Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Orange Duce

Post by youthathletics »

I will kill your leader if you harm a hair on an American......Joe lost and hung out to dry 13 of our valiant soldiers

https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/1808179617397719127
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:59 pm Some anti-semites think they know 'history'...interesting, and oh so revealing.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... omes-from/

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20 ... k-lynching

But haters gonna hate.

Here's, the quote he likes...probably thinks it's from Voltaire...let's see if he admits who it's actually from.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34971951

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-872903898775

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... L1N2UE2LM/
https://www.adl.org/about/mission-and-history

*Recognizes patterns* labeled as a hater/antisemite :shock:
a fan

Post by a fan »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:11 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:38 pm
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:19 pm Quote 3: Dude cmon, you can look at any media outlet and it's parents companies... then see the affiliation. CBS, ABC, MSN, CNN, NYT, NPR, Washington Post, Huffpost, The Guardian, BBC, Fox, Vox etc. They're all owned or ran by zionists.
Ummmmm. What are you talking about? The BBC? Since when were the Murdochs Jewish? Major networks are all multinational corporations with shareholders of all stripes. Bezos owns the WaPo. None of these outlets are owned by Jewish people.
Never said Murdoch was Jewish. I said BBC is owned/ran by Zionists. There's a big difference. This is how they're currently tricking a large portion of the world. There are Jewish and Christian/Catholic Zionists...and believe it or not... there are even Muslim Zionists.

Just is weird when 6 parent companies own a majority of the media.
NewsCorp, Timewarner, Comcast, Disney, Viacom, and Sony.
You listed Fox....that's the Murdochs. Your words, not mine.

And no, sorry, not one of those listed is owned or operated by "Zionists"...whatever that means.

BBC isn't "owned" by anyone but the British People. So I have no clue where you're getting this idea. Their CEO? He's not Jewish, either.

And in fact, the BBC has been in the headlines this year or antisemitic staffers.

https://deadline.com/2024/02/bbc-direct ... 235828189/

https://variety.com/2024/tv/global/bbc- ... 236026044/

Sorry mate, this is all TinFoilHat nonsense, as is your claim as to who shot JFK. Full on invented out of thin air.

BTW, should we strap on the TInFoilHats because most Fortune500 companies are owned and/or managed by Christians? And did you know that all of our US Presidents have been Christian? Should we worry about this Christian conspiracy?

You're making zero sense, sorry.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:20 pm
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:19 pm Quote 3: Dude cmon, you can look at any media outlet and it's parents companies... then see the affiliation. CBS, ABC, MSN, CNN, NYT, NPR, Washington Post, Huffpost, The Guardian, BBC, Fox, Vox etc. They're all owned or ran by zionists.
Ummmmm. What are you talking about? The BBC? Since when were the Murdochs Jewish? Major networks are all multinational corporations with shareholders of all stripes. Bezos owns the WaPo. None of these outlets are owned by Jewish people.
Never said Murdoch was Jewish. I said BBC is owned/ran by Zionists. There's a big difference. This is how they're currently tricking a large portion of the world. There are Jewish and Christian/Catholic Zionists...and believe it or not... there are even Muslim Zionists.

And no, sorry, not one of those listed is owned or operated by "Zionists"...whatever that means.

BBC isn't "owned" by anyone but the British People. So I have no clue where you're getting this idea. Their CEO? He's not Jewish, either.

And in fact, the BBC has been in the headlines this year or antisemitic staffers.

Sorry mate, this is all TinFoilHat nonsense, as is your claim as to who shot JFK. Full on invented out of thin air.

BTW, should we strap on the TInFoilHats because most Fortune500 companies are owned and/or managed by Christians? And did you know that all of our US Presidents have been Christian? Should we worry about this Christian conspiracy?

Lol- hey if you can't understand. Then it's simply over your head. There's a difference between Zionism and Judaism.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:37 pm
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:20 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 pm Biden's history of racist remarks have been mostly swept under the rug since Obama invited him to the BBQ.

But Biden was an old school racist. Keeping his thumb on the foreheads of millions of US citizens via lawmaking. His actions on prison reform were single handedly responsible for ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of AA men and families over the past few decades.

And his comments on race in school made it pretty clear how he viewed AAs back in the day, when he was lucid.
Oh yeah, the race in school one is classic... said something like "I dont want my kids going to school in a jungle"

The good news is, he doesn't remember any of those :D
Biden: 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'.

Fellas, if you're going to hold Biden to account....please do.

But NJbill is right.....Trump doesn't get a do-over the next day. He said what he said about the tiki-wankers.

Hold them ALL accountable. I cannot BELIEVE we're in the same place we were 12 year ago, where partisans wave everything "their guy" does through....so we get the WORST possible Presidential nominees for both parties.

Both Biden and Trump should have been put in America's rear view mirror YEARS ago. We're doing this to ourselves, and our behavior is why they are our nominees. We are to blame, folks.
Remember when Biden so smoothly related to others when he mentioned:

Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

If AAs were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”

And, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

And of course, “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Then there was eulogizing former Exalted Cyclops of the KKK Robert Byrd saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

And his take on Barack Obama, i.e: “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Yup, Biden is totally not the racist grandpa.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:14 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:59 pm Some anti-semites think they know 'history'...interesting, and oh so revealing.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... omes-from/

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20 ... k-lynching

But haters gonna hate.

Here's, the quote he likes...probably thinks it's from Voltaire...let's see if he admits who it's actually from.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34971951

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-872903898775

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... L1N2UE2LM/
https://www.adl.org/about/mission-and-history

*Recognizes patterns* labeled as a hater/antisemite :shock:
Yeah, you sure do fit the "pattern".
Whole string of anti-semitic comments, post after post of such.

You want to argue this stuff?
Respond to the facts.
Provide cites if you're gonna claim 'alternative facts'.
Let's see your 'sources'.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:52 pm LOL. Give you a breakdown and then you try and shove the hitler/antisemitic thing in my face. ADL created the word anti-semitism as a buzz word. A rabbi recently said there's no definition for antisemitism because "its always changing/evolving." Meaning they use it to fit whatever narrative they want.

Do you know why the ADL started? Leo Frank (a jewish business man) raped and killed a 13y/o girl. He tried blaming it on an African American Janitor. But his story was so unbelievable that even the Klan said "the black man didn't do it- the jewish man did." He ended up getting sentenced, but instead of the death penalty (like anyone else would've gotten in this time period), the judge had leniency towards him (wonder why?) and gave him life in prison. A bunch of community leaders got pissed at the ruling and decided to publicly lynch him. Thus, the ADL was born.
If it's true, and something you really believe in then why dodge it? I'll ask it another way.

Do you agree with Hitler's Final Solution for the Jews? Yes or No?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:30 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:37 pm
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:20 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:05 pm Biden's history of racist remarks have been mostly swept under the rug since Obama invited him to the BBQ.

But Biden was an old school racist. Keeping his thumb on the foreheads of millions of US citizens via lawmaking. His actions on prison reform were single handedly responsible for ruining the lives of hundreds of thousands of AA men and families over the past few decades.

And his comments on race in school made it pretty clear how he viewed AAs back in the day, when he was lucid.
Oh yeah, the race in school one is classic... said something like "I dont want my kids going to school in a jungle"

The good news is, he doesn't remember any of those :D
Biden: 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'.

Fellas, if you're going to hold Biden to account....please do.

But NJbill is right.....Trump doesn't get a do-over the next day. He said what he said about the tiki-wankers.

Hold them ALL accountable. I cannot BELIEVE we're in the same place we were 12 year ago, where partisans wave everything "their guy" does through....so we get the WORST possible Presidential nominees for both parties.

Both Biden and Trump should have been put in America's rear view mirror YEARS ago. We're doing this to ourselves, and our behavior is why they are our nominees. We are to blame, folks.
Remember when Biden so smoothly related to others when he mentioned:

Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

If AAs were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”

And, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

And of course, “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Then there was eulogizing former Exalted Cyclops of the KKK Robert Byrd saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

And his take on Barack Obama, i.e: “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Yup, Biden is totally not the racist grandpa.
Didn't this already get agreed with, that Biden has a long history of un-"smoothly", as you put it, referencing race? I think a fan maybe called it "old-school".

Old guy, long history, but some folks do evolve more than others, while some regress as they age.

Would you agree that's fair?
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:26 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:20 pm

Lol- hey if you can't understand. Then it's simply over your head. There's a difference between Zionism and Judaism.
I know what I personally think it means: Zionists believe that Israel has a right to exist. In my experience, that's not at all what others think it means.

You know perfectly well that Zionists or Jewish people don't own the BBC, or any other outlet you named.

I'm 100% out of this conversation.......
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:25 pm Wonder if the Apprentice tapes will leak this fall, you know, the ones in which it is said Trump called blacks n*ggers.
The 20-year non-disclosure agreement the witness signed expired this year.
Certainly seems like a possibility.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:33 pm Let's see your 'sources'.
This is all started because I called trump a Zionist. Aipac has given him how much?

Did you check out the official ADL website I just sent?

