President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

“If [Hillary] gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/p ... inton.html

Amazing just how buried in the sand certain people's heads are.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:29 pm “If [Hillary] gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

That’s just main stream media spin.
“I wish you would!”
OuttaNowhereWregget

Well put

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

"Dems are in a real conundrum. If Trump is really an evil super villain dictator who wants to destroy our system of government or whatever then assassinating him would be morally justified. But they don’t want to justify this, which means they’re confessing that everything they said about him for ten years was nonsense. They either have to openly defend this assassination attempt or admit that they’re full of crap. There is no good option. They’re screwed."

https://x.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1812591744028135569
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:28 pm The shooter’s voter registration probably will turn out to be largely irrelevant to his motive, if we are ever able to discern one.
To rational people like you and I? Sure.

But how would Wreggett and the other usual suspects have reacted had he turned out to be (gasp) a registered Democrat.

They'd put 1000% of this at the Dem's feet, and lecture us as to how this is ironclad evidence that the Dems are trying to kill him.

So when it turns out that he's a Republican? Do you think for even a millisecond that they're going to think this is important?

:lol: You could see it coming a mile away. The spin started IMMEDIATELY.
a fan

Re: Well put

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:33 pm "Dems are in a real conundrum. If Trump is really an evil super villain dictator who wants to destroy our system of government or whatever then assassinating him would be morally justified. But they don’t want to justify this, which means they’re confessing that everything they said about him for ten years was nonsense. They either have to openly defend this assassination attempt or admit that they’re full of crap. There is no good option. They’re screwed."

https://x.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1812591744028135569
:lol: So now if someone doesn't want someone killed, "therefore" Trump is going to do things"?

Neat. Any other dazzling logic-fails for us today? Or is this the last one?

You know, at some point, you're going to have to tell me why Aliens tried to kill Trump. You know that, right? You can't dodge that question forever, my man.
NattyBohChamps04

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:32 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:29 pm “If [Hillary] gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Their media is so filtered that they never see anything like that. They honestly believe everything is one-sided because that's what they're told. CNN has even turned into Fox Lite the past few years with it's new owner.

I'm sure some low level lefties have advocated for violence. I don't recall Hillary or Biden saying anything remotely close to that. Have Senators or House members even done that like we've seen from the right?
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

You’re justifying an assassination attempt on the former POTUS? Yikes
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
NattyBohChamps04

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:48 pm

You're about four pages behind on what words mean. You can do much better than that, that was frankly disappointing. I honestly want you to please try again, I demand better entertainment! You gotta up your game.
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:06 pm

You're about four pages behind on what words mean. You can do much better than that, that was frankly disappointing. I honestly want you to please try again, I demand better entertainment! You gotta up your game.
He’s a person like that trash I pointed out yesterday. Him and people like him.
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:21 pm

Well obviously. But the important question is why? He's been trolling for 5+ years now at least. It's gotta get boring trying to make people mad. Even if he's getting off to it. People just get immune to it. Most everyone ignores him at this point. The rage bait just falls flat.

So we have to ask, does he actually believe everything he posts? I'm thinking more and more it's a yes simply because he keeps coming back. If so, that's much more troubling. I don't think it's some foreign actor - we're much too small of a site. He's become so brainwashed that he believes all the lies he tells. And it creates a feedback loop.

This is where the anger and the rage festers, and leads to violence. The algorithms are so fine tuned because they make so much cash off that rage. If you start a new YouTube session in an incognito tab and just search for normal stuff adolescent to young adult males search for, you get to the angry fascist stuff in just a handful of videos. Interested in guns? Even less. Cars, building stuff, coding, fishing, lacrosse, fitness. You name it, within a handful of videos the recommendations are insane. Facebook, TikTok, Instagram? All the same.

YA says "both sides" but there's no angry liberal AM radio. There's no cottage industry of angry "ConsOfTikTok" accounts making tons of cash. Sure there's angry liberals, but they're so siloed and isolated because it's a collection of marginalized groups vs. a more monolithic group of young white men who are constantly told they're the victims. Enough that they believe it and blame their problems on the marginalized groups they're told to hate.

A lot of them do have real problems we're trying to address, most likely economic ones. But those are hard things to solve that take time. And in the meantime, they're getting taken advantage of by these shysters. Many don't realize it and don't want to admit it when we explain it to them. They double down on the hate. Luckily some figure it out at age 25-30 and mellow.

There's a lot of these young adult males who are super angry at Biden and at Trump as well. There are much farther-right influencers luring them in alongside the standard MAGA influencers. Just look at the Nick Fuentes stuff from yesterday. Eye opening and alarming.
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:45 pm

Well obviously. But the important question is why? He's been trolling for 5+ years now at least. It's gotta get boring trying to make people mad. Even if he's getting off to it. People just get immune to it. Most everyone ignores him at this point. The rage bait just falls flat.

So we have to ask, does he actually believe everything he posts? I'm thinking more and more it's a yes simply because he keeps coming back. If so, that's much more troubling. I don't think it's some foreign actor - we're much too small of a site. He's become so brainwashed that he believes all the lies he tells. And it creates a feedback loop.

This is where the anger and the rage festers, and leads to violence. The algorithms are so fine tuned because they make so much cash off that rage. If you start a new YouTube session in an incognito tab and just search for normal stuff adolescent to young adult males search for, you get to the angry fascist stuff in just a handful of videos. Interested in guns? Even less. Cars, building stuff, coding, fishing, lacrosse, fitness. You name it, within a handful of videos the recommendations are insane. Facebook, TikTok, Instagram? All the same.

YA says "both sides" but there's no angry liberal AM radio. There's no cottage industry of angry "ConsOfTikTok" accounts making tons of cash. Sure there's angry liberals, but they're so siloed and isolated because it's a collection of marginalized groups vs. a more monolithic group of young white men who are constantly told they're the victims. Enough that they believe it and blame their problems on the marginalized groups they're told to hate.

A lot of them do have real problems we're trying to address, most likely economic ones. But those are hard things to solve that take time. And in the meantime, they're getting taken advantage of by these shysters. Many don't realize it and don't want to admit it when we explain it to them. They double down on the hate. Luckily some figure it out at age 25-30 and mellow.
I have been saying this for years. I stopped listening to Mike McConnell and Bill Cunningham on WLW radio back in the early 1990s because of their turn to “right wing” radio. There is no left wing analog to it. Someone will say NPR or Mainstream Media but it isn’t remotely the same.
“I wish you would!”
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

So you support assassinating your political opponents? You need to come out and condemn what happened. You and your brethren on here. Your rhetoric helped contribute to the violence we’ve seen against Trump supporters and now Trump himself. Why do Democrats choose violence when they are losing?

The Democrats assassinated Abe Lincoln

The Democrats assassinated JFK

The Democrats assassinated MLK

The Democrats assassinated Malcolm X

The Democrats attempted to assassinate
Theodore Roosevelt

The Democrats attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan

The Democrats attempted to assassinate President Trump

The Democratic Party is a dangerous and deadly criminal organization
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:32 pm

Their media is so filtered that they never see anything like that. They honestly believe everything is one-sided because that's what they're told. CNN has even turned into Fox Lite the past few years with it's new owner.

I'm sure some low level lefties have advocated for violence. I don't recall Hillary or Biden saying anything remotely close to that. Have Senators or House members even done that like we've seen from the right?
Biden himself has advocated for violence against Trump including saying we need to put Trump in a bullseye and this post on X

https://x.com/endwokeness/status/181247 ... 3A8dXXaEwA
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:52 pm I have been saying this for years. I stopped listening to Mike McConnell and Bill Cunningham on WLW radio back in the early 1990s because of their turn to “right wing” radio. There is no left wing analog to it. Someone will say NPR or Mainstream Media but it isn’t remotely the same.
It's radio for people like them. Tune in to your local PBS station.
Better yet -- donate & get a Bumper sticker & tote bag.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:28 pm The shooter’s voter registration probably will turn out to be largely irrelevant to his motive, if we are ever able to discern one. Seems to fit the profile of a young kid who got bullied and ridiculed in high school, which turned him into a social outcast.

But if we are going to play the “party” game, the tea leaves suggest he is a Trump supporter. He lives in Trump country. He registered for the first time to vote in a presidential election as a Republican. Put two and two together. Pretty obvious.
... maybe he decided like so many of us who know - Trump is the Bully in Chief of the US (BULCUS).
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:52 pm I have been saying this for years. I stopped listening to Mike McConnell and Bill Cunningham on WLW radio back in the early 1990s because of their turn to “right wing” radio. There is no left wing analog to it. Someone will say NPR or Mainstream Media but it isn’t remotely the same.
It's radio for people like them. Tune in to your local PBS station.
Better yet -- donate & get a Bumper sticker & tote bag.
https://watch.thirteen.org/show/nyc-arts/
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:46 am Things have not changed around here with the latest developments so if anyone is expecting things to improve, wouldn't count on it. :oops:

BTW - within minutes of the shooting sitting senators Vance and Scott both Tweeted that Biden was responsible for yesterday's shooting.
Real leadership there fellas :oops:
I’d encourage folks to look up and read RFK’s speech on the night that MLK was killed.

Brave. Eloquent. Genuine.

That was back when we had real leaders.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

I imagine the thunderous standing ovation will last minutes when Trump walks out onto the stage this week at the convention. It will make Sarah Palin's unveiling seem tepid.
DMac

Post by DMac »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:01 am I imagine the thunderous standing ovation will last minutes when Trump walks out onto the stage this week at the convention. It will make Sarah Palin's unveiling seem tepid.
Yes, the adoration could well bring the narcissist to ejaculation.

Return to “POLITICS”