The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Did you fall for that ONW?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

More Biden "lawfare:"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... l-bribery/

"Sen. Bob Menendez was convicted Tuesday of taking bribes from three businessmen who showered him and his wife with cash, gold bars and a Mercedes-Benz, an extravagant bounty for his help securing deals with foreign officials and trying to derail several criminal investigations in New Jersey.

The jury in Manhattan federal court found the once-powerful New Jersey lawmaker guilty on all 16 felony counts. They include bribery, extortion, wire fraud, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and acting as a foreign agent for Egypt from 2018 to 2022, when Menendez was at the height of his influence in Washington, serving as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee or as the panel’s top Democrat while his party was in the minority.

The two co-defendants in the trial, real estate developer Fred Daibes and businessman Wael “Will” Hana, were also convicted.

Menendez showed no emotion as the guilty verdicts were read around 1 p.m. after three days of jury deliberations. U.S. District Judge Sidney H. Stein scheduled sentencing for Oct. 29; the punishment could be decades in prison and a ban from holding public office.

As lawyers discussed bail and sentencing logistics, Menendez sat with his hands clasped together, covering his mouth.

Menendez did not testify in his own defense. His team is expected to appeal, and legal experts say he could be helped by the Supreme Court’s rulings in recent years narrowing the scope of federal bribery laws.

Outside the courthouse, Menendez told reporters he had faith that he would win on appeal.

“I have never violated my public oath. I have never been anything but a patriot of my country and for my country,” he said.

But the 70-year-old senator’s political downfall is essentially complete. New Jersey Democrats abandoned him after his indictment. Menendez declined to seek the party’s nomination for a fourth term and instead mounted a long-shot bid as an independent in a state where Democrats have held both U.S. Senate seats for more than 50 years.

Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-NY) released a statement after the verdicts saying Menendez should step down.

“In light of this guilty verdict, Senator Menendez must now do what is right for his constituents, the Senate, and our country, and resign," Schumer said.

Rep. Andy Kim, a national security expert in the House, won the Democratic primary to succeed Menendez last month and will face Republican Curtis Bashaw, a hotelier, in the November election. Menendez could serve out the rest of his term even after his conviction, though his colleagues could vote to expel him if he does not resign. If Menendez loses his seat, Gov. Phil Murphy (D) would appoint an interim senator to serve into January."
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Gold price per ounce is indicating an average cpi of 12 percent increase in prices per year since Biden took over. The cpi formula although very high appears to indicate well below the price increases actually taking place. It explains the sour mood of the electorate and the strain on the middle and lower class.
Last edited by Essexfenwick on Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:34 pm More Biden "lawfare:"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... l-bribery/

"Sen. Bob Menendez was convicted Tuesday of taking bribes from three businessmen who showered him and his wife with cash, gold bars and a Mercedes-Benz, an extravagant bounty for his help securing deals with foreign officials and trying to derail several criminal investigations in New Jersey......
And not one single solitary mention the "Deep State", or "weaponizing the FBI and DoJ to go after political enemies".

You know guys, if I didn't know any better, the Republicans know there's no such thing as a Deep State, and they just want their team to break all the laws they want, and be left alone to do it.

Naaaah. These proud members of TeamTinFoil just can't find their hats when it comes to the .gov going after Dems.

Hypocrites. Blatant hypocrites. And the worst part is? They know full well they're being hypocrites....they just don't care. At all. :roll:
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Here’s Schumer saying the deep state will get you if you take them on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZidZfUoMU

Proof. Deep state exists and will not be subordinated without force.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Shhhhh.... don't let the others know that the Intel Community and Deep State are synonymous, or even that Democrats believe it exists, like the Majority Leader. It's a secret and they don't want afan to know. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:16 pm Shhhhh.... don't let the others know that the Intel Community and Deep State are synonymous, or even that Democrats believe it exists, like the Majority Leader. It's a secret and they don't want afan to know. ;) :lol:
So....go RIGHT ahead and explain to the class why you weren't screaming bloody murder about this "Deep State" of yours for going after Menendez?

I'll wait.

You're going to run away from this question as fast as you can. Try not to knock down any old ladies as you sprint to the exit.....
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:18 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:16 pm Shhhhh.... don't let the others know that the Intel Community and Deep State are synonymous, or even that Democrats believe it exists, like the Majority Leader. It's a secret and they don't want afan to know. ;) :lol:
So....go RIGHT ahead and explain to the class why you weren't screaming bloody murder about this "Deep State" of yours for going after Menendez?

I'll wait.

You're going to run away from this question as fast as you can. Try not to knock down any old ladies as you sprint to the exit.....
I'm not the one denying the Deep State...do you now admit it exists?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:23 pm

I'll wait.

Nope. That's on you.

Told you you'd run away. Change the subject. Tell me you see a squirrel.

You believe in your Deep State...but you're telling me it's a "coincidence" that you didn't bother taking a look at your Deep State when it comes to "weaponizing the FBI and DoJ" to go after Menendez and the D that happens to be by his name.

