Is America a racist nation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Is America a racist nation?

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:47 am In what America world is it unusual to see Orthodox Jews wearing?

All of my Orthodox friends here in Baltimore area do so all of the time, including any business or social events.
That's New York...tons of such folks.
Fun Fact: New York has more Jews than any city on the planet, including in Israel. Possibly up to 1.6M of them. If the stadium was a cross-section of all New Yorkers, 15% of the fans there would be Jewish.

So yeah, just an average day in NYC.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

More and more brazen. Not only in Arab nations. Not only in Europe. But right here at home in the United States.

Joe Biden is Genocide Joe?? I guess anyone who isn't a follower of Islam is a target. Stunning that it's happening here in America.

https://x.com/scootercasterny/status/18 ... 12660?s=46
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm More and more brazen. Not only in Arab nations. Not only in Europe. But right here at home in the United States.

Joe Biden is Genocide Joe?? I guess anyone who isn't a follower of Islam is a target. Stunning that it's happening here in America.

He reaps what he sowed. This is why we should never let terrorists into our country. We must secure our border now.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:02 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm More and more brazen. Not only in Arab nations. Not only in Europe. But right here at home in the United States.

He reaps what he sowed. This is why we should never let terrorists into our country. We must secure our border now.
And we're reaping right along with him.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I thought you were all for free speech. Calling Biden, Genocide Joe causes me, a Biden supporter, zero problem. They are making a political point. It is free speech. I guess they didn't teach that in your Freedumb School.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:46 pm

... I thought you were all for free speech. Calling Biden, Genocide Joe causes me, a Biden supporter, zero problem. They are making a political point. It is free speech. I guess they didn't teach that in your Freedumb School.
Diversity of race is not a strength of any country or empire. Especially not of a group of people who hate us and our way of life. Yet, Democrats support terrorist organizations and want to let millions of Middle Eastern terrorists into our country. Secure the border now!
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:54 pm

Diversity of race is not a strength of any country or empire. Especially not of a group of people who hate us and our way of life. Yet, Democrats support terrorist organizations and want to let millions of Middle Eastern terrorists into our country. Secure the border now!
You tell 'em, Pete! Get rid of them foreigners!

Wait...are you suggesting that you go back to Europe, and let the Native Americans have your home, because you, the foreigner, ruined things in the formerly homogenous America of the 1400's, what with your dirty European blood and all?

Huh. Pretty nice of you to take one for the team, Pete. Well done. Write when you find work across the pond!
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Wait...are you suggesting that you go back to Europe, and let the Native Americans have your home, because you, the foreigner, ruined things in the formerly homogenous America of the 1400's, what with your dirty European blood and all?

Huh. Pretty nice of you to take one for the team, Pete. Well done. Write when you find work across the pond!
If the Indians had secured their borders, they might’ve stood a chance at being conquered. :lol:

Look at Western Europe.
Look at the US

The West is being conquered without a shot being fired.
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:49 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:03 pm

If the Indians had secured their borders, they might’ve stood a chance at being conquered. :lol:

Look at Western Europe.
Look at the US

The West is being conquered without a shot being fired.
nah, we’re good.

Didn’t learn your lesson the first time, Pete?

Trump won’t pass a single bill on immigration this time, either. He likes the cheap labor, remember?

Oh well, I’m ready for my fat tax cut, pete, and I know you are too.

And your feigned care for anything but yourself ain’t fooling anyone here. You love Trump because he’s a cash register.

But I’m here when you want to take bets on how big Trump makes the government this time around.

The over under sits at making it 40% bigger in four years. You in, Pete?

This year? We’re spending more on debt payments than we do educating our kids, Pete. And this is your guy, huh?

How big will that debt service be when Trump adds more tax cuts to the rich, and introduces his massive spending bill(s)?

Who cares, right Pete? That magic R by Trumps name will fix it, right?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RepubliCONs love themselves some racism! What can you say about a scumbag plains state senator who says he won't agree to fund the Washington football team unless they change their name back to one some of his constituents believe is highly offensive.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:29 pm RepubliCONs love themselves some racism! What can you say about a scumbag plains state senator who says he won't agree to fund the Washington football team unless they change their name back to one some of his constituents believe is highly offensive.
I agree with the Senator - we should not be funding the Washington Football club. But not because of the change from the stupid old racist name.

This has to be one of the biggest and stupidest grifts around - getting the public to pay for NFL and other stadiums. Washington already has the training facility debacle, and the current VA governor debacleship. Time and again these public "investments" never bring the return the billionaires and politicians promise.

Privatize the profits, socialize the expenses/losses.

Looking at Washington vs. Carolina tickets right now. CHEAPEST is $340 for a family of four plus a parking pass... before taxes, additional fees, food, drinks, gas.

But still eff that idiotic senator for being, well, an idiot.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:08 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:29 pm RepubliCONs love themselves some racism! What can you say about a scumbag plains state senator who says he won't agree to fund the Washington football team unless they change their name back to one some of his constituents believe is highly offensive.
I agree with the Senator - we should not be funding the Washington Football club. But not because of the change from the stupid old racist name.

This has to be one of the biggest and stupidest grifts around - getting the public to pay for NFL and other stadiums. Washington already has the training facility debacle, and the current VA governor debacleship. Time and again these public "investments" never bring the return the billionaires and politicians promise.

Looking at Washington vs. Carolina tickets right now. CHEAPEST is $340 for a family of four plus a parking pass... before taxes, additional fees, food, drinks, gas.

The Squire Era was so much more entertaining. Remember Marlene carousing in. G’town with the fleshy hood ornament?

Then came that little weasel-dciked prick Danny — small-minded, mean-spirited nebbish.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:08 am

... agree with your reasoning. I am really tired of my tax dollars subsidizing rich people. But that is not the republiCON's problem. It is all about his racism.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/flvysrMTVC8

Another police punk gets caught in the act. When will these police criminals learn???
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:15 pm https://www.youtube.com/shorts/flvysrMTVC8

Another police punk gets caught in the act. When will these police criminals learn???
What makes you believe they can learn?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

I was working at Loyola HS in Towson 30 years ago when a colleague who had served previously as a Baltimore City Police Officer told me about when he was riding shotgun in a car and they got pulled over, both he and the driver were black. My friend leaned forward and asked the officer what his probable cause was and the officer left. Driving while black has been going on for way too many years.

Return to “POLITICS”