Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
FannOLax

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by FannOLax »

Slick Willie, Hillary, yes, we should instantly divert attention away from the issue at hand.
LandM

Post by LandM »

MD and Diss
Have you guys ever invested in a Series A or private placement? The first 5 pages tell you how stupid you are cause your gonna lose all your money. I am not eating hot dogs. No one in the world who read it would invest. It is a CYA wording in case you lose all your money written by a bunch of lawyers. I sat in a BOD meeting today. Nice book. I read the prior notes, executive overview and the B/S. The other 250 pages were a waste of a tree and copy machine.

I say we start a drinking game down here:
1 chug for meatheads and
2 chugs for deplorable.

I spent 4 days traveling from CO back to NY lots of stops. 70% of this country wants to move on. IMHO we have allot of issues in this country that need attention.

Valuable lesson that I am thankful I learned early, "you wanna be right or you wanna be happy". If your not happy plug the nose😄
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:05 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:40 pm Yeah, money has always been his motivation.
Hooboy
I did not say that MD... sometimes you need to stop thinking like a Republican. If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars for your life story I am sure you would say I have not lived my life for the money... go away. What I have said was when the time is right, someone is going to offer Mueller an awful lot of money to tell his side of the story. Where ever you got the notion that I was implying he was in it for the money is not correct. Let me clarify what I am saying. Robert Mueller has a story to tell. There are a boatload of people that want to hear his story. There are a boatload of people willing to pay him big money to tell his story. When the time is right in his mind he may take them up on the offer. He may just as well want to tell DC to go to hell and live the rest of his life in peace far away from the DC stupidity. Does that clarify it enough for you? some of you folks out there will overthink every damn thing.
cradle, again, if you're gonna comment, you're gonna need to deal with the reaction.

You bring up the notion of a tell-all book and lots of money in a post. Then keep repeating that prediction. If you don't think you were implying money as a motivation, you need to read what you write before hitting 'submit'.

You imply it again above, 'big money', 'million dollars', etc. You do realize he could easily make a million + bucks a year in private practice and instead chose to take on the low paid gig in which he gets peed on by all sorts of scum?

Mueller can tell whatever story he wants without accepting a nickel to do so. He has all sorts of ways to tell that story, including in front of Congress.

Instead he says to read the Report.
He says he wrote it very carefully. He wants it read.

So, go read the Report.
Stop being lazy and making predictions that demean the man and his work.
Read the Report.

Or if you can't handle that many pages, just read all of Justin Amash's tweets.
Pretty darn good summary by a guy who Did bother to read it.
Sorry MD... I can't read the report. 72 already declared I am too stupid to understand it anyway. Read it again for me and report back. All I can think about was all those years in Catholic schools and everybody bragging about how many times they read the bible. I read it twice from cover to cover and never had any earth shaking revelations from that book either. If the bible never did it for me I doubt anything Mueller has written will do it either. Hey if Muellers words were a mover and shaker for you... then good for you. I have more important things to deal with at present.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Wish we could read your thoughts during the Clinton impeachment cradle...how fast were YOU looking to "move on" and get some stuff done in DC?

LM also wants to move on...to what is not clear, more fighting about immigrants and trade wars i guess...all that substantive stuff Don the Con has in mind for the werkin' stiffs in the rust/coal belt...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

“Sorry MD... I can't read the report. 72 already declared I am too stupid to understand it anyway.“

Pity party? The Report is important, if you actually care about the country you live in. You brought up Mueller’s press statement this morning, and when you didn’t understand what he said, because you lacked any meaningful background or context, 72 called it what it was.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Cradle -- you post a lot of verbiage on this board that we all read. The quality and quantity of your writing on these boards demonstrates beyond any doubt that you have way more than the minimum reading skills, writing skills and time to read the Mueller Report. You certainly could, at a minimum, read the executive summaries of the Mueller Report.

If you choose not to read the report, that's your choice. But I would commend it to you. A straight shooting, non-partisan American public servant (and also a USMC vet) took a 95% pay cut and two years of his life to write that report. He did a straight shooting, honest job and public service doing that. Regardless of party affiliation, I think citizens need to read it.

But if you don't, I'm scratching my head how you can be commenting on the report. Willful blindness isn't a good basis for opinion or belief.