In short, you and your buds are LYING, and don't believe there's a Deep State. You just want your party to break laws and not face consequences. Sorry, not the same thing.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ahh, so "Deep State" is "synonymous" with Intel Community...well, then obviously there's a Deep State, by definition, as no one's ever denied the existence of the Intel Community.

sheesh :roll:

So, it's the Intel Community you guys are worried about when Trump gets prosecuted? Or are the prosecutors in NY part of this Intel Community too? Georgia? Heck, DC, the feds, ???

And they hate Dems like Melendez?
ohh, wait a minute, could it be that crooks and terrorists and spies aren't given any quarter regardless of fame or powerful position?

Isn't that what we want?
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

I'll wait.

Menendez is no longer useful. He’s more useful getting jailed. When you run with Marxists this is what happens to you when you’re “obsolete”. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Biden crime family doesn’t start getting prosecutory messages soon if he doesn’t step away
Last edited by Essexfenwick on Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:23 pm

I'll wait.

Nope. That's on you.

Told you you'd run away. Change the subject. Tell me you see a squirrel.

You believe in your Deep State...but you're telling me it's a "coincidence" that you didn't bother taking a look at your Deep State when it comes to "weaponizing the FBI and DoJ" to go after Menendez and the D that happens to be by his name.

In short, you and your buds are LYING, and don't believe there's a Deep State. You just want your party to break laws and not face consequences. Sorry, not the same thing.
You make fun of us for believing there is a deep state
Schumer says it on MSNBC
I call you on it
You change subject to Melendez to avoid the corner
double down while stuck in the corner.

Now, your logic is that we have to mention it on every post, otherwise you get us in a gothca moment.

Point YA. ;) :lol:
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:46 pm You make fun of us for believing there is a deep state
Schumer says it on MSNBC
I call you on it
Squirrel !!!

What the heck does Chuck Shumer have to do with this conversation?

Want me to address it? No problem: he's LYING. Now we're done with Shumer.

--------

Back to what you're running away from:

If you and Chucky believe in a Deep State, why did you "forget" to scream bloody murder when the FBI and DoJ went after Menendez?

Last chance to answer the question. You run away again, and the obvious answer is: you're full of sh(t, and don't believe in a Deep State.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:46 pm
Now, your logic is that we have to mention it on every post, otherwise you get us in a gothca moment.
No. My logic is that every time the FBI and DoJ go after a politician, you MUST complain about your Deep State. No exceptions.

You have to do the EXACT same things that you did when you claimed Deep State with Trump

-demand all correspondence between FBI agents. Check to see if they "hate" Melendez or the Dems. Because if we find that they do? You have to demand they drop the case. And Wray is a Trump appointee, remember? So right there, that's your Deep State red flag, as Trump's FBI goes after Menendez.

-demand to see all warrants and surveillance to check for anything fishy, or illegal

-demand to see the background of the Prosecutor, and everyone in their office. If they're Republicans? Oh, that's bad, and obviously corrupt

-then you're on to the Judge. Who appointed the Judge? And whatabout the Judges family?

You guys had pages and pages and pages of the above when your Deep State dared to go after Republicans. And you're telling me you just can't muster the energy to do the same thing with a Democrat is a victim of your claimed Deep State? :lol:

Just as I've told you for YEARS now. You are LYING about your Deep State. You don't care, and you don't notice it when they go after Democrats.

It's about you and protecting your party. Hilarious that you're trying to claim otherwise.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:07 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:46 pm You make fun of us for believing there is a deep state
Schumer says it on MSNBC
I call you on it
Squirrel !!!

What the heck does Chuck Shumer have to do with this conversation?

Want me to address it? No problem: he's LYING. Now we're done with Shumer.

--------

Back to what you're running away from:

If you and Chucky believe in a Deep State, why did you "forget" to scream bloody murder when the FBI and DoJ went after Menendez?

Last chance to answer the question. You run away again, and the obvious answer is: you're full of sh(t, and don't believe in a Deep State.
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:46 pm
No. My logic is that every time the FBI and DoJ go after a politician, you MUST complain about your Deep State. No exceptions.

You have to do the EXACT same things that you did when you claimed Deep State with Trump

-demand all correspondence between FBI agents. Check to see if they "hate" Melendez or the Dems. Because if we find that they do? You have to demand they drop the case. And Wray is a Trump appointee, remember? So right there, that's your Deep State red flag, as Trump's FBI goes after Menendez.

-demand to see all warrants and surveillance to check for anything fishy, or illegal

-demand to see the background of the Prosecutor, and everyone in their office. If they're Republicans? Oh, that's bad, and obviously corrupt

-then you're on to the Judge. Who appointed the Judge? And whatabout the Judges family?

You guys had pages and pages and pages of the above when your Deep State dared to go after Republicans. And you're telling me you just can't muster the energy to do the same thing with a Democrat is a victim of your claimed Deep State? :lol:

Just as I've told you for YEARS now. You are LYING about your Deep State. You don't care, and you don't notice it when they go after Democrats.

It's about you and protecting your party. Hilarious that you're trying to claim otherwise.
The video of chuckie and rachel posted earlier......Chuckie believes in it, as do I and others. So the rest of your corner shadow boxing is a mute point. Notice how we are not telling you how to post or when to fuss, just trying to to get you to acknowledge that members of a party and media that do not start with an R, also believe what we do. Why does that bother you so much....that we can walk both sides of the street and not be angry or upset at everything that moves....cmon man.
~Livy

Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

The Democrat majority leader and in the senate for a quarter of a century is a definitive source on the existence and nature of the deep state
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:13 pm The video of chuckie and rachel posted earlier......Chuckie believes in it, as do I and others.
I'll put it another way:

1. you think there's a Deep State, and are outraged that our FBI and DoJ are unfairly targeting Federal politicians. You want this stopped.

2. you find out that a US Senator has been investigated and indicted and prosecuted by your Deep State

3. in reaction to this news you do......(drumroll) absolutely nothing. Not one comment. Not one question. Nothing.

Get the problem? You're acting like THOUSANDS of US Senators get indicted every week, and you just can't spare the time to comment on the ONLY Federal Politician under indictment.

You didn't even notice, my man. I'm not telling you what to post. What I'm telling you is simple logic: you didn't notice your Deep State going after Menendez, with plenty of opportunity to do so.....which tells me, you don't care when your Deep State is going after a Dem.

That's it. Pretty simple stuff. The whole "I just didn't post about it" would make sense....except you made DOZENS of posts about your Deep State when it came to the letter R.

Your party did the same thing. FoxNation didn't even notice the Deep State was going after Menendez. It's hilarious.

You guys need to PRETEND to notice your Deep State when they go after Democrats, just to make your asinine story look good.
Last edited by a fan on Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:30 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:13 pm The video of chuckie and rachel posted earlier......Chuckie believes in it, as do I and others. So the rest of your corner shadow boxing is a mute point. Notice how we are not telling you how to post or when to fuss, just trying to to get you to acknowledge that members of a party and media that do not start with an R, also believe what we do. Why does that bother you so much....that we can walk both sides of the street and not be angry or upset at everything that moves....cmon man.
Still avoiding the question, my man.

Simple, simple, simple question. You don't want to answer it. Obvious why.

If you believed in the Deep State, you'd be all over the Menendez investigation and prosecution. So would Chucky, for that matter.

You don't have an answer as to why you weren't. Avoidance doesn't work with me. You and Chucky are LYING.

This is just like the voting during the midterms. OS and the others who claim to believe our elections are bad "forgot" to complain about security during our midterm elections.

The REAL reason why they "forgot" to put election security under a microscope is because Trump isn't on the ballot.

Just as the REAL reason why you "forgot" to check for your Deep State with Melendez's investigation and prosecution is...... he's a Dem.

All the sound and fury in the world isn't going to change my mind. You walk and chew gum, as you put it, ONLY when a Republican breaks laws. You can't even PRETEND to care when a Dem Senator is being "abused by your Deep State".

Please, by all means, keep avoiding a simple, simple question....because you CAN'T answer it.
I thought the supremes recently redefined bribery and corruption. Menendez was railroaded….show me the man.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:38 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:13 pm The video of chuckie and rachel posted earlier......Chuckie believes in it, as do I and others. So the rest of your corner shadow boxing is a mute point. Notice how we are not telling you how to post or when to fuss, just trying to to get you to acknowledge that members of a party and media that do not start with an R, also believe what we do. Why does that bother you so much....that we can walk both sides of the street and not be angry or upset at everything that moves....cmon man.

If you believed in the Deep State, you'd be all over the Menendez investigation and prosecution. So would Chucky, for that matter.

You don't have an answer as to why you weren't. Avoidance doesn't work with me. You and Chucky are LYING.

This is just like the voting during the midterms. OS and the others who claim to believe our elections are bad "forgot" to complain about security during our midterm elections.

The REAL reason why they "forgot" to put election security under a microscope is because Trump isn't on the ballot.

Just as the REAL reason why you "forgot" to check for your Deep State with Melendez's investigation and prosecution is...... he's a Dem.

All the sound and fury in the world isn't going to change my mind. You walk and chew gum, as you put it, ONLY when a Republican breaks laws. You can't even PRETEND to care when a Dem Senator is being "abused by your Deep State".

Please, by all means, keep avoiding a simple, simple question....because you CAN'T answer it.
I thought the supremes recently redefined bribery and corruption. Menendez was railroaded….show me the man.
Gee, that's weird, YA......TLD gets my point with no trouble at all. Guess which guy between TLD and YA is a registered Republican, pretending to believe in a Deep State? :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:38 pm

Gee, that's weird, YA......TLD gets my point with no trouble at all. Guess which guy between TLD and YA is a registered Republican, pretending to believe in a Deep State? :lol:
That is b/c you two are always on the hunt for gothca's/ score boarding. Since when did believing in a Deep State equate to everything is corruption on a partisan front? Well.....you and TLD seem to believe so, I do not. Make sense? Keep shadow boxing in the corner mirror. ;)
~Livy

njbill

Post by njbill »

Menendez screwed up by only getting convicted on 16 counts. He should’ve gotten himself convicted on 34 counts so he could run for president.

Return to “POLITICS”