SCOTUS

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:54 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:31 pm Barack Obama Is A War Criminal

https://harvardpolitics.com/obama-war-criminal/
Love it, your reference is to a far lefty college senior writing a bunch of typical far lefty drivel.

https://hlrecord.org/remarks-by-prince- ... 4-05-2024/
Just a special kind of stupid. Gotta sit back and kind of appreciate it.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:28 pm

Love it, your reference is to a far lefty college senior writing a bunch of typical far lefty drivel.

Why go there?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Why do we continue to send 'condolence payments' to Afghani and the like.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:32 pm Why do we continue to send 'condolence payments' to Afghani and the like.
Yeah, Trump pulled us out do why send any more $$$

https://civiliansinconflict.org/wp-cont ... r_2010.pdf
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:32 pm Why do we continue to send 'condolence payments' to Afghani and the like.

Not following you with the typos
~Livy

Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Deranged Jack Smith getting complain slapped. Might want to arrange for leaving the country soon. Payback and balancing the scales won’t be pretty.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

"We're not encouraging violence"... riiight. ^
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:25 pm "We're not encouraging violence"... riiight. ^
Nobody on this form seems interested in discouraging it either. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Actually, I think everyone or virtually everyone on this forum would discourage violence. The problem is Trump encourages it. Hillary, Pence, Cheney, J6, and on and on.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

njbill wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:22 pm Actually, I think everyone or virtually everyone on this forum would discourage violence. The problem is Trump encourages it. Hillary, Pence, Cheney, J6, and on and on.
Agreed. Some of us here have been warning against the rhetoric employed by Trump and right for years.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:32 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:28 pm

Why go there?
why not? It's quintessentially stupid trolling.
Seacoaster is just finding a little levity in the stupidity.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:22 pm Actually, I think everyone or virtually everyone on this forum would discourage violence. The problem is Trump encourages it. Hillary, Pence, Cheney, J6, and on and on.
There is one forum member who stated his displeasure that the shooter missed. I certainly don't interpret that statement as discouraging violence.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:23 pm
Agreed. Some of us here have been warning against the rhetoric employed by Trump and right for years.
So the rhetoric employed by trump and the far right caused someone to try and assassinate their guy on the right? Makes perfectly good sense of you don't think about it for long. :roll:
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:47 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:29 pm Remember the complaints of Salty (and his muse Andy McCarthy) about how Weiss (but not Jack Smith) was a bad SC appointee (under the special counsel regs) because he was a current DOJ insider (i.e. Deep Stater in the tank for Sleepy Joe).
Because he was not confirmed by the Senate. Garland should have gone with a serving US Atty, who had been confirmed by the Senate.
You and McCarthy literally said the opposite.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:52 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:47 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:29 pm Remember the complaints of Salty (and his muse Andy McCarthy) about how Weiss (but not Jack Smith) was a bad SC appointee (under the special counsel regs) because he was a current DOJ insider (i.e. Deep Stater in the tank for Sleepy Joe).
Because he was not confirmed by the Senate. Garland should have gone with a serving US Atty, who had been confirmed by the Senate.
You and McCarthy literally said the opposite.
No. We pointed out that there was no Constitutional problem with appointing Weiss or Durham because they had both been confirmed by the Senate. We criticized what Weiss failed to do as a US Atty.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:53 pm
OCanada wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:37 pm

Not following you with the typos
I imagine it is very difficult go mentally correct do to so. Very difficult
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:46 pm
There is one forum member who stated his displeasure that the shooter missed. I certainly don't interpret that statement as discouraging violence.
I’m glad the shooter missed. The last thing I want is to drive around this country seeing Trump statues, Trump Boulevard, Trump high school, Trump-ville, etc.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:52 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:23 pm
So the rhetoric employed by trump and the far right caused someone to try and assassinate their guy on the right? Makes perfectly good sense of you don't think about it for long. :roll:
Guy was a Republican. So it may indeed be right-wing caused violence against Trump. There are a lot of far-righties and moderate righties who are not happy with Trump for various reasons. With a lot of hate-filled, violent messages for their peers.

But we don't know yet. We'll hopefully find out what the motives are sooner than later.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

njbill wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:15 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:46 pm
I’m glad the shooter missed. The last thing I want is to drive around this country seeing Trump statues, Trump Boulevard, Trump high school, Trump-ville, etc.
You may get it anyway, Bill if former DOPUS is re-elected and has congressional majorities. :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:22 pm Actually, I think everyone or virtually everyone on this forum would discourage violence.
Except for BLM &/or Antifa riots.

Return to “POLITICS”