God bless.
Last edited by ggait on Wed May 29, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:35 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:40 pm Yeah, money has always been his motivation.
Hooboy
I did not say that MD... sometimes you need to stop thinking like a Republican. If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars for your life story I am sure you would say I have not lived my life for the money... go away. What I have said was when the time is right, someone is going to offer Mueller an awful lot of money to tell his side of the story. Where ever you got the notion that I was implying he was in it for the money is not correct. Let me clarify what I am saying. Robert Mueller has a story to tell. There are a boatload of people that want to hear his story. There are a boatload of people willing to pay him big money to tell his story. When the time is right in his mind he may take them up on the offer. He may just as well want to tell DC to go to hell and live the rest of his life in peace far away from the DC stupidity. Does that clarify it enough for you? some of you folks out there will overthink every damn thing.
cradle, again, if you're gonna comment, you're gonna need to deal with the reaction.

You bring up the notion of a tell-all book and lots of money in a post. Then keep repeating that prediction. If you don't think you were implying money as a motivation, you need to read what you write before hitting 'submit'.

You imply it again above, 'big money', 'million dollars', etc. You do realize he could easily make a million + bucks a year in private practice and instead chose to take on the low paid gig in which he gets peed on by all sorts of scum?

Mueller can tell whatever story he wants without accepting a nickel to do so. He has all sorts of ways to tell that story, including in front of Congress.

So, go read the Report.
Read the Report.

Sorry MD... I can't read the report. 72 already declared I am too stupid to understand it anyway. Read it again for me and report back. All I can think about was all those years in Catholic schools and everybody bragging about how many times they read the bible. I read it twice from cover to cover and never had any earth shaking revelations from that book either. If the bible never did it for me I doubt anything Mueller has written will do it either. Hey if Muellers words were a mover and shaker for you... then good for you. I have more important things to deal with at present.
hey cradle, I think ggait said it well; you seem to have lots of time to comment.

But I'll take your word for it that something has come up in your life that has you swamped. I sincerely hope it's not something awful. Truly. And if there is, sincere condolences.

But, hey, please do take care of your personal stuff. You needn't waste time commenting about the Report until you've actually read it.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

LandM wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:33 pm MD and Diss
Have you guys ever invested in a Series A or private placement? The first 5 pages tell you how stupid you are cause your gonna lose all your money. I am not eating hot dogs. No one in the world who read it would invest. It is a CYA wording in case you lose all your money written by a bunch of lawyers. I sat in a BOD meeting today. Nice book. I read the prior notes, executive overview and the B/S. The other 250 pages were a waste of a tree and copy machine.

1 chug for meatheads and
2 chugs for deplorable.

I spent 4 days traveling from CO back to NY lots of stops. 70% of this country wants to move on. IMHO we have allot of issues in this country that need attention.

Valuable lesson that I am thankful I learned early, "you wanna be right or you wanna be happy". If your not happy plug the nose😄
To your point.

Doesn't Jerry Nadlers committee have jurisdiction over the problems at the border. The problems that don't exist according to democrats.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

LandM wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:33 pm MD and Diss

1 chug for meatheads and
2 chugs for deplorable.

I like to tweak your lesson - you can't always have fun, but you can find ways to be happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

r hero o d finally admits that Putin got him get elected to POTUS

"...I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected."

@realDonaldTrump

Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Hooboy

So, go read the Report.
Read the Report.

Amash would make a great Mueller to meathead translator.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:51 pm
I agree, most people, and Congress, appear to have NOT read the report, and are relying on media for their instructions.
Totally. It is all there is black and white in plain view. But unless it can get bounced around in 140 characters, it pretty much doesn't exist.

TLDR of Mueller's statement (and also any testimony he gives): "Um, could you just read my freaking report!!!"
This I think was the real issue Mueller had to get off his chest. I think he was truly amazed that the democracy was stumbling, perhaps ultimately falling over an unwillingness of the population to do the work.
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu May 30, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:49 pm
old salt wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:35 pmIf there had been evidence of a conspiracy between Trump & Russia, at least the necessary 20 (R)'s in the Senate would vote to convict.

They're not going to overturn an election, based on obstruction of an investigation into a non-crime, in which no solid evidence of obvious obstructive conduct like bribery, witness tampering, destroying evidence or suborning perjury was found. Especially in light of the volume of documents & witnesses provided.

