inflaming. "Putinesque".

I don't see any false statements in Steele's "troll".

The posters on here who have recently been put in the penalty box both had repeated posts with clearly false statements, not close calls, and were warned.

If Steele had said there was never even a shot taken, it's all made up footage, that would be quite different. Right now, there's actually a legitimate question as to whether the bullet nicked Trump's ear or just a piece of glass...personally, I don't think it should make any difference, but the MAGA world apparently does think it matters to Trump's "Purple Heart", martyr status. So, prove it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:48 am
So now you are cool with Trolling b/c....why? OR Steele has followed your MO, full on TDS at all costs.
Copying my response to RRR.

Yes, in this context, I get the "trolling" strategy of trying to get under Trump's and MAGA-world's skin.

This site has a pretty clear definition of what's out of bounds behavior that posters had an opportunity to weigh in on that includes purposeful misinformation, falsehoods, for purpose of inflaming. "Putinesque".

I don't see any false statements in Steele's "troll".

The posters on here who have recently been put in the penalty box both had repeated posts with clearly false statements, not close calls, and were warned.

If Steele had said there was never even a shot taken, it's all made up footage, that would be quite different. Right now, there's actually a legitimate question as to whether the bullet nicked Trump's ear or just a piece of glass...personally, I don't think it should make any difference, but the MAGA world apparently does think it matters to Trump's "Purple Heart", martyr status. So, prove it.

Let me add:
Yes, Steele despises Trump as much or more than I do. For much the same reasons.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

we declare our rules changed to include this new definition of what trolling is and that it is no longer Putin mask it is also this guy is response to what trolling is where it may be acceptable and it's OK to do so to troll trolling is OK as long as I approve it and I do I'm allowed to do that cause I'm on principal principal is OK because it's me and I love me. I talk about myself often and I'm always talking about myself often, have I told you about……

Dampens the inner smile to be around such unprincipled humans adios
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

WHISTLEBLOWER ALERT

Gym Jordan claims SS whistleblowers are telling him that SS short-shrifted Fatso coverage for NATO summit.

MUAHAAAAAAAA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:47 pm WHISTLEBLOWER ALERT

Gym Jordan claims SS whistleblowers are telling him that SS short-shrifted Fatso coverage for NATO summit.

MUAHAAAAAAAA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What portion of that is funny?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:05 pm

MUAHAAAAAAAA
Take your pick. ;)
Whistleblower de jour
I'd wager that the convention prep in Milwaukee drained more resources that a 3 day NATO suumit in DC
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:05 pm

MUAHAAAAAAAA
Take your pick. ;)
Whistleblower de jour
I'd wager that the convention prep in Milwaukee drained more resources that a 3 day NATO suumit in DC
And it "just so happens" that an organization that Republicans don't like are the "reason" why Trump was shorted. :roll:

Or is the idea that the Secret Service had only two jobs that weekend....and they (ominous music) tried to let Trump die? :roll:

TinFoilHat, searching for ways to keep this in the headlines until the election. Watch it blow up on Fox.
a fan

Post by a fan »

And this is yet another reason why folks can't stand fake-Christians....

Rev. Lorenzo Sewell, a senior pastor at 180 Church in Detroit, took the stage on Thursday at the Republican National Convention, where he declared God performed a "millimeter miracle" in the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump.

"You can't deny the power of God on this man's life. You can't deny that God protected him. You cannot deny that it was a millimeter miracle that was able to save this man's life," he said. "Could it be that Jesus Christ preserved him for such a time as this?"

Sewell's remarks drew a roaring applause from those in attendance at the convention.

Right. G*d protected Trump...a man who can't quote one word from the Bible, and yet is using the L*rds name to get elected....and yet let a volunteer firefighter with a nice family die an early death.

If this is Christianity....i just......(facepalm)
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Louisiana Governor claims Ten Commandments in Schools Could've Prevented Trump Shooting. Yea, right. :lol: :lol: :lol: Magical thinking. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:58 pm And this is yet another reason why folks can't stand fake-Christians....

Rev. Lorenzo Sewell, a senior pastor at 180 Church in Detroit, took the stage on Thursday at the Republican National Convention, where he declared God performed a "millimeter miracle" in the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump.

"You can't deny the power of God on this man's life. You can't deny that God protected him. You cannot deny that it was a millimeter miracle that was able to save this man's life," he said. "Could it be that Jesus Christ preserved him for such a time as this?"

Sewell's remarks drew a roaring applause from those in attendance at the convention.

Right. G*d protected Trump...a man who can't quote one word from the Bible, and yet is using the L*rds name to get elected....and yet let a volunteer firefighter with a nice family die an early death.

You left out that evil exists, and was actively on display Saturday.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:59 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:58 pm And this is yet another reason why folks can't stand fake-Christians....

Yes. It does.

You know my gripe......thank G8d. Go right ahead for that. But honor the 1st commandment, and don't tell people that you know the L*rd's mind, and why things happen. But most of all.....don't make religious claims about a politician in public. We told the King of England to F' off to keep that stuff out of our government.
DMac

Post by DMac »

This is sickening yet swallowed hook, line, and sinker by those susceptible to this kind of thinking.
You can't deny? Yes you can, watch this. Oh, horseschidt.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:54 am
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:11 am It depends on how you define a mass shooting. Was his objective to kill as many people as possible or to eliminate Trump ?

Re oversight of rooftops, there is a water tower with a railed walkway that could be used by a 2 man overwatch counter-sniper team with a clear view of numerous rooftops, including the one used by the shooter.
How do we actually know what his objective was??

I agree that it certainly seems most likely that he was targeting Trump first and foremost, but we don't know that for a fact...yet.

and we do know that he fired a flurry of bullets, at least 8 shots in rapid-fire, and was immediately stopped by a single shot (at least that's the reporting).

But it's definitely plausible that he intended to keep on firing as long as he could, killing as many as he could. The weapon he chose is much better for that purpose than would have been a sniper rifle, though both were capable of a straight assassination attempt.

So, unless we absolutely know he only intended to kill one person, sure fits mass shooting profile as well.
It doesn't matter. The legal definition of a mass shooting is 3 or more deaths.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Fake Christians ? Now you're questioning the faith & sincerity of thousands of people you've never met, who believe it was divine intervention.
You don't have to recite scripture or wear your faith on your sleeve to be a believer. Who are you to question another's faith ? Supreme arrogance.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:46 am Supreme arrogance.
Well, you oughta know all about arrogance. You display it rather regularly around here. :oops:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:42 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:59 pm

Yes. It does.

You know my gripe......thank G8d. Go right ahead for that. But honor the 1st commandment, and don't tell people that you know the L*rd's mind, and why things happen. But most of all.....don't make religious claims about a politician in public. We told the King of England to F' off to keep that stuff out of our government.
Yeah those rich, white slave owning SoBs showed the king where the bull chit the buckwheat. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:35 am
old salt wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:46 am Supreme arrogance.
Well, you oughta know all about arrogance. You display it rather regularly around here. :oops:
That's rich, coming from you. I don't question the faith or patriotism of others, just because they disagree with me. Can you say the same ?

Return to “POLITICS”