Will PM links later if you're genuinely interested/open minded.
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:36 pm Do you agree with Hitler's Final Solution for the Jews? Yes or No?
You're doing that assuming thing. This is gonna sound crazy... but my fathers side is all jewish. I had relatives that lived through the holocaust. Doesn't mean I stand with Zionism or think that AIPAC should be donating to every political candidate that will support their agenda....
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:57 pm ... think that AIPAC should be donating to every political candidate that will support their agenda....
Why not? That's how our political process works.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:01 pm
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:57 pm ... think that AIPAC should be donating to every political candidate that will support their agenda....
Why not? That's how our political process works.
They literally represent a foreign country... why are they lobbying our government?
OuttaNowhereWregget

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:57 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:36 pm Do you agree with Hitler's Final Solution for the Jews? Yes or No?
You're doing that assuming thing. This is gonna sound crazy... but my fathers side is all jewish. I had relatives that lived through the holocaust. Doesn't mean I stand with Zionism or think that AIPAC should be donating to every political candidate that will support their agenda....
I'm not assuming anything. I put a very clear direct question to you which you are obviously uncomfortable answering.
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:06 pm
I'm not assuming anything. I put a very clear direct question to you which you are obviously uncomfortable answering.
No, I do not agree with his final solution.

I can't tell if you're fishing for this answer to "expose me" or recruit me... you were pretty quick with those Ford quotes.
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:57 pm This is gonna sound crazy... but my fathers side is all jewish. I had relatives that lived through the holocaust. Doesn't mean I stand with Zionism or think that AIPAC should be donating to every political candidate that will support their agenda....
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:05 pm They literally represent a foreign country... why are they lobbying our government?
AIPAC does not represent the Israeli government or act as its diplomatic representative. It advocates for specific policies and U.S.-Israel relations within the framework of American political advocacy. More than this, AIPAC operates within the legal boundaries of lobbying in the United States. It discloses its activities and expenditures as required by law, and its efforts are focused on influencing U.S. policy decisions through advocacy and education. AIPAC exist to ensure that diverse interests, including those related to foreign policy and international relations, are represented in the democratic process. They provide a platform for American citizens and residents who support strong U.S.-Israel relations to engage with elected officials. Many countries have organizations that engage in lobbying efforts to promote their interests in the United States and other countries. AIPAC's advocacy for Israel is part of a broader landscape of international relations and diplomatic activities.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

He's already loving that immunity.
OuttaNowhereWregget

GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:17 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:06 pm
No, I do not agree with his final solution.

I can't tell if you're fishing for this answer to "expose me"
You obviously don't need any help from me to do that.
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:17 pmor recruit me...
Recruit you?? For what--a position at How To Be An Evasive Jew-Hater dot org?
GaitsRightHand wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:57 pm you were pretty quick with those Ford quotes.
Yes, your (ahem) statements had a certain "ring" to them. And a quick browser search of "Henry Ford quotes regarding Jews" on the World Wide Web yielded good ol' Henry the Nazi Nuzzling Ford's statements from back when he was printing his hate rag. Pretty simple to find.

I'm done engaging with you. Feel free to have the last word. I'm not interested in anything else you have to say.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:33 pm Let's see your 'sources'.
This is all started because I called trump a Zionist. Aipac has given him how much?

Did you check out the official ADL website I just sent?

Will PM links later if you're genuinely interested/open minded.
I wasn't the one who asked that question re Final Solution.

Interesting re your claim to be Jewish. I'd cast some doubt on ONW's being such, given that his stridency on the issues sounded way more like an evangelical Christian than someone with any exposure to the variety of Jewish perspectives on a host of things he'd expressed. I may be correct. Might not be.

I gotta say that if you consider yourself Jewish at all, your anti-semitism is pretty darn strident. Perhaps your father or uncles beat you? Serious question, where's your anti-semitism come from?

I dunno, but the lack of awareness of anti-semitic tropes and claims as indeed anti-semitic makes it pretty darn unlikely that you ever looked at the issues from a Jewish perspective...of for that matter with any empathy at all.

Certainly, all sorts of Jews, though a small minority of the whole, don't support Zionism. But not all Zionists, indeed a minority, support the Netanyahu and right wing approach to expansion of Israel's control and dismissal of a two state solution.

I don't recall if you did or did not call Trump a zionist. I joined in only after it got quite heated, and downright dumb IMO.

I have no idea whether AIPAC supports Trump, but I do think they are smart enough to know he's a useful tool for those who hate Islam, and there's some common policy gains to be had with him. But as for his own comprehension of anything beyond what will help himself, any knowledge of the complexities of the issues...he displays no such comprehension or knowledge....just spouts what people tell him will garner support and dollars.

And no, I didn't see any link, but I'm certainly familiar with ADL's website.

Did you address the links I provided?

And no, please don't PM me.
If you want to post publicly your cites, go ahead.
But you're fast losing anyone wanting to engage with you.

Return to “POLITICS”