The unfounded Russian conspiracy charges have been used for 3 years in attempts to prevent, then undermine the Trump Presidency,
There's no way (R) Senators are going to validate that, & (D) leaders recognize it for the political disaster it will be if the try.
Sorta like how the R's sought to overturn an election because of perjury regarding a sex act?

This set of circumstances is SO much more egregious than that, and i buy the argument that if the Dems wimp out on an impeachment inquiry, with ALL that entails, would be an open invitation to ANY tin-pot dictator-lite coming down the American Political Pike to just throw up a middle finger to any effort to hold the chief executive accountable for treacherous, un-American behavior like this. OS makes this specious argument knowing full well that the full extent ot Don's depredations have not yet come to light. There is very little doubt that he has laundered Russian money and committed fraud with tax and financial matters in the recent past, along with a fairly lengthy list of other impeachable offenses. "Unfounded" Russian conspiracy?? What a sad, utterly laughable opinion. The Fox News Wet Dream.

An impeachment Inquiry will lay this all out in clear detail for Americans to make a decision prior to the 2020 election. The McConnell Senate is also a treacherous, un-American body as it is currently constituted and led by this snake with the turkey wattle. It is lost, at least until 2020.

All this said, i feel like the 2020 election will almost certainly take this stain from before our eyes...

Agreed. Independent of House action on impeachment. House action on impeachment can however bring down the senate (small "s" as long as these cowards and some outright traitors to the constitution are seated).
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:57 pm Cradle -- you post a lot of verbiage on this board that we all read. The quality and quantity of your writing on these boards demonstrates beyond any doubt that you have way more than the minimum reading skills, writing skills and time to read the Mueller Report. You certainly could, at a minimum, read the executive summaries of the Mueller Report.

If you choose not to read the report, that's your choice. But I would commend it to you. A straight shooting, non-partisan American public servant (and also a USMC vet) took a 95% pay cut and two years of his life to write that report. He did a straight shooting, honest job and public service doing that. Regardless of party affiliation, I think citizens need to read it.

But if you don't, I'm scratching my head how you can be commenting on the report. Willful blindness isn't a good basis for opinion or belief.

God bless.

+1 Meatheadedness is not necessarily a function of inability or lack of skills of an individual. It is as likely to be willful, a self inflicted wound frequently found among those who disdain formal education.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:31 am
ggait wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:57 pm Cradle -- you post a lot of verbiage on this board that we all read. The quality and quantity of your writing on these boards demonstrates beyond any doubt that you have way more than the minimum reading skills, writing skills and time to read the Mueller Report. You certainly could, at a minimum, read the executive summaries of the Mueller Report.

God bless.

+1 Meatheadedness is not necessarily a function of inability or lack of skills of an individual. It is as likely to be willful, a self inflicted wound frequently found among those who disdain formal education.
Careful you don't fall off your pedestal with such a huge headful of formal education. It makes you top heavy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:34 am

God bless.

Careful you don't fall off your pedestal with such a huge headful of formal education. It makes you top heavy.
Another meathead. :roll: Perfect example of willful stupidity.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:37 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:34 am

God bless.

Another meathead. :roll: Perfect example of willful stupidity.

Another pretentious condescending peacock. Anybody been convicted yet in the Freddie Grey thingy?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Keith Gladstone
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

TWO FACTORS THAT MAY CHANGE THE IMPEACHMENT CALCULUS, PART ONE: TO ENFORCE A GOP SUBPOENA COVERING A TRUMP LIE TO MUELLER

"Since Justin Amash started laying out the necessity of impeachment and even more after yesterday’s Mueller press conference, the question of whether or not to start an impeachment proceeding against the President has picked up steam.

In my opinion, Democrats have to start that process, in part to have a ready response as Trump’s increasingly authoritarian approach to governing violates more and more foundational norms.

But I also wanted to point to two fairly recent developments that may change that calculus. This post will describe how Trump Organization did not comply with a GOP-issued Congressional subpoena that sustained a lie that Trump has since reiterated, under oath, to Mueller."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

I am beginning to like the idea of a censure. Something easy to do, would publicly embarrass the POS and does not preclude impeachment at a later date. It would also put the senate on the hot seat in the near term. Some republicans would support it. Need to start putting pressure on senate (and House) republicans every chance we get.

Return to “POLITICS”