~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: ~46~ Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:26 am Yes, afan, I'm giving equal time to Biden being senile, incompetent, racist, corrupt trash. As I've said a few times before, I dont need to cover Trump. There are 20k+ posts dedicated to those same topics about Trump and his family. And your gang does it well.

So, I'll reiterate. Any defense of Biden is sad. We've had this discussion before. 8 years ago, actually. If you think Biden is a reasonable choice and vote for him because ... well, Trump, you're a reason why we keep getting lousy candidates.

This is like Hillary v Trump all over again.

Only this time, Biden is an even less electable than Hillary.

So you are choosing the turd sandwich over the giant glass of orange piss? Nice job! 👍 A vote for either means America sadly inches closer to its demise.
Your presumption is that "equal time" is warranted, as if their negatives are actually "equal".

AND you are suggesting that your claims are credible despite not addressing Trump's perfidies clearly. Or even simply agreeing with those who do point out such clearly. Instead, you claim that "I don't need to cover Trump." because others do...that's nonsensical, when it's clear that YOU are not giving "equal" clear-eyed treatment of both major candidates. Instead, it's biased "cover".

I'm sure we could find a left leaning poster on here who refuses to "cover" Biden problems, but I'm not sure who that is as certainly the vast majority have expressed specific issues they see, critiques that are clear eyed. And we have some of the Most Left posters who rip at him for issues such as his support for Israel.

So, those moderate left or moderate right posters who make up the vast majority of posters here have credibility that those who refuse to criticize Trump do not. The same would be true of anyone who refuses to criticize Biden.

I've made clear that I would prefer a manhole cover over Trump. Not that I want a manhole cover, but that's how wildly awful Trump is as a human being and and how dangerous his most rabid followers in places like Heritage and The America First Foundation would be with this chance at power

And Biden has never been my ideal for a candidate for President, though in 2020 I thought he was an excellent alternative to a Trump. Moderate, experienced, pragmatic, 'normal'...for a politician. Far from perfect, but a stark character contrast, albeit there, too, imperfect.

And I thought he was effective in moving the country out of the enormous calamity of Covid and in surprisingly successfully moving forward infrastructure, Chips, etc. in largely bipartisan fashion. I'm a fan of consensus legislation when possible.

But very far from ideal, just not the sharpest knife in the drawer and a bit stubborn. I'm persuaded now that he's lost too many steps to long serve as President as well as he did in his initial years. And that's a serious issue. But I trust the current Dems around him far more than I do the Heritage folks around Trump. MAGA is seriously a huge threat.

If the Dems overstep, there can be course corrections. If MAGA oversteps there may be no course corrections.

It really boils down to that.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:26 am Yes, afan, I'm giving equal time to Biden being senile, incompetent, racist, corrupt trash. As I've said a few times before, I dont need to cover Trump. There are 20k+ posts dedicated to those same topics about Trump and his family. And your gang does it well.

So, I'll reiterate. Any defense of Biden is sad. We've had this discussion before. 8 years ago, actually. If you think Biden is a reasonable choice and vote for him because ... well, Trump, you're a reason why we keep getting lousy candidates.
:lol: So you run away from my $1000 wager, and then double down, and claim I'm defending Biden.

Care to try again? You give me $1000 for every criticism I pull up that I've made of Biden over the last three years.

And if you don't take the wager because you know you're lying here, and know not only do I not support Biden, I DESPISE Biden and have said so DOZENS of times.....at least have the courtesy to apologize for claiming I'm a Biden guy.

All I'm doing, Kram, is mocking your repeated assertion that Biden is old, and therefore bad. It's literally the one single thing that Biden and Trump have in common....they're both old. This is a wash, and therefore a pointless thing to bring up. Next you're going to tell us Biden is unfit because he's white. ;)

Why not simply bring up actual policies that Biden has made that you don't like? Far better discussion, and helps folks to see that they are different.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

So you are choosing the turd sandwich over the giant glass of orange piss? Nice job! 👍 A vote for either means America sadly inches closer to its demise.
You nominated Trump. Don’t blame other people.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:35 am

I did not. Unable to vote in Republican primary.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:07 pm

That part is good enough for me. Stop blaming people who didn’t vote for Trump as the reason why Trump is the Republican nominee and hopefully the next President.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:16 pm

That part is good enough for me. Stop blaming people who didn’t vote for Trump as the reason why Trump is the Republican nominee and hopefully the next President.
Nope. You guys nominated - Biden. Someone unable to beat what many call "the worst president/candidate in the history of the USA."

He went unopposed this year. You saw the reality of the economy, him falling and bumbling, and still believed he was "sharp as a tack."

Plenty of blame to go around.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:30 am

Nope. You guys nominated - Biden. Someone unable to beat what many call "the worst president/candidate in the history of the USA."

He went unopposed this year. You saw the reality of the economy, him falling and bumbling, and still believed he was "sharp as a tack."

I would vote for a vegetable if it opposed Trump. I held the same position going into the last election. Like you, I don’t vote in the primary. Anyway, we have two bad candidates. It’s what America deserves. I hope Trump wins. Just adding more speed to the turd circling the bowl. I called it years ago….but I am not worried about it. We good.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:29 am

:lol:

I would vote for a vegetable if it opposed Trump. I held the same position going into the last election. Like you, I don’t vote in the primary. Anyway, we have two bad candidates. It’s what America deserves. I hope Trump wins. Just adding more speed to the turd circling the bowl. I called it years ago….but I am not worried about it. We good.
... all the vegetables are voting for Trump. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Joe Biden has become more and more everyday like Forest Gumps mom defined life. He is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:20 pm Joe Biden has become more and more everyday like Forest Gumps mom defined life. He is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.
But we know exactly what another term of Dumpy would presage. You up for that level of crazy?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:24 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:20 pm Joe Biden has become more and more everyday like Forest Gumps mom defined life. He is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.
But we know exactly what another term of Dumpy would presage. You up for that level of crazy?
IMO Biden invoked rather recklessly his own brand of defiance and insanity in the manner at which he addressed the Southern border from the get go. The operative question is how you want to define crazy?
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: "The reality of the economy"??

Kram....tell me what it is you think Biden did that affected the economy negatively.

Let's discuss issues (finally).
njbill

Post by njbill »

Some chocolates are better than others, but there ain’t no such thing as a bad chocolate so I guess Joe has that going for him.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:05 pm
Some chocolates are better than others, but there ain’t no such thing as a bad chocolate so I guess Joe has that going for him.
... you beat me to it!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:46 pm
IMO Biden invoked rather recklessly his own brand of defiance and insanity in the manner at which he addressed the Southern border from the get go. The operative question is how you want to define crazy?
That which would result from implementation of any fraction of Project 2025. Divisive would be an understatement.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:28 pm
That which would result from implementation of any fraction of Project 2025. Divisive would be an understatement.
One problem at a time. Your projecting about things that might happen.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:23 pm
... you beat me to it!
When it comes to chocolates, I usually am first to belly up. :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:41 pm
We’ll see.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:41 pm
Isn't that what we should do cradle, project about things that might happen...if we elect candidate A over candidate B?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:57 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:23 pm
... you beat me to it!
When it comes to chocolates, I usually am first to belly up. :lol:
The love of chocolate is subjective. I'll pass on any chocolate with cream filling or nugget.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”