Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Felt this was worthy of its own thread. A lot of questions to be answered, and none satisfactory so far from the officials in charge of Trump's rally and campaign.

I think we deserve answers.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

So the shooter was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt? Or no?

https://imgur.com/mleQqUu

https://www.bunkerbranding.com/collecti ... 7591190573
NattyBohChamps04

From early on the 13th by Nick Fuentes according to others....

A lot of questions out there.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Dangerous — and totally predictable — buffoonery from a sitting GOP Congressman:

https://twitter.com/MikeCollinsGA/statu ... 1655531669

https://twitter.com/MikeCollinsGA/statu ... 0973018595
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Why anyone would think that this incident will calm everything down is delusional. The usual suspects chimed in right on cue.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:08 am Why anyone would think that this incident will calm everything down is delusional. The usual suspects chimed in right on cue.
Surf around twitter for five minutes…and you’ll be considering a relocation to Portugal. Just completely bananas.
old salt

Post by old salt »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:03 am So the shooter was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt? Or no?

You have impeccable sources.Rachel Bitecofer posted it. It must be true.
She's talking a break from accusing Trump of raping a 12 year old girl.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

A 78 year old multiple billionaire he should be on a yacht on the med touring golf courses. But he is not. He is in Pennsylvania spitting out bullets! Running for the love of his country! God speed Donald! God bless the United States
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Oh, THIS will get him lots more votes, right? All those people on the fence out there...were just waiting to confirm his "victimhood". He's really garnered the sympathy vote now...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:26 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:08 am Why anyone would think that this incident will calm everything down is delusional. The usual suspects chimed in right on cue.
Surf around twitter for five minutes…and you’ll be considering a relocation to Portugal. Just completely bananas.
If anyone here was alive and old enough to process events in the 1960s, we have seen this all before. Sad to say, that this country has a history of political violence in this regard - it doesn't start with Trump and won't end with him either - read up on the 1850s and the lead up to the Civil War. Go back even further to the Whiskey Rebellion in 1791 during Washington's first term - Additionally, this is a country where a sitting Vice-President murdered a former Secretary of The Treasury in a duel.
NattyBohChamps04

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:27 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:03 am So the shooter was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt? Or no?

You have impeccable sources.Rachel Bitecofer posted it. It must be true.
She's talking a break from accusing Trump of raping a 12 year old girl.
I don't know who Rachael Bitecofer is.

'Demolition Ranch' Owner Responds to Thomas Matthew Crooks Shooting Trump

Trump has raped and assaulted women. Been proven before and he's bragged about it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Possible Shooting or Explosions ? :shock:

Someone should alert the NY Times & Wash Post that this was an assassination attempt, not a workplace injury.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The shooter managed to gain access to an elevated position 150 yards from where trump was speaking. This is monumental security failure. This is Monday morning quarterbacking on my part but SOP would normally dictate there would have been security stationed on that elevated position. One witness stated he saw the shooter low crawling on the roof and tried in vain to notify the police. Whoever was in charge of security at this event has alot of explaining to do.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:24 am The shooter managed to gain access to an elevated position 150 yards from where trump was speaking. This is monumental security failure. This is Monday morning quarterbacking on my part but SOP would normally dictate there would have been security stationed on that elevated position. One witness stated he saw the shooter low crawling on the roof and tried in vain to notify the police. Whoever was in charge of security at this event has alot of explaining to do.
I've seen the videos of those indicating they notified police, etc of someone on the roof, but have not seen the deltaT of when they noticed and notified vs when the counter locked in on the gunman. There are videos that show the counter assault team focused on the gunman and then you see them react to the gunmans first shot, reset then take him out.

If the deltaT was a long time, then that is gross negligence, if it was mere seconds/minutes....I could see that maybe the shooter was lurking out of sight, then climbed onto the roof moments before taking the shot(s). It is rather disturbing that the stage was set up in a position that offered a clear line of sight vantage point, even with all the grand stands set up; perplexing.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

My DC office was 1.5 blocks from the WH in MetroCenter. It was swept every morning. I agree
NattyBohChamps04

Yup, SS has a lot to answer...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -theories/

Misinformation spreads swiftly in hours after Trump rally shooting

I know YA likes to post Wall Street Silver a lot... they were getting in on the action.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/t ... rcna161752
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

OCanada wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:35 am My DC office was 1.5 blocks from the WH in MetroCenter. It was swept every morning. I agree
Yep, I have worked on many buildings surrounding the WH. We often had to call over to the SS office and notify them when we had to go to the roof. I have seen the red dot presented from personnel on the WH rooftop before.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

IMO there should have been eyes on that roof at all times. I'm surprised there wasn't a security detail stationed on that roof. That question will certainly be a point of contention to who ever was in charge of security at this event.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:51 am IMO there should have been eyes on that roof at all times. I'm surprised there wasn't a security detail stationed on that roof. That question will certainly be a point of contention to who ever was in charge of security at this event.
They had a sniper team on a nearby roof (higher elevation) and dispatched the shooter within moments but not before he got off enough rounds to kill one person and injure 3 more (including the former President).

Questions remain as to why the roof and building where the shooter was located weren't swept before the event began - but not to worry as Rep. Comer is now on the case. :oops:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:51 am IMO there should have been eyes on that roof at all times. I'm surprised there wasn't a security detail stationed on that roof. That question will certainly be a point of contention to who ever was in charge of security at this event.
They had a sniper team on a nearby roof (higher elevation) and dispatched the shooter within moments but not before he got off enough rounds to kill one person and injure 3 more (including the former President).

Questions remain as to why the roof and building where the shooter was located weren't swept before the event began - but not to worry as Rep. Comer is now on the case. :oops:
As I stated before, whoever was in charge of security at the event has a lot of explaining to do. I expect that forthright their will be a commission established to investigate this monumental security failure. IMO no individual should have gone unnoticed once they gained access to the roof